• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

CIA Classified Report Exposed ( Sun Cycle that can kill Mankind) It has happened before. DECLASSIFIED 2016 ( Not Sci-Fi)

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Menu?? What menu? We only have Soylent Green.
"Prions" The elite and big wigs will infect themselves with 'Mad Human Disease".
Just like European Cows came down with "Mad Cow"( Dead animals mixed into the feed )
1566100215021.png

1566100241105.png

1566100276427.png

The law of unintended consequences.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are people who actually stress and worry about things like this happening in their lifetime! I'm saying to stop worrying about it!

Don't worry! Be happy!!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know is the Amish had guns, they'd be our overlords in this situation. You wonder how small south American towns in the mountains would do.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You know is the Amish had guns, they'd be our overlords in this situation. You wonder how small south American towns in the mountains would do.
You've never been around the Amish. They are better armed than most Americans. Don't let them fool you...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this in the catastrophe thread the other day but it definitely deserves it's own.

The Gov knows and is probably the reason they just spend to infinity. They know the end is near and the debt wont matter when the next event happens.

Interesting video to be sure....the more I find out about catastrophism, the more I find myself remembering the biblical prophecy in the book of Revelations. Fire from the sky. Sun and moon turning dark or to blood. Famine. Pestilence. Earthquakes in diverse (many) places. It's almost like a prediction for what is to come...and now the science seems to line up with them.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sure it will. But I am banking on it holding off until our technology is kewl enough to put up the equivalent of a sunshade.

That is not as crazy as it sounds -- We have gone from a phone (at the farm) that was made of oak and had a crank handle...

...to iPods for everyone.

We have gone from free Texaco paper road maps to TV screens in the car showing you routes to ANYWHERE AT ALL.

Any ordinary citizen can locate where he is (or, if traveling -- how fast he is going) down to a four-foot circle.

All in the last 60 years.

Give us another 200, and we will either be on our way to colonize Aldebaran IV, sixty-five light years away, or we will all be clicks in a geiger counter.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We have gone from a phone (at the farm) that was made of oak and had a crank handle......to iPods for everyone.
We have gone from free Texaco paper road maps to TV screens in the car showing you routes to ANYWHERE AT ALL.
Any ordinary citizen can locate where he is (or, if traveling -- how fast he is going) down to a four-foot circle.

All in the last 60 years.

And yet we still can not stop flood waters in creeks let alone on the Mississippi and other waterways.

Nice Dream but I believe it is lost in this world.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And yet we still can not stop flood waters in creeks let alone on the Mississippi and other waterways.

You gotta look at the big -- as in HUGE -- picture of humanity.

We are, yes, full of warts.

We are also able to land on comets. <-- When I was a kid, I looked at B&W astronomy pics... that was all we had.

Today, Eric The Cat and others !!!!! can sit in their living rooms and get better astronomy pics and info than the most brilliant scientists using the very, very best existent (Mt. Palomar) telescopes. Think about that.

Now we have driven on two other celestial bodies: Mars and moon.

In two hundred years, we could have a flooded Mississippi River at the same time we figured out how to travel faster than light.

These things do not have to be... and are not... mutually exclusive.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

IDK, my Grandma used to say "I went from covered wagons to a man on the moon." Now a guy could have a lot of fun with her statement but she was inferring technology.....at least I think she was?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IDK, my Grandma used to say "I went from covered wagons to a man on the moon." Now a guy could have a lot of fun with her statement but she was inferring technology.....at least I think she was?

My grandma (who took care of me as a kid while my parents were working for the War effort) had a childhood where there was no electricity for fifty miles, no tractors, and all farming was done with animals. She was born in 1892.

Wagons to spaceships THAT CAN TURN AROUND AND LAND "Rocky Jones -- Space Ranger" style.

I'm impressed, GOLDIE, you should be too.

If you were to scale progress on a chart, you would see that the last century was a "divide by zero" exponential rise in complexity and more importantly: ability.

I was part of the design team for the very first Personal Computer. At the time, we had to process our calculations with fargin punched cards.

How far do you think we will get in 200 years going ever faster in technology? Supra-Light speed travel is NOT off the table. At all.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Give us another 200, and we will either be on our way to colonize Aldebaran IV, sixty-five light years away, or we will all be clicks in a geiger counter.

We think alike on this...the duality of man...capable of extraordinary things - and horrific capabilities...

Absent an intervention - I think the horrific is more probable...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
U both are dicks. gave ya an out and you went for the pienus butter.

I mean come on! "She went from covered wagons to a man on the moon?"

That's it I am done...You guys are do ing meds that should not be allowed.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
4:35 EST Wednesday, August 21, 2019

We're still here!!!!!

:blew up::beer:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Those are controlled by Mother Nature and no one stops her...

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If there is any such thing as a mini/micro nova, we'd see evidence of it.

If it is occurring you will see it develop in the lunar eclipses. The light ring will grow...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Those are controlled by Mother Nature and no one stops her...
And who controls the SUN ?
My responses were toward somebody wanting to put a giant space umbrella to protect the Earth from Solar Flares and such. I'm saying we are not even close to creating something like that.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I think the reality is that we are very, very lucky to even be alive...

