• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Clinton Foundation CFO; "I know where all the bodies are buried..."

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

Kessel told those investigators that “one of the biggest problems was Mr. Clinton’s commingling and use of business and donated funds and his personal expenses,” according to the whistleblower submission.

“There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds,” states a separate interview memo attached to the submission.

“Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him,” the memo added.

The memo also claims Kessel confirmed to the private investigators that private lawyers reviewed the foundation’s practices — once in 2008 and the other in 2011 — and each found widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest.

“I have addressed it before and, let me tell you, I know where all the bodies are buried in this place,” the memo alleges Kessel said...

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yaya, we'll see

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Then he needs to testify under oath

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter