• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

chips are on the table and tramp chimps out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
FM,

If you believe people here are content with things as they are, then your bias will not allow you to appreciate where they are at....
A RP solution is not forthcoming.....
Exactly. I'm just happy as can be to see somebody moving in the general direction of liberty, rather than tyranny. And honestly, DT is running in that direction, not strolling and he's ploughing through the opposition defence with the ball tucked under one arm and the other outstretched in front, knocking troublemakers down. Go Donald. One more thing. The Donald did not run on Ron Paul's agenda, much as we all love it.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's tough to understand the pessimism. The choices were a murderous traitor and a billionaire business man. We easily made out better in this election than nearly any I can recall. The shrubs? Clinton? Barry? Gore, Kerry, McCain? LOL I'll take Don over any of them.

Dude hasn't invaded a half dozen more countries, plus he's managed to piss off everyone in the lamestream media, Hollyweird, and in the district of corruption.

Sure, I'd like to see the defense offense budget slashed by at least 50%, but that's like pulling teeth in DC. There are so many corporate welfare interests at this point that it's nearly impossible to get these parasitic piglettes away from the trough.
And the choice before,and before that.

Hell that thinking is what cost us Ron Paul.

No rescinding daca day one.

Hell if you wanted an open border, funds for planned parent hood, bank fraud not prosecuted, daca amnesty pushed to the forefront either was the perfect choice.
Both have royal blood, Don has more than Hillary.
The link shows swamp draining ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibti...onvicted-banks-including-deutsche-which?amp=1

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Exactly. I'm just happy as can be to see somebody moving in the general direction of liberty, rather than tyranny. And honestly, DT is running in that direction, not strolling and he's ploughing through the opposition defence with the ball tucked under one arm and the other outstretched in front, knocking troublemakers down. Go Donald. One more thing. The Donald did not run on Ron Paul's agenda, much as we all love it.

This is the kind of delusional thinking that's so baffling.

Letting the bankers continue to run train on the country and you consider that "moving towards liberty"?

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Letting the bankers continue to run train on the country and you consider that "moving towards liberty"?
You forgot pushing daca to the front of the line.

As we know giving special treatment to invaders always benefits the taxpayers.

Gotta be 3d chess.https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/bipartisan-senate-group-says-daca-deal-reached

So what am I missing something here that daca could have ended with the stroke of daca don's pen his first day in office yet here we are looking at amnesty for millions who vote for free shit and demand special privileges and this is going to maga?

How?

I cannot see the logic.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Exactly. I'm just happy as can be to see somebody moving in the general direction of liberty, rather than tyranny. And honestly, DT is running in that direction, not strolling and he's ploughing through the opposition .... we all love it.
I don't think you would recognize liberty if it hit you over the head.

$700 Billion for the MIC? You call this on the road to liberty?

Soldiers for hire? Liberty from a 5 time deferred status leader? He's a coward.

Commander 'n chief? Criminal n chief is more like it. Our POTUS is against liberty, look at what he does, not what he says. He is a traitor.

Oh, and the wall? Why are the dims now embracing the wall with many of their comments? Because they are traitors and it is TPTB that want us to build the wall. The wall is to keep us in, not other people out - that is the real reason behind the wall. We get to build our own prison with our own wealth and when we're done we will be persecuted and enslaved. Thanks to the traitor Trump and the rest of the underlings in DC.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Commander 'n chief? Criminal n chief is more like it. Our POTUS is against liberty, look at what he does, not what he says. He is a traitor.

Oh, and the wall? Why are the dims now embracing the wall with many of their comments? Because they are traitors and it is TPTB that want us to build the wall. The wall is to keep us in, not other people out - that is the real reason behind the wall. We get to build our own prison with our own wealth and when we're done we will be persecuted and enslaved. Thanks to the traitor Trump and the rest of the underlings in DC.
Civil asset forfeiture is not moving in the direction of liberty.

This is Obama lite.

The gap between the connected and the poor will grow for corporate and bank interest as it has been unless the dollar collapses.

Add in amnesty and the gap widens further especially after the tax cuts expire.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
FM,

If you believe people here are content with things as they are, then your bias will not allow you to appreciate where they are at.

A RP solution is not forthcoming. Talking people to death with no action isn't changing anything.
Really?

Sure doesn't seem so when so many are praising the wonderful job Trump Almighty has done so far. Some are even making assurances the country is well on its way to becoming great again.

