• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

chips are on the table and tramp chimps out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
The way some rail against him, it sure seems that she would have been far preferred.

My issue is when apologists try to paint a rosy picture and spin how wonderful everything is when in reality fuck all has actually changed.

Trump Almighty promised he was going to get "tough on wall street" - - he ended up letting the banks off on the libor scam.
Trump Almighty promised he was going to build the Great Wall of Mexico - - that turned out to be a laughable farce.
Trump Almighty talked how he was going to deport all the illegals - - now he's backpeddling into letting them all stay.
Trump Almighty talked about prosecuting the Clintons - - turned out to be hollow rhetoric.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My issue is when apologists try to paint a rosy picture and spin how wonderful everything is when in reality fuck all has actually changed.

Trump Almighty promised he was going to get "tough on wall street" - - he ended up letting the banks off on the libor scam.
Trump Almighty promised he was going to build the Great Wall of Mexico - - that turned out to be a laughable farce.
Trump Almighty talked how he was going to deport all the illegals - - now he's backpeddling into letting them all stay.
Trump Almighty talked about prosecuting the Clintons - - turned out to be hollow rhetoric.
You left out the biggest one....Obamacare.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Area,

If you don't like it here so much, then move along, that is the freedom you have.

Rather than staying here and thinking you are cool to keep poking people in the eye.

@#$@# you and the horse you road in on, you whining pos

I have never been a tramp apologist, always grinding right up his ass about something,

But, I am intellectually honest enough to appreciate what he is vs what could have been.

I could go thru your stuff point by point, but it is a waste of time, as you are dishonest as hell.

Just for one, the Presidente' has no spending power. Without dough, you don't build a wall. That resides with congress. He can talk all he wants, but without the purse strings, nothing comes of it.

Now speaking to that, you are the CEO of a major corporation, and you walk into a board meeting. Once there, you appreciate that every one of the louses sitting at the table hate your guts, and are looking to take you out. How much do you think you would accomplish in that environment?

So why don't you just shove off or shove it up your ass as we all rapidly tire of your constant whining for the sake of whining. You are winning no arguments with your style and I am so over your personal attacks on others.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
There's so many people against Trump in the government. Those that side with him are in 2 categories - those that side with him because they think they are picking a winner to get personally ahead and those that truly believe in his basic premises that they've been hiding all these years to personally get ahead.

Washington DC voted 91% for Hillary. What does that tell you?

The MSM is freaking out which I consider a good thing.

Is Trump great after 1 year? No. Is the ACA employee mandate gone? Yes. Are we talking about decreasing legal immigration and fully implementing a plan to grant amnesty to 1.8 million current illegals that separates them from the other 9 million we can start (and currently are) deporting? Yes. Did the tax bill help? Yes. (Just yesterday the Wall Street Journal was forced to confirm that Cisco was repatriating 67 Billion dollars.)

The wall? Tie it to DACA, perfect. Who pays? Less of them sending money back and hopefully a reduction in our annual gifts. Doesn't matter if it's a check they write or not, it's the bottom line that counts.

In addition, the 1.8 million in the amnesty program will likely have requirements to maintain their legal status, such as requiring a high school diploma and financial penalties.

I've been angry at people in my company for four years forcing what they think is good for IT when I know it will fail (and some decisions already did fail). If I was Trump in his position, I'd probably be a raving lunatic.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Area,

If you don't like it here so much, then move along, that is the freedom you have.

Rather than staying here and thinking you are cool to keep poking people in the eye.

@#$@# you and the horse you road in on, you whining pos

I have never been a tramp apologist, always grinding right up his ass about something,

But, I am intellectually honest enough to appreciate what he is vs what could have been.

I could go thru your stuff point by point, but it is a waste of time, as you are dishonest as hell.

Just for one, the Presidente' has no spending power. Without dough, you don't build a wall. That resides with congress. He can talk all he wants, but without the purse strings, nothing comes of it.

Now speaking to that, you are the CEO of a major corporation, and you walk into a board meeting. Once there, you appreciate that every one of the louses sitting at the table hate your guts, and are looking to take you out. How much do you think you would accomplish in that environment?

So why don't you just shove off or shove it up your ass as we all rapidly tire of your constant whining for the sake of whining. You are winning no arguments with your style and I am so over your personal attacks on others.

I just call it as I see it, my friend. Rather than speculating and surmising on what might have been or what could have been with a different president, I focus on what the existing president is actually doing. Or not actually doing.

