• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

chips are on the table and tramp chimps out

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If Trump wants to be remembered forever as a hero leader and just great,

BRING ALL THE TROOPS HOME FROM EVERYWHERE.

Have a gigantic parade, the biggest ever, declare VICTORY.

Station most of them along the border and use the rest to sweep up the illegals and transport them south.
Unless they are Canadian, send them north.
Asians, give them a rubber raft and a paddle.
Same for Haitians etc.
Don't forget to give them the MREs we don't need anymore.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He did offer REAL WORLD solutions. The majority of Americans are against the wars overseas and against increasing the MIC budget (which we wouldn't need to do if we stopped fighting wars overseas).

The commander of the armed forces doesn't even need congress to make the change. He would just need to tell the American people in a live address to the nation and then just do it. What is not REAL WORLD about that? Tell me how that is so complicated?
Trump would be re-elected by a wide margin if he had the stones to do that on National TV. Of course, the people who hate him would find some way to criticize him for it..."all those lost jobs!!"...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I would defend Belgium, Holland and Lux.........the locals keep the war cemeteries immaculately, at their own time and expense

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He's kind of distracted by a number of issues. You don't just waltz in an axe the Department of ____....you have to phase it out or prove that it's not worth spending $XXX B per year to fund.
Should not have any issues finding evidence of worthlessness of the FBI,cia..... department of.....

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He did offer REAL WORLD solutions. The majority of Americans are against the wars overseas and against increasing the MIC budget (which we wouldn't need to do if we stopped fighting wars overseas).

The commander of the armed forces doesn't even need congress to make the change. He would just need to tell the American people in a live address to the nation and then just do it. What is not REAL WORLD about that? Tell me how that is so complicated?
Yes by all means create a vacuum so the CIA can start a skirmish, kill some people there and then blame the stupidity on Trump. How about draining the swamp first. Sorry Scorp for filling up your thread, will get back to subject.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Accusing anyone who disagrees of treason.
Discrediting any and all criticism as lies.
Constant appearances at rallies.
Beligerant foreign relations.
Demagoguery and deficits.
Military forces on display.
Currency devaluation.
Cult of personality.

The USSR, Germany, Italy, Mexico, China, Cuba or Venezuela?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Talk about dream world - beam me up Scottie. Area 51 indeed. Again you offer no REAL WORLD solutions but just criticize as a troll is supposed to do I guess. If your candidates were so good they would be able to GET IN as Potus, no matter the odds. Again implementation versus worthless whining. So post some real stuff for the real world versus whining and name calling. Not to mention personal attacks on GIM are Vorboten as well as juvenile and GIM is a nice place.
How much more "real world" do you need than calling off all the half assed "wars" currently being staged?

Why do you feel the US should be spending hundreds of BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars to guard poppy fields in Afghanistan and prance around the desert dumping depleted uranium throughout the Middle East?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Costs on non-military lines will never come down if we do not elect more Republicans in the 2018 Election, and beyond. This Bill is a BIG VICTORY for our Military, but much waste in order to get Dem votes. Fortunately, DACA not included in this Bill, negotiations to start now!
responding to the idea, not the messenger

one day, one day
i'd really like to believe all these tweets are actually coming from my leader, a man who could nuke us all yet is fighting a coup for us, all because we really can't do much, at this time, to help the cause

he has help
his words, his ideology
tweeted at the right time

this IS all new folks
get used to it, the communists will soooon learn this too and use it against us, derr, we're already there with our old school communications, right?
but this begs the question, what do YOU believe?
can you get together with most others near you, to survive, while believing what you believe?
all of with a false narrative being created all around you, without any basis in reality, can you survive?
with the only reality being, suffering

That's NOT what any of us want, but it IS What Obama Was After

can't fight a man's truth

at this point in time, as our leader,
we got a good one

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not to justify the insane amounts of money for the MIC, but my son is in an armor unit, deployable and just back from deployment in the sandbox aka ME, and his constant refrain to me for almost two years is "we can't get repair parts, our tanks are deadlined for lack of spares, no money for equipment, etc, etc". So my best guess is the money is flowing to the MIC, but not reaching the tip of the bayonet so to speak. Which from my 20 years and 6 days is the same old same old. My branch the Infantry, perhaps the cheapest bang for the buck, couldn't get shit until magically when deployed to war, they found some stuff like actual working protective masks etc. However, the ammo they gave us was in bad shape and very old and we had to clean it all up before firing or it would jam up the machine guns etc.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
responding to the idea, not the messenger

one day, one day
i'd really like to believe all these tweets are actually coming from my leader, a man who could nuke us all yet is fighting a coup for us, all because we really can't do much, at this time, to help the cause

he has help
his words, his ideology
tweeted at the right time

this IS all new folks
get used to it, the communists will soooon learn this too and use it against us, derr, we're already there with our old school communications, right?
but this begs the question, what do YOU believe?
can you get together with most others near you, to survive, while believing what you believe?
all of with a false narrative being created all around you, without any basis in reality, can you survive?
with the only reality being, suffering

That's NOT what any of us want, but it IS What Obama Was After

can't fight a man's truth

at this point in time, as our leader,
we got a good one
Do you honestly believe Trump Almighty is fighting for the peasants of America at the expense of wealthy elites such as himself?

I believe politicians are corrupt, self serving, pieces of shit concerned only with the immediate short term and benefiting themselves and their friends.

I believe there is absolutely ZERO difference between the right and the left - - it's just one big incestous group.

I believe that every president elected/appointed under the current system will do nothing more than maintain the status quo.

And this is why I never waste my time voting. Elect/appoint whoever the fuck you want.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Ya better hope he is. After him there's nothing left!
You can "hope" as hard as you can but I will assure you Trump Almighty is no different than any of his recent predecessors.

It's cute they've tossed a couple thousand to each of the peasants - - and the gullible ones are easily mollified by that - - but the cold hard reality is the standard of living for the American peasants will continue to decline.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
First step is to pull ALL military personnel back to America and call off the fabricated "wars" - - and tell the military contracting companies to FRO. Who would complain or object to the commander in chief announcing the boys are coming home?
To do that would be to imply what they're currently doing is wrong. That'll fly in Peoria like a lead balloon.

Yeah, too bad RP didn't have the balls to see his campaign through to the end.
He's just too nice of a guy. As much as I like the guy and agree with most everything I've ever heard him say, after seeing the resistance that Trumps gotten, RP would have been rendered impotent. Politically speaking. Jimmy Carter 2.0 he'd have been, because he'd face an even bigger coalition of democans than Trump faces. Like someone posted above, RP was on his own against 434 others.

Do you honestly believe Trump Almighty is fighting for the peasants of America at the expense of wealthy elites such as himself?
Far more so than the bitch would have, so that's a positive. Anything better than she'd have done is in positive territory. Anything worse is in negative territory. Trump may not be perfect, but he's far better than who we were supposed to get.
...but I get it, you're just mister contrarian.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
To do that would be to imply what they're currently doing is wrong. That'll fly in Peoria like a lead balloon.

He's just too nice of a guy. As much as I like the guy and agree with most everything I've ever heard him say, after seeing the resistance that Trumps gotten, RP would have been rendered impotent. Politically speaking. Jimmy Carter 2.0 he'd have been, because he'd face an even bigger coalition of democans than Trump faces. Like someone posted above, RP was on his own against 434 others.

Far more so than the bitch would have, so that's a positive. Anything better than she'd have done is in positive territory. Anything worse is in negative territory. Trump may not be perfect, but he's far better than who we were supposed to get.
...but I get it, you're just mister contrarian.

No, I'm Mr Reality.

Settling for a half assed mediocre status quo president is unacceptable to me. But feel free to put your head up your ass and be a thankful little peasant that Trump Almighty is your ruler.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No, I'm Mr Reality.

Settling for a half assed mediocre status quo president is unacceptable to me. But feel free to put your head up your ass and be a thankful little peasant that Trump Almighty is your ruler.
That came across pretty douchey.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Settling for a half assed mediocre status quo president is unacceptable to me.
What better choice was there? Oh, I get it. You'd have preferred the bitch instead?

