• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Colloidal Silver / Electrically Isolated Silver Kills Over 650 Different Microbes

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Thanks for the suggestion, Weatherman and abeland1! I will leave my Ultra on the 50 PPM setting. Treetop
AND
Thank You for your Service Treetop. Gb
I'd thank all GIMMERS who serve(d) if I knew who they were.
IMHO - Ya'll saved my ass from being a statistic Being 6' and 249 lbs at the time. I'd been an easy target.( That one pound kept me out of the service. MedREP[sp?] was 248lbs.

Treetop

Seeker
Seeker
AND
Thank You for your Service Treetop. Gb
I'd thank all GIMMERS who serve(d) if I knew who they were.
IMHO - Ya'll saved my ass from being a statistic Being 6' and 249 lbs at the time. I'd been an easy target.( That one pound kept me out of the service. MedREP[sp?] was 248lbs.
I really appreciate your recognition, GOLDBRICKS! It means a lot to me...

I had to laugh at your physical statistics making you an "easy target" because at 6'7" and 230 pounds, at the time, I really did present quite the target, LOL. Fortunately, my MOS kept me mostly in the rear areas. Right now, at 71, I'm still a little over 6'6" and 240, hence my life long nickname, Treetop!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
As I told the Army physician "I not overweight, I'm under height by 2". "
But after being rejected and sitting in that hotel room over night waiting for my bus back home I realized it was best for me (1-H).

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I thought I'd try to expose this topic back into a level Newer Members might find and enjoy reading. The older members might want to refresh their memory.
PLUS
I figured this would be a good place to drop more information.
I went to one of the smaller Walmart Neighborhood Market where it is basically a Grocery Store w/ a pharmacy and some general merchandise. First thing I always do is go check the CLEARANCE ISLE just encase I happen on something I use or can use.
Today I found some MSM tablets reduced to $2.50 per bottle of 90 / 1000mgs. So I snatched them. Just as I was about to go get what I actually came for a Blue Bottle caught my eye, and in the glance I saw the word "SILVER". I figured it was just a promo/hype name for a product but I picked it up and read the label:
"The SILVER BIOTICS ( Registered name logo) Molecule" . 16 oz. of 10ppm Silver (discounted to $5.00).
I bought it although I make much stronger ELECTRICALLY ISOLATED SILVER WITH my AtlasNova Ultra.
I notice their process uses "Deionized Water , Contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, or additives" . So I won't mix it with my distilled water EIS. PLUS it is a cool bottle I'll re-purpose for my EIS once this stuff is used up.
So newbies who don't make their own EIS/CS be watching your Walmart Clearing Sections if you want to try some EIS/CS at a very reasonable cost ( Around $5.00) I know 16 oz of Sovereign Silver or MesoSilver would be in the $25-30 dollar range.
But NOTHING beats DIY prices.
WAOOR,
DYODD,

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
IONIC vs COLLOIDAL SILVER vs DISTILLED WATER vs TAP WATER

Informative video here answers a lot of questions the producers do not even come close to covering. YES, EIS/CS kills over 650 microbes but DOES NOT kill everything ( Note: to EPA and FDA). What using EIS/CS can do is supplement the body's natural immune defenses, giving the body extra time to build antibodies, and EIS/CS gives antibiotics an additional effective kick when used in combination aka TAG TEAM.

EIS/CS/Ionics are NOT a PANACIA as a remedy but it is better, and cheaper than anything Big Pharma puts on the market and used by itself : ( DYODD / WAOOR) :

When I find it there is a continuation over additional time, and I'll post it.
Bumped to expose to more members. gb

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
IONIC vs COLLOIDAL SILVER vs DISTILLED WATER vs TAP WATER

Informative video here answers a lot of questions the producers do not even come close to covering. YES, EIS/CS kills over 650 microbes but DOES NOT kill everything ( Note: to EPA and FDA). What using EIS/CS can do is supplement the body's natural immune defenses, giving the body extra time to build antibodies, and EIS/CS gives antibiotics an additional effective kick when used in combination aka TAG TEAM.

EIS/CS/Ionics are NOT a PANACIA as a remedy but it is better, and cheaper than anything Big Pharma puts on the market and used by itself : ( DYODD / WAOOR) :

When I find it there is a continuation over additional time, and I'll post it.
When starting CS/EIS you should start by taking a teaspoonful a couple of hours apart. WATCH for JARISCH-HERXHEIMER REACTION. MY FIRST REACTION was a low grade headache which was eased by taking 2 Aspirin.
I did the teaspoons for two days them moved up to tablespoons and by the end of a week I was up to one ounce.
Most people will get the headache and ache gone after the 2 OTC Painkillers of your choice.
If symptoms are worse than a headache or the headache last more than two days seek medical attention.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I can add another bug that EIS kills. For a month, I was bothered by low level but persistent itching in my ears. It got so bad that I would wake up at night to stick my little finger in my ear in a futile effort to try to make it stop. It could have been my imagination, but the itching felt like something moving in my ears. I was concerned that little critters could have made themselves at home in my ear caves, and I was about ready to go to a doctor to have my ears checked for vermin. I had tried flushing my ears with water, and with alcohol, but to no avail. Before going to the doctor, I had one last idea. Maybe the problem was my ears had become petri dishes growing colonies of bacteria. If bacteria was the problem, I had a solution. I used an eye dropper to put a few drops of 50 ppm EIS into one ear and let it stay there for a while, then the same in the other ear. Relief quickly followed, and no more itching in my ears since the treatment. Colloidal silver is better than a miracle drug!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm gonna try it. I get bugged by ear itch too. Here goes nothin'

I forgot this until just now: EIS/CS has a nerve / pain calming effect ( I wrote about it a few years back in a post). Silver is the reason medical personnel use silver creams on severe burn victims. Jus thought I'd add this to da post.

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
GOLDBRIX, when you try this for an ear problem, I hope you use the 50 ppm from a 10 day run of an ultra. I remember trying to fix an ear problem with the CS that I made before I developed the ultra generator and it didn't work. It would take days of messing around with vinegar, alcohol, and hydrogen peroxide, and it would take days to get rid of it.
I think weatherman is right in that the problem is of "critters," i.e., something more substantial than bacteria that is the cause of the problem. Perhaps the 50 ppm is strong enough to get into the critters guts and mess them up.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That is exactly what I used awhile ago (50ppm). Seems to have cleared it up as I type this.
:2 thumbs up: