• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

China Deploys Military to Fight Coronavirus as Confirmed Infections Approach 1,000

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1585381000646.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Great history lesson within....

Part 1: History, Politics, and Ventilators

Part 2: History, Politics, and Ventilators

Operation Freedom

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Bill Gates Calls for Vaccine Certificates as Requirement for Travel

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Some in the Alternative Media are beginning to use the term “Plandemic” instead of “Pandemic” as there is clear evidence that the events unfolding today over the Coronavirus scare have been planned for some time, even before the breakout in Wuhan China late last year.

Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard told Bloomberg News recently that unemployment could reach 30%, and admits that the shut down of the U.S. economy is something that has been planned.

Health Impact News reported back in January of 2020 how Event 201, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, ran a 5-hour simulation on the Coronavirus pandemic, six weeks before the first outbreak in Wuhan China. See:

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? Will There be an Internet Blackout to Control Information?

This week, TED Talks released a video of reporter Chris Anderson interviewing Bill Gates about the Coronavirus response, and Bill Gates says:

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person and who’s a vaccinated person because you don’t want people moving around the world….(without their certificates).
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, via its funding to the UN through GAVI, is one of the world’s largest funders of vaccine programs in low-income nations. See:

Gates Foundation Funding Global Vaccine Program – More Powerful Than Government

The following video offers commentary on the Chris Anderson interview of Bill Gates just released by TED Talks.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
PRESIDENT TRUMP GREEN-LIGHTS CALL UP OF OVER 1 MILLION RESERVE TROOPS FOR CORONAVIRUS

March 27, 2020

In an extraordinary measure President Trump has approved the call up of over 1,000,000 Reserve troops on Friday.

To help with the Covid-19 coronavirus emergency, US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order authorizing the call-up of up to a million reserve military personnel in the army, navy, air force and coast guard.

Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security – which is in charge of the Coast Guard units not subordinated to the Navy – are now authorized to order individual members and units of the Ready Reserve under their jurisdiction, to “active duty not to exceed 24 consecutive months,” Trump noted in the executive order signed Friday evening.

The number of mobilized reservists is “not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty at any one time.” The Pentagon and Homeland Security are supposed to ensure “appropriate consultation is undertaken with relevant state officials” about using National Guard reserves activated under this order.

The call-up is part of a flurry of presidential actions aimed against the Covid-19 outbreak on Friday, including the signing of a $2.2 trillion stimulus and relief bill – widely criticized on both sides of the aisle in Congress, but passed anyway – and invoking the Defense Production Act to compel automakers to produce ventilators needed to treat severe coronavirus cases.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

by Brian Shilhavy

Some in the Alternative Media are beginning to use the term “Plandemic” instead of “Pandemic” as there is clear evidence that the events unfolding today over the Coronavirus scare have been planned for some time, even before the breakout in Wuhan China late last year.

Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard told Bloomberg News recently that unemployment could reach 30%, and admits that the shut down of the U.S. economy is something that has been planned.

Health Impact News reported back in January of 2020 how Event 201, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, ran a 5-hour simulation on the Coronavirus pandemic, six weeks before the first outbreak in Wuhan China. See:

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? Will There be an Internet Blackout to Control Information?

This week, TED Talks released a video of reporter Chris Anderson interviewing Bill Gates about the Coronavirus response, and Bill Gates says:

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person and who’s a vaccinated person because you don’t want people moving around the world….(without their certificates).
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, via its funding to the UN through GAVI, is one of the world’s largest funders of vaccine programs in low-income nations. See:

The following video offers commentary on the Chris Anderson interview of Bill Gates just released by TED Talks.

Fuck Bill Gates. He'll hang with the rest!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hydroxychloroquine Gets FDA Emergency Authorization for Treatment of Wuhan Coronavirus

Bronson Stocking

Posted: Mar 30, 2020

The Food and Drug Administration granted hydroxychloroquine emergency use authorization on Sunday. The authorization comes amid a large clinical trial currently underway in New York and growing evidence that suggests the drug may be an effective treatment for patients infected with the Wuhan coronavirus.

(Hydroxy)chloroquine is an inexpensive drug widely used since 1955 to treat malaria. Given the drug's relatively harmless side effects, doctors are already beginning to incorporate the drug in their treatment of coronavirus cases. President Trump and New York Gov. Cuomo have both expressed optimism over the drug's efficacy.

The world is currently in the middle of a pandemic and the luxury of time simply doesn't exist for the typical regulatory processes. With few alternatives, why not let doctors prescribe (hydroxy)chloroquine to patients, the vast majority of which could only stand to benefit from receiving the medicine?

"Let's see how it works," Trump said at a press briefing on Sunday. "It may. It may not."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
They have to give it up...

Hospital Exec Fired For Saying Trump Supporter With Covid-19 Should Die
Mar 30, 2020

A hospital in Buffalo, New York fired one of their top executives after saying on her Facebook page that supporters of Trump should be force to “give up their ventilators” & die.

Buffalo News reported that Laura Krolczyk, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center's vice president for external affairs, was fired by the hospital last week for the comments.