Yes, the president has no spending power. So why make promises and assurances about the Great Wall of Mexico being built on his watch?

A leader needs to be a consensus builder and get people people pulling together to carry out his vision. Your criticism of my "style" - - presumably because it's too abrasive and blunt for your liking - - is ironic in that it's essentially the same unfiltered approach taken by Trump Almighty.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was "dishonest as hell" - - I've always been completely straightforward in my comments. Is it because of my comments about running up my credit cards and sticking the banks with the unpaid balances as a personal payback for the 2009 bailout? I make no apologies for that, my friend. But please advise where feel I've been "dishonest as hell" elsewhere in my comments.

Since it's your sandbox and you make the rules, I'm curious to know what constitutes a "personal attack". Is rebutting someone's comments and discrediting their arguments a "personal attack"? What about the third line of your remarks above? I've never had a problem with profanity/threats/insults being lobbed at me, so it wouldn't be anything I'd complain about- - I just found your remarks to be ironic.

In the future, I'll endeavor to go a little easier on the posters I've been overly harsh and aggressive towards. Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
With all due respect, Scorpio and Dude:

I'm waiting for someone to tell the truth and for something which is a root cause. We believe without tackling the root causes, our nation ends in tyranny as the founders said it would. I don't believe which fully controlled and fully corrupt bank the corporations park their money at is going to make a difference and I don't believe good paying jobs return to America if all the immigrants leave.

I understand your point, it's just that I don't agree. But that's ok. You have your idea of what freedom really means and where the nation is headed and others have theirs. If Trump directs the mint to start making silver coins again, then maybe we'll have more common ground for this debate. But right now, I don't see a lot of consensus at this forum and I don't see a single root cause being talked about in DC.

Both the Dims and the Repukes are fully controlled by TPTB along with the Executive branch, including the POTUS. I believe they do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that TPTB ask of them. But again, that is just my opinion and you have a different opinion and that's cool by me.

But just remember, it wasn't that long ago when Trump went to Davos and Pence went to the Knesset. They didn't tell the truth to the world there and they haven't in our nation, so in my book, you can guess what I call them.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Trump Almighty doesn't give ANYTHING on my "wishy/hope list" - - pissing away more money than ever on the military, letting the bankers continue with impunity, putting a banker in charge of the fed, letting the illegals continue to stay.

Can the guy not manage to accomplish even a single one of those things?
He's only one guy. Would you prefer a dictator? I'm kinda thinkin' so. You want someone who gives orders and makes things happen! Ie: a dictator.

Fact is, we finally got a quasi-three party system goin'. Reps, Dems, and those on Trumps side. So maybe 20% at best of those in dc actually support him.
....and you think he should just be able to make anything happen? lol

He's being fought on every turn about everything under the Sun. Yet you don't even consider that at all. Have you always been this naive about how American politics works? lol

You left out the biggest one....Obamacare.
Yep, he helped to get rid of the mandate, so you're free of that one unless you willingly want to sign up for it. Ie: win!

Washington DC voted 91% for Hillary. What does that tell you?
That he's in the jackal's den and will be fought on every move he makes.

I focus on what the existing president is actually doing.
Ok. No TPP, decent SC pick, lower taxes, no more ObozoCare mandate, NAFTA being renegotiated or cancelled and tons of dirt is coming out about the past admin that would have never seen the light of day without him being POTUS. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head in 15 seconds. I'm sure there's more.

I'm totally amazed that none of that stuff means anything to you. So without ending the fed, you'd prefer a gun ban, single payer, Al Gore (or someone like him) on the SC, TPP and carbon credits instead?

My God man, you were about to be served dog food, and you're complaining because you didn't get free filet mignon for life? lol

Or not actually doing.
Ok, he's not pushing single payer, he doesn't want your guns, he doesn't want the Paris accord crap, and he doesn't want NAFTA.
....but none of that means nothing to you because he's not RP 2.0? lol

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
He's only one guy. ...
That's right. The POTUS, the leader of the free world, the commander n chief of the armed forces, the most expensive armed forces the planet has ever seen is "only one guy," and that guy gets to go to Davos.

What I think you are missing, Joe, is I see the situation as an "urgent" crisis. I believe my children will be paying dearly, with their freedom and probably their blood. You believe your children will be just fine and incremental changes in the status quo will make a lot of difference over the next years and decades and we should be happy with any improvements at all in the status quo. But we don't see the status quo as changing for the most important issues, those issues which we believe will destroy freedom and enslave our children eventually, in our opinion.

