• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

CIA Classified Report Exposed ( Sun Cycle that can kill Mankind) It has happened before. DECLASSIFIED 2016 ( Not Sci-Fi)

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
At an hour and 18 minutes this is long. 1st 10 minutes you'll know whether or not you want to watch it entirely (DYODD) gb:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this in the catastrophe thread the other day but it definitely deserves it's own.

The Gov knows and is probably the reason they just spend to infinity. They know the end is near and the debt wont matter when the next event happens.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I laugh at all the 'facts' of 'history' we THINK we know! We're too full of ourselves to realize we don't know what we don't know these types of things we think we know so much about!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I posted this in the catastrophe thread the other day but it definitely deserves it's own.

The Gov knows and is probably the reason they just spend to infinity. They know the end is near and the debt wont matter when the next event happens.
I thought it was here because it sounded familiar. But I couldn't find it with our great search engine. Thanks Cig.lov.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I havent watched the video so cant comment on that...but - I do have a couple of observations to add...

1. If it comes from the CIA - I distrust anything it has to say...
2. Considering the fact that we have meteors/asteroids that fly by...I am talking ones big enough to take out a city...and scientists only "discover" them like a day or 2 beforehand...doesnt give me confidence that the scientists have it all figured out - even with all their fancy tools and education...

I think the reality is that we are very, very lucky to even be alive...

Enjoy it. Every minute of every day. Because it goes by fast...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Nye and AOC say we still have nearly ten years left...

What? Me Worry?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I laugh at all the 'facts' of 'history' we THINK we know! We're too full of ourselves to realize we don't know what we don't know these types of things we think we know so much about!

On this one, shootie... unfortunately, we do know.

It is called the Carrington Event. It happened in 1859 during a solar storm cycle. It was in the time of horses/mules, etc. for work and travel. The rudimentary telegraphs that existed -- as well as anything of electrical nature at that time -- was wiped out.

If the Carrington Event were to happen tomorrow, I am really sorry to say civilization will collapse immediately.

NOTHING electrical will work. And we have no horse/mule, etc. infrastructure to fall back on as we did in 1859.

What we do not know is how often a Carrington Event happens. It could be a looong time between, since we only have the one as a baseline.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

It is called the Carrington Event. It happened in 1859 during a solar storm cycle. It was in the time of horses/mules, etc. for work and travel. The rudimentary telegraphs that existed -- as well as anything of electrical nature at that time -- was wiped out.

If the Carrington Event were to happen tomorrow, I am really sorry to say civilization will collapse immediately.

NOTHING electrical will work. And we have no horse/mule, etc. infrastructure to fall back on as we did in 1859.

What we do not know is how often a Carrington Event happens. It could be a looong time between, since we only have the one as a baseline.
My firearms will still work, right?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
...I am talking ones big enough to take out a city...and scientists only "discover" them like a day or 2 beforehand.
Oftentimes it's after they've passed by, if their approach was in the direction of the Sun.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SOCIETY may collapse following such an event.

I won’t.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
just luvs me some primary fields plasma stuffs.

K, we are all going to die, that I get. So? Am I prepping for those that find my stash after this black glass stuff encases me? OR. am I prepping cuz I just might make it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So this has nothing to do with man on Earth...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
no in earth hiding from plasma fields or strikes of a galactic scale; I think. I mean its all the slippery banana peal slip with the crash of heavymetal from the sun doing a popcorn nova yet, yet not depositing said heavy metals on the moon but yet doing the fission scratches in glass boobles on the surface of the moon.

You don't think the moonies already scooped that stuff up; do ya?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This event is way worse than a Carrington event. This is end of the world as we know it, kill off 99% of life on earth type shit. If your lucky or unlucky enough to survive this you wont be looking at a compass anymore. About the only thing you will be doing is looking for anything you can eat and a source of water.
If your lucky enough to find food and water then you can branch out looking for breeding aged females to continue the human species. If you have guns and ammo and no one else does you are immediately granted the kingdom or you star shooting until everyone bows before you. You are the new MFIC. Use your power wisely.

The evidence from the end of the last ice age is getting bigger all the time.. We have a big layer of black ash at that time period. Nothing but black ash.
black-mat-pnas1.jpg

When the micro nova occurred, it hit earth and fried everything on the side that it hit. The blast wave was so powerful that when it hit one side of the planet, the other sides atmosphere was affected and a hole probably opened up and instant cold developed. So cold that it froze a wooly mammoth almost instantly. So at least 150 below 0. So one minute wooly mam is grazing in the field and 12,000 years later we are digging it up and seeing what he ate was still in his gut. Millions of wooly mammoths were killed as well as all the other mega fauna on the planet.
It was a bad day.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The evidence from the end of the last ice age is getting bigger all the time.. We have a big layer of black ash at that time period.
Likely caused by a decent size meteor impact.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mankind's science is perfectly explained by the blind man groping an elephant analogy.

tumblr_m59kgnTbUJ1qfvq9bo2_r1_1280.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Likely caused by a decent size meteor impact.
I think we do get meteor impacts at the same time but not the main culprit IMO.
My theory is that this happened during the Taurid meteor showers. As the earth is going through the taurids we get the micro nova and that blasts all the meteors in the taurids in that location onto earth.
The energy paradox where the energy required to melt the ice caps at the end of the last ice age, says that all the nukes times about 10,000 would be needed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This event is way worse than a Carrington event. This is end of the world as we know it, kill off 99% of life on earth type shit. If your lucky or unlucky enough to survive this you wont be looking at a compass anymore. About the only thing you will be doing is looking for anything you can eat and a source of water.
If your lucky enough to find food and water then you can branch out looking for breeding aged females to continue the human species. If you have guns and ammo and no one else does you are immediately granted the kingdom or you star shooting until everyone bows before you. You are the new MFIC. Use your power wisely.

