• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Circulation of elite

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The circulation of elite is a theory of regime change described by Italian social scientist Vilfredo Pareto (1848–1923).

Changes of regime, revolutions, and so on occur not when rulers are overthrown from below, but when one elite replaces another. The role of ordinary people in such transformation is not that of initiators or principal actors, but as followers and supporters of one elite or another.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circulation_of_elite

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
SO, what do WE do when WE don't like the elite in control ? It is getting bad !!!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
SO, what do WE do when WE don't like the elite in control ? It is getting bad !!!
Look around, we haven't done a God Damned thing!

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Stop consenting. Stop consenting to being robbed via their dumb ass tax scams. Stop consenting to having your livelihood regulated via their dumb ass permission slips for every goddamn thing(licenses). Stop consenting to having rights converted into "privileges".

We have no representation and we all know it. Why the fuck are we paying THEM to rob us...when we have no voice in what they do with the proceeds?!?

Stop. Consenting.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Stop consenting. Stop consenting to being robbed via their dumb ass tax scams. Stop consenting to having your livelihood regulated via their dumb ass permission slips for every goddamn thing(licenses). Stop consenting to having rights converted into "privileges".

We have no representation and we all know it. Why the fuck are we paying THEM to rob us...when we have no voice in what they do with the proceeds?!?

Stop. Consenting.
That's easier to say than do. Try not paying the sham taxes on the income you bust your arse to earn and see what happens.

I've seen more than a few people taken down hard and lose everything they have worked hard for.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That's easier to say than do. Try not paying the sham taxes on the income you bust your arse to earn and see what happens.
Uh huh. Small business owners are losing everything as it is due to gumbymint's tyrannical and unnecessary lockdowns. ...ask me how I know...
I've seen more than a few people taken down hard and lose everything they have worked hard for.
...and that's how the few terrorize the masses. They make an example of a tiny percentage of the few and count on the terror keeping the rest in line. If huge numbers would stop consenting there'd instead be a different result.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Uh huh. Small business owners are losing everything as it is due to gumbymint's tyrannical and unnecessary lockdowns. ...ask me how I know...

...and that's how the few terrorize the masses. They make an example of a tiny percentage of the few and count on the terror keeping the rest in line. If huge numbers would stop consenting there'd instead be a different result.

Yes, I comprehend what you are saying and I agree.

Now, how do we make that change happen? Seriously. So many empty-headed folks are more concerned about what beer to drink at their annual football worship service than leaving a legacy of Freedom, even for their own children/grandchildren.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

My 13 years of hell with the IRS just ended a few months ago, when the IRS sent me a letter informing me that I have a refund for 2019.

I tried not paying for only 2 years; 2005 and 2006, and they made my life a living hell of letters, liens and levies.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i filed exempt one year back in the 80's, that was a mistake...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Not saying it doesn't take courage. I've had run ins with the stasi as well, just not for a reason I thought I had coming. It took a couple years of bickering with those incompetent bullies. Eventually they saw it my way.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If you "had nothing" it would not be a problem.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Are you surprised... this is a normal process in the "circulation of the elite", for instance the post WWII hidden political & economic elites such as the Rockefellars, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Pelosi's, etc. et al are now dieing off of old age... there is tremendous competition competing to take over these powerful positions... corruption is rampant as these forces use whatever means are available to them to secure these positions... this is a power struuggle, authorities such as Roberts & Pence are just taking sides as the battle royal proceeds... this is competition where the winners take all...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Are you surprised... this is a normal process in the "circulation of the elite", for instance the post WWII hidden political & economic elites such as the Rockefellars, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Pelosi's, etc. et al are now dieing off of old age... there is tremendous competition competing to take over these powerful positions...
BB, who do you see as the competitors? I ask because all I can see is the elite on board with "The Great Reset".

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BB, who do you see as the competitors? I ask because all I can see is the elite on board with "The Great Reset".