"Talking with no action" is exactly what Trump Almighty has done. Promises to get tough with Wall Street...deport the illegals...build the Great Wall of Mexico...prosecute the Clintons...nothing but hollow rhetoric.

Let's be realistic and just call it as it is - - nothing more than status quo with Trump Almighty.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

FM, when you reply to one of my posts, it's just as if you're talking to somebody else. You don't seem to be stupid, but you have no idea who you're talking to.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
FM, when you reply to one of my posts, it's just as if you're talking to somebody else. You don't seem to be stupid, but you have no idea who you're talking to.
Tell us then. You said we're well on our way back to liberty. But much of the rest of the world sees us as a military machine for hire. Does Liberty = a choice between mercenary service or a lowering standard of living?

You said that MAGA is going to happen and liberty is returning? Where is the evidence? I've been looking and I don't see more liberty, I see more laws and more actions that are against liberty.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Same goes to you.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Perhaps you could elaborate on your previous assurances that Trump Almighty is sprinting towards liberty with some tangible examples rather than a comical football analogy.

Letting banks carry on with impunity sure isn't something I'd consider to be "liberty". Nor is allowing illegals to continue residing unchecked. Or concealing the salaries of hundreds of thousands of bureaucrats. Or piling more debt on top of the existing mountain.

Really looking forward to hearing your examples of "liberty" though.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You said that MAGA is going to happen and liberty is returning? ....
This is exactly what I was talking about. It really doesn't make any sense conversing with you, since you lack basic reading comprehension skills

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Perhaps you could elaborate on your previous assurances that Trump Almighty is sprinting towards liberty with some tangible examples rather than a comical football analogy.

Letting banks carry on with impunity sure isn't something I'd consider to be "liberty". Nor is allowing illegals to continue residing unchecked. Or piling more debt on top of the existing mountain.

Really looking forward to hearing your examples of "liberty" though.
It doesn't make any sense going back and forth with you, either. Waste of time.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Ron Paul will never be president. To be nice, He's too nice. To be Blunt, he's too much of a pussy.

I wanted a "Conniving Patton". I got what I wanted. If you didn't, go die in a fire.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is exactly what I was talking about. It really doesn't make any sense conversing with you, since you lack basic reading comprehension skills
You said we are on the road to liberty. It is written in your post. I said we are not on that road and we're on the road to tyranny and Trump is ok with that. Basic reading? Seems like this is pretty basic reading to me.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ron Paul will never be president. To be nice, He's too nice. To be Blunt, he's too much of a pussy.

I wanted a "Conniving Patton". I got what I wanted. If you didn't, go die in a fire.
Right. What we needed was a hard case bastard. That's why I'm happy.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

I'm glad for you, you got want you wanted. But why do I have to go die just because I didn't get a true patriot for freedom and liberty? We haven't had a true patriot for POTUS in a very long time, and I never went and died in a fire before? What's so different this time? Why do you care about death and fires so much?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Right. What we needed was a hard case bastard. That's why I'm happy.
It's great to see Trump Almighty cracking down on the poor, but when is he going to get tough with the bankers? Or prosecute the Clintons? Or deport all the illegals?

Lots of hollow rhetoric from Trump Almighty, but nothing to back it up - - just like your posts.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's great to see Trump Almighty cracking down on the poor, but when is he going to get tough with the bankers? Or prosecute the Clintons? Or deport all the illegals? ....
I don't know. When!?
I may look like I am listening, but I am really just ___.jpg

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You don't know....
And neither do you. You have no one who can fix this stuff! And you are dong NOTHING to fix this stuff! Nothing.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Oh, by the way,
Go Donald!
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_thisisyourpresident(1).jpg

Borrowed from Shooter.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
And neither do you. You have no one who can fix this stuff! And you are dong NOTHING to fix this stuff! Nothing.
When the gov't tramples on your God given rights, it is your obligation to change it. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act and is doing something. But that's fine, you and DodgebyDave want to remain in line and follow Trump. That's just fine with me, I'm not sticking my neck out yet. I'm waiting behind the scenes.

This isn't some movie, this isn't fantasy land clockwork orange. American patriots are armed to the teeth. Those clockwork orange criminals won't get very far breaking into my house. They wouldn't even make it past my dogs wearing those diapers.

