• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coin bezel pendants

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser
I'm putting together a sovereign pendant tonight, thats going to look killer!
My Mum had a sovereign bracelet (in bezels attached to a heavy chain) given her by her Dad with one for birth year, one for Confirmation, one for majority, one for Marriage year, plus one or two for odd dates I've forgotten. It looked really good, but was quite heavy on the wrist.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
My Mum had a sovereign bracelet (in bezels attached to a heavy chain) given her by her Dad with one for birth year, one for Confirmation, one for majority, one for Marriage year, plus one or two for odd dates I've forgotten. It looked really good, but was quite heavy on the wrist.
A young British woman attending the school I work at had a sovereign in a fancy bezel necklace, she said she got it for her 21st birthday.

She also said I was the first American she had met who knew what it was. Sigh, being old and married sucks sometimes!

jogslvr

Gold Miser
Gold Chaser
I need a silver bezel for my ATB 5ozers, oh yeah, and a silver dog chain :-D

MISRy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Drilling a hole is cheaper. Those 5ozers are just silver. ;)
Hey wait a second... My first sovereign has a hole. I bought it off a guy in the military who said his Granddad wore it when he was in.

[QUOTE =“铁杆,帖子:144964,成员:57”]是否还有其他人穿着它的藏匿处?

我的妻子有2.5克Suisse吊坠中的2件和她佩戴的表圈中的1/10 GAE。

我有时会穿1/10 Krugerrand。我想把一个证明主权放在一个挡板上。

我认为他们看起来很棒!:低头:

View attachment 6400

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gggggggggggggggggg .................... Guys, do not be cheap! Do not wear bullion. Have some nice JEWELRY!!!
Waitaminnit.

Back before I retarded, my job was to travel the world as a "salesman in reverse". I checked out companies to make sure they weren't the equivalent of somebody's brother-in-laws garage.

Since I had to go simply everywhere, I wore a large gold chain with a 4 Ducat piece pendant, and a heavy gold bracelet as well as a Rolex.

If you are in, say, Burundi... or Delhi... and you (for any reason) are without USD, bullion is your salvation.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
[QUOTE =“铁杆,帖子:144964,成员:57”]是否还有其他人穿着它的藏匿处?

我的妻子有2.5克Suisse吊坠中的2件和她佩戴的表圈中的1/10 GAE。

我有时会穿1/10 Krugerrand。我想把一个证明主权放在一个挡板上。

我认为他们看起来很棒!:低头:

View attachment 6400
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTF is this??

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have a sov in a simple bezel that I wear when I go out of town. I also have this dos y medio that I wear every day.

Looking for something in platinum with a white gold bezel.

Attachments

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gggggggggggggggggg .................... Guys, do not be cheap! Do not wear bullion. Have some nice JEWELRY!!!
I just noticed -- Your handle. "klichko" is almost the old Apache word for "gold". pesh-klitso was gold (yellow iron)

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
I don't wear anything bezeled but when I still flew for Uncle Sam, I always carried my blood chit, 2 US flags, and several Saudi gold guineas for JIC. Those, minus my blood chit, are carried by my boys in their travels now. Here at home, we each carry a Morgan in the pocket just because it came up one day. I also carry an 1876 Double Eagle for the fondle factor.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Always concerned someone would bonk me on my melon and foist it from me. I'm naked when I go out, no gold, other than basic wedding ring. Have thought about carrying a silver eagle to fondle but, eh, never do, and it's too big to use as a ball mark on the course, besides, my golf pals would know I'm fer sure goofy if I pulled that out. Almost used a 1/10th gold eagle as a mark but would probably lose it and I'd rather impress you with my putting skill than with a coin most people I hang with wouldn't know it from a dubloon.. Had a nice Breitling Chronomat that a good friend gave me a deal on but when worn at work the desk dive marks drove me nuts. Sold a year later and split the profit with him. Too plain of a dude when it comes to jewelry, now, electronic instruments..I LOVE dials, switches, lights, sliders...more is better.
We all have our foibles...mine? Legs and keyboards...not always that order.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Waitaminnit.

Back before I retarded, my job was to travel the world as a "salesman in reverse". I checked out companies to make sure they weren't the equivalent of somebody's brother-in-laws garage.

Since I had to go simply everywhere, I wore a large gold chain with a 4 Ducat piece pendant, and a heavy gold bracelet as well as a Rolex.

If you are in, say, Burundi... or Delhi... and you (for any reason) are without USD, bullion is your salvation.
I've done similar. A ROLEX SUBMARINER and a 22kt gold ring w/ a Dragon emblem for emergency barter.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I've done similar. A ROLEX SUBMARINER and a 22kt gold ring w/ a Dragon emblem for emergency barter.
HAH! You're right.

I forgot -- I wore a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date.

Engineear: You can't scratch the crystal on a Rolex. They're sapphire. I've scraped over coral while diving, and brick while working... not a mark.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
HAH! You're right.

I forgot -- I wore a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date.

Engineear: You can't scratch the crystal on a Rolex. They're sapphire. I've scraped over coral while diving, and brick while working... not a mark.
Also, On the Breitling and any sapphire crystal...well, in most cases.