But feel free to put your head up your ass
Why? You're already doing that yourself.

thankful little peasant that Trump Almighty is your ruler.
I'm just thankful it's not as bad as it could have been. The way you're throwing rocks, it seems as though you'd be much happier had the bitch won.

Edited to add: ask yourself this: had the bitch won, would you be more happy now or less happy? If more happy, carry on. If less happy, be glad you are happier than you could have been.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
What better choice was there? Oh, I get it. You'd have preferred the bitch instead?

Why? You're already doing that yourself.

I'm just thankful it's not as bad as it could have been. The way you're throwing rocks, it seems as though you'd be much happier had the bitch won.

Edited to add: ask yourself this: had the bitch won, would you be more happy now or less happy? If more happy, carry on. If less happy, be glad you are happier than you could have been.
I have as much use for the Clinton family as I do for the Bush family - - which is ZERO.

I'll be happy when America finally defaults and there's "bank holidays" power outages food shortages and widespread rioting.

Nothing will change until that happens.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I'll be happy when America finally defaults and there's "bank holidays" power outages food shortages and widespread rioting.
Something like this would be a perfect time to usher in a totalitarian regime under the guise of saving the people and the country from destruction. If things were bad enough you'd have people praying to God and begging the government to save them. Present someone who is good looking, has a pleasant voice and talks up a neat plan and the people would love him (1). Actually fix some problems and the peeps would worship the cat. Once that happens tptb could write their own ticket.

(1) Trump doesn't foot this bill in any way, shape or form.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That would be a perfect plan for TPTB, searcher.

We may see it in upcoming serious crash or SHTF situation.

This is why area51 and others believe time is running out, we need to get everyone doing business with honest money to prevent such a scenario. But we now that's impossible to do at the grass roots because of Gresham's law.

So the system of fiat money must go away first, the CBs must be destroyed as so many politicians and revolutions have told us throughout history. Things have dissolved so far globally that this is now near impossible to do.

It requires a POTUS willing to put his life on the line and tell the world the truth.

A start would be a real accounting of the gold and bringing the troops home, as area51 and scorpio and so many others here have said.

I'm not sure why we debate about the symptoms so much when time and again scorpio throws out a thread telling it like it is.

We've seen this since the early days of GIM1. This is nothing new.

Last edited:

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Something like this would be a perfect time to usher in a totalitarian regime under the guise of saving the people and the country from destruction. If things were bad enough you'd have people praying to God and begging the government to save them. Present someone who is good looking, has a pleasant voice and talks up a neat plan and the people would love him (1). Actually fix some problems and the peeps would worship the cat. Once that happens tptb could write their own ticket.

It'd be similar to hurricane Katrina - - except more widespread and sustained. The government didn't do fuck all to help people then, and they sure as hell wouldn't do anything to help people once the country collapses.

That's when the peasants will finally wake up and realize how useless and incompetent the American government truly is.

When there's no food, no electricity, no ATMs, no internet, no pensions, no welfare - - the peasants will finally stand up to the corrupt government.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
How much more "real world" do you need than calling off all the half assed "wars" currently being staged?

Why do you feel the US should be spending hundreds of BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars to guard poppy fields in Afghanistan and prance around the desert dumping depleted uranium throughout the Middle East?
Point!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have as much use for the Clinton family as I do for the Bush family - - which is ZERO.

Nothing will change until that happens.
Another point.

Area51 is correct that nothing will change until "it all crashes on their heads, sadly". I came out of hiding to vote for the first time since I voted for Goldwater. The swamp will never allow themselves to lose control again, ever. As soon as Pence is done being programmed there will be a number of personal attacks against Trump and/or his family.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Welcome to the club.

So your answer is that we need more people suffering to a higher degree? So what you're saying is, necessity is the mother of invention? Allow the Peoples lives to become so miserable that they rise up? Kinda like French Revolution type stuff?

Something like this would be a perfect time to usher in a totalitarian regime under the guise of saving the people and the country from destruction.
That's exactly what would happen. Democracy's are typically followed by totalitarian governments.

