• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Clackamas County Board of Commissioners held an emergency meeting

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Board of County Commissioners Emergency Meeting - Sept. 10, 2020
The Clackamas County Board of Commissioners held an emergency meeting to consider a declaration of emergency to address an outbreak of wild fires throughout the County.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'd bet, if we were to see any flames, as the backdrop, for any of them, that meeting would have been concluded quickly without the need for all the doubting and confusion

we die while they meet

life rolls on with them in charge, and it's a good thing we have these type folks as our condition requires dialogue and thought, lots of it

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I disagree with the curfew. What they should really do is issue a shoot on site order for anyone attempting to steal anything from anyone else. Probably the reason I will never be elected to any public office I suppose. LOL.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I disagree with the curfew. What they should really do is issue a shoot on site order for anyone attempting to steal anything from anyone else. Probably the reason I will never be elected to any public office I suppose. LOL.
You and me both.

A friend of mine in local government told me that I was too honest to be a politician. He's probably correct.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
oh my, another investigation?
Yep--Boy! Will THAT get them!! Just like all the other investigations. Just look at how hillary was held to account, and brennan, and comey, and strzok, and mccabe, and shiffhead...all the rest--and why? INVESTIGATIONS! (***Dripping sarcasm now turned off***)

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Didn't I read that the Fire Warden just resigned?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
While I agree with your sentiment, I did also listen in on the meeting, and it was interesting to hear the extreme perspectives.

Ultimately, they all consented that the purpose of the curfew is to empower the Sheriff's deputies to arrest any driver or pedestrian violators.

Not saying I agree, but that was the decision.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So, if there is a curfew then no protests? how krewl.

What did the boys call that county when they were young? Oh yeah it was crakthatass or crakmyass....

yeah it took me a while....this one time I was explaining where I was destroying some residential trees and the one of the boys goes "Oh over by krack-a-ass" F' if I know.....