The evidence from the end of the last ice age is getting bigger all the time.. We have a big layer of black ash at that time period. Nothing but black ash. View attachment 138927
When the micro nova occurred, it hit earth and fried everything on the side that it hit. The blast wave was so powerful that when it hit one side of the planet, the other sides atmosphere was affected and a hole probably opened up and instant cold developed. So cold that it froze a wooly mammoth almost instantly. So at least 150 below 0. So one minute wooly mam is grazing in the field and 12,000 years later we are digging it up and seeing what he ate was still in his gut. Millions of wooly mammoths were killed as well as all the other mega fauna on the planet.
It was a bad day.
I have zero concerns about this happening. Tell me how my concerns about that scenario possibly (<<<key word here) being imminent, is going to prepare me for that event? No use planning for it, or worrying about it happening. It may never happen in my lifetime! Even if it does, it's wasted energy. I'm dead...we all are!!!

Plan for what we can plan for and ignore the noise!

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yep,
And any physical PMs can be used to trade with,
But you can kiss your Cryptos goodbye.

Good luck finding an idiot who would trade supplies for shiny metal coins in the event of the collapse of civilization.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So the thing to do is lay in a couple years of food, and large amounts of gold and silver, running up and maxing out my credit cards to do it.
Fact is, it could happen tomorrow or 10,000 years from now, or never,

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think we do get meteor impacts at the same time but not the main culprit IMO.
My theory is that this happened during the Taurid meteor showers. As the earth is going through the taurids we get the micro nova and that blasts all the meteors in the taurids in that location onto earth.
The energy paradox where the energy required to melt the ice caps at the end of the last ice age, says that all the nukes times about 10,000 would be needed.
If there is any such thing as a mini/micro nova, we'd see evidence of it. With the billions upon billions of stars in the Universe, they'd be going off all the time.

One good whack by a meteor could do all the stuff attributed to said nova.
....and is something known to happen.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ignore the noise!

Ignore the noise?

Are you serious?

The noise is the entertainment...

And you want me to ignore it?

What are you - a commie or sumtin?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
a commie or sumtin?
No, but he is a chemtrail naysayer. Quite strange.
But nothing but blue skies these days, so what does it matter?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think the reality is that we are very, very lucky to even be alive...

Enjoy it. Every minute of every day. Because it goes by fast...

And can go Bye-Bye at any minute.
What seems to be fairly calm and peaceful in one's lifetime on the bigger scale it is just a roll of the dice from "crapping out".

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If there is any such thing as a mini/micro nova, we'd see evidence of it. With the billions upon billions of stars in the Universe, they'd be going off all the time.

One good whack by a meteor could do all the stuff attributed to said nova.
....and is something known to happen.
We see evidence of it all the time. They do pop all the time but if your not into astronomy and follow lots of others you probably wouldn't hear about it. They don't tend to make the nightly news.
The Heinrich events do occur about every 12,000 years or so. It's all recorded in the ice sheets. The cause of all of them are probably unknown but it is interesting that they occur every 12,000 years. Last one was about 12,000 years ago.

Randall Carlson does a few podcast on the subject that may be of interest. Accounts that go way back and more recent accounts from the early 1800's.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

The C.E. was just a mild burp compared to other incidences like those Heinrich Events Cigarlover pointed out ( I didn't know their name) on average come every 12,000 years or a K.T. aka K-Pg Layer Event of 65 MILLION years ago.
Our sun is not a benevolent light and warmth provider but a cruel task master anytime it chooses.
Not only do we have evidence of the K.T. / K-Pg, C.E. and H.E. events we also have Snowball Earth eons where our Big Blue Marble became a snow covered rock from Pole to Pole. ( Good Luck wid dat all you bureaucrats and generals tunneling around under ground. Keep that machinery in workin condition to dig out during the next Ice Age or Snowball Earth when it really comes)
So,
Enjoy Life while we have it.

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Imagine the carbon dioxide build up that will occur underground in 'their tunnels'

it's going to be epic...I'd rather look at the sun

LOL

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Imagine the carbon dioxide build up that will occur underground in 'their tunnels'

it's going to be epic...I'd rather look at the sun

LOL

Think of the methane build-up. "NO BEANS ALLOWED ON THE MENU"

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We see evidence of it all the time. They do pop all the time but if your not into astronomy and follow lots of others you probably wouldn't hear about it.
Can you provide evidence of mini novas popping all the time?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Can you provide evidence of mini novas popping all the time?
I think there was some in the first video where he pointed out recurring novas from the same stars. I just checked and it is in there at about the 17:30 point in the video

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ignore the noise?

Are you serious?

The noise is the entertainment...

And you want me to ignore it?

What are you - a commie or sumtin?
There are people who actually stress and worry about things like this happening in their lifetime! I'm saying to stop worrying about it!

Don't worry! Be happy!!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are people who actually stress and worry about things like this happening in their lifetime! I'm saying to stop worrying about it!

Don't worry! Be happy!!
DO NOT be a front running lemming towards the edge of the cliff when there is plenty of space in the back. ;)

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score