Krolczyk is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

Conservative commentator Michael Caputo posted screenshots of an exchange between Krolczyk and another top official at the hospital, Lisa LaTrovato.
CONGRATULATIONS TAXPAYERS!​
We all pay former Hillary Clinton staffer Laura Krolczyk $226,850 annually at @RoswellPark as the senior executive spokesperson where she posts publicly on Facebook during the workday about ways she can assure Trump voters get COVID19. @DaveMcKinley2
Here are the workday public Facebook posts made by @RoswellPark senior executive spokesman Laura Krolczyk, former Hillary Clinton advisor, on how to assure Trump voters get COVID19.​
183 people are talking about this

Here are the workday public Facebook posts made by @RoswellPark senior executive spokesman Laura Krolczyk, former Hillary Clinton advisor, on how to assure Trump voters get COVID19.​
Hillary's former aide Laura Krolczyk deleted all her posts. But don't worry, @DocCandace @RoswellPark I've got screen shots of them. Here, your senior executive spokesman is nastily telling Facebook Trump voters to just chew on Ibuprofen.​
This is the executive voice of Roswell.​

109 people are talking about this

Krolczyk wrote “Trump supporters need to pledge to give up their ventilators for someone else ... and not go to the hospital.”

LaTrovato responded by saying, "I think they should be the only ones in packed churches on Sunday."

Krolczyk added "also don't cash your stimulus check. It's all a hoax. Chew some ibuprofen and be on with your day.”

The hospital says that LaTrovato has been placed on administrative leave.

The hospital released a statement about Krolczyk's termination, from WGRZ-TV:

This employee was terminated today [Saturday] after our Human Resources team concluded its investigation. We followed standard procedure, which required that we gather and verify relevant information before taking any disciplinary action.
Dr. Johnson and her team responded with swift and appropriate action. We have always been and continue to be a center serving everyone who needs us. That is core to our mission, our culture and the experience our patients and families can expect every day.
This behavior is not tolerated at Roswell Park. If any team members act in a way that does not accord with that commitment, we will take swift and appropriate action, just as we did in this instance.

MIavatar

Silver Miner
Micro soft man has a vaccine empire with his non profit. My aunt tried to get into that game in Africa and the Bill and melinda gates foundation is ultra funded and gets most of the "business" over there.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

GUPTA: Ten billion dollars over the next 10 years to make it the year of vaccines. What does that mean, exactly?

GATES: Well, over this decade, we believe unbelievable progress can be made both in inventing new vaccines and making sure they get out to all the children who need them. We can cut the number of children who die every day from about 9 million to half of that, if we have success on it. And the benefits there in terms of reducing sickness, reducing the population growth, it really allows society a chance to take care of itself once you've made that intervention.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/05/hcsg.01.html

by Brian Shilhavy

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dr. Paul Cottrell 3/30/20 ~ COVID-19 Engineered

Tonight’s highly-anticipated guest is Dr Paul Cottrell, who is currently at Harvard University as an ALM candidate specializing in Biology and has completed the Pre-Medical program at Fordham University. We’re going to get some facts about the mysterious origins of COVID-19 from a man who has been able to observe the science for himself.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Got this letter from a teacher gal over in Hong Kong area now. She had a kidney stone a while ago. A bit of an eye opener....

