• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Collective mind thoughts on food shortages.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Come back and check this thread AFTER LABOR DAY.

The world will look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT by then.

Gas will be OVER $6 a gallon - possibly over $10 a gallon - only time will tell

By Labor day most of us will know what is going on - some folks will never know what is killing them

Get ready

here it comes

we gotta get out of San Angelo, well before Labor Day...

tick, tick, tick

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Come back and check this thread AFTER LABOR DAY.

The world will look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT by then.

Gas will be OVER $6 a gallon - possibly over $10 a gallon - only time will tell

By Labor day most of us will know what is going on - some folks will never know what is killing them

Get ready

here it comes

we gotta get out of San Angelo, well before Labor Day...

tick, tick, tick
Im hearing situation critical by October.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't think that the powers want to wait until October

I am probably wrong

But the wife and I have been caring for my mom for six years. We are leaving here. I can not stand living in West Texas. Too hot. Not enough elevation (1900 ft).

And nothing to do for this old man.

We will return to Colorado, though we are talking about perhaps S. Dakota or Montana as other 'possibles' - but we love CO...

Time will tell...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653423713193.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
where are you keeping your preps?
Hahahahah, you wanna come rob me ??? :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::dduck::dduck::dduck:

Just kidding & you know it.

Here in this tent. The RV park is extremely secure.
And in a shipping container at our home site.

TENT.png

cont 1.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're the man, man!
We've just had enough BULLSCHIFF in the last 2 years & am trying to outguess whatever is comin next !!!:finished::totally steamed:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hahahahah, you wanna come rob me ??? :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::dduck::dduck::dduck:

Just kidding & you know it.

Here in this tent. The RV park is extremely secure.
And in a shipping container at our home site.
Its coming along.. that RV may come in handy if you need to vacate.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Its coming along.. that RV may come in handy if you need to vacate.
Actually we are sitting quite nicely, right where we are, thankfully.
Our roof sheeting & tarpaper will be done by next week.
Metal for the roof will be here in 2 weeks. I'll post a photo with the roof metal on completion.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like they are lost, can’t the contents be recovered?
Normally it's more cost-effective to scrap out the contents, and just clam the mess - let the steel recyclers clear the wheat, coal, grain, out from the twisted metal.

Maybe not this time. A lot depends on whether the CP is itself in on it - pressure from faceless groups, or hints delivered.

It WILL make the fertilizer VERY late.

Someone really wants famine. I'm torn - whether it will be a Darwinian clearing of the deadwood, or whether it will be Apocalypse Now.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Almost right out of the atlas shrugged playbook. Whats next? Refinery explosions? Mass strikes across the US protesting high gas prices/lack of food on the shelves?
I process apple sauce at a local plant. We were "given" the weekend off because our suppliers can't keep up with demand, plastic caps. The milk plant I worked at last year was also having trouble getting resin to make the gallon jugs to send finished product out. Both items are reliant upon petrochemicals.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If we don't have any bees in 4 years we will have nothing........

"Millions of honeybees are left to bake to death in Delta Airlines cargo crate after shipment bound for Alaska was diverted and left on hot tarmac in Atlanta"

Like our bee friends don't have enough to struggle with.​

Jessica Rose
May 2
There is talk on the town of over a dozen food processing plants scattered around the United States having been destroyed by fires and small planes flying into them. Small planes flying into them? Come again? I leave the reader to do their own sleuthing for updates on that subject.
This Substack is about bees. More specifically, about the millions of bees that died recently. For no reason. Please go to links for more information.
For anyone who doesn’t know the value of bees, (besides their inherent value that has nothing to with humans exploiting their existence), I invite you to learn. Besides being food providers, essential to the preservation of ecological balance and biodiversity in nature and sustainable farming, they are the best little pollinators around. ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ Honey bees are among the most important of the over 4,000 species of bees in the United States alone, and 20,000 species of bees worldwide!
The people at Friends of the Earth claim that bees
  • Help produce 1/3 of our food supply
  • Help provide ½ of the world’s fibers, oils, and other raw materials
  • Help create many medicines
  • Provide food for wildlife
  • Help prevent soil erosion
Food supply, eh?
The importance of bees cannot be overstated.⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ¹⁰ ¹¹ ¹² ¹³
It is with great sorrow that I convey this report on what is estimated to have been 5 millions of bees being slowly cooked alive on a truck recently, due to… what? Human error? Well, you had one job. Don’t kill all of the bees. You failed. If this atrocity was done with intention, well, let’s leave the fates of responsible to mother nature, shall we?
Delta airlines is said to have apologized for the ‘unfortunate situation’.
What are Pollinators. (n.d.). Retrieved June 14, 2021, from https://www.pollinator.org/pollination
More Than Just Pollinators: Honey Bees in Medicine. (2019, February 13). Retrieved June 14, 2021, from https://urbanbeelab.org/more-than-just-pollinators-honey-bees-in-medicine/
Save the Bees. (2014, June 18). Retrieved June 15, 2021, from https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/sustainable-agriculture/save-the-bees/
ScottishBeeCo. (n.d.). Are bees endangered? Retrieved June 14, 2021, from https://www.scottishbeecompany.co.uk/blogs/news/are-bees-endangered
https://earthvision-edu.com/environmental-blog/the-importance-of-bees
Haase, D. L.; Pinto, J. R.; Wilkinson, K. M., technical coordinators. National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations - 2012. Proceedings RMRS-P-69. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. p. 77-79.
https://www.environment.sa.gov.au/goodliving/posts/2016/10/bees
https://crownbees.com/the-importance-of-bee-diversity/
https://www.chainbridgehoney.com/blog/articles/beekeeping-world-needs-bees/
https://www.biosphere.im/news/importance-bees
https://organiclabs.com/blog/the-importance-of-bees-bee-safety/
https://onlineentomology.ifas.ufl.e...the-importance-of-protecting-our-pollinators/
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aao2117
Subscribe
© 2022 Jessica Rose
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Normally it's more cost-effective to scrap out the contents, and just clam the mess - let the steel recyclers clear the wheat, coal, grain, out from the twisted metal.

