• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Coinage act of 1873

Seeker
Reaction score
Debates of H.R. 7837, the Federal reserve bill, and other stories:
http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/fedres/fed_index.html
Why has Representative Charles Lindbergh voted YES to the federal reserve bill ?

Arthur Vanderlip from the National City Bank of NY presented a plan for a fully government-controlled and citizen-owned central bank:
http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/fedres/van_der_lip.html
"In order to have a discount market you have got to make liquid the commodity you sell there; that is, commercial paper. You can only do that by having a central bank, to which the purchaser can go to rediscount. A central bank is necessary for the creation of a discount market, and the discount market is the place where surplus funds will be invested."

Elihu Root warned about currency enlargement, and voted against the bill, twice:
http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/fedres/december11.html

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
discount market...do you think they mean like what I can now buy at the store with my fiat?...things from the discount shelf?

or maybe they mean like the 99¢ store...

these guys play with words so much even an idiot can't keep up, and that's by design

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
coinage act influences my view on pm's --- prefer to own coins that meet the specs.....vs rounds/bars that dont meet them (modern eagles/other bullion)

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
there's the thought i have, goes like this:
if it says Caesar on it, it belongs to Caesar

i'm hedging against several different attacks from several different directions

idk, it's crazy now, imagine what Crazy's gonna look like, that'll be just before we all go CRAZY i'll suppose, idk, we'll see

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
there's the thought i have, goes like this:
if it says Caesar on it, it belongs to Caesar

i'm hedging against several different attacks from several different directions

idk, it's crazy now, imagine what Crazy's gonna look like, that'll be just before we all go CRAZY i'll suppose, idk, we'll see
The banksters have owned us for decades.
SHAKE  DOWN.gif

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As an Originalist, I never got past the Coinage Act of 1792

My favorite part:

Section 19. And be it further enacted, That if any of the gold or silver coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint shall be debased or made worse as to the proportion of the fine gold or fine silver therein contained, or shall be of less weight or value than the same out to be pursuant to the directions of this act, through the default or with the connivance of any of the officers or persons who shall be employed at the said mint, for the purpose of profit or gain, or otherwise with a fraudulent intent, and if any of the said officers or persons shall embezzle any of the metals which shall at any time be committed to their charge for the purpose of being coined, or any of the coins which shall be struck or coined at the said mint, every such officer or person who shall commit any or either of the said offenses, shall be deemed guilty of felony, and shall suffer death.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
from a time when Men were Men and no one suggested otherwise...

:summer:

and a time when No Man ever used an emoji

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
from a time when Men were Men and no one suggested otherwise...

:summer:

and a time when No Man ever used an emoji

Hey, Buck, I resemble that remark !! :2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
sorta like back in the time of olde english with all the extra letters and the letter 'u' was found hidden everywhere...

one ten dollar word was either used to resolve an issue or lead to a duel where both participants showed up under duress of losing one's stature, or making one's own words worthless...they could lose their lot in life

oh yeah, we got it so much better now that derogatives and their many splendored half-wits are o.k. if, i say IF they're spelled one way and those exact same words, or word, is turned into a fighting word when it's spelled the other way, the traditional way...

i think we got stuck somewhere, except we're so less sophisticated, except for the elite...they get to bribe their kids way into college, now we get to really reflect on Self-Worth and Stature

oh good god...

LOL

the story writes itself...it's there already, writing itself, day by day, lie by lie...and i'm dislyxice once i've been drinking...

:beer:

and the real hero's weep

or type it all out, idk

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
either way, it makes little sense to me either...