• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coin rings

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
As I said in my other post my iPad is a pita to post compared to my old desktop. That being said I suppose I have a collection of coin rings as I am having fun making them so I continue way more than I have orders for haha. Still working on logistics but I sell Engelhard Prospectors at the gold club, 90% numis at the coin clubs, craigs list is a bust (who didn't know that). Search found someone an hour away "make a ring out of any coin $15", so they can be found cheaper. Also more expensive, funny story I live where the ANA is located and once a year we have a coin show that coincides with their classes on grading or anything numismatic related. Only time its economical to have a show. Local coin clubs get paid to volunteer and help setup and tear down, just say I am popular. So I made a bunch of rings for an exhibit (didn't win but sold one to the guy who did). Anyways 2 tables away from my exhibit was a dealer with a ziplock bag full of silver coin rings, had to stop and chat. Asked him if he made them, NO some guy in TX made them. How much you asking? The big ones are $200 small ones are $100. To say these were shit is an understatement. Let me see if I can find some pics.

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pics too big have to come from my phone

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
some custom ones in that link

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The coin in my avatar is a Morgan $ obverse out. I generally charge $100 + the coin which have been costing ME $20 if good enough to ring. I have lots of coins unless you require a specific date, well maybe, if its a 1921 got roll of them. Let ME try to get this pic thing sorted and I'll post some pics of what I have. Sorry not the most puter literate.
how much do you charge for a ring like the one in your avatar?

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Better shot of my avatar.
20180612_155138_resized.jpg

ME Co.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This one I call the lady in the ring, made from the punchout of a peace dollar
9212018195137.jpg

Attachments