• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

CIA Classified Report Exposed ( Sun Cycle that can kill Mankind) It has happened before. DECLASSIFIED 2016 ( Not Sci-Fi)

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Read the book below quite some time ago.

Every 13k-odd years (1/2 precession) the galactic center (black hole) emits something (galactic superwave) that travels outwards at the speed of light. When it reaches us, the sun goes nova. Can't see it coming so you're either lucky, or not.

Lots of data from ice cores etc and he has a PhD in systems science, amongst other things.

Summary

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Read the book below quite some time ago.

Every 13k-odd years (1/2 precession) the galactic center (black hole) emits something (galactic superwave) that travels outwards at the speed of light. When it reaches us, the sun goes nova. Can't see it coming so you're either lucky, or not.

Lots of data from ice cores etc and he has a PhD in systems science, amongst other things.

Summary

Golden Regards
Uncle
I can't wait!

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If it is depraved and evil, they are promoting it. That should end up well.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So this pops up after over a year and the first thought I have is

How does the CIA know any of this?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
There's a town in Turkey where people lived UNDERGROUND for HUNDREDS of years, with their grain supplies, wine presses, stables, etc....

Just imagine the LABOR involved!!!

Now, ask "Why would you live underground" if you DIDN'T HAVE TO...??? (Solar flares? Meteors? Electrical interaction with other planets? Climate catastrophe? Wars / invasions? Cosmic Rays?... ???)

Now this does NOT come from a "conspiracy theory website", but Wikepedia =

Derinkuyu underground city​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A passage in the underground city.

The Derinkuyu underground city (Cappadocian Greek: Μαλακοπή Malakopi; Turkish: Derinkuyu Yeraltı Şehri) is an ancient multi-level underground city in the Derinkuyu district in Nevşehir Province, Turkey, extending to a depth of approximately 60 metres (200 ft). It is large enough to have sheltered as many as 20,000 people together with their livestock and food stores. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is one of several underground complexes found throughout Cappadocia.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Now, ask "Why would you live underground" if you DIDN'T HAVE TO...???

Christians fled the enemies and hid in this underground cities.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Christians fled the enemies and hid in this underground cities.

Methinks this was BEFORE "Christianity".... WELL before... I haven't checked the "carbon dating", but this city (and others) were discovered BY ACCIDENT when people were doing construction work in their houses' basements.... RECENTLY (compared to their construction)....

That "digging" was so much more "time & labor consuming" than just "moving away", if it was due to "persecution", imvho...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
there have been a number of civilizations on this planet over the last several hundred billion years. These could very well be left over from a subterranean culture which eventually died out. Maybe the membership decided that living underground was beginning to suck and turned in their club badge

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wait a minute.

This video refers to the Moon landing and the minerals found on the Moon.

So which disaster/apocalyptic/conspiracy theory are we to believe?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So this pops up after over a year and the first thought I have is

How does the CIA know any of this?
Go to the suspicious observers channel on youtube. They have a playlist for catastrophe. Some are short 10 minutes or less and one is about an hr. The hr long one he talks about the CIA connection. We sent an expedition to the arctic. When they came back they talked about a bunch of catastrophes that happened in a 12k year cycle.. He wrote a book. https://www.amazon.com/World-Peril-Scientific-Findings-Reconnaissance/dp/1883218101

Tons of info in the video thats been posted on GIM several times at least..

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
12k cycle?

iirc, we're overdue, and, if that's the case, everyone who's predicted one is wrong

so there

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So now we trust the cia? Lol

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So now we trust the cia? Lol
Joe, its Reality Bias, it's everywhere

not everyone is as quick to tie up the loose ends, complain about how bad a group is, then quote that same group in the very next sentence as if they suddenly became trustworthy again

we're collectively in a very unstable place

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
12k cycle?

iirc, we're overdue, and, if that's the case, everyone who's predicted one is wrong

so there
The cycle isn't exact, but many feel that every 12k years or so we enter a period of higher vulnerability of a cosmic event (meteor, solar flare, min-nova, etc). And smaller type events happen about every 6k years or so.