Note really sure who the various competitors are, possibly the "new rich" veying for positions, possibly middle & upper management seeking greater influence, economic & political powers, etc...

Scorp & I talked about this, he seems to think the transitional personnel are already selected for various positions, and I think this prolly holds true for some positions, while other positions are attained thru competitions in a "may the best man win".

The old established trillionaires really run the world from behind the scenes... many in the club seek to rise in their positions, and these positions must be earned thru being trustworthy to their overhead masters...

This is kinda what I'm envisioning how the real upper crust works towards achieving heirarchial positions....

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The old established trillionaires really run the world from behind the scenes...
Two bits of evidence for that are the Rockefeller Foundation being the funder of Commonpass, the vaccine passport, and the Royal family members endorsing the "Great Reset/ build back better" mantras, as seen in the video above.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the transitional personnel are already selected for various positions, and I think this prolly holds true for some positions, while other positions are attained thru competitions in a "may the best man win".
Are you saying zuck & jack types are transitional as both seem to be put there by the c_a? Or will money give them the advantage?
I see gates vaccine taking a play from the musk playbook. Are gates kids going to be the next merkels and bush's?

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The elites have a plan for you. There may be a power struggle at the top but they agree on one thing. You will eat less. And less. You will be cold in the winter, hot in the summer. You won't go places you won't do things. You will die the sooner the better. It's for their greater good.
Time to revolt the chains don't get lighter

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Have you read this? Social War In The Synopticon | The Z Blog (thezman.com)

Social War In The Synopticon

When one takes a look at what is happening in the West, particularly the English speaking nations, the first thing to notice is the lack of vocabulary. Is this a civil war we are seeing or is it just cultural unrest? How should the sides be labeled? The people in charge of the institutions call themselves the resistance and their declared enemies are people devoid of any power, beyond numbers. Those people call themselves the silent majority, despite not being silent or a majority.

Just as the labels make little sense, the comparisons to fictional and historical examples do not hold up either. Is what we are experiencing like Orwell’s 1984? Not in any meaningful way. It may be closer to Huxley’s Brave New World, but our managerial class is nothing like the World State, in terms of intelligence and purpose. There is no Mustafa Mond in our ruling class. Similarly, the comparisons to authoritarian states of the past are nothing more than superficial.

While there is nothing new in this age with regards to the human condition and human relations, we live in a new age. Technological progress brought about by the microprocessor is changing the nature of human society. While Orwell could imagine a world where everyone is watched by the state, he could not imagine a world where everyone is watched by everyone. Huxley could imagine a highly ordered society controlled by a few; he could not imagine artificial intelligence.

That is the first bit of language that needs defining. The panopticon is a concept most know, as it is a trope in many movies. This is the world where a few watches the many, like in a prison. The guards use cameras, search lights and electronic detection devices to monitor the prisoners. The idea behind it is that the prisoners never really know if they are being watched at any moment, but they know that they could be watched at any moment, no matter where they are in the system.

America is now a synopticon. This is a term coined by Norwegian sociologist Thomas Mathiesen to describe a society in which the few are watched by many. While the panopticon is a one-to-many relationship, with the one being the controlling authority, the synopticon is a many-to-many relationship. Any one person can be watched by many, but also part of the many watching another. It is a world where everyone is an input devise, feeding what they hear and see into the system.

This is an important concept. It is a system. The people holding up their mobile phones and posting the results to their social media page are not operating as conscious agents of the state or any particular interest. They are just nodes on the system. The same is true of the various devices deployed to monitor behavior. The people installing them may have a reason, but that reason exists within the system itself. That surveillance video posted to the cloud is consumed by the synopticon as data.

Take a second to consider how many eyes are on you at any moment. If you own a modern automobile, it is tracking and reporting your driving habits. Your phone, of course, is tracking your whereabouts and the people you meet. CCTV cameras silently record your activity. Your web browser tracks your reading habits. The smart TV monitors your viewing habits. If you have one of the security devices or a smart home device, it is keeping tabs on you inside your home.