If things were bad enough you'd have people praying to God and begging the government to save them. Present someone who is good looking, has a pleasant voice and talks up a neat plan and the people would love him (1). Actually fix some problems and the peeps would worship the cat. Once that happens tptb could write their own ticket.
That's how people like Hitler come to power.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
So your answer is that we need more people suffering to a higher degree? So what you're saying is, necessity is the mother of invention? Allow the Peoples lives to become so miserable that they rise up? Kinda like French Revolution type stuff?
Correct. That's the only way the peasants are going to wake up from their stupor and rebel against the wealthy elites. Pretty much all the peasants are similar to you - - happy with the status quo.

As long as the social assistance and food handouts keep rolling in, the peasants are going to be content with everything remaining as is. There's a term for it called "ghetto rich" - - living in poverty but have everything you need thanks to the government handouts.

Nobody will but the hand that feeds them.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is why time is of the essence. Those who believe in incremental change are going to watch that show all the way to the doors of tyranny.

There won't be another "French Revolution" because TPTB will control the descent every step of the way, always pulling back from total suffering among the workers until they're finally surrounded by forces beyond their control. We are almost there already. All that it will take is a little more destruction of the middle class. The upper class won't come to the rescue of the working class because they will be duped into believing that nobody will be coming for them.

The working class (and this is going to be a global thing) will be forced into serfdom just slow enough to remove all abilities for education, truth and knowledge. The day the laws of physics were suspended may go totally forgotten as they work for food. The upper class will be easy pickings in the dysfunctional, mercenary environment.

The elite will control the evil dance from afar.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I believe politicians are corrupt, self serving, pieces of shit concerned only with the immediate short term and benefiting themselves and their friends.

I believe there is absolutely ZERO difference between the right and the left - - it's just one big incestous group.

I believe that every president elected/appointed under the current system will do nothing more than maintain the status quo.

And this is why I never waste my time voting. Elect/appoint whoever the fuck you want.
I hear that!

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
There won't be another "French Revolution" because TPTB will control the descent every step of the way, always pulling back from total suffering among the workers until they're finally surrounded by forces beyond their control.
The wealthy elites aren't anywhere close to being competent enough to orchestrate a controlled collapse.

We're talking about a collection of bumbling jackasses who would have been wiped out in 2009 if not for the government handouts.

Once there's no government handouts to be had, they're completely fucked.

If and when the situation devolves into widespread rioting, the wealthy elites will be even more fucked. These cowardly pieces of shit will flee the country immediately. They won't be able to manipulate from afar because there won't be anything left to manipulate but a burned out shell of a country.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Continuing to waste even more money on the military...continuing to run the astronomical debt to even higher levels...continuing to keep the overbloated government in place...this will definitely make America great again, no?
So you don't like deficit spending? Cool!

I'll be happy when America finally defaults
Only way that'll happen is if the gov continues going further into debt. I thought you said you didn't want the gov to go further into debt? Which is it?

Step number two? Quit running a fucking defecit.
Oh, ok. You say live within ones means, right? Let's see what you say about your personal view on deficit spending.

Get the credit limits as high as possible then max out and tell them to go piss up a tree.
Oh, ok. So it's ok for you and other regular people to do it?
...but if the gov, which is run by people, does the same thing it's somehow bad? The way you go on about the evil fed and the banks fiat and all that, I figured you'd be the first to want to live by example. I wouldn't use their credit and have never asked for it. If more people lived like that, the fed reserve would be but a distant memory. Instead, I'm surrounded by people unable to afford anything without using debt and thinking it's normal. Thanks for your help towards fixing that, Area 51!

Edited to add:...and intentionally maxing out your credit limit with the goal of declaring BK is just another form of theft. If you have no intention of paying, you should refrain from using credit. Because all credit is, is the ability of spending your own future earnings, today.

You sure about that? lol

Pretty much all the peasants are similar to you - - happy with the status quo.
I'd say they are faaar and away more similar to you my friend. Most today like living beyond their means. Just like you saying to get credit limits as high as possible in order to default.
You're no different, but you want the gov to be held to Saintly standards while you yourself see no problem with running up personal debt if given the chance.
I'm thinking there's a word we use to describe that kind of thinkin'.

