• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

chemtrail victims seek class action lawsuit

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
http://www.mohavedailynews.com/articles/2011/11/29/news/local/doc4ed4835d1d46f210991897.txt

In the wake of a number of Mohave County residents testing positive for heavy metal toxicity, a group has formed on Facebook to pursue a class-action lawsuit.

Called “Chemtrail Geo-Engineering Lawsuit,” the approximately 300-member group is seeking more members who have tested positive for heavy metals in their blood and hair follicles, and those who have had tests conducted on rainwater and soil samples.

The group posted that a Bullhead City woman had just received test results showing the levels of barium in her blood were 28 times normal levels.

“It has become painfully apparent that our federal government, state government and environmental agencies remain unwilling to properly investigate what is going on with the health of people,” said Al DiCicco, of Golden Valley, who has been among those spearheading efforts to get answers as to why he and at least a couple dozen others have tested positive for high levels of the elements barium, aluminum, strontium and uranium.

DiCicco also has been in contact with documentary filmmaker Michael J. Murphy, whose film “What in the World are They Spraying?” explores the phenomenon of chemtrails. The film proposes that chemtrails are part of a geo-engineering program that uses jet planes to spray a solution into the atmosphere. The solution is said to contain barium, aluminum strontium and other elements, which are supposed to reflect sunlight and cool the planet.

The group is seeking a law firm to represent it in a class-action lawsuit. The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, the Mohave County Department of Health, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency and President Obama could be among the defendants.

The Facebook group can be found at www.facebook.com/groups /131756470228822/

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
What a laugh. Like the Federal regime will allow such a suit to go anywhere.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Oh please do report back on this "chemtrail" urban legend, this is really going to be interesting.
As M88 pointed out barium comes from many sources.I would still love to see one of those evil chemtrail spraying aircraft,almost 40 years in aviation and I have never been lucky enough to see one of those amazing marvels.Remember, one must have proof, evidence, to have their day in court.What's exhibit "A" going to be? Some contrail pics? Show me the smoking gun ,any smoking gun (aircraft) and my tune may change.This is like going to court without a suspect, motive, or weapon.Good luck boys.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Oh please do report back on this "chemtrail" urban legend, this is really going to be interesting.
As M88 pointed out barium comes from many sources.I would still love to see one of those evil chemtrail spraying aircraft,almost 40 years in aviation and I have never been lucky enough to see one of those amazing marvels.Remember, one must have proof, evidence, to have their day in court.What's exhibit "A" going to be? Some contrail pics? Show me the smoking gun ,any smoking gun (aircraft) and my tune may change.This is like going to court without a suspect, motive, or weapon.Good luck boys.
I'm not a believer either, however with certain topics I keep an open mind. I know there is cloud seeding going on around the globe. If I may ask, are you a pilot or ground crew?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Maintenance background, air crew background, Avionics CAT III certified, FAA Airframe and Powerplant licensed, and most importantly participated in .gov spraying operations.I have posted much on GIM on this subject over the past 7-8 years.My main points are simple:
1)All aircraft modified for spraying must have major alterations,tanks,nozzles,pumps, wiring, etc and must be approved by the FAA with STC's etc to operate in US airspace.It is a CG nightmare,planes (AG) that do spray are equipped from the drawing board to spray and the airframes are virtually built around the spray equipment.To modify any existing acft is monumental, water weighs 8lbs a gal,and for the only "proof "- pics of "contrails". The spray time and volume of these pictured "chemtrails" would require HUGE tanks, 20-50,000 lbs plus? Any idea how much liquid would be needed(volume and weight) to be pressurized,atomized and pumped to nozzles then sprayed for minutes/even one hour?
2) Leads to the amount of chemical? I guess the next conspiracy would say all those gasoline trucks on the road are not full of gas-but spray solution.Why has no solution ever been found-it must be manufactured and distributed somehow-huge-huge quantities.
3) All the nuts never took the time to see what the composition of modern jet fuel contains.It contains trace barium,strontium, and biocides, etc....I posted in depth in the past.
4)I have talked to many commercial pilots,(friends and at work).None have ever
witnessed unusual ops, and they would know the best, most are flying international.

My own theory as of this time is the composition of our modern jet fuel-it has been radically altered in the past 5-7 years-about the same time all these chemtrails have been reported.Un-cut fuel is dangerous,banned recently by all US carriers,used widely by the Russians and Chinese.Why has our fuel composition changed so radically-and recently?No conspiracy or intentional spraying, the elevated levels of barium and other chems are I believe comes from our (US) jet fuel burned normally during commercial flights-more proof is the airline routes-take a look at the Jeppesen charts ....and lastly-with all the activity-please someone come up with just ONE commercial sized spray plane-all the FBO's,commercial airports,USAF bases,and not ONE plane ever pictured with nozzles? So I must say this once again about intentional spraying by some boogeyman:

Attachments

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
A pic I took a few years back on my last job,notice something strange under the flaps? Very, very noticeable-and this is an 802,any ideas how much it's tanks carry and how long is it's spray time? A few others to bring back memories.......please, no comments from the armchair gang.