Maybe if you understood that fundamental difference between your ideas and mine, you would understand why we talk about the $700 billion per year MIC budget of which 25% goes missing EVERY year and you talk about the SC pick.

Essentially that is the difference. You will never be able to convince me and I will never be able to convince you because we see the status quo completely different. I see the world adopting totalitarianism and America heading that way as well and you believe the political system will be able to fix things if the Dims just get out of the way.

So until we can agree on what really is the status quo, where we really are today as a nation, then no amount of debate will change your view, nor mine.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
See Scorp post above about CEO and eone hating your guts.
I.E. The 100 year old corp you ( and a few million others, either directly or indirectly ) have worked for and dicked around at your entire 35 year career ( not to mention your dad, uncles etc ) has just brought in their efficiency type guy.
Its that times a million or so. With that many layers.
Most all, not being production oriented, will never be able to wrap their heads around it.
Not possible, so cannot get excited about that either.
Not only has manufacturing in a large way
left the country, but so has the production mindset.
Most are not geared up for that anymore.
Easy credit adds to it. Not enuff characters left for that ramble.
Regards to all,

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ummmm.....Joe isn' t missing anything really.
Its just he has a different perspective.

Hey FM, you posted a week or so back that you
" had already left the country "...
Is that correct in fact or did I misread or misinterpret
it ?
Just asking.
Regards,
Yes, that was essentially my point, it is the perspective of the status quo. I believe we already have one foot inside the door of enslavement. I believe things are going down hill very fast and small changes on the fringes will not work. I don't really care about this because of me, I'm not likely to be here when tyranny arrives to America and the rest of the world but my children will be.

Until we can agree on what the status quo really is, then why do we even debate about the changes being good, better than what would have happened or just outright bad?

Picture a starving man who gets 100 calories a day. In some number of days that man will die of starvation. One politician wants to reduce the calories to 99 and the other wants to increase the calories to 101. But I want to make the 2 politicians to go on the same diet as they give that man, whatever number they pick. Doing that may be a way to save him.

This is the way I see things, the status quo. But sure, most members here probably don't see it that way. I understand that and accept it.

I'm already outside the country, that's correct.

As to your other post, I don't really get it. But cool, vent, it's healthy they say.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

This is the way I see things, the status quo. But sure, most members here probably don't see it that way. I understand that and accept it.

Just one more thing, for the record....

At GIM1, it took a few years, but eventually the majority of the forum did come around and see it the same way that I do. We had a number of polls which showed that. Interestingly, things have gotten much worse under Obama and yet the "urgency" underscore which existed there, at that time, can no longer be found.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Disagree , for the record.

The urgency you speak of is only
perceived differently.
How? Not sure I understand the perception difference. Do you mean less urgent or urgent only in some regards but not in the future blood and prosperity of the children? Maybe you can elaborate on that.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
incremental changes
That's how we got here, incremental changes over many many decades. It's not going to be reversed all at once. We didn't get here overnight, and unless you actually want a major crash to do an instant re-set, we're not getting out of it overnight either.

Let's say someone did get elected who decides to pull the "big lever". You know, go on tv and tell everyone they've been lied to, sign EO's rescinding everything that's been done via EO for the past 100 years, order the return of Au/Ag to our money, end the fed, and anything else RP ever talked about.

You know what would happen then? The POTUS would be removed from office and his successor would put everything back the way it was.
That would be too much too fast and no one would understand why he did any of it.

The only way out is the same way we went in. One step at a time. Trump represents but a small step in the first shifting of the gears to begin slowing down.

What I think you are missing, Joe, is I see the situation as an "urgent" crisis.
Hell, it's been "urgent" for decades.

Maybe if you understood that fundamental difference between your ideas and mine, you would understand why we talk about the $700 billion per year MIC budget of which 25% goes missing EVERY year and you talk about the SC pick.
I do understand it. I'd like to see all the same things you would, but I'm being realistic. If you don't think so, go find regular people who consider themselves to be anything other than Libertarian and talk to them about ending the fed, closing all the bases and bringing all the troops home and see how far you get. Most "regular" people I've talked to about any of RP's ideas think most of them are nutz. They see his stuff as isolationism. It's not, but that's how it's been sold to many people.

