• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Colloidal Silver / Electrically Isolated Silver Kills Over 650 Different Microbes

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Thanks for the suggestion, Weatherman and abeland1! I will leave my Ultra on the 50 PPM setting. Treetop
AND
Thank You for your Service Treetop. Gb
I'd thank all GIMMERS who serve(d) if I knew who they were.
IMHO - Ya'll saved my ass from being a statistic Being 6' and 249 lbs at the time. I'd been an easy target.( That one pound kept me out of the service. MedREP[sp?] was 248lbs.

Treetop

Seeker
Seeker
AND
Thank You for your Service Treetop. Gb
I'd thank all GIMMERS who serve(d) if I knew who they were.
IMHO - Ya'll saved my ass from being a statistic Being 6' and 249 lbs at the time. I'd been an easy target.( That one pound kept me out of the service. MedREP[sp?] was 248lbs.
I really appreciate your recognition, GOLDBRICKS! It means a lot to me...

I had to laugh at your physical statistics making you an "easy target" because at 6'7" and 230 pounds, at the time, I really did present quite the target, LOL. Fortunately, my MOS kept me mostly in the rear areas. Right now, at 71, I'm still a little over 6'6" and 240, hence my life long nickname, Treetop!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
As I told the Army physician "I not overweight, I'm under height by 2". "
But after being rejected and sitting in that hotel room over night waiting for my bus back home I realized it was best for me (1-H).