Are those your heroes? If so, that's just fine. You stick with yours. I'll stick with RP. I'll stick with the laws of physics and I have the truth on my side, along with plenty to back it up.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When the gov't tramples on your God given rights, it is your obligation to change it. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act and is doing something...
That's just fine with me, I'm not sticking my neck out yet. I'm waiting behind the scenes.
American patriots are armed to the teeth. Those clockwork orange criminals won't get very far breaking into my house..... I'll stick with RP...
Well, OK, now. It's your obligation to do something when the government steps on your rights, but you're just waiting behind the scenes. So, I guess you're just upset the other guy isn't sticking his neck out.

Glad your armed. So am I. Also, where's RP now? I love RP's thinking. I don't know why that seems to be a problem.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I'm not pretending there's anyone who could make America great again. At what point will you stop pretending Trump Almighty can?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So Trump Almighty is the president? Big fucking deal. Dumbass Bush and the community organizer got to play president too.

And I've got the same respect for Trump Almighty as I did for those two assclowns - - ZERO.
Still pissed yer girl didn't win, eh? The way you go on, it sure seems as though you'd be happier if she had. lol

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_vdqjfyN.jpg

Stolen from TRYNEIN, with regards.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_whF1yPI.jpg

Again, with regards to TRYNEIN.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I thought about posting that here for whatshisface too. Seems as though he'd have rather taken the bullet.
It makes you wonder. DT doesn't give them everything on their wishy/hope list, so they refuse to accept or appreciate whatever good there is. I guess it's all or nothing.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It makes you wonder. DT doesn't give them everything on their wishy/hope list, so they refuse to accept or appreciate whatever good there is. I guess it's all or nothing.
Which means it'll always be nothing. Which then makes it easy to always be negative because no one in power will ever give them all they want and they know that going in. It's a good strategy for anyone who just wants to keep throwin' rocks.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, OK, now. It's your obligation to do something when the government steps on your rights, but you're just waiting behind the scenes. So, I guess you're just upset the other guy isn't sticking his neck out.

Glad your armed. So am I. Also, where's RP now? I love RP's thinking. I don't know why that seems to be a problem.
RP is on an exit path. He needs to be focused on the spiritual I would imagine at his advanced age.

I'm in no way upset at all. I posted hundreds of times over 10 years ago at GIM1 about how sticking your neck out would NOT be a good move for the patriots right now. The Tytler cycle would prevent any good outcome. We are left waiting for the right moment or for a true leader to emerge.

Still pissed yer girl didn't win, eh? The way you go on, it sure seems as though you'd be happier if she had. lol
You must have a really short memory. Nobody wanted her, NOBODY here. We did a poll, you don't remember?

Everyone here, or most at least, had hope Trump would repent from his criminal ways and become a true patriot. It's been a year and it is overwhelmingly clear he is speeding up the nation's move toward tyranny. His FED and GS appointments and the wars on terror and drugs make this clear as day.

"Everything" again? Turning the ship around can start with one thing. We'd like to see just one thing.

But a 2 year debate about immigration reform doesn't turn the ship around. Some peanuts for the workers and some billions to the elite doesn't turn the ship around. More money for war is not going to prevent the demise of America, let alone MAGA. Just give us one big thing, just one - the big things are not even spoken about though.

Someone should have told Trump, to do something big, you actually have to do something big.

Israel will be ok though, is that what you're concerned about? I guess you're happy with the status quo. I am not.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You must have a really short memory. Nobody wanted her, NOBODY here. We did a poll, you don't remember?
The way some rail against him, it sure seems that she would have been far preferred.
....or are you admitting that we're now better off than we'd be had Trump not won the election?

Everyone here, or most at least, had hope Trump would repent from his criminal ways and become a true patriot. It's been a year and it is overwhelmingly clear he is speeding up the nation's move toward tyranny. His FED and GS appointments and the wars on terror and drugs make this clear as day.
Ok, he's not perfect, but far more perfect than she'd have been.
....and the only other choice would have been a worse choice, right?

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Opportunityisnowhere

Glass is half full
Or half empty.
All depends on how one looks at things.

Eones gonna die.
Miserable OR happier than miserable.
Been on the empty side far to long myself.

Any action in any direction is a 100% success regardless of the immediate apparent result.

Only inaction is failure.
So wheres the beef ?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker

Trump Almighty doesn't give ANYTHING on my "wishy/hope list" - - pissing away more money than ever on the military, letting the bankers continue with impunity, putting a banker in charge of the fed, letting the illegals continue to stay.

Can the guy not manage to accomplish even a single one of those things?

Status
Not open for further replies.