Essentially that is the difference. You will never be able to convince me and I will never be able to convince you because we see the status quo completely different. I see the world adopting totalitarianism and America heading that way as well.
We see it mostly the same. Ie: I am not your enemy, we are friends on this stuff. I'm just trying to tell you that we're not going to get one guy that's going to waltz in to dc and fix everything in 30 days, or even two full terms.

Until such time as the hearts and minds of enough of our fellow man changes, not a lot can change. The gov is comprised of people, just like in all of society.
...and those people tend to take their own views with them when they enter politics or government work.

It's like the whole debt thing. It's not just the gov, many of the People are spend thrifts too. So if they think it ok in their personal life, why would they have any qualms about their gov doing it too?
...and when those people are in a decision making position with the gov, how do you think they'd act?

There's a reason there's a saying that goes, "people tend to get the gov they deserve".

Also, do you really think we could end the fed and put the reigns of monetary policy back into Congress' hands? I mean, without them blowing the roof off the economy within the decade?

Giving Congress back that power would end very badly. By the time they got done, you'd be begging to have the fed back.
...and I say that as someone who would like to see the fed ended. I'm just being realistic about it. The Congress we have now, in no way deserves that power.

The only way I would support actually ending the fed would be to also have no official national currency. That way there's nothing for them to manipulate.

So until we can agree on what really is the status quo, where we really are today as a nation, then no amount of debate will change your view, nor mine.
I know where we are. All I'm saying is that I'm glad we didn't get shot with the 20mm that we were supposed to get shot with. Instead, it was a 9mm. For that, I'm relatively happy.

FM, to a large degree you, Area, and a few others remind me of myself long ago when I first was becoming aware of how our systems and institutions operate. I was flabergasted that no one in a position to do so would speak of these things. I was like you in thinking that "all it'd take" is for things to be explained to people and that everyone would see it and then things would change.
Boy, was I wrong. Not wrong to think like we do, but wrong to think everyone else should be on the same page I'm on at the same time I'm on it. Or that they could be forced to be. That's never going to happen.

What we are dealing with here is history playing itself out. It's waaay bigger than any one of us. You can try to stand up to it, but it'll bowl you over and keep going like nothin' happened.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I just call it as I see it, my friend...

Since it's your sandbox and you make the rules, I'm curious to know what constitutes a "personal attack". Is rebutting someone's comments and discrediting their arguments a "personal attack"?

Personal attacks, I don't see no stinking personal attacks.

Courtesy of Area51 in this thread alone and I quote:

"But feel free to put your head up your ass"

"Naive little sheep like Joe King have no concept of this and can't fathom how the banks could ever commit that kind of fraud against a person"

"Amazing how many naive suckers were duped so badly by the hollow barking of Trump Almighty. Dumb fucking sheep"

"Please don't humiliate yourself by evoking that laughable bullshit about the ISIS boogeyman."

"Are you one of those naive jackassasses who still thinks two planes took down three skyscrapers? Hurr durr, fight terror!"

But adding "my friend" makes it all OK, honestly of course.

As stated before personal attacks are verboten.

President Trump President Trump President Trump President Trump President Trump President Trump President Trump President Trump

Last edited:

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
He's only one guy. Would you prefer a dictator? I'm kinda thinkin' so. You want someone who gives orders and makes things happen! Ie: a dictator.

Fact is, we finally got a quasi-three party system goin'. Reps, Dems, and those on Trumps side. So maybe 20% at best of those in dc actually support him.
....and you think he should just be able to make anything happen? lol

He's being fought on every turn about everything under the Sun. Yet you don't even consider that at all. Have you always been this naive about how American politics works? lol

Yep, he helped to get rid of the mandate, so you're free of that one unless you willingly want to sign up for it. Ie: win!

That he's in the jackal's den and will be fought on every move he makes.

Ok. No TPP, decent SC pick, lower taxes, no more ObozoCare mandate, NAFTA being renegotiated or cancelled and tons of dirt is coming out about the past admin that would have never seen the light of day without him being POTUS. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head in 15 seconds. I'm sure there's more.

I'm totally amazed that none of that stuff means anything to you. So without ending the fed, you'd prefer a gun ban, single payer, Al Gore (or someone like him) on the SC, TPP and carbon credits instead?

My God man, you were about to be served dog food, and you're complaining because you didn't get free filet mignon for life? lol

Ok, he's not pushing single payer, he doesn't want your guns, he doesn't want the Paris accord crap, and he doesn't want NAFTA.
....but none of that means nothing to you because he's not RP 2.0? lol

I'll be as gentle as possible in my response, lest I'm accused of another "personal attack".

