• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

China is shitting bricks

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Quick, bail it out or we will find the U.S. banks are involved.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ That's why they're shitting themselves SLV.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A restructuring of Evergrande that essentially wipes out its bond holders while, with some state involvement, protecting suppliers, customers and the state-owned banks with big exposures would appear the most likely outcome.

China’s new governing mantra of “common prosperity” has already demonstrated a lack of concern for losses incurred by private shareholders and bond holders.

Doesn't sound like the CCP is willing to bail out losses of their own private Chinese sector. But if the excrement really does hit the fan, biden will step up to throw our money at it. Call me crazy, but you just wait...

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Quick, bail it out or we will find the U.S. banks are involved.

The US banks and brokerages are involved and they too are crapping cinder blocks.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They could start a worldwide recession.
I was explaining to my daughter what a black swan event was. I think TPTB want to hold this together longer till the kids are vaxxed but a black swan could cause early implosion.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I was explaining to my daughter what a black swan event was. I think TPTB want to hold this together longer till the kids are vaxxed but a black swan could cause early implosion.
If this poison gets approved for children I would think that would be go time for many of us who will rise up and say NO! NO for our children's safety! NO for our grandchildren's safety! ENOUGH!!!

Speaking only for me here but you can take this to the bank!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If this poison gets approved for children I would think that would be go time for many of us who will rise up and say NO! NO for our children's safety! NO for our grandchildren's safety! ENOUGH!!!

Speaking only for me here but you can take this to the bank!
Here's the problem Shooti. I can give you a list of parents of small kids lined up and waiting for approval of the vax so they can jab their children.
I totally agree with you that it will ignite a shitstorm but Uncle Joe will want to get those low hanging fruits jabbed first. I see them starting out very gently with the kids. Then once the easy sticks are done the showdown starts. I could be wrong but black swan event aside I think economic implosion would work against their agenda to get the vaxxed numbers they want. With no jobs or schools to hold over peoples heads they would have to start forced injections. We will see. Like I said if my thoughts are correct you will hear about them moving up the date to vaccinate the kids. They know this mess is not going to hold together much longer so they have to push that date up. To do that we need more dead kids and pictures of kids on vents. BTW, that RSV virus that was putting so many kids in the hospital sort of disappeared, just like the flu.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Here's the problem Shooti. I can give you a list of parents of small kids lined up and waiting for approval of the vax so they can jab their children.
I totally agree with you that it will ignite a shitstorm but Uncle Joe will want to get those low hanging fruits jabbed first. I see them starting out very gently with the kids. Then once the easy sticks are done the showdown starts. I could be wrong but black swan event aside I think economic implosion would work against their agenda to get the vaxxed numbers they want. With no jobs or schools to hold over peoples heads they would have to start forced injections. We will see. Like I said if my thoughts are correct you will hear about them moving up the date to vaccinate the kids. They know this mess is not going to hold together much longer so they have to push that date up. To do that we need more dead kids and pictures of kids on vents. BTW, that virus RSV virus that was putting so many kids in the hospital sort of disappeared, just like the flu.
My battle will be internal to my family Avalon. We've discussed this before.

I couldn't care less what Xiden mandates or wants. None of that matters to me because he's illegitimate and not MY president!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My battle will be internal to my family Avalon. We've discussed this before.

I couldn't care less what Xiden mandates or wants. None of that matters to me because he's illegitimate and not MY president!
Is your daughter going to vax the kids?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Is your daughter going to vax the kids?
We haven't spoken about it yet! She and her hubby have been vaxxed but not sure how many of the shots they've had. The SIL is against it but my daughter is the alpha in the family so he had little choice. She's very bright and mostly conservative (except when it comes to her medical field). I won't bring the subject up with her until:
1. she does
2. the poison is 'officially approved' for children

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wait until the world figures out that the Hippocratic oath the medical profession has been riding on was ignored.

Hippocratic Oath​

I swear by Apollo the physician, and Asclepius, and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witnesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this contract:
To hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and to fulfill his needs when required; to look upon his offspring as equals to my own siblings, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or contract; and that by the set rules, lectures, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to students bound by this contract and having sworn this Oath to the law of medicine, but to no others.
I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.
I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.
In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.
I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.
Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.
Whatever I see or hear in the lives of my patients, whether in connection with my professional practice or not, which ought not to be spoken of outside, I will keep secret, as considering all such things to be private.
So long as I maintain this Oath faithfully and without corruption, may it be granted to me to partake of life fully and the practice of my art, gaining the respect of all men for all time. However, should I transgress this Oath and violate it, may the opposite be my fate.

Translated by Michael North, National Library of Medicine, 2002.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Black Swan, Domino, or both.

After reading the article at the link in the OP, it would appear that the company's financial woes are symptomatic of a MUCH bigger problem.

This could be the Lehman Bros of China, and if so, then we should expect bailouts and bonuses.

On the bright side:

Hyper-inflation should keep RE values going steadily upward.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But remember that China has faux-capitalism. Ultimately there is not a free market, just the illusion. China has vastly more "authority" to intervene.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I totally agree with you that it will ignite a shitstorm but Uncle Joe will want to get those low hanging fruits jabbed first. I see them starting out very gently with the kids. Then once the easy sticks are done the showdown starts. I could be wrong but black swan event aside I think economic implosion would work against their agenda to get the vaxxed numbers they want. With no jobs or schools to hold over peoples heads they would have to start forced injections. We will see. Like I said if my thoughts are correct you will hear about them moving up the date to vaccinate the kids. They know this mess is not going to hold together much longer so they have to push that date up. To do that we need more dead kids and pictures of kids on vents. BTW, that RSV virus that was putting so many kids in the hospital sort of disappeared, just like the flu.
It's the final moral breakdown. We've seen this over the decades; from the abandonment of moral values, to passively letting Leftists in the skeuls sexualize little children. Allowing children, and yes, even young adult offspring, to drink unchecked from the swill coming off the tevee, and now the raw sewage spewed off the Internet.