Maybe not this time. A lot depends on whether the CP is itself in on it - pressure from faceless groups, or hints delivered.

It WILL make the fertilizer VERY late.

Someone really wants famine. I'm torn - whether it will be a Darwinian clearing of the deadwood, or whether it will be Apocalypse Now.

CJ,

You are on the right track, though I lean more towards BOOK OF ELI or THE POSTMAN

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Never mind food, if you pay taxes be sure to stock up on plenty of lube!!!

1653502990409.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Im hearing situation critical by October.
Biden's commission on CBDCs is supposed to deliver their "findings" in October.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Prepping would be much easier if we knew what the shortages were going to be. Right now canned cat food seems back in stock. Now it dairy like cream cheese and yogurt but there is lots of ice-cream. Anyone have ideas on what we need to be concentrating on.? Wheat, corn, diary? I'm buying cases of dried milk only because of my granddaughter. I'm also thinking wheat berries and popcorn. Oil will be needed but you can't stock too far ahead on that. Anyone here keep up with the shipping and markets enough to make some predictions?
I stock piled 'Legacy' and 'Augason Farms' freeze dried foods for some time now ( 25 year shelf life). Started back when gold was predicted to go to $50,000/oz ("Legendary gold and market experts" Jim Rickards / Eric Sprott / Jim Sinclair ):2 thumbs up:

Did a lot of homework on quality and price when I chose them. Like others here, shared a side of beef with a friend, and have it in bench freezer. I'm a new hunter relatively speaking and was able to put a deer on ice too. (I know not every lives where they can do that) ... there's always the zoo ...

I'm sure we have some holes in our game plan, but we're reading a lot of farming material that's been very helpful, not just growing our own veggies but the kind of wilderness survival early settlers employed.

My daughter has been canning for a while, too. Can't wait to try her new pemmican recipe :))

Haven't vetted the following yet , but ... it says "Expert" ... so it must be true -

Expert Says World Has 10- Week Supply of Wheat Remaining: ‘This Is Seismic’

76′ Gas-Station Chain Reprograms Washington State Pumps For $10 A Gallon​

I think a real problem that no one seems to talk about much is that of all those folks who are still asleep at the wheel. They're going to get hungry ... we're as ready for them as we can be. I'm not ruling out the need to protect our property, gardens, chickens ... we have a group of like minded friends who are all willing to step up as events take place.
1653504614695.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think a real problem that no one seems to talk about much is that of all those folks who are still asleep at the wheel. They're going to get hungry ... we're as ready for them as we can be. I'm not ruling out the need to protect our property, gardens, chickens ... we have a group of like minded friends who are all willing to step up as events take place.
Agree 100%, prepping is only half the battle, the easier half. The other half is defending it from hungry zombies with nothing left to lose!
Be ready I say!!!

1653509697772.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My daughter has been canning for a while, too. Can't wait to try her new pemmican recipe :))
If it's good please post it with directions.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good book, worth a read despite the writing style being a bit strange and tough at times. I probably wouldn't read another of his books; but I was glad I read that one.
I read that.. I wanted to stick my head in a gas oven by the end of the book. It was sooo depressing and I read it at Christmas.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it's good please post it with directions.
Will do . we're just starting with it, and there are a great many recipes ... Julia Child got noting on her

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I might start buying long term food again. TPTB really mean business and are destroying the food chain right before our eyes

Quoted:
200,000 hens confirmed destroyed so far
Fire started at 10PM on Saturday night
Entire facility shut down for the foreseeable future

This comes EXACTLY one month after one of the WORLDS largest egg farms owned by a jewish billionaire destroyed 5,300,000 hens and then fired everyone at the egg factory

>According to Forsman Farms website, the farm started in 1918, and now the fourth-generation family farm sells more than three million eggs a day to some of the nation’s largest retailers.
>“It was unbelievable how quick it grew, it was insane,” Andy Trebesch said. “It was the whole sky, it was quite large.”
>A barn housing tens of thousands of chickens was leveled, in what a farm spokesperson called a “tragic accident.”

LINK TO LATEST SPREADSHEET FILE (ODS): https://www.docdroid.net/ykPyzKV/manufactured-famine-ods

LINK TO RAW TEXT VERSION OF SPREADSHEET: https://pastelink.net/liwdhzne

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This comes EXACTLY one month after one of the WORLDS largest egg farms owned by a jewish billionaire destroyed 5,300,000 hens and then fired everyone at the egg factory
Hmmmm, did they learn something from 1941? Chickocaust ?