Choosing between Hillary or Trump Almighty is like choosing between having your throat slit or being shot between the eyes. Regardless of the choice, the outcome is going to be catastrophic. I was overjoyed when Hillary lost - - you can search back through my postings to verify I'm not being dishonest about that - - as it crushed her hopes and dreams and rendered her lifetime of corruption all for naught.

The "accomplishments" of Trump Almighty that you've listed are completely inconsequential compared to the actual issues.

Regardless of whatever acronyms are used, the country still has a massive trade deficit. Impossible to sustain that kind of situation. Just as it's completely unsustainable to continue piling more government debt onto the existing mountain of it. Whatever "changes" Trump Almighty makes to medicare, the US government will still pay far more per capita on than any other country in the world. It defies logic to be spending that much and still not have universal medicare.

As for the SC appointee, you may feel justice is blind but I believe the SC will always side with corporations and the government at the expense of the peasants. They're bought and paid for, so it's irrelevant who gets handed the cash for life job.

Let's be honest here - - there's NEVER going to be a confiscation of firearms, as much as I'd love to see that happen. I really wish they'd try it. Please, PLEASE, come try to round up everyone's firearms. Aside from being a comical fail, that'd be the one thing to wake the peasants from their dazed stupor.

You may feel Trump Almighty is "fighting" for the peasants - - I believe it's as big a farce as his "fighting" in WWF wrestling - - but the bottom line is there's ZERO chance of him changing the plight of America.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
OK sure my friend. What no response to my post above yours? Cat got your tongue?

Thanks for the compilation, I had a good laugh reading them again.

As I said earlier, I'll endeavor to refrain from any future instances. In the meantime, why don't you comprise a list of all the other "personal attacks" in this thread?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Oh now you see the personal attacks do you or maybe just the accusation. But you couldn't understand Scorps assessment of you being as dishonest as hell. Strange isn't it.
You forgot to add the President Trump Almighty banner at the bottom of your last post.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Yes, that was essentially my point, it is the perspective of the status quo. I believe we already have one foot inside the door of enslavement. I believe things are going down hill very fast and small changes on the fringes will not work. I don't really care about this because of me, I'm not likely to be here when tyranny arrives to America and the rest of the world but my children will be.

Until we can agree on what the status quo really is, then why do we even debate about the changes being good, better than what would have happened or just outright bad?

Picture a starving man who gets 100 calories a day. In some number of days that man will die of starvation. One politician wants to reduce the calories to 99 and the other wants to increase the calories to 101. But I want to make the 2 politicians to go on the same diet as they give that man, whatever number they pick. Doing that may be a way to save him.

I'm already outside the country, that's correct.

As to your other post, I don't really get it. But cool, vent, it's healthy they say.

That's a pretty good analogy. The collapse of America is inevitable but I'm not as concerned with the "when" it will be as I am with the "what" it will be. Similar to the fall of the Roman empire or similar to the fall of the Aztecs?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'll be as gentle as possible in my response, lest I'm accused of another "personal attack".
I'm not the one you need to tell that to. Personally, I couldn't care less how you respond to anyone and I certainly didn't complain to anyone about it. We're all big boys and girls here I think.

As for your responses, it's the tone and oftentimes some wording that just makes you come across as a self righteous blowhard a lot of the time. Is that the impression of you that you want people to take away from reading your posts? If so, carry on.

Or I'll ask like this. If I were trying to convince you of my argument and included phrases referring to you as a
Dumb fucking sheep.
, how quick do you think you'd be to see things my way?
Now go look a mirror and ask yourself, how quickly will I convince others of my arguments using phrases like that?

Like I said, I don't really care how you respond, but I'd think you'd want anyone reading to consider the message as opposed to just the tone and attitude in the message.

Choosing between Hillary or Trump Almighty is like choosing between having your throat slit or being shot between the eyes. Regardless of the choice, the outcome is going to be catastrophic.
It was already set up that way long before Trump got there. If I may ask, where did you ever get the idea that MAGA meant ending the fed, closing bases and bringing troops home? I don't recall ever hearing that it meant that.