Attachments

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
now i know who the resident message board INTERNET aviation expert is

there's one on every board

how's the weather in langley?

anyone that sees chemtrails

and denies their reality

is too stupid for me to reach

watch your sky

now i know who the resident message board INTERNET aviation expert is

there's one on every board

how's the weather in langley?
While there is no doubt he is a poseur and a prolific propagandist, I doubt he's good enough to be at Langley. Our resident "operator" is so full of it his output must be measured in cubic yards.

The only guy on GIM that I'd trust an opinion on aviation from is Skyvike.

Book

Banned
Maintenance background, air crew background, Avionics CAT III certified, FAA Airframe and Powerplant licensed, and most importantly participated in .gov spraying operations.

Don't forget also being a double-oh agent and international man of mystery for Israel.

:yippee:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
senator hutchison has been proposing legislation to legalize weather modification, and israeli-worshipers say it doesn't exist. lol! best go back to reinterpreting the bible in the new international version.

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Galaxo loves the chem-trail$ . watch the SKY KING t.v. episode circa mid 50's where he uses his plane to "cloud seed" the govt was dropping hints over 50 years ago !

While there is no doubt he is a poseur and a prolific propagandist, I doubt he's good enough to be at Langley. Our resident "operator" is so full of it his output must be measured in cubic yards.

The only guy on GIM that I'd trust an opinion on aviation from is Skyvike.

How does sucking up to the mods help your credibility after you personally insult yet another GIMer ?

Is this a new tactic ?

Insult and attack then quickly suck up to avoid the consequences of your actions ?

I don't think it helps your credibility in general, maybe with your cronies but not in the public sense of honest debate.

-mm

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
this is an 802,any ideas how much it's tanks carry
Maybe 6,800 lbs +/- ? Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Here's a cool "chemtrailing" video of an Ayres Thrush in action.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
What a laugh. Like the Federal regime will allow such a suit to go anywhere.
+1

no way REAL FACTS would be allowed to be presented in a open court of law

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My own theory as of this time is the composition of our modern jet fuel-it has been radically altered in the past 5-7 years-about the same time all these chemtrails have been reported.Un-cut fuel is dangerous,banned recently by all US carriers,used widely by the Russians and Chinese.Why has our fuel composition changed so radically-and recently?No conspiracy or intentional spraying, the elevated levels of barium and other chems are I believe comes from our (US) jet fuel burned normally during commercial flights-more proof is the airline routes-take a look at the Jeppesen charts ....and lastly-with all the activity-please someone come up with just ONE commercial sized spray plane-all the FBO's,commercial airports,USAF bases,and not ONE plane ever pictured with nozzles? So I must say this once again about intentional spraying by some boogeyman:
Is it possible that the composition of the jet fuel itself is the culprit?

I grew up under a military flight path, and always lived within ten miles of an international airport, so I have observed contrails my entire life.

It wasn't until 1998 that I first noticed, side by side in the sky, a normal contrail which quickly dissipated, next to a jet trail which not only failed to disappear, but actually grew in size.

From then on I started noticing these "new" trails in patterns that do not match normal flight paths, and on fair weather days fly in criss-cross patterns, which after a few hours would merge and fill the entire sky with clouds.

Can a normal jet contrail do that?

Just my 40 plus years of observation...

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

shortly after 9/11 BUSH made statements about these crop dusters & al kyda.. the DC crew was on Cipro "prior" to the anthrax scam that killed several postal workers etc. IMHO it was a diversion so the chem- spraying could draw less heat fear & doubt war support. also a less productive crop season with tradings on wall street going "Insider". fear factor level up your jobs on the way out today's color orange like in clock work. cheers.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling

If crop dusting is "chemtrailing" then what's the big conspiracy?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Yes, I suspect the new fuel composition is the culprit.Many here are not thinkers,how many followed up and spent some time researching the changes of jet fuel over the past years? And I posted pics from my .gov spray days (outside US)to illustrate the mechanics of building a spray system(notice the nozzles)--now I will spoon feed the armchairs-if a small delivery system (up-armored ag plane-pictured) has to be built around the system,how in the world does a 250,000 lb (and more) heavy commercial plane get "modified" -nozzles would be visible and every mech,pilot,air crew,ground crew would be snapping pics. Not one picture has ever been seen, nor any tankers carrying the alleged "poison"-and there would have to be tons of the stuff to maintain the spray times of the pictured chemtrails.The armchairs can go on crying conspiracy, however alot of info about the changes in fuel composition (none satisfactory to me by the way) is available for research and would explain the levels of barium,etc...And as for all the "chemtrail" pics,study up on how our aviation jet fuel system is set up and distributed and that may get some brain activity flowing-or you can sit back and keep crying conspiracy,next thing we'll hear how it's an evil Jewish plot.....