NOT instructing young women in how to select a mate. NOT instructing young men in how to craft a life...balance of work, pleasure, how to responsibly channel the sex urge. In covert methods, teaching women to be men and men to be feminine.

Allowing the rotting public culture to teach young people to replace courtship with hookups; physical care and fitness with purple hair, ear-gauges and tattoos; and directionless education for work. Allowing agitators in those education edifices to teach the failed dogma of Marxism to impressionable young people.

Finally, this. To feed them into this poison-dispensing line...as mindlessly as primitive people would sacrifice their babies to the volcano-god on the shaman's orders.

Look, we are lost, as a people. Those who are fighting, will be - with the Hard Reset (different from Klaus's Grate Reset) finally ending the tools of Big Pharma (modern power and printed fiat) wiping out the sheeple.

It will be messy and likely as many of us will die as they. Perhaps nobody survives.

But it is what it is. Gird your loins, as the Bible says. We have a hard road ahead.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, somebody Chinese has been buying up any properties they can.......

And.......

Many of these are turds that can never generate any income.

A prime example is the sand bar in the middle of white lick creek that Vinod Gupta sold to ching ching @ 75k

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
taking bets on who the chinese politburo will judge guilty and execute first?

here's the latest mug shots of the odds-on:

1631719661574.png

translated to english by the BBC

:green tea:

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In China the CCP must approve ALL BUSINESSES and has controlling interest in ALL BUSINESSES. The failure of ANY business in China reflects directly on to the CCP. Yes, the CCP IS dropping concrete blocks. The Chinese people do NOT take kindly to being swindled and don't take kindly to crime and don't take kindly to brutality or clear incompetence. That thud you just heard was more concrete blocks getting dropped...

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Japanese market peaked in late 89 to first of 90 at about 39k,
It hasn't been back since
31 years

The Japanese asset price bubble (バブル景気, baburu keiki, "bubble economy") was an economic bubble in Japan from 1986 to 1991 in which real estate and stock market prices were greatly inflated.[1] In early 1992, this price bubble burst and Japan's economy stagnated. The bubble was characterized by rapid acceleration of asset prices and overheated economic activity, as well as an uncontrolled money supply and credit expansion.[2] More specifically, over-confidence and speculation regarding asset and stock prices were closely associated with excessive monetary easing policy at the time.[3] Through the creation of economic policies that cultivated the marketability of assets, eased the access to credit, and encouraged speculation, the Japanese government started, prolonged and exacerbated the Japanese asset price bubble.[4]

By August 1990, the Nikkei stock index had plummeted to half its peak by the time of the fifth monetary tightening by the Bank of Japan (BOJ).[2] By late 1991, other asset prices began to fall. Even though asset prices had visibly collapsed by early 1992,[2] the economy's decline continued for more than a decade. This decline resulted in a huge accumulation of non-performing assets loans (NPL), causing difficulties for many financial institutions. The bursting of the Japanese asset price bubble contributed to what many call the Lost Decade.[5] Japan's annual land prices averaged nationwide have finally risen since the asset bubble collapse, though only mildly at 0.1%, a process that has taken 26 years to show up statistically

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You do realize how many shit bricks that means?!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After reading the article at the link in the OP, it would appear that the company's financial woes are symptomatic of a MUCH bigger problem.

China = 42T of debt, 21T is "non performing" and it is all leveraged off 2T of assets... according to Kyle Bass as of 3 or 4 years ago. It is a miracle it has made it this far, if it were any other place you'd have been looking at the steaming wreck years ago.

$64Q is can they stave things off for any decent length of time?

This looks like it could be the first domino.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sure, it is only 1/3 of a TRILLION dollars, but how much in derivatives are riding on it?

It's a little more like how many other companies are only solvent if they perform. The derivatives boom will be a secondary explosion down the track.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and yet, after another down day yesterday in metals, what do I wake up to?

another down day in metals,

well I'll be

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sure, it is only 1/3 of a TRILLION dollars, but how much in derivatives are riding on it?
If they play the game like Wall Street, it would not be reaching to put it between 100 to 400 times.

Next thing you know, you are talking real money.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If they play the game like Wall Street, it would not be reaching to put it between 100 to 400 times.

Next thing you know, you are talking real money.
Even though the Wall St money isn't actually real!:2 thumbs up:

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good, let's up the ante to Cement Blocks.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oh man China is going to run out of money soon!

Why do you think they want their chow mein fiat to replace the USD as the world's reserve currency?

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why do you think they want their chow mein fiat to replace the USD as the world's reserve currency?
To be honest I don't think they would want their currency to be a world reserve currency for one they are a export manufacturing country not good to have too strong a currency when you are making widgets for sale.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
To be honest I don't think they would want their currency to be a world reserve currency for one they are a export manufacturing country not good to have too strong a currency when you are making widgets for sale.

A "strong currency" is a relative term and when used in the fiat context, an illusory one.

They've been able to manipulate their brand of fiat for decades, it wouldn't stop if they were suddenly declared the defacto reserve. Besides, I don't think they'll get their wish in time.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
, it wouldn't stop if they were suddenly declared the defacto reserve
It would allow China's customers to pay for their goods in yuan. That'd have to be a plus for 'em.