• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

CLIMATE FORCING : What the Alarmists happen to over look

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Video is one hour long. If/When you have the time watch the entire presentation. It is informative. High Points: 24-30 min. mark, 37 - 45min. mark and 52 min. Added info 59mm is good at the end.
For your entertainment or edification you decide :

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm trying to imagine a world where hundreds of thousands of Bolshevik communists are lying dead in the streets while their rotting corpses decompose. I'm wondering how that might affect the climate! Should I ask one of them?

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
All one has to do is 'get' the leadership, the lemmings will soon accept the 'new boss' and life will move on...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm trying to imagine a world where hundreds of thousands of Bolshevik communists are lying dead in the streets while their rotting corpses decompose. I'm wondering how that might affect the climate! Should I ask one of them?
That number should be millions...but hey. When I used to read the prophecies in Revelations, I'd wonder why God allowed so many to be killed (the harvest is great) but now I understand after seeing how so many of the younger generation are absolutely unreasonable and have zero self-awareness of their douchebaggery.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That number should be millions...but hey. When I used to read the prophecies in Revelations, I'd wonder why God allowed so many to be killed (the harvest is great) but now I understand after seeing how so many of the younger generation are absolutely unreasonable and have zero self-awareness of their douchebaggery.
God doesn't like douchebags.