If you wanted to get a visual image of what your life is like in the synopticon, imagine a world where everyone is naked, lives in glass houses and can see that everyone is looking at everyone else. Now, imagine yourself observing that world and noticing that everyone is sure they are not, in fact, naked, living in a glass house and being watched all the time. In the panopticon, everyone knows they are being watched and by whom, but in the synopticon, people sense it, but do not see it.

Unlike the panopticon, where humans are looking for unacceptable behavior, in the synopticon the system does this on its own. For example, the system can examine the data coming in to model communities within society. Community detection algorithms can discover relationships within the complex nature of human societies. Further, it can begin to model those communities and predict behavior of the community, as well as the members of that community, from the data stream.

If you are at the top of the synopticon, this is useful technology as it allows you to reverse engineer social behavior that you wish to suppress. The vast database of human activity that is the synopticon can be used to analyze and understand the attachment members of a subculture have to one another. What commitment level exists among and between members. The value system that holds the group together and how it shapes their activity. This is called Social Bond Theory.

Another key concept to this new world is the social war. In agrarian and industrial societies, civil unrest leads to civil war or possibly revolution. A civil war is when factions within the elite draft the population into their dispute. A revolution is when a new elite rises up outside the old elite and attempts to overthrow them. A social war is one in which all participant groups can be at war with one another, but also in league with one another, for reasons they do not necessarily understand.

An example of this in the modern age is the Antifa phenomenon. They claim to be the heirs of Marxist anti-fascists, but they are not Marxists. They have no coherent ideology, beyond a juvenile form of anarchism. Their opposition is equally ephemeral, as there are no actual fascists in this age. Similarly, their sponsors are in a constant state of agitation, despite control of the institutions. The more they seem to control, the less control they feel they have and the greater their agitation.

What we are experiencing is a social war. Everyone in the system sense they are losing control of the social code that shapes behavior. They seek to regain control of that social code through the conventional means, but winning and losing those fights has no impact on their control of the culture. The imposition of bizarre new moral codes by the elite, for example, are a reaction to their sense of powerlessness. The growing bourgeois radicalism is also a reaction to the perceived loss of control.

That is the key here. A civil war is about control of the state. A revolution is about the same thing, with the added aspect of ideological conflict. A social war is about control of the social code, the invisible set of rules that govern human behavior. As the synopticon takes greater control of that code, the people inside find themselves at war with an invisible enemy, the system itself. This manifests as something like prison gang fights, where frustrations are directed at the visible, rather than the system.

The evolution of the synopticon appears to be a process, perhaps a runaway process, that has escaped the control of the creator. As the friction within society increases, as people are increasingly constrained by the social control systems, the synopticon evolves greater control. Modern society is looking like a boiling pot. The more it boils, the tighter the lid is drawn down. Inside, the increasingly aggressive and antagonistic conflict is causing the pot to boil more violently.

This is where we are now. It is not a Hobbesian war of all against all, but rather an increasing friction between members of society. This friction arises from their increasingly confined social space. It turns out that the old axiom about familiarity breeding contempt is true. Instead of a society becoming more cooperative as it becomes more integrated, it is becoming increasingly hostile. Meanwhile, the synopticon jams us all closer together, in all our hostile ugliness.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

When one takes a look at what is happening in the West, particularly the English speaking nations, the first thing to notice is the lack of vocabulary. Is this a civil war we are seeing or is it just cultural unrest? How should the sides be labeled? The people in charge of the institutions call themselves the resistance and their declared enemies are people devoid of any power, beyond numbers. Those people call themselves the silent majority, despite not being silent or a majority.