*This note has been written (on Word) for quite some time, waiting for the opportunity to connect on internet with vpn. I shall keep my promise of writing about another topic, except I can say that what the world is experiencing is what we went through, the worst of it while I was out of the country, though! Be smart, folks, wherever you are in the world!​
So, this time's topic: Hospitals. This is geared for those in the West, as that's where the greatest contrast is. As some of you read, you'll be thinking, "But that's like it is here!!" hence the "warning."​
Basics intro: Free medical care does not exist in China, except for very basic coverage. I learned in Shanghai about those without additional money or insurance share a room with a dozen or so others, no curtains, family brings food, stay with you 24/7, give you pills, clean up, etc. Nurses do vitals, IVs and restricted meds. Only a real emergency will get the nurse in the room. I saw such a ward from the subway line once.​
So, I'll start with our little (4 floors) hospital in Dapeng. Doctors do not have private offices - they work out of the hospital. Our insurance does not cover it but we still go there for minor issues. You go to the registration window and get registered or found in the computer. You let them know the issue and you get assigned a doctor/department. You then go to the pay window and pay, taking the receipt to confirm to the main window so you actually get put in to see the doctor. Next it's to the doctor's office to sit in the hallway and wait. I've always gone with someone who's bilingual. After seeing the doctor, if tests are wanted, he puts it in the computer and gives you a note. You go back to the pay window then to the test area and wait in the hallway. Eventually you make it back to the doctor, who has the results, and he decides what to do. If medicine is needed, you go to he pay window, then take that receipt to the pharmacy and get the meds. A doctor visit may cost around $4.50-$6.00 (USD!!). See why we just pay out-of-pocket for minor issues (like my spider bite last spring)???!!!​
Our next closest option is a public hospital just above the peninsula in a larger community. It definitely is more advanced and larger (but not super-up-to-date). Same idea - register, pay, doctor, etc. Get tested after paying for tests, They have more machines and the lab is equipped to analyze more. Go see doctor about results. On my visit he wanted me to spend two nights for observation. I'm hesitant. There's the language barrier. My Chinese-speaking American friend recommends going into town (Shenzhen). Our principal seems to want to get it all over with and go back home. I am talked into trying it for one night. I am taken upstairs by my friends, in a wheelchair, as I am too weary to walk all that way. The nurses refuse to admit me.​
They have a great concern or the language barrier and since I'm a foreigner they say that I will expect them to do things that aren't their duties. Knowing they don't do as much as in western hospitals, I wasn't expecting much. However, we did depart and head into town. (Should have done this in the first place!!! Principal didn't want to drive into town - and how much time have we lost so far now?????)​
Private hospitals. This particular hospital is known as a good one (it is!) and it covered by insurance in the international department (not domestic). It's coronavirus time and there's quite limited access to the hospital. It was he emergency room area to get in (and get a temperature check). Another school person, a Chinese, is waiting there to help.​
Wheelchairs are not visible, nor encouraged, it seems. Eventually found one. Registered and paid a fee. To a doctor in the ER. Short exam, gave him test results from previous hospital, and more tests were ordered. This is the domestic wing of the hospital. The ER covers both sides, but it's mainly the Chinese side.​
Back and forth and back and forth. One stop: the front desk again. Must pay a deposit. Anything not used will be refunded when I check out. (Quite a chunk - 10,000rmb, but funds are on the other side of the debit card. Glad I hadn't made a recent money transfer.) Test, test, test, and then back to the ER office for a virus swab. I'd read about the procedure only the day before. Not a pleasant experience, but it's a quick one. And they gave me both swabs, not just one.​
I'm to be admitted. But first, an IV in the ER for the pains. And then the ride upstairs. (I'm flat for this.) With restricted access due to the virus it was a bit of extra distance, but not bad. But, sine it was later in the day, the international division office was closed so I'd be admitted to the domestic wing. And here's where there are some great comparisons between Western and Chinese hospitals.​
This hospital is quite advanced. Only 3 to a room. Curtains between beds. Closet/locker for each bed. Bathroom has 3 shelves near the sink - one for each bed. Shower beside toilet, with only a handrail between. You are provided a bed (with sheet), pillow, blanket, and nightstand. No soap, o towel, no toilet paper, no water. Food is not available to order. Want food? Bring it, have family deliver it or pick it up, or go to an eatery in the main building. The Chinese friends did buy water and tissues and I had a few snacks with me (which my friends got in the previous community). I did get the bed by the window. (Yay!)​
The doctors did make sure there were English-speaking nurses. (They were great.) They did their tasks of vitals, IVs, pills, and such. If I'd have wanted food or water, tough luck. They don't do that. (You don't drink the tap water here.)​
One of my roommates was a young teenager. Her mom was there 24/7. Slept on a rollaway each night. Mom got the food and water. Mom cleaned up. Daughter had a catheter. Mom emptied the bag, not nurses.​
Cute part - Had to get another IV spot for an injection for the test. (Well, that wasn't cute!) A nurse, with minimal English, before starting the procedure, said, "Sorry. Pain." After the second attempt, she apologized again, and said, "Need big blood." I new exactly what she meant! When I had to go for this one more test, they were going to send me alone. It's a large place (very large!) anyway, and it was a maze with all the blocked elevators, etc. A nurse did escort me, and she even had challenges finding a route. My pace was slower than hers, too, as i was still rather weak.​
For a hospital, not a bad experience, but not a good system if you had nobody. At least I had some at the first to help me get settled. But even when I was running out of water, I had to wait until someone I knew came, half a day later. If I'd have gone to the hospital the day before for an appointment and been admitted, I'd have had nothing ad would have been in a bad situation.​
After two nights it's finally Monday. The insurance woman working on my case came (and brought water!) and I was taken to the international wing. Are you ready for this?​
Solo room. Mattress that didn't make my back hurt. Electric controls on the bed, not crank. Much like a hotel room. Love seat that made out into a bed for a family member (and bedding in the closet - along with robes, slippers, a scale, and a bit more). Two chairs. Desk area and tv (bigger than in other room). Water. Both divisions had pajamas - different fabric patterns - I had to change. It had towels - hand and body, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, shower cap, (and more, like in a hotel, and with two of each), shower curtain and fold-up shower chair, and a patio with a table (with umbrella) and two chairs. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Food still had to be ordered independently, but it came from the hospital area and was delivered, and I had to pay upon delivery. (Nurses had to order for me due to language barrier. A much quieter wing.​
*Note: It's the international division, aka the International Medical Center, but doctors are Chinese. I think most have training in other countries. Some speak excellent English. The division is more of a Western experience. There is supposed to be one nurse each shift that speaks English, but I had better luck with the domestic division nurses in that aspect. I am pretty sure I was the only foreigner in the wing at that time.​
Insurance ended up covering everything, including food in international. We teachers complain that the outpatient coverage is pretty skimpy (it is), but I remember saying to a colleague when the plan was presented that the coverage for hospitalization looked quite good. It is.​
Only 4 nights and I was out - a rather serious kidney infection (and stone) . . . and here I'd thought I'd had food poisoning on my trip. Glad it didn't get wicked until I was back in my area.​
Another note. I'd known that Chinese doctors are famed for wanting to do surgeries that are not necessary. (More surgeries = more money.) One test suggested I might have another issue. (Background info: I had two sets of doctors at first.) The second group came in Sat evening and said I needed surgery. When would I like to schedule. I didn't want to. I had to think. Shortly after they left I remembered the unnecessary surgery story. So, I checked online and noticed I had no symptoms. The next day the first, and more trusted group came by. (This time there was a Chinese doctor quite fluent in English.) With no prompting, they noted the test and that no surgery was necessary. So, when the second group returned, I could say no with confidence!​
And that was my experience, one I hope to never have anywhere else again! The kidney infection is long gone now and I have no idea about the location of the kidney stone.​
*Updates:​
- I'm tired of online teaching. Some cheat and some are just so needy (like 8th grade - but many 12th grade are near that level!).​
- My school computer has plenty of tech issues, which has caused much stress. Some issues resolved, some not.​
- Remember to not believe all the numbers from here. They are likely much higher. However, my community remains safe . . . or so it seems.​
Sorry if I left any typos. This keyboard is wicked, and wanting to get this done and get home, I only proofed once. (long story . . . )​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BATTLE Against COVID-19 in Rural America, Interview with CEO of New Hampshire Hospital | PART 1