I was overjoyed when Hillary lost - - you can search back through my postings to verify I'm not being dishonest about that - - as it crushed her hopes and dreams and rendered her lifetime of corruption all for naught.
Yea, I know. I just threw that in as a lil' jab. lol
Seriously though, in that regard alone Trump is the better choice. Is he perfect? No. Just far better than we could have had. I knew goin' in that he'd do some things I like and some things I don't like. Same as every other POTUS. The difference is that the ratio of "things I like" to "things I don't like" is farther into the "things I like" side of the scale than they've been for any POTUS we've had since Chester A. Arther.
....and I know that everyone reading thinks I'm joking about that, but I'm not. Chester was the last good one we've had. Kennedy was probably second best and Ike 3rd.

The "accomplishments" of Trump Almighty that you've listed are completely inconsequential compared to the actual issues.
If your issues are ending the fed and bringing all the troops home, n o b o d y on the ballot, nor anyone who even ran in a Primary had any intention of doing those things. I'm just sayin' you should be glad you got anything other than miss misery back in the WH. Anything good that happens beyond that is just bonus.

Regardless of whatever acronyms are used, the country still has a massive trade deficit. Impossible to sustain that kind of situation. Just as it's completely unsustainable to continue piling more government debt onto the existing mountain of it.
Yep, and peoples been saying that same thing about it for decades now. Yet on it marches.
...and I would like for the things you are going on about to happen, ending fed, troops, etc, it's just that I'm seeing things for what they are and right now there is no viable path to achieving those ends quickly. Like the first 30 days thing FM talks about. Yea, nice idea, but what's the path to get there?

Whatever "changes" Trump Almighty makes to medicare, the US government will still pay far more per capita on than any other country in the world. It defies logic to be spending that much and still not have universal medicare.
Only because the US healthcare industry grossly over charges for everything. If we ran car insurance the way we run health insurance in this country, windshield wiper blades would cost $500 and a brake job would be $2500 on a Ford Focus.

As for the SC appointee, you may feel justice is blind but I believe the SC will always side with corporations and the government at the expense of the peasants. They're bought and paid for, so it's irrelevant who gets handed the cash for life job.
Maybe they do, but you really can't see any dif between someone like Scalia was and say someone like Ginsberg? Really? You you see no difference there at all?

Let's be honest here - - there's NEVER going to be a confiscation of firearms, as much as I'd love to see that happen.
You'd actually like to see that? Are you mad?

I really wish they'd try it. Please, PLEASE, come try to round up everyone's firearms. Aside from being a comical fail, that'd be the one thing to wake the peasants from their dazed stupor.
It won't work that way. There will be no house to house searching or any of that. All they'd do is declare a certain type of gun illegal and give a window of time to turn them in. If people want to keep them, that's where the 20 years in jail and $50,000 fine comes into play if caught possessing said item(s). Ie: they'll get people one at a time. Or, if they know who has them, make individual visits at 3AM to collect them like they do when someones name pops up on a data base that restricts gun sales to those people. If that happens and they have evidence that person already has guns, they go get them.

You may feel Trump Almighty is "fighting" for the peasants - - I believe it's as big a farce as his "fighting" in WWF wrestling - - but the bottom line is there's ZERO chance of him changing the plight of America.
I guess we'll see, huh? In 4 years, people can ask themselves if they are better off than they were four years prior. We'll find out that answer then, I suppose.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
See Scorp post above about CEO and eone hating your guts.
Personally, I think all the Trump hate from within the system is staged. Insiders pretending conflict for our benefit.
It's like the small town with two lawyers who pretend to hate each other in court all week and golf together on weekends.

In either case, it's in their interest that we think they are really enemies because it makes us think we have representation when we do not.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
It's an old strategy that's withstood the test of time. The King creates a boogeyman for the peasants to project all their hate and anger towards instead of projecting it towards him and all his tax collectors. The royal families pulled it off in Europe for centuries.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go tell all the Trump haters on twitter that it's all the democrats fault.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
If I may ask, where did you ever get the idea that MAGA meant ending the fed, closing bases and bringing troops home? I don't recall ever hearing that it meant that.
It's impossible to have a "great" country that's constantly funneling huge amounts of money to never ending "wars" or printing money out of thin air or allowing bankers to run financial schemes like wall street is doing. Unless your standard of "great" is exceptionally low.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
If your issues are ending the fed and bringing all the troops home, n o b o d y on the ballot, nor anyone who even ran in a Primary had any intention of doing those things.
Which is why I never waste my time with the charade of voting. Because the major issues - - war/fed/debt - - are never going to be addressed regardless of the election results, go ahead and appoint whoever you want.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
You'd actually like to see that? Are you mad?

