• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Coinbase to allow paycheck direct deposit

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Government is ALLOWING this
Agreed, i'm holding onto this answer, now, with both hands

Caveat Emptor

it'll be like FB, where we were encouraged to 'be ourselves' only to realize that 'ourselves' were to be used against us at a future time

GL, if there's a profit to be made, make it, but know you're 'dancing with the devil' and he plays for keeps

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
First rule of "Crypto Club": Do NOT keep your crypto on exchanges.
Second rule of "Crypto Club": Do Not keep your crypto on exchanges.
I don't completely agree with this anymore. There was a time it was true, but these days the exchanges are not only much more secure than they used to be, they have various protection funds if they do lose crypto. These days individuals lose their crypto more than exchanges do. So if you're an average Joe who might get hacked, scammed, forget your passwords, have your house burn down and lose your paper wallet, die and leave your family without access to your crypto, or any of the other potential problems of holding your own crypto... I'd say it's probably safer in an exchange. If you're not technically proficient it's also safer in an exchange.

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin will stabilize in price. It will become valued for its utility rather than its capital "gains".
Bitcoin's volatility is already trending down, but Coinbase isn't just for bitcoin. A buffet of sh!tcoins on Coinbase and now creating an NFT marketplace. Everyone wants to hit it rich with the next Dogecoin Shiba Inu.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Digital dollars are the next Wiemar currency. Crypto now is a great sink for trillions in 'printing' so it'll fly for a while and go much higher until it doesn't and no one accepts it for tangibles.