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not So Trusted Voices

The fear mongers are not well intentioned. I go through the shameful lies & "mistakes" of the mainstream media and their "Trusted Voices" ... and then I show you what citizen journalists are doing to get to the truth.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
CORONA Common Sense

Since they are calling on Respiratory therapist to help fight the Corona virus, and I am a retired one, too old to work in a hospital setting. I'm gonna share some common sense wisdom with those that have the virus and trying to stay home. If my advice is followed as given you will improve your chances of not ending up in the hospital on a ventilator. This applies to the otherwise generally healthy population, so use discretion.

1. Only high temperatures kill a virus, so let your fever run high. Tylenol, Advil. Motrin, Ibuprofen etc. will bring your fever down allowing the virus to live longer. They are saying that ibuprofen, advil etc will actually exacerbate the virus. Use common sense and don't let fever go over 103 or 104 if you got the guts. If it gets higher than that take your tylenol, not ibuprofen or advil to keep it regulated. It helps to keep house warm and cover up with blankets so body does not have to work so hard to generate the heat. It usually takes about 3 days of this to break the fever.

2. The body is going to dehydrate with the elevated temperature so you must rehydrate yourself regularly, whether you like it or not. Gatorade with real sugar, or pedialyte with real sugar for kids, works well. Why the sugar? Sugar will give your body back the energy it is using up to create the fever. The electrolytes and fluid you are losing will also be replenished by the Gatorade. If you don't do this and end up in the hospital they will start an IV and give you D5W (sugar water) and Normal Saline to replenish electrolytes. Gatorade is much cheaper, pain free, and comes in an assortment of flavors

3. You must keep your lungs moist. Best done by taking long steamy showers on a regular basis, if your wheezing or congested use a real minty toothpaste and brush your teeth while taking the steamy shower and deep breath through your mouth. This will provide some bronchial dilation and help loosen the phlegm. Force your self to cough into a wet washcloth pressed firmly over your mouth and nose, which will cause greater pressure in your lungs forcing them to expand more and break loose more of the congestion.

4. Eat healthy and regularly. Gotta keep your strength up.

5. Once the fever breaks, start moving around to get the body back in shape and blood circulating.

6. Deep breath on a regular basis, even when it hurts. If you don't it becomes easy to develope pneumonia. Pursed lip breathing really helps. That's breathing in deep and slow then exhaling through tight lips as if your blowing out a candle, blow until you have completely emptied your lungs and you will be able to breath in an even deeper breath. This helps keep lungs expanded as well as increase your oxygen level.

7. Remember that every medication you take is merely relieving the symptoms, not making you well. 8. If your still dying go to ER.

I've been doing these things for myself and my family for over 40 years and kept them out of the hospital, all are healthy and still living today.
Thank you all for sharing. We gotta help one another.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
HOW COVID-19 KILLS--I'm a Surgeon--And Why We Can't Save You

Duc C. Vuong

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What has just dawned on me: Very, very few millionaires and ZERO billionaires are infected by WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVID19. ZERO of both groups have suffered a fatality from the WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVIS19 virus.
This is validating the inscription on the Georgia Guide Stones:
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature".
Are the elites of the world and Deep State making their move to destroy America once and for all ?
For the NWO they worship and want control over.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What has just dawned on me: Very, very few millionaires and ZERO billionaires are infected by WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVID19. ZERO of both groups have suffered a fatality from the WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVIS19 virus.
This is validating the inscription on the Georgia Guide Stones:
"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature".
Are the elites of the world and Deep State making their move to destroy America once and for all ?
For the NWO they worship and want control over.
Don't all the celebrities claiming to be infected with the beer virus qualify as millionaires?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't all the celebrities claiming to be infected with the beer virus qualify as millionaires?
Until they start dropping like flies....They are lying!
After all most celebs are actors.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This will provide some bronchial dilation and help loosen the phlegm. Force your self to cough into a wet washcloth pressed firmly over your mouth and nose, which will cause greater pressure in your lungs forcing them to expand more and break loose more of the congestion.
Does that mean that taking an expectorant would help?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Our town mayor closed all the parks and local nervous Nellies are telling everyone to stay home and participate in a lockdown. Your lungs are some of your strongest organs and need exercise.

On China's real cases of infected and dead, multiply their stated figures by 10X and divide by .888!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says
By
Nick Wadhams
and
Jennifer Jacobs
April 1, 2020,

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.

The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.

Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

While China eventually imposed a strict lockdown beyond those of less autocratic nations, there has been considerable skepticism toward China’s reported numbers, both outside and within the country. The Chinese government has repeatedly revised its methodology for counting cases, for weeks excluding people without symptoms entirely, and only on Tuesday added more than 1,500 asymptomatic cases to its total.

Stacks of thousands of urns outside funeral homes in Hubei province have driven public doubt in Beijing’s reporting.

Republican lawmakers in the U.S. have been particularly harsh about China’s role in the outbreak. Enhancing Beijing’s role in the pandemic could be politically helpful to President Donald Trump, who has sought to shift blame for the U.S. outbreak away from his administration’s delays in achieving widespread testing for the virus and mobilizing greater production of supplies such as face masks and hospital ventilators.