Just as the labels make little sense, the comparisons to fictional and historical examples do not hold up either. Is what we are experiencing like Orwell’s 1984? Not in any meaningful way. It may be closer to Huxley’s Brave New World, but our managerial class is nothing like the World State, in terms of intelligence and purpose. There is no Mustafa Mond in our ruling class. Similarly, the comparisons to authoritarian states of the past are nothing more than superficial.

While there is nothing new in this age with regards to the human condition and human relations, we live in a new age. Technological progress brought about by the microprocessor is changing the nature of human society. While Orwell could imagine a world where everyone is watched by the state, he could not imagine a world where everyone is watched by everyone. Huxley could imagine a highly ordered society controlled by a few; he could not imagine artificial intelligence.

That is the first bit of language that needs defining. The panopticon is a concept most know, as it is a trope in many movies. This is the world where a few watches the many, like in a prison. The guards use cameras, search lights and electronic detection devices to monitor the prisoners. The idea behind it is that the prisoners never really know if they are being watched at any moment, but they know that they could be watched at any moment, no matter where they are in the system.

America is now a synopticon. This is a term coined by Norwegian sociologist Thomas Mathiesen to describe a society in which the few are watched by many. While the panopticon is a one-to-many relationship, with the one being the controlling authority, the synopticon is a many-to-many relationship. Any one person can be watched by many, but also part of the many watching another. It is a world where everyone is an input devise, feeding what they hear and see into the system.

This is an important concept. It is a system. The people holding up their mobile phones and posting the results to their social media page are not operating as conscious agents of the state or any particular interest. They are just nodes on the system. The same is true of the various devices deployed to monitor behavior. The people installing them may have a reason, but that reason exists within the system itself. That surveillance video posted to the cloud is consumed by the synopticon as data.

Take a second to consider how many eyes are on you at any moment. If you own a modern automobile, it is tracking and reporting your driving habits. Your phone, of course, is tracking your whereabouts and the people you meet. CCTV cameras silently record your activity. Your web browser tracks your reading habits. The smart TV monitors your viewing habits. If you have one of the security devices or a smart home device, it is keeping tabs on you inside your home.

If you wanted to get a visual image of what your life is like in the synopticon, imagine a world where everyone is naked, lives in glass houses and can see that everyone is looking at everyone else. Now, imagine yourself observing that world and noticing that everyone is sure they are not, in fact, naked, living in a glass house and being watched all the time. In the panopticon, everyone knows they are being watched and by whom, but in the synopticon, people sense it, but do not see it.

Unlike the panopticon, where humans are looking for unacceptable behavior, in the synopticon the system does this on its own. For example, the system can examine the data coming in to model communities within society. Community detection algorithms can discover relationships within the complex nature of human societies. Further, it can begin to model those communities and predict behavior of the community, as well as the members of that community, from the data stream.

If you are at the top of the synopticon, this is useful technology as it allows you to reverse engineer social behavior that you wish to suppress. The vast database of human activity that is the synopticon can be used to analyze and understand the attachment members of a subculture have to one another. What commitment level exists among and between members. The value system that holds the group together and how it shapes their activity. This is called Social Bond Theory.

Another key concept to this new world is the social war. In agrarian and industrial societies, civil unrest leads to civil war or possibly revolution. A civil war is when factions within the elite draft the population into their dispute. A revolution is when a new elite rises up outside the old elite and attempts to overthrow them. A social war is one in which all participant groups can be at war with one another, but also in league with one another, for reasons they do not necessarily understand.

An example of this in the modern age is the Antifa phenomenon. They claim to be the heirs of Marxist anti-fascists, but they are not Marxists. They have no coherent ideology, beyond a juvenile form of anarchism. Their opposition is equally ephemeral, as there are no actual fascists in this age. Similarly, their sponsors are in a constant state of agitation, despite control of the institutions. The more they seem to control, the less control they feel they have and the greater their agitation.

