• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Colloidal Silver to help with my gum disease problem

cpy911

I have a dental crown that was kind of botched. The bad anatomy of the crown left it difficult to clean the cheek side gum and now I have beginning stage of periodontis. The gum has receeded away from the crown quite a bit. Anyhow, the dentist (not the one who did the crown) has me on Chlorhexidine, which is a chemical antiseptic. I irrigate the pockets around the crown with an irrigator type pick. The hope is to kill the bacteria and stop the infection. If I can stop the infection, then the tooth will be around a lot longer, it is not too loose yet.

All my other gums are fairly healthy, just this one area with the crown.

My question is, could I use colloidal silver in the same way...irrigate the pockets and kill the bacteria and help promote my immune system to start healing that area? Is there any topics on GIM1 on this that I should look for?
Thanks,
cpy911

diversified2

Seeker
Seeker
Check out this site...scroll down the page. Most people use one ounce place in mouth swish for as long as you can stand it then swallow, do this 2-3 times per day and see how it goes. Hope it works! The FDA seems to be cracking down on product web sites giving out dose and use information. You know got to keep big pharma happy...

http://www.silvermedicine.org/silveruse2.html

cpy911

I want to try CS as a mouthwash/antiseptic as an experiment. The antiseptic my dentist gave me (Chlorhexidine) seems to be working as the deep gum pocket is starting to settle down and start to heal up. The stuff is probably toxic though, so I use it judiciously.

I want to switch over to CS and inject it directly into my deep gum pocket under the tooth root with an irrigator. Can anyone recommend a source to buy the CS? I want something <5ppm that is good and pure with good suspension. CS is pricy? Any good deals out there?

Anyone use CS as a mouthwash to kill those nasty Strep bacteria that try and destroy your heart? I hear that your mouth harbors some very toxic bugs that can kill you if in the blood stream. Since I have a deep gum pocket, some of these nasties can get in my blood stream, not good!
Thanks.

cpy911

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think you could use hydrogen peroxide also?

I make my own and make it a little stronger than store bought.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Because with jet irrigation. In my situation I believe it increased my problem. I quit it. I went to a simple Perioxide 'swooshing" of 30 seconds, and then a Ag colloid rinse of 30 seconds to a minute.

No more periodontal disease, for me anyway.
DYODD,
Best of Luck.
GB

T

Twisted Avatar

Best desicion I ever made was to Get a Silver Puppy CS I now make my own for next to nothing

I can take a heaping mouthfulls of homemade CS three times daily.

I have had great results with it

I was able to reverse a severe gumbline infection that SHOULD have landed me at the dental office I injest it as a nasal spray when my sinsuses flare up and alleviates any infections there,even use it as a deoderant now ( applied periodically throughtout the day because I sweat heavily) So I dont waste money buying expensive herbal knockoffs. I just want to get through my first batch (16 quarts) before I alllow the rest of my family to use it ( make certain I did everything correct )

Bottom line: Make your own and use it as much as you like.

T

diversified2

Seeker
Seeker
I love my Silver Puppy too...It makes the good stuff and is so simple to operate. I also have a 9V back up/ set up just in case something big goes wrong with the power grid. Best to be prepared.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
AtlasNova makes a very good easy to use beginners kit too.

Both should be easy to SEARCH.

DYODD,
GB

diversified2

Seeker
Seeker
where can we get a Silver Puppy from , could any of you provide a link ?
Coyote ZEnterprises

Based out of North Carolina, Coyote ZEnterprises specializes in manufacturing high quality colloidal silver generators for personal use.
The newly revamped Silver Puppy (Series 2) features constant current technology with redesigned "looped" silver electrodes which reduce the silver oxide buildup at the end of the electrodes.
Customers may choose from a kit which provides either thermal stirring or magnetic stirring to ensure the best possible quality CS. The units very easy to use straight from the box.

You can visit the Silver Puppy website by clicking the following link:
http://www.silverpuppy.com/

Siwy

I have a dental crown that was kind of botched. The bad anatomy of the crown left it difficult to clean the cheek side gum and now I have beginning stage of periodontis. The gum has receeded away from the crown quite a bit. Anyhow, the dentist (not the one who did the crown) has me on Chlorhexidine, which is a chemical antiseptic. I irrigate the pockets around the crown with an irrigator type pick. The hope is to kill the bacteria and stop the infection. If I can stop the infection, then the tooth will be around a lot longer, it is not too loose yet.

All my other gums are fairly healthy, just this one area with the crown.

My question is, could I use colloidal silver in the same way...irrigate the pockets and kill the bacteria and help promote my immune system to start healing that area? Is there any topics on GIM1 on this that I should look for?
Thanks,
cpy911
Google "oil pulling" - I haven't tried it myself yet - however my father has (with good results) - its supposed to be very good for any oral type of issues.

Because with jet irrigation. In my situation I believe it increased my problem. I quit it. I went to a simple Perioxide 'swooshing" of 30 seconds, and then a Ag colloid rinse of 30 seconds to a minute.

No more periodontal disease, for me anyway.
DYODD,
Best of Luck.
GB
are you using food grade hydrogen peroxide (diluted) or just the standard brown bottle kind you get from the drug store?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
are you using food grade hydrogen peroxide (diluted) or just the standard brown bottle kind you get from the drug store?
3% Hydrogen Peroxide ( drug store, cheap, and brown bottle) .

breycor

Google "oil pulling" - I haven't tried it myself yet - however my father has (with good results) - its supposed to be very good for any oral type of issues.
I did per your advice. I've been doing oil pulling for 6 weeks and my body has been 'detoxing' like crazy. I'll probably do OP everyday for the rest of my life. BTW, I'm going to the dentist next week so I'll find out if my gums are any better as a result of OP.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Everything you state has been proven true and correct in my own use of more than 7 years.I swish and swallow about a teaspoonful after brushing at night to kill all the bacteria overnite.This has reversed my gumline loss and fresh breathe in the morning.I have used the simple set-up (3- 9V batteries) and the 2 .99999 silver rods by Utopiasilver, Tx., 12-14 PPM.