“The claim that the United States has more coronavirus deaths than China is false,” Senator Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican, said in a statement after Bloomberg News published its report. “Without commenting on any classified information, this much is painfully obvious: The Chinese Communist Party has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie about coronavirus to protect the regime.”

Deborah Birx, the State Department immunologist advising the White House on its response to the outbreak, said Tuesday that China’s public reporting influenced assumptions elsewhere in the world about the nature of the virus.

“The medical community made -- interpreted the Chinese data as: This was serious, but smaller than anyone expected,” she said at a news conference on Tuesday. “Because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data, now that what we see happened to Italy and see what happened to Spain.”

China isn’t the only country with suspect public reporting. Western officials have pointed to Iran, Russia, Indonesia and especially North Korea, which has not reported a single case of the disease, as probable under-counts. Others including Saudi Arabia and Egypt may also be playing down their numbers.

U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has publicly urged China and other nations to be transparent about their outbreaks. He has repeatedly accused China of covering up the extent of the problem and being slow to share information, especially in the weeks after the virus first emerged, and blocking offers of help from American experts.

“This data set matters,” he said at a news conference in Washington on Tuesday. The development of medical therapies and public-health measures to combat the virus “so that we can save lives depends on the ability to have confidence and information about what has actually transpired,” he said.

“I would urge every nation: Do your best to collect the data. Do your best to share that information,” he said. “We’re doing that.”

— With assistance by Justin Sink

(Updates with Pence’s comment in sixth paragraph)

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
US Government/Intelligence

Seems like an oxymoron to me

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wuhan Residents Dismiss Official Coronavirus Death Toll: ‘The Incinerators Have Been Working Around the Clock’

Tobias Hoonhout
National ReviewMarch 30, 2020

Wuhan residents are increasingly skeptical of the Chinese Communist Party’s reported coronavirus death count of approximately 2,500 deaths in the city to date, with most people believing the actual number is at least 40,000.

“Maybe the authorities are gradually releasing the real figures, intentionally or unintentionally, so that people will gradually come to accept the reality,” a Wuhan resident, who gave only his surname Mao, told Radio Free Asia.

A city source added that, based on the aggregation of funeral and cremation numbers, authorities likely know the real number and are keeping it under wraps.

“Every funeral home reports data on cremations directly to the authorities twice daily,” the source said. “This means that each funeral home only knows how many cremations it has conducted, but not the situation at the other funeral homes.”

The city began lifting its lockdown on Saturday after two months of mandatory shutdown, with a complete lift of restrictions set for April 8. Funeral homes in Wuhan have been handing out the cremated remains to families every day, but rumors began circulating after one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to photos reported by Chinese media outlet Caixin, which were later censored.

Reports of the funeral’s crematoriums working nonstop also raised questions.

“It can’t be right … because the incinerators have been working round the clock, so how can so few people have died?” a man surnamed Zhang told RFA.

Wuhan residents said the government was paying families 3,000 yuan for “funeral allowances” in exchange for silence.

“There have been a lot of funerals in the past few days, and the authorities are handing out 3,000 yuan in hush money to families who get their loved ones’ remains laid to rest ahead of Qing Ming,” Wuhan resident Chen Yaohui said, in a reference to the traditional grave tending festival on April 5.

“During the epidemic, they transferred cremation workers from around China to Wuhan keep cremate bodies around the clock,” he added.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
President Trump and the White House Coronavirus Task Force brief reporters

04/01/2020

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Yeah, let ghetto raised blacks stay home, but mostly I see them doing what they do which is being highly energetic and doing whatever they want!

I have seen whites here in suburbia walking up and down the roads blocking them and upset if you don't slow down to a crawl....I don't hike on the roads, they are very uninteresting! The parks were closed by the mayor!

Somehow the sick and old are dragging everyone else down with them!

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
US Government/Intelligence

Seems like an oxymoron to me
So are we lying about them lying, or are they lying about us lying about them having lied?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
MIT Biologist, Dr. Shiva, Exposes “Deep State Emperor Fauci”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 11.02.44 PM.png

Hospital Closures and Medicaid Shifts Took Toll on NYC’s Health

AUTHORRuth Ford
DATE January 4, 2017

Adi Talwar

This is the third part in Death’s Disparities, a series about the growing gap in life expectancy between rich and poor New York.

Five years ago, a group of survey takers set out on a deceptively simple task—to ask people what brought them to the emergency room. For two weeks in the summer of 2011 and again in the winter, the surveyors, including medical students, hospital staff and hospital volunteers, visited six hospital emergency rooms in northern and central Brooklyn and asked the simplest of questions: Why are you here?

Of all the answers that surprised the survey gatherers for the Brooklyn Health Improvement Project, the most surprising one was also the simplest: It was easier and more convenient to sit in an ER waiting room than to try and find a doctor who would see them and help them the same day. It was easier to sit and wait in one place than to be bounced around by phone, put on hold or put off entirely. The added benefit of the ER waiting room: It was near the hospital specialists, labs, pharmacies and outpatient clinics. Rather than travel all over to see an internist, get blood work done, get into the radiologist for a CAT scan, any follow-up you needed could be done the same day or soon after, in the same place. Like getting food for the week, back-to-school clothes and a new bike at Target—getting all your health care needs met at the hospital just made sense.

Until, that is, the city started closing them. Since 2003, 16 hospitals have closed around New York City, four in Brooklyn alone, putting more and more pressure on the remaining hospitals to see more patients under more crowded and facility-challenged conditions. For families living in poor neighborhoods, more hospital closings have put greater pressure on the surviving facilities, and they have also stretched the distances people have to travel to receive care.

A system shifts

Roger Green, executive director of the DuBois-Bunche Center for Public Policy at Medgar Evers College, believes that the direct economic impact of changes in the medical industry has fed into the neighborhood’s economic problems, thus exacerbating the health crises.

The privatization and consolidation of the medical sector in Brooklyn has caused hospitals and clinics to close, and in their wake, affected the fortunes of the locally owned businesses that provided goods and services to the health care system, say health care advocates. As part of an ongoing effort to study the financial effects of hospital closures and consolidations, Green and a group of health care advocates recently met with Councilman Robert Cornegy from Brooklyn, chair of the Committee on Small Business, to request funding to track and assess the changes in the health care labor market over the past 10 years, “to look at the supply chain and see where those dollars are going,” says Green.

For Judy Wessler, a long-time health care advocate, the hospital closings and consolidations were compounded by the state cuts to Medicaid reimbursement in 2012, exacerbating the financial fragility of the safety-net hospitals and putting care, and jobs, in jeopardy, something, she says, the state has not taken fully into account.

“It didn’t hurt the big guys,” says Wessler of the 2 percent across-the-board Medicaid reimbursement cut in 2012; “It hurt the health care facilities that primarily take care of low-income people and people on Medicaid”—health care facilities such as Interfaith, at the nexus of Bedford-Stuyvesant, Crown Heights and Brownsville; Brookdale in East New York; Kingsbrook Jewish in East Flatbush and Wyckoff in Bushwick.

As a way to remediate the problem, the state has been doling out dollars to those hospitals, but it’s been ineffective, Wessler insists. Instead of fully funding Medicaid reimbursement, the state is providing dollars “to keep the institutions open, but limping along,” says Wessler.

On the last day of December 2016, Gov. Andrew Cuomo vetoed a bill that would have increased the reimbursements to hospitals that provide a disproportionate share of care to Medicaid patients as well as uninsured patients. The bill, despite being supported by both legislative houses in Albany, would result in “increased and unbudgeted costs to the Medicaid program,” the governor wrote explaining the veto. The governor said any changes to the reimbursement system should be done through the state’s budgetary process.

For Brownsville residents and patients in financially strapped neighborhoods, the biggest problem with the hospital closures has been the lack of access both to an emergency room and to primary and specialist care. Because Medicaid does not fully reimburse for specialty care, those doctors who are specialists tend to congregate in Downtown Brooklyn and wealthier neighborhoods, and are reluctant to take on Medicaid patients. As more and more patients have lost access to specialists, their underlying health problems have gone from serious to life threatening, putting greater strains on the remaining hospitals to care for them.

Last year, in an acknowledgment that many of the residents of Brooklyn were facing an unprecedented crisis in lack of access to care, the New York State Legislature appropriated $700 million as part of the ‘Kings County Health Care Facility Transformation Program.’ The funds were specifically designated to support projects that will “create a more financially sustainable system of care.” In April, Gov. Cuomo commissioned a feasibility study on the proposed revamping of Brooklyn’s health care delivery system from Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ Health System).

In a report released this past September, Northwell, now in partnership with Maimonides Medical Center, proposed a massive redesign of all the borough’s safety-net hospital campuses, the recruitment of 120 health care providers and a network of 36 new facilities, to include urgent care, primary care and specialty services “that can provide over 500,000 visits annually.”

Under the Northwell report’s recommendations, Brookdale, Interfaith and Wyckoff will handle inpatient care. Kingsbrook, while retaining an emergency room but no inpatient beds, will be transformed into a regional campus for post-acute, specialized ambulatory care, as well as serve as the location of programs “addressing the social determinants of health.” The report, which builds on extensive surveys and reports done by Brooklyn hospital executives and health care advocates over the years, has been received with cautious optimism, though the question of how quickly the transformation can be achieved is the biggest outstanding issue – Northwell notes that it will take “at least five to seven years” to accomplish the transformation.

Obamacare’s complexity

The Brooklyn Health Improvement Project’s final report noted that north central Brooklyn, with 2 million residents across 15 zip codes, was facing a crisis of epidemic proportions—lack of health care facilities, lack of providers, an elderly population that had increased by 19 percent in 10 years, with nearly one third of residents on Medicaid or Medicare.

Four years on, the health care statistics for those neighborhoods have worsened, and only now, says Anthony Feliciano, of the Commission on the Public’s Health System, has the blame-the-victim mentality started to shift with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. “People are starting to understand that there are factors outside the control of marginalized communities. If someone doesn’t have a roof over their heads, it will most likely exacerbate the health care issues that they have. That’s what you see in Brownsville—the question of where people live, where people work, will dictate the doctor they get to or go get their care, and how many times they will use their care,” says Feliciano.

While the Affordable Care Act’s greatest influence has been in the increase in the number of people enrolled in health care programs—an estimated 20 million people now have health insurance, a little less than half that number newly insured under the ACA – the Act has also expanded Medicaid access to low-income and poor families in states that opted to adopt that change, encouraging people who once went without health care to access the medical system to start getting treatment for chronic care.

More to the point, perhaps, for many health care advocates, the Act has highlighted how long people have gone without care, and how entrenched health care problems have become because of that lack of access to care. The fear now, for safety-net hospitals, federally qualified health care centers, community-based clinics, and even for financially healthy hospitals, is what will happen with the inauguration of Donald Trump. The 45th president-elect has spoken often about repealing the ACA and his nominee for Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tom Price, has also been an outspoken opponent of the ACA.

In the last week of December the New York Times reported that 5,000 doctors signed a letter protesting the AMA’s endorsement of Price as Trump’s nominee for Health and Human Services, which controls Medicare, Medicaid, the Affordable Care Act’s federal health insurance exchanges as well as the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control. In a letter to Trump and congressional leaders in December, the two biggest hospital trade groups warned of “an unprecedented public health crisis” if the ACA is repealed, the Times also reported.

Little is known about Trump’s plans that some healthcare experts see reason to hope. “I think it’s too early to tell,” Dr. Amanda Parsons, vice president of community and population health at Montefiore Health System, says. “I think the incoming administration has made a lot of signaling about their interest in giving states back more control over programming, including health care, and so if they were successful in doing that and if there was more control of New York State to decide what it would and would not pay for, that could potentially open up more possibilities for New York State Medicaid, because our state is pretty progressive in the way that it thinks about these issues.” She adds: “So if they make restrictions at the federal level, those could be difficult for us, but if they end up pushing the autonomy back to the states, that could work out very well for us. It may not work out so well for residents for other states, but I think that could work out okay for people in New York State. But we still have to see. I think it’s really, really early to start calling any shots on this administration.”

To those critics who say that the ACA, adopted in 2010 but not implemented until 2014, has failed to solve the problem of health care disparities, Harvey Lawrence, executive director of the Brownsville Multi-Service Family Health Center, says the Act has not been given enough time for its effect to be felt. “These are issues baked into the system for generations—everyone is treating it as ‘Well, if the ACA hasn’t solved it, it’s a failure.’ Are you kidding me?” says Lawrence. “Poor people and people in poor neighborhoods have been dying for decades of diabetes and hypertension, you name it. The difference may be that it’s more visible. People are looking at the data and paying more attention to it.”

With reporting by Janaki Chadha

Read Part 4: Residents’ Resiliency Offers Hope for Better Health in Brownsville

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Everyone in my suburb is a millionaire, house prices... jeeez Louise.

That should have just changed!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
IMHE Coronavirus Model the White House is Relying on is GARBAGE - It Predicted 121,000 Americans Hospitalized by Yesterday; Actual Number?... 31,142
By Cristina Laila
Published April 2, 2020 at 3:06pm

The IMHE (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation) model for the Coronavirus the White House is relying on is complete garbage.

The US economy has been virtually shut down, unemployment spiked and small businesses are on the verge of shuttering based on faulty projections.

The IMHE model is using New York and New Jersey data and applying it to the rest of the US.

It predicted that over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized yesterday (Wednesday) over the Coronavirus, Sean Davis of The Federalist said.

TRENDING: "This is the Beginning of the End of the Pandemic" - Dr. Stephen Smith Announces Hydroxy-Choloroquine Study that is "Game Changer" in Battle Against Coronavirus (VIDEO)

The actual number? 31,142.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

The IMHE model for the Wuhan coronavirus that the White House is relying on is garbage. It is using NY/NJ data and applying it to the rest of the U.S.

It predicted that over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized yesterday over the coronavirus. The actual number? 31,142.

10:00 AM - Apr 2, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,469 people are talking about this

For example, the IMHE model predicted 1,716 people in Texas would be hospitalized yesterday from the Coronavirus, but the actual number of Texans hospitalized is 196.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

Replying to @seanmdav

Let's look at some state data. The IMHE model predicted that 1,716 people in Texas would have been hospitalized yesterday due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number of hospitalized Texans? 196 people.

521 people are talking about this

In Georgia, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 2,777 people would have been hospitalized due to the Coronavirus.
The actual number of people hospitalized in Georgia? 952.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

Replying to @seanmdav

In Georgia, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 2,777 peole would have been hospitalized due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number of people hospitalized in Georgia? 952.

378 people are talking about this

In Virginia, the IMHE model predicted that 607 Virginians would have been hospitalized as of yesterday due to the Coronavirus.

The actual number? 305.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

Replying to @seanmdav

In Virginia, the IMHE model predicted that 607 Virginians would have been hospitalized as of yesterday due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 305.

317 people are talking about this

In Tennessee, the IMHE model predicted that 2,214 people in Tennessee would have been hospitalized by yesterday due to the Coronavirus.

The actual number? 200.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

Replying to @seanmdav

In Tennessee, the IMHE model predicted that 2,214 people in Tennessee would have been hospitalized by yesterday due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 200.

389 people are talking about this

In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized due to the Coronavirus.

The actual number? 18,368.

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

Replying to @seanmdav

In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized as of yesterday due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 18,368.

418 people are talking about this

As of Wednesday there were over 200,000 confirmed Coronavirus cases in the US and approximately 4,400 deaths.

Top White House officials scaled back their predictions and said between 100,000 and 200,000 Americans are projected to die from the Coronavirus.

This is down from the 1.7 million American deaths predicted by a key UK scientist which sent the entire country into panic mode.
Millions and millions of Americans are going to lose their jobs, their homes and their savings.

These so-called “experts” owe the American public an explanation and not just ever-changing models to terrify the masses.