It won't work that way. There will be no house to house searching or any of that. All they'd do is declare a certain type of gun illegal and give a window of time to turn them in. If people want to keep them, that's where the 20 years in jail and $50,000 fine comes into play if caught possessing said item(s). Ie: they'll get people one at a time. Or, if they know who has them, make individual visits at 3AM to collect them like they do when someones name pops up on a data base that restricts gun sales to those people. If that happens and they have evidence that person already has guns, they go get them.
I'd absolutely LOVE to see an attempt to confiscate firearms. Make possession punishable by death while you're at it. Because who's coming to search and seize?

Sure isn't going to be a couple of suit and tie wearing bureaucrats who'd be overcome and hospitalized by a bit of cornstarch. The police? Look how many and how long it took for them to get a lone wolf like Eric Frein under control. The military? You mean the same military that can't manage to subdue a rag tag bunch of middle eastern desert people? Lots of luck with that.

Proclaiming a confiscation of firearms would be a near certain catalyst for a revolution. And once that happens the party's over for the wealthy elites.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I guess we'll see, huh? In 4 years, people can ask themselves if they are better off than they were four years prior. We'll find out that answer then, I suppose.
I'm pretty certain there'll be a higher national debt, more fraud schemes pulled off by the banks and higher taxes for the peasants but sure, let's revisit and check back in January 2021.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's impossible to have a "great" country that's constantly funneling huge amounts of money to never ending "wars" or printing money out of thin air or allowing bankers to run financial schemes like wall street is doing. Unless your standard of "great" is exceptionally low.
Ok, so you came up with your own definition of what Trump meant when he said, MAGA?
....and you wonder why you are disappointed?

Heck, had I known that, I'd have told you back before the election that MAGA didn't mean ending the fed and calling all the troops home. Coulda saved ya a lot of grief it seems. lol

Which is why I never waste my time with the charade of voting. Because the major issues - - war/fed/debt - - are never going to be addressed regardless of the election results, go ahead and appoint whoever you want.
Sounds as though you've already pre-decided that no one will ever do what you want, so why even bother with the process? If so, then you really shouldn't be disappointed in any of them.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'd absolutely LOVE to see an attempt to confiscate firearms. Make possession punishable by death while you're at it. Because who's coming to search and seize?
I wasn't referring to an all-out ban on guns, just the possibility of another assault weapons ban had the skank got in office. In that case, it wouldn't be a mass confiscation. It'd be, get caught with it and and face hefty punishment. That way people would be dealt with in small numbers at a time and not really have a chance to band together to resist it.
...and with all these recent shootings involving ar-15's and her known-to-be negative attitude towards guns, could you really imagine her not "gunning" for some type of ban on those weapons? Had the election gone the other way and dems had won big, she'd get the ban, too.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Ok, so you came up with your own definition of what Trump meant when he said, MAGA?
....and you wonder why you are disappointed?

Heck, had I known that, I'd have told you back before the election that MAGA didn't mean ending the fed and calling all the troops home. Coulda saved ya a lot of grief it seems. lol

Sounds as though you've already pre-decided that no one will ever do what you want, so why even bother with the process? If so, then you really shouldn't be disappointed in any of them.
Trump Almighty promised to make America "great" again. His words, not mine. Not sure how else you'd define a return to "greatness" for America.

If the plan all along was to carry on with the wars, keep piling up debt and allowing the banks to control the financial systems then "make America steadily decline" would have been more apropos.

That's precisely why I don't bother to partake in the voting process. My biggest disappointment is when I hear the peasants proclaim America is now well on it's way to greatness when nothing of any consequence has actually changed.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If the plan all along was to carry on with the wars, keep piling up debt and allowing the banks to control the financial systems then "make America steadily decline" would have been more apropos.
Hey, then at least we're now on a shallower angle of decline than we would have been had he lost the election.
...and when you are speeding along in the wrong direction, you can't just jam it in reverse and expect to instantly start going in the other way.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Personally, I think all the Trump hate from within the system is staged. Insiders pretending conflict for our benefit.
It's like the small town with two lawyers who pretend to hate each other in court all week and golf together on weekends.
In either case, it's in their interest that we think they are really enemies because it makes us think we have representation when we do not.
I saw this interview with Trump early on after one of the debates. He said..and I am paraphrasing... “ weirdest thing, these guys will be up on stage and take a jab at your mother and ething about you and then during the break they are like…so, where ya going to dinner after this ? …I am not used to doing business like that, but I am learning fast ! “