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why don't you present some of those "real facts" here first?
Here is a video which was produced by G.Edward Griffin (and others, including me):

What in the World Are They Spraying?

Monsanto apparently is producing crop seed which can resist aluminum.

Obviously, if my crops cannot resist aluminum dust falling from the sky, then my crops die.

Worth a watch, IMO.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One of the most fun things to do is fly low-level.

What a rush!

These planes are used all around yer Unca (not to put too fine a point onnit, that cropduster video looks like it was made about five miles west of where I sit right now.

This is a job that has a modicum of hazard, but is just TOO much fun! Lookit the bastage... flying along with his wheels just touching the plants...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes, I suspect the new fuel composition is the culprit.Many here are not thinkers,how many followed up and spent some time researching the changes of jet fuel over the past years? And I posted pics from my .gov spray days (outside US)to illustrate the mechanics of building a spray system(notice the nozzles)--now I will spoon feed the armchairs-if a small delivery system (up-armored ag plane-pictured) has to be built around the system,how in the world does a 250,000 lb (and more) heavy commercial plane get "modified" -nozzles would be visible and every mech,pilot,air crew,ground crew would be snapping pics. Not one picture has ever been seen, nor any tankers carrying the alleged "poison"-and there would have to be tons of the stuff to maintain the spray times of the pictured chemtrails.The armchairs can go on crying conspiracy, however alot of info about the changes in fuel composition (none satisfactory to me by the way) is available for research and would explain the levels of barium,etc...And as for all the "chemtrail" pics,study up on how our aviation jet fuel system is set up and distributed and that may get some brain activity flowing-or you can sit back and keep crying conspiracy,next thing we'll hear how it's an evil Jewish plot.....
Don't try. It is a waste of effort. :banghead::banghead: I have already posted maps with the Commercial routes OVERLAID with perfectly matching photographs of vapor trails. :flute:

It did no good. I have also not been able to convince some folks that there is not an "equal earth" exactly on the other side of the sun in the same orbit. :s13:

:hahaha:They WILL believe what they want and what makes them feel gloriously scared. :bird:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
g edward griffin (creature from jekyll island) has looked into the spraying

conclusion: they ARE spraying

what, not if, is the question now

anyone that watches the sprayers for any length of time should be able to tell a spray versus a contrail

those that can't -- too stupid to save

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
g edward griffin (creature from jekyll island) has looked into the spraying

conclusion: they ARE spraying

what, not if, is the question now

anyone that watches the sprayers for any length of time should be able to tell a spray versus a contrail

those that can't -- too stupid to save
Don't worry... when the spraying gets to the lethal level, you can go to the Alter Earth on the other side of the Sun. :s13:

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
I find amazing how many feel "they know" the truth about aerial spraying. A discussions board should discuss the facts and take note of all independent observations as well as any clinical study free from corporate sponsorship or government intervention. By the amount of "know it all" resistance in this thread, it seems there might be some truth about "chemtrails" that need to be investigated further. Thanks to all the resident shills that make it easy to find the topics the government is most desperate to hide..........

By the amount of "know it all" resistance in this thread, it seems there might be some truth about "chemtrails" that need to be investigated further. Thanks to all the resident shills that make it easy to find the topics the government is most desperate to hide..........

Anyone who might know something about aviation is a "shill" according to Malus.

Does your tactics ever change ?

I find amazing how many feel "they know" the truth about aerial spraying. A discussions board should discuss the facts and take note of all independent observations as well as any clinical study free from corporate sponsorship or government intervention. By the amount of "know it all" resistance in this thread, it seems there might be some truth about "chemtrails" that need to be investigated further. Thanks to all the resident shills that make it easy to find the topics the government is most desperate to hide..........
Brother, don't become a fool by arguing with fools. We can see what's going on. That's doesn't make us crazy; it means they're blind (or lying).

The unarmed should not engage in a battle of wits.

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Brother, don't become a fool by arguing with fools. We can see what's going on. That's doesn't make us crazy; it means they're blind (or lying).
I'll take lying for $1000 .......

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Anyone who might know something about aviation is a "shill" according to Malus.

Does your tactics ever change ?
Once again putting words into my mouth that I did not utter. No Mini, "your" game never changes nor "your" tactics. I will never change my tactics of rooting out the truth. Got a problem with that, tough sh*t. Go crawl back in your hole........