The way it works is, if the majority of people live a certain way, and the gov is comprised of people from that group, why would you think they'd look to run gov any differently? Thinkin' that they will, is the true naive thinking.

Last edited:

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So you don't like deficit spending? Cool!

Only way that'll happen is if the gov continues going further into debt. I thought you said you didn't want the gov to go further into debt? Which is it?

Oh, ok. You say live within ones means, right? Let's see what you say about your personal view on deficit spending.

Oh, ok. So it's ok for you and other regular people to do it?
...but if the gov, which is run by people, does the same thing it's somehow bad? The way you go on about the evil fed and the banks fiat and all that, I figured you'd be the first to want to live by example. I wouldn't use their credit and have never asked for it. If more people lived like that, the fed reserve would be but a distant memory. Instead, I'm surrounded by people unable to afford anything without using debt and thinking it's normal. Thanks for your help towards fixing that, Area 51!

Edited to add:...and intentionally maxing out your credit limit with the goal of declaring BK is just another form of theft. If you have no intention of paying, you should refrain from using credit. Because all credit is, is the ability of spending your own future earnings, today.

You sure about that? lol

I'd say they are faaar and away more similar to you my friend. Most today like living beyond their means. Just like you saying to get credit limits as high as possible in order to default.
You're no different, but you want the gov to be held to Saintly standards while you yourself see no problem with running up personal debt if given the chance.
I'm thinking there's a word we use to describe that kind of thinkin'.

The way it works is, if the majority of people live a certain way, and the gov is comprised of people from that group, why would you think they'd look to run gov any differently? Thinkin' that they will, is the true naive thinking.
He doesn't have a printing press, nor a public servant with an oath to uphold, also modern money Mechanics is quite interesting as to who create s debt.
https://archive.org/details/ModernMoneyMechanics
With a credit card the agreement is the debt instrument that has value.T hat value was created with a signature then the bank claimed it as an asset.
Seems they got paid. Then get greedy .
No agreement no value.

A mortgage instrument is sold and is the value, the house is gravy to the lender which during the last housing orgy was so greedy that they couldn't be bothered to record the lien legally as that didn't facilitate high frequency trading. Thus leaving fraud the acceptable way of screwing people out of investment values and people out of homes.

Remember Linda Green?
All that fraud has never been addressed banks even foreclosed on house they had nothing to do with. Now Trump gave the POS bankers a pass on prosecutions.
Maybe a president should have 0 debts to banks. Major conflict of interest.

Media always demonize the supposed borrower always forgetting how value was created via the note.

Hell I suggested here years ago that people should have looked at filing quite title actions to protect themselves against bank fraud.

Was told what I suggested would have collapsed the banks.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibti...onvicted-banks-including-deutsche-which?amp=1

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
He doesn't have a printing press, nor a public servant with an oath to uphold, also modern money Mechanics is quite interesting as to who create s debt.
https://archive.org/details/ModernMoneyMechanics
With a credit card the agreement is the debt instrument that has value.T hat value was created with a signature then the bank claimed it as an asset.
Seems they got paid. Then get greedy .
No agreement no value.

A mortgage instrument is sold and is the value, the house is gravy to the lender which during the last housing orgy was so greedy that they couldn't be bothered to record the lien legally as that didn't facilitate high frequency trading. Thus leaving fraud the acceptable way of screwing people out of investment values and people out of homes.

Remember Linda Green?
All that fraud has never been addressed banks even foreclosed on house they had nothing to do with. Now Trump gave the POS bankers a pass on prosecutions.
Maybe a president should have 0 debts to banks. Major conflict of interest.

Media always demonize the supposed borrower always forgetting how value was created via the note.

Hell I suggested here years ago that people should have looked at filing quite title actions to protect themselves against bank fraud.

Was told what I suggested would have collapsed the banks.
The "Linda Green" scam was just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the frauds being perpetuated by banks against individuals on a personal level.

Naive little sheep like Joe King have no concept of this and can't fathom how the banks could ever commit that kind of fraud against a person.

If you can stick them with a six figure credit card bill, just smile and wave.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The wealthy elites aren't anywhere close to being competent enough to orchestrate a controlled collapse.