What we are experiencing is a social war. Everyone in the system sense they are losing control of the social code that shapes behavior. They seek to regain control of that social code through the conventional means, but winning and losing those fights has no impact on their control of the culture. The imposition of bizarre new moral codes by the elite, for example, are a reaction to their sense of powerlessness. The growing bourgeois radicalism is also a reaction to the perceived loss of control.

That is the key here. A civil war is about control of the state. A revolution is about the same thing, with the added aspect of ideological conflict. A social war is about control of the social code, the invisible set of rules that govern human behavior. As the synopticon takes greater control of that code, the people inside find themselves at war with an invisible enemy, the system itself. This manifests as something like prison gang fights, where frustrations are directed at the visible, rather than the system.

The evolution of the synopticon appears to be a process, perhaps a runaway process, that has escaped the control of the creator. As the friction within society increases, as people are increasingly constrained by the social control systems, the synopticon evolves greater control. Modern society is looking like a boiling pot. The more it boils, the tighter the lid is drawn down. Inside, the increasingly aggressive and antagonistic conflict is causing the pot to boil more violently.

This is where we are now. It is not a Hobbesian war of all against all, but rather an increasing friction between members of society. This friction arises from their increasingly confined social space. It turns out that the old axiom about familiarity breeding contempt is true. Instead of a society becoming more cooperative as it becomes more integrated, it is becoming increasingly hostile. Meanwhile, the synopticon jams us all closer together, in all our hostile ugliness.
Makes complete sense... Who do you actually attack in this system? The system is hiding & defending the offenders... ergo, its the system that requires reorganizing....

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Not sure how to attack that system, it doesn't seem to have a center. Maybe social media would be a start.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Every time I see this thread title, I think of a flushing toilet full of circulating elite turds...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"circulation of elite" made me think that they're the only ones who can travel globally in their private planes without hassles - like Kerry's trip to Iceland a few days ago...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Procedure (TRCP) Rule 52, Alleging a Corporation:

TRCP Rule 52 was cited in Galleria Bank vs. Southwest Properties, 498 Southwest 2nd, page 5, as follows:

"Allegations that a corporation is incorporated shall be taken as Truth unless denied by affidavit of the adverse party, his agent or his attorney, whether such corporation is public or private and however created."

"The failure of an adverse party [i.e. you] to deny under oath the allegation that he is incorporated dispenses with the necessity of proof of the fact."

--------------

Notice and Demand

http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/notice.htm

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Makes complete sense... Who do you actually attack in this system? The system is hiding & defending the offenders... ergo, its the system that requires reorganizing....

Marxism and Fascism are not opposites. They're competitors - for the same base.

Think, Ford trucks versus Chevrolet trucks. Not Big Auto versus Green New Deal. Marxism and Fascism, from their inception, from the German beer-hall riots, to today...are fighting for the same pro-statist NPCs, who want to be taken care of and directed.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
:autumn::autumn:
Procedure (TRCP) Rule 52, Alleging a Corporation:

TRCP Rule 52 was cited in Galleria Bank vs. Southwest Properties, 498 Southwest 2nd, page 5, as follows:

"Allegations that a corporation is incorporated shall be taken as Truth unless denied by affidavit of the adverse party, his agent or his attorney, whether such corporation is public or private and however created."

"The failure of an adverse party [i.e. you] to deny under oath the allegation that he is incorporated dispenses with the necessity of proof of the fact."

--------------

Notice and Demand

http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/notice.htm
FB_IMG_1613719620097.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Involuntary Servitude

“For purposes of criminal prosecution under § 241 or § 1584, the term "involuntary servitude" necessarily means a condition of servitude in which the victim is forced to work for the defendant by the use or threat of physical restraint or physical injury or by the use or threat of coercion through law or the legal process. This definition encompasses cases in which the defendant holds the victim in servitude by placing him or her in fear of such physical restraint or injury or legal coercion.”
UNITED STATES V. KOZMINSKI, 487 U. S. 931 (1988)

-------------------

Amendment XIII
Section 1.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.