He ain’t totally in their cookie jar as far as a do nothing politician ( JMHO ) ….It ain’t a small time gig ( as in the scope is way more than most can fathom ) AND scads of the guys would just as soon have you dead or in jail or both. Been on the receiving end of the JAG / DOD dude part myself before and they can and will ruin you , your entire life, your family and all they can get to just to “ punch a ticket “….no fairness about any of it.
It’s a total free for all at those levels.
Just staying out of their way as much as I can. All good.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He ain’t totally in their cookie jar as far as a do nothing politician
Either that or he's just a good actor who read the script. Practically anything verbal can be staged so it makes no sense to me...basing opinions on the verbal. I watch the actions. Business as usual.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The "free for all" is what's happening at a layer that we can't even see. Politicians are about 3 layers down from there and we are going to return to full slavery from the half slavery that exists today.

It’s a total free for all at those levels.
Just staying out of their way as much as I can. All good.
All is not good.

Either that or he's just a good actor who read the script. Practically anything verbal can be staged so it makes no sense to me...basing opinions on the verbal. I watch the actions. Business as usual.
Yes, the status quo continues at or around the same pace. The 4-decade long "reverse-MAGA" agenda simply continues. With Hillary, our children arrive at full slavery in about 3 decades more. Now after looking at Trump and what he's done and the results of his trip to Davos and Pence's to the Knesset, our children will see full slavery in about 3 decades more, add a couple of minutes.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Choosing between Hillary or Trump Almighty is like choosing between having your throat slit or being shot between the eyes. Regardless of the choice, the outcome is going to be catastrophic. I was overjoyed when Hillary lost - - you can search back through my postings to verify I'm not being dishonest about that - - as it crushed her hopes and dreams and rendered her lifetime of corruption all for naught.

Regardless of whatever acronyms are used, the country still has a massive trade deficit. Impossible to sustain that kind of situation. Just as it's completely unsustainable to continue piling more government debt onto the existing mountain of it. Whatever "changes" Trump Almighty makes to medicare, the US government will still pay far more per capita on than any other country in the world. It defies logic to be spending that much and still not have universal medicare.

Let's be honest here - - there's NEVER going to be a confiscation of firearms, as much as I'd love to see that happen. I really wish they'd try it. Please, PLEASE, come try to round up everyone's firearms. Aside from being a comical fail, that'd be the one thing to wake the peasants from their dazed stupor.

I'll try to be as gentle as possible my friend, so as to not knot your head with a verbal knuckle.

The site owner told you to BEAT IT. Be a respectful soul and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
...What we are dealing with here is history playing itself out. It's waaay bigger than any one of us. You can try to stand up to it, but it'll bowl you over and keep going like nothin' happened.

It was a long post, Joe. I read it and it still glosses over the differences that cause our debate to be one where we just talk over or past the other. We still don't agree on the status quo and I don't agree with your final statement.

For me, it's not just history. For me, it's about what is going on today regarding the Ten Commandments and God given rights. For me, the commandment to tell the Truth is where things start.

I believe the status quo is pure evil and nobody in any position of leadership will come forward with the entire Truth. Not even RP, so that was probably his demise at the root. Had he said 4 things instead of just 3 then maybe the media would have been forced to pay attention to him. Negative attention is better than no attention. He should have added: "Send to trail the traitors who claim the laws of physics can be suspended for a day" as part of his agenda.

I believe the ship won't turn around until the Truth comes into the light. I believe in a POTUS with courage. Without those qualities, courage and telling the truth to the nation, I believe the status quo is going to take us to a very bad place and our children will suffer dearly for our neglecting the Truth and for us not forcing our leaders to confront the truth about the big things, not just what small % of taxes goes where and what person get's elected to congress from SC.

In Greece, as a prior POTUS told the nation in a speech, a famous person long ago said it was a sin for a citizen to remain quiet about secret crimes. The biggest of secret crimes today are never talked about (with the exception of the illegal wars which are spoken about at our forum and in some books that few read).

I'm not happy with the status quo and I'm not apathetic about it. I don't rationalize it, saying "it's better than what could be" and I'm going to continue to speak up about that. The big crimes are secret. The day in 2001 is no longer spoken about. The owners of the world and their crimes are not documented and the names of those evil people aren't even known. As JFK told us, our help is needed to remove the secrecy and expose the Truth otherwise our children will pay with their lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.