• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Collection worth 6 Figures, Crazy Lawyer to Lawyer Gift

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

What do you guys make of this crazy scenario of an "inherited" collection being offered to a younger lawyer from an older one? How crazy and stupid can people be offering six figures in Krugerrands and other coins without having a concept of what they are worth?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure if I believe the story or not yet.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yowser! Send him the link to here!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You gotta love how the experts like TomB PhD and others are warning about those who doubt the younger lawyer's version of reality.

Expect this poster to be soon banned for doubting the lady's version of events.

"THUMP....THUMP_THUMP . . . . . . .. . The sound of people falling off of the turnip truck."

"Unless the old lady's got dementia, I'm calling BS on this post. Think about it, my wife / kids know nothing about coin collecting however, if I drop dead tomorrow, they know that my collection is worth a lot of money and not going to give it away to a friend of the family.

"Common sense ain't so common anymore."

"Growing old doesn't make you stupid. Even if the old lady didn't know anything about coins, she must have grown up in the early 1900's when gold coins were still being circulated and would know they're valuable.

"The other day there was a post on the metal detecting forum (Amazing squirreled away stash found in Arizona) that everyone swallowed and turned out to be total BS also."