• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Chris Vermeulen - Silver Exits Bear Market Once It Goes Above $21

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Moon Shot ? IDK. The good think about this video they give you the minute mark the subject change. So you can pick and choose what to listen too. I recommend the first few minutes to get the guy's background. Then I jumped to the 9:44 min. mark. The rest is up to you.
For your entertainment, edification, or consideration: (best to play @ 1.25 speed. IMO)

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
we're still $3 USD away...that seems like 'forever'

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
we're still $3 USD away...that seems like 'forever'
I remember spending Silver Dollars as a kid, and 5 cent Hersey Bars. Ya can't find a 5 cent Hersey Bar, and I would not spend a silver dollar in this fiat world. Time marches ON

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and in those days, we were way ahead of the curve...all soda bottles were Recyclable...although we called them Returnable...

stoopid kids...but, they're going to get $50 silver, where as, we, on the other hand, may not...

LOL

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
To the Moon!!! :dduck:

Lancers32

Silver Miner
FX Empire on YouTube is Chris. Once in a while they got this dude dunno Chinese Mexican some shit you can't understand pray you can get closed captions.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i love chartists. they wait for a 'breakout' to buy. silver/whatever runs from 12 to 21 before it rings their bell. they only miss a 75 percent move.

potlickers

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The good think about this video they give you the minute mark the subject change. So you can pick and choose what to listen too. I recommend the first few minutes to get the guy's background. Then I jumped to the 9:44 min. mark. The rest is up to you.
Yes, I immediately noticed that & I too, like it !