Read the Coronavirus projection data ‘assuming social distancing until May 20’ by clicking here.

Read the Coronavirus tracking data for yourself by clicking here.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Leading Israeli virologist and infectious disease expert slams ‘unnecessary and exaggerated panic’ about coronavirus and urges world leaders to calm public
TechStartups Team

POSTED ON MARCH 18, 2020

On March 12, we wrote a story about Dr. Shiva, an MIT Biologist with four PHD degrees from the same school, after he expressed his concerns about the coronovirus and how the media has exaggerated the coronavirus outbreak to scare millions of Americans. The story quickly went viral with over two million views in just four days. Dr. Shiva said the fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate economies.

Now, another expert is sounding similar alarm as Dr. Shiva did a week ago. Professor Jihad Bishara is a leading virologist and the director of the infectious diseases unit at Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva, Israel. In a statement on Sunday, he urged the world leaders to calm their citizens about the coronavirus pandemic. He said people are being whipped into unnecessary panic.

Prof. Jihad Bishara is not new to infectious diseases. He has been treating Jews and Arabs for 30 years. For the past few days he has been part of the team treating those ill with coronavirus at the hospital.

Prof. Jihad Bishara (courtesy)

“Within the hospital I disengage from politics, I do my work without any connection to what’s going on outside; it doesn’t influence me during my daily work,” he says. “We are dealing with an emergency situation of a coronavirus epidemic and I am treating patients myself; we are all putting ourselves at risk to treat everyone. Doctors haven’t heard about racism; for decades I’ve been saving Jewish lives every day.

“As a citizen I’ll admit that the incitement really bothers me; they are saying intolerable things about our community, but unfortunately we’ve gotten used to it,” Bishara says. “They are saying that as a citizen I’m not good enough, that my representatives are not human beings enough to be partners in the government – but I am good enough to be at the top of the pyramid of saving lives.”

Bishara recalls that upon returning from one of his trips abroad, he was stopped for a security check at Ben-Gurion International Airport and tried to explain to the young woman at border control that he and she were partners, not enemies. “’Why are you stopping me?’ I asked her. ‘Is it for security reasons? To save Jewish lives?’ She said yes. I said, ‘Great – I’ve been doing that for decades, 24/7.’ I said it with great pride and persuasiveness. I am a doctor before anything.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Coronavirus cure: French researchers completed new additional study on 80 patients, results show a combination of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin to be effective in treating COVID-19
TechStartups Team
POSTED ON MARCH 27, 2020

On March 19, we published a story about a trial study conducted by French researchers which showed a combination of Hydroxychloroquine (brand name Plaquenil) and Azithromycin to be effective in the treatment of COVID-19 patients. The study, which was led by renowned Didier Raoult M.D/Ph.D in Marseille, France, showed that 100% of patients that received a combination of the two anti-malaria drugs tested negative and were virologically cured within 6 days of treatment.

The first preliminary trial involved a total of 36 COVID-19 patients. However, U.S. health agencies like FDA and CDA, are still very cautious about the effectiveness and safety of the two drugs due to small trial size and lack of sufficient data.

Today, Prof. Didier Raoult and his team published results of their new study online. The study, which was supported by the Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire (IHU) Méditerranée Infection, succeeds the previous one which dealt with around twenty patients. Unlike the previous small study trial, the new observation study has a larger sample size of 80 COVID-19 patients. The objective of the study was to find an effective treatment to cure COVID-19 patients and to decrease the virus carriage duration.

In 80 in-patients receiving a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, the team found a clinical improvement in all but one 86 year-old patient who died, and one 74-year old patient still in intensive care unit. The team also found that, by administering hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin, they were able to observe an improvement in all cases, except in one patient who arrived with an advanced form, who was over the age of 86, and in whom the evolution was irreversible, according to a new paper published today in IHU Méditerranée Infection.

“For all other patients in the cohort of 80 people, the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin resulted in a clinical improvement that appeared significant when compared to the natural evolution in patients with a definite outcome, as described in the literature. In a cohort of 191 Chinese inpatients, of whom 95% received antibiotics and 21% received an association of lopinavir and ritonavir, the median duration of fever was 12 days and that of cough 19 days in survivors, with a 28% case-fatality rate (18),” the research team said.

The team went on to say: “Thus, in addition to its direct therapeutic role, this association can play a role in controlling the disease epidemic by limiting the duration of virus shedding, which can last for several weeks in the absence of specific treatment. In our Institute, which contains 75 individual rooms for treating highly contagious patients, we currently have a turnover rate of 1/3 which allows us to receive a large number of these contagious patients with early discharge. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are extremely well-known drugs which have already been prescribed to billions of people.”

In conclusion, we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness. Given the urgent therapeutic need to manage this disease with effective and safe drugs and given the negligible cost of both hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, we believe that other teams should urgently evaluate this therapeutic strategy both to avoid the spread of the disease and to treat patients before severe irreversible respiratory complications take hold,” the team concluded.

March 28 Update: In a Twitter post day, Prof. Raoult said: “Our study concerns 80 patients, without a control group because we offer our protocol to all patients with no contraindication. This is what the Hippocratic Oath that we have taken dictates to us.

5,355 people are talking about this

Below is a chart with the results of their tests.

SARS-CoV-2 PCR from nasopharyngeal samples overtime. Black bars: number of patients with available results, grey bars: number of patients with PCR Ct value <34, solid line: percentage of patients with PCR Ct value <34, dashed line: polynomial regression curve.