• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

chips are on the table and tramp chimps out

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The "free for all" is what's happening at a layer that we can't even see. Politicians are about 3 layers down from there and we are going to return to full slavery from the half slavery that exists today.

All is not good.

Yes, the status quo continues at or around the same pace. The 4-decade long "reverse-MAGA" agenda simply continues. With Hillary, our children arrive at full slavery in about 3 decades more. Now after looking at Trump and what he's done and the results of his trip to Davos and Pence's to the Knesset, our children will see full slavery in about 3 decades more, add a couple of minutes.
No...all IS good.
You can keep your piss poor whining attitude about everything in our existence, thanks.
And I will keep mine. :)
ALL good. They can only inconvenience me,
Not hurt me.
Lots of stuff to do in life rather than to wallow in misery.
Regards sir,

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No...all IS good.
You can keep your piss poor whining attitude about everything in our existence, thanks.
And I will keep mine. :)
ALL good. They can only inconvenience me,
Not hurt me.
Lots of stuff to do in life rather than to wallow in misery.
Regards sir,
Who said I was wallowing in misery?

I never said you had to change your attitude I simply said the children of America are on the road to full slavery. What's the big deal? Revolutions have been a part of humankind for thousands of years. You don't need to join one, nobody is forcing you to. I'm certainly not.

Some here may agree with me and see an urgency to get knowledge and ask for the truth. Others may not. I'm fine with that.

Everything in our existence isn't wrong or bad and I never said that, that was an extrapolation on your part, you will need to examine that statement, not me, since I never said it.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Who said I was wallowing in misery?

I never said you had to change your attitude I simply said the children of America are on the road to full slavery. What's the big deal? Revolutions have been a part of humankind for thousands of years. You don't need to join one, nobody is forcing you to. I'm certainly not.

Some here may agree with me and see an urgency to get knowledge and ask for the truth. Others may not. I'm fine with that.

Everything in our existence isn't wrong or bad and I never said that, that was an extrapolation on your part, you will need to examine that statement, not me, since I never said it.
Sir,
I will examine nothing. No need for me to.
Thanks for asking though.
Please converse with others here that might accept your invitation for discussion.
I do not wish to continue
ALL GOOD.
Regards,

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For me, it's not just history. For me, it's about what is going on today regarding the Ten Commandments and God given rights. For me, the commandment to tell the Truth is where things start.
If God is real, then what we're seeing is what's supposed to be happening. Rejoice!

I believe the status quo is pure evil and nobody in any position of leadership will come forward with the entire Truth.
Then you should never be disappointed.
...but if God is real and the Bible correct, isn't what you describe what's supposed to happen?

I believe the ship won't turn around until the Truth comes into the light.
Again, isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

I'm not happy with the status quo and I'm not apathetic about it. I don't rationalize it, saying "it's better than what could be" and I'm going to continue to speak up about that.
Well, isn't better than what could have been, still better? May not be "best", but we're not dead yet either.
...and you should be glad that societal perfection can never be attained here by man.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
I'll try to be as gentle as possible my friend, so as to not knot your head with a verbal knuckle.

The site owner told you to BEAT IT. Be a respectful soul and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I've since pledged to go easier when calling people's comments into question so you can breathe easy, my friend.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've since pledged to go easier when calling people's comments into question so you can breathe easy, my friend.
What, you're not going to refer to fellow GIM members as "stupid fucking sheep," anymore? How delightful. And the term "my friend," that you keep saying, over and over...
Inigo Montoya Meme - Imgflip.jpg

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If God is real, then what we're seeing is what's supposed to be happening. Rejoice!

Then you should never be disappointed.
...but if God is real and the Bible correct, isn't what you describe what's supposed to happen?
Again, isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

Well is sounds nice, rejoice, I like it. There is a place for that. But my reading is different. It appears to me God provides a world full of choices.

We're supposed to consult our Creator, Creator of all things human. living and inanimate. Choices which come down to individual free will and choices that come with consequences. God will decide what the consequences will be, not any group or other person. I understand that everyone gets to make a choice and it's their choice. I'm for individual responsibility as well. I'm just simply providing my view on the keeping quiet aspect of it. I't again just a choice, to provide my viewpoint or not.