Enjoy it. Every minute of every day. Because it goes by fast...

Quoted for truth. I've reached a point in my life where I wake up in the morning and realize that I am truly blessed.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
New video on the effects worldwide during the Carrington Event ( speed up to 1.5 or the guy's voice can put you to sleep. Information is interesting and informative):

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
chock full of videos today, aren't we?

are they all different or just a whoops

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And who controls the SUN ?
My responses were toward somebody wanting to put a giant space umbrella to protect the Earth from Solar Flares and such. I'm saying we are not even close to creating something like that.

No, we're not, But...

if we begin today, each and everyone of us, donate $1 for every breath we take, soon, we'll have enough money to investigate this problem, maybe come up with some real-time solutions

that's a good place to start

:summer:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
chock full of videos today, aren't we?

are they all different or just a whoops
IDK what the "F" is going on. I cleared out my trash, disc cleaned, updates. and these Dupes still show up. I tried to delete the dupes and the mesage board sez the post can not be found. "F" I was just looking at it !!!

UPDATE: I finally got the the Dupe. videos knock out.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good luck finding an idiot who would trade supplies for shiny metal coins in the event of the collapse of civilization.

Yes, if you read The Story of Adam and Eve the author indirectly discuses this type thing. Basically you will be so busy attempting to keep on living that nothing else will take place, there will be nobody to trade with and no supplies to trade. A survivor would most likely have only the rags on their back. Everything else from scratch. Hand to mouth existence, if you manage to make it through the event which is highly unlikely.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yes, if you read The Story of Adam and Eve the author indirectly discuses this type thing. Basically you will be so busy attempting to keep on living that nothing else will take place, there will be nobody to trade with and no supplies to trade. A survivor would most likely have only the rags on their back. Everything else from scratch. Hand to mouth existence, if you manage to make it through the event which is highly unlikely.
You guys watch too much TV. Adam and Eve is a fairy tale. Prepare at every level.....including gold/silver.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Adam and Eve may e going back a little too far. But there has been underground economies / black markets ever since there has been civilizations. There were folks broke from paying the kings taxes yet they figured ways to make it through the day, the next day, .....survived.
There will always be folks willing to barter.

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
You all realize you're just players on a stage for my personal benefit, right? I'm saying no one is real except for me and this is like a Matrix.

Nobody has promised you tomorrow. Act accordingly.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gold and silver are not trade items in a survival situation. Food and liquor are for trade to survive. Gold and sliver are to be used when things settle down.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Bout 1/2 way down the page is a list of stars that have recurring novae. We are also finding more all the time. Obviously ones that occur on longer cycles are harder to find.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
On this one, shootie... unfortunately, we do know.

It is called the Carrington Event. It happened in 1859 during a solar storm cycle. It was in the time of horses/mules, etc. for work and travel. The rudimentary telegraphs that existed -- as well as anything of electrical nature at that time -- was wiped out.

If the Carrington Event were to happen tomorrow, I am really sorry to say civilization will collapse immediately.

NOTHING electrical will work. And we have no horse/mule, etc. infrastructure to fall back on as we did in 1859.

What we do not know is how often a Carrington Event happens. It could be a looong time between, since we only have the one as a baseline.
The white coats have found another from around the 1300s. Based on written records of weird stuff happening, they were able to find a specific type of damage in the bones of people that lived in that period. It should let them track others. Remember, the solar flares pop out a lot. It's only when it points at Earth that it's a problem.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You all realize you're just players on a stage for my personal benefit, right? I'm saying no one is real except for me and this is like a Matrix.

Nobody has promised you tomorrow. Act accordingly.
PROVERBS 13:22 KJV:
"A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just".

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
On this one, shootie... unfortunately, we do know.

It is called the Carrington Event. It happened in 1859 during a solar storm cycle. It was in the time of horses/mules, etc. for work and travel. The rudimentary telegraphs that existed -- as well as anything of electrical nature at that time -- was wiped out.

If the Carrington Event were to happen tomorrow, I am really sorry to say civilization will collapse immediately.

NOTHING electrical will work. And we have no horse/mule, etc. infrastructure to fall back on as we did in 1859.

What we do not know is how often a Carrington Event happens. It could be a looong time between, since we only have the one as a baseline.
You know I luv and respect ya Walt however; almost 2 years later and we're still here and I'm still getting an electric bill every month. All doom and gloom predictions about the fall of civilization have been delayed until further notice by executive order of the fake president. If you object he'll sic his dogs on you

No one knows the day and time of the second coming (of Carrington) !!

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Mayans were right...Apocalypto-bro....wink and a nudge
i've often wondered who lived down stream from any of these temples?

the downstream river water must have been a complete mess with all that blood and guts and the river, the part around the temple, must have been the toilet for all those in attendance...

some of those folks probably prayed for the 'end of times' to happen just so they could get a clean cup of water as i read they killed people regularly

i'll suppose the stone carver lived amongst that group