• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

chin li slaves fight back

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Massive Protest Breaks Out in China’s Hubei Province, Ground Zero for the Coronavirus

A huge protest march swept out of China’s Hubei province on Friday, with thousands of angry residents pouring across a bridge into neighboring Jiangxi province and clashing with police.

The capital city of Hubei province is Wuhan, ground zero for the coronavirus pandemic.

The Hubei residents streaming across the bridge are clearly angry after weeks of the coronavirus lockdown, which in theory is being lifted as the Chinese government claims infections in Hubei have dropped to zero. Evidently the protesters are infuriated by how the government has treated them during the crisis – infuriated enough to flip over police cars and swarm past riot control barriers.

much more at link:
especially for the vid junkies, bunch of twit links and blinking lights

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...ro-for-the-coronavirus/?utm_source=whatfinger

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They are going to get yellow fever this time. Government will spray them until they shut up.

Hong Kong or Taiwan should be running the whole country.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit = returning Scorpio's precious bandwidth he says I've been wasting - should make it easier to delete all my posts & attachments in bulk...

Last edited:

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
thay all look alike
good thing you misspelled that so google wouldn't pick it up.............

whew, that was close

mean 'ole dac anyway

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
IDK, but it looks to me like they have larger cajones than we do ! :don't    know2:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
IDK, but it looks to me like they have larger cajones than we do ! :don't    know2:
We won't be storming anything unarmed. I doubt if we stop once it starts until it's over.