We're talking about a collection of bumbling jackasses who would have been wiped out in 2009 if not for the government handouts.

Once there's no government handouts to be had, they're completely fucked.

If and when the situation devolves into widespread rioting, the wealthy elites will be even more fucked. These cowardly pieces of shit will flee the country immediately. They won't be able to manipulate from afar because there won't be anything left to manipulate but a burned out shell of a country.
I guess we're not talking about the same wealthy elite. Maybe you think Buffet and Gates when I say elite. But when I say elite I usually mean TPTB. My bad for not being clear about what I wrote. The collection of very wealthy bumbling jackasses are 4 layers down from those pulling the strings. A slow decline into tyranny is easily possible, it is the exact road we're currently traveling. Just look at the last 100 years. There will be some speed bumps and some cliffs with hard hitting bottoms, but the sheep will take it, just like they have all over the world for the last 100 years.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I guess we're not talking about the same wealthy elite. Maybe you think Buffet and Gates when I say elite. But when I say elite I usually mean TPTB. My bad for not being clear about what I wrote. The collection of very wealthy bumbling jackasses are 4 layers down from those pulling the strings. A slow decline into tyranny is easily possible, it is the exact road we're currently traveling. Just look at the last 100 years. There will be some speed bumps and some cliffs with hard hitting bottoms, but the sheep will take it, just like they have all over the world for the last 100 years.
I feel the same way about the Rothschilds et al.

The economic meltdown will be akin to the Fukushima meltdown. TEPCO thought they could orchestrate a controlled shutdown too and badly underestimated just how unstoppable and completely out of control the meltdown would be.

Once the peasants lose faith in the schemes of TPTB - - banks, the stock market/casino and other various "investments" - - their control will evaporate just as quickly as TEPCOs control of Fukushima evaporated.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I love these idealists that offer no real answers to make things actually happen. Yes bring everyone home and then it will all be better. BS. Next we will hear if Ron Paul got in it would all be different, well guess what he sucked at what counts implementation. How many years in congress and what? Audit the FED, no wait that didn't happen either.
I've explained numerous times how to make this happen, but for your benefit I'll reiterate.

First step is to pull ALL military personnel back to America and call off the fabricated "wars" - - and tell the military contracting companies to FRO. Who would complain or object to the commander in chief announcing the boys are coming home? The hundreds of millions being pissed away guarding poppy fields would be MUCH better spent in America on the crumbling infrastructure. Instead, Trump Almighty - - a proven chicken hawk coward - - throws even more money at the useless military that can't manage to subdue a dinkified little militia of a third world shithole.

Step number two? Quit running a fucking defecit. Trump Almighty is supposed to be a brilliant businessman - - why is it so difficult for him to balance the budget? Maybe this explains why his businesses have gone bankrupt.

Next step is to get the medicare spending under control. America is the only country in the civilized world that doesn't have universal health care - - yet they spend far more per capita than any other country. And people are STILL being subjected to financial ruin because of medical expenses. It's a shameful embarrassment.

I won't even get into the debacle of the fed or the worthless scraps of paper backed by NOTHING but still passed off as currency. If Trump Almighty could ever manage to implement those three basic steps, I'd be the first to acknowledge him as the greatest president of the past century.
If you think a single person is going to go in there and do that I have a bridge to sell you. We the poeple need to wake up and bring the torches and pitchforks. Thats the only way to enact change in Wa$hington now. Its gone...and its been gone for awhile.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
If you think a single person is going to go in there and do that I have a bridge to sell you. We the poeple need to wake up and bring the torches and pitchforks. Thats the only way to enact change in Wa$hington now. Its gone...and its been gone for awhile.
In other words, Trump Almighty is essentially a eunuch. As will be the next president. And the one after that.

Which is precisely what I've been expressing to the Trump Apologists.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Can't wait to hear the resident Apologists for Trump Almighty... Dumb fucking sheep.
You're a low grade moron. Go jump off a high cliff onto a hard, rocky surface.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You're a low grade moron. Go jump off a high cliff onto a hard, rocky surface.
Be careful, your speaking to self proclaimed "Mr. Reality".