• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Civil War at the Push of a Button

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
An entire genocide / civil war was created between two FABRICATED groups, a few decades of polarization, and then nothing more than some SPIN on the RADIO !

That was in Africa and with a smaller, much more controllable population. But could they fool us as well? A lot of people would say we're too well educated for that tactic to be pursued against us. They lie towards the goal of stealing our wealth, liberty, freedom and blood, they've done very similar things in the past - so nobody should believe they're too nice to do something like that to us.

ON THE VERY SAME DAY :

A big national news story broke in the morning when I was out of town. Not life changing, world changing like Pearl H. or something, but still a pretty big deal. I turned on the tube in my hotel room that morning while I shaved and got ready for my flight. The Local News was all over the story in the morning and was on top of every angle, they had a lot to say.

But I was in a hurry and after about 20 min of their spin I switched over to the stock market channel, showered and headed for the airport. Arriving at my destination after a 3 hour flight I did the customer rounds and was in my new hotel room just in time to catch the 5-O'clock Local News.

As I listened to the lead story I started to wonder, "when did that happen?"

I sat down on the couch and began to concentrate on what exactly they were saying. Was this some new event that just now happened? It took several minutes actually before I realized they were on some tangent spin on the same news story from the morning. But the way they delivered their account, it was almost as if it was an entirely different event. All this on the very same day.

Could Polarization be a goal in and of itself?

Is this just one more drain plug they're putting in place for the future?

... We should have a thread showing how the Local News outlets spin things so well. They can turn the same story into either a "praise the left" or "praise the right" viewpoint ...

Remember that genocide in Africa a decade or so back? It was a civil war created at the spur of the moment by the radio. Just the radio!

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That was in Africa and with a smaller, much more controllable population. But could they fool us as well?
I think it's a great question, and actually consider it highly likely they have already been using this on us for some time. Take for example what happened in Charleston Virginia, with the clash between neo-Nazis and Antifa. Neither side resembled the average American in the least. It sure looked suspicious to me.

Recently I heard an interesting rant by someone who identified himself as politically on the left, but who owned guns and believed in free speech. He was complaining that social media sites were banning him for discussing topics that related war history.

It made me wonder again, to what degree, political, ethnic, and other identities out there are being artificially enhanced to prevent an organic crowdsourcing of the truth.

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Repentance can be a relatively quicker process than you might think at a glance, especially when you're up in years.

There won't be a civil war if the narrative changes to revolution. We may witness a turn of events. They may have lost control over the narrative or the different forces controlling it may have splintered and somehow that turns into a good thing.