Best desicion I ever made was to Get a Silver Puppy CS I now make my own for next to nothing

I can take a heaping mouthfulls of homemade CS three times daily.

I have had great results with it

I was able to reverse a severe gumbline infection that SHOULD have landed me at the dental office I injest it as a nasal spray when my sinsuses flare up and alleviates any infections there,even use it as a deoderant now ( applied periodically throughtout the day because I sweat heavily) So I dont waste money buying expensive herbal knockoffs. I just want to get through my first batch (16 quarts) before I alllow the rest of my family to use it ( make certain I did everything correct )

Bottom line: Make your own and use it as much as you like.

T

ecenur

I heard that oil pulling works really well, apparently the results are great but then again it may not do much for you as it did for another person, everyone is different. One of my co workers has a gum disease, and what he did was he used the colloidal silver in the exact same way, and I can actually see a bit of the difference, it looks much better then before that's for sure maybe Colloidal Gold will work better. Talk to your dentist and see what he/she think's about it.

Last edited:

Julian

Sekratery uf Ejukashun
Seeker
Coenzyme Q10 is supposed to be great for healing periodontal disease.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Consume large amounts of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Recent studies indicate it not only prevents periodontis, but actually reverses it.

fewferfev

Seeker
Seeker
Try a Bentonite Clay pack. Make a very thick, (thicker than pudding) mud pack & pack it directly onto the tooth. Judge timing it by your own condition. You can use filtered water to create this mud pack or you can use colloidal silver.

Gum disease problems are due to bad eating habits or wrong brushing techniques. Plague on my aunt's teeth was growing day by day. Finally she visited one of the best dentist Redondo Beach and got the effective treatment. Also the prices charged were genuine and tips for teeth cleaning were also worth following.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
or wrong brushing techniques
In my family and history this point was the big issue.
50s.60s.70s, most of us were taught to "brush your teeth" and did so literally. My mom brushed her teeth religiously after every meal, before bed, and getting up in the morning. She had several deep cleanings trying to save her teeth.
It did not work.
I had issues up until the mid 80s when a Dental Student doing her internship with a practicing Dentist did my semi-annual cleaning once. She told me "I can see you brush your teeth almost to much as the tips of your teeth appear to be wearing down. You gums and the base of your teeth are atrocious. How do you brush your teeth?" I mimicked my brushing while in the chair. "Your issue" she said "is your technique. You should actually be brushing your gum line." and she showed me (At 30 something) how to correctly brush my teeth. By lightly "tickling" my gum line and the front side of the teeth.

Just making that change in my technique started my teeth back towards a healthy mouth.
Along the way I learned not to use most mouthwashes but doing a peroxide .03% swishes for 30 sec. to 1 min. two to three time a week.

A few years back I went just one peroxide swish a week to spraying EIS on my toothpaste and in my mouth to start every brushing.

No pockets and no problems for years now.
Something to consider.

WAOOR,
DYODD,
Wishing All the Best.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
70% or more bone loss in my jaws. Whatever you do make sure you correct any problems early.

I still have no idea what happened in my case. When I left Ct 12 years ago my teeth were in very good shape. I only had 2 cavities in like 10-15 years. Then I moved here and after 7 years had 70% bone loss. The only change I can see is that I was on well water my whole life in Ct and here I am on city sludge with added fluoride. I cant prove anything for certain of course but seems like something in the water destroyed my teeth.
The fix is not cheap either. In the US you will pay 40-50k. Getting mine fixed in Mexico for 15 plus travel. 2 trips down there about 9-12 months apart. Bone grafting and surgery for the first trip I did back in May. Probably saved my life.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stuff I use successfully on my teeth and gums:
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
Baking Soda - Arm&Hammer brand
Black Seed Oil
Oil of Clove

Hydrogen peroxide- Get some in your mouth. I don't measure the quantity, just a short swig from the bottle. I both "swoosh" & brush. Swoosh first and when done swooshing commence to brushing. Yes it will be sloppy and messy so you will clean up when done. Swallow or spit out remaining H2O2 when done. Do this once daily for a week.

Baking soda for regular daily brushing. Does a great job!

Black seed oil - 100% PURE cold-pressed black cumin seed oil. Lengthy "swooshing" session. Spit out when done. Not really a pleasnat taste, heavy oil feel, sharp taste at first and a bit piquent to the nose. This stuff seems to smother whatever the Hydrogen peroxide brushing doesn't dissolve/wash out. Not only but leaves something of a protective cover as it fills the pores of your teeth and seep down between teeth and gums. Whatever it's doing it's doing it well. For some people it's better to start off with a small amount (1/4 to 1/2 tsp) into the mouth and swoosh for at least 5 minutes. Do a vigorous swooshing! Get that stuff flowing between your teeth!. As time goes and you feel more comfortable or at least accustomed to black seed oil increase the amount used to 1 tsp the 2 tsp. then 1 Tbsp. No need to go beyond a tablespoon. ALWAYS go for the 5 minute+ swoosh session!

Oil of clove - long time used pain relief for gums and teeth. Just get a drop on your clean fingertip and rub it on the