• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

CNBC news...U.S. is only days away until an 'absolute explosion' on inflation

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So the obvious is hitting mainstream media. The interesting part is the comments below the video. I wondered what everyday people were thinking.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They can't be wrong all of the time.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They can't be wrong all of the time.
What I find interesting about the interview is his outrage that Biden and friends refuse to listen. I'm not quite sure he has figured out this was by design yet. Remember when the pandemic started getting ridiculous and we were all trying to use logic for a while. I think he is there. Soon he will figure out he lives in clown world.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Also, holiday demand will trigger shortages.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't get the Biden blame. That poor 80 year old had a bike try to assassinate him.
He did send a letter to the oil companies so what more is he supposed to do?
You see all the serious issues coming on like a tsunami and he is shaking hands with a ghost, still fondling little girls, needing the Easter Bunny to pull him back from his confusion, and looking like a super turd trying to ride a bike.
You 81 million, worst voters ever.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not everyone is stupid..... I'm just wondering at what point at least a portion of the population figures out that destroying our country morally, economically and spiritually was not an accident but done by design? Its something most here have no problem understanding. If we go into a major depression with riots and starvation will they still think it was a whoopsie? I have given up trying to convince anyone of anything long ago. If you don't see this by now you probably never will. One question I do ask people is this. If you were going to destroy a country from within on a stealthy level what would you do differently? I remember when all our manufacturing went to China. Senior Bush was the start. Its just sort of interesting watching this fellow blow a head casket trying to look for logic.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not everyone is stupid..... I'm just wondering at what point at least a portion of the population figures out that destroying our country morally, economically and spiritually was not an accident but done by design? Its something most here have no problem understanding. If we go into a major depression with riots and starvation will they still think it was a whoopsie? I have given up trying to convince anyone of anything long ago. If you don't see this by now you probably never will. One question I do ask people is this. If you were going to destroy a country from within on a stealthy level what would you do differently? I remember when all our manufacturing went to China. Senior Bush was the start. Its just sort of interesting watching this fellow blow a head casket trying to look for logic.
if i may correct you. Nixon and Kissinger opened the door to china! George the first, father of the nwo ramped it up!

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
if i may correct you. Nixon and Kissinger opened the door to china! George the first, father of the nwo ramped it up!
Mfg followed cheaper labor costs. There used to be a lot of mfg going on in the Northeast that moved down South then went out the door.
I don't think most people are stupid some truly are but they still trust what the govt tells them. They think they are honest like they are and can't think that they couldn't care less if they starved to death.
Lots has gone on the past 2 plus years that should have convinced you of this. Biden's kid will never be convicted of anything. Pelosi walks on DUI. Masks jabs Fauci payoffs. Sorry off on a tangent.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The way they measure CPI might stay flat or even go down a little but you will pay more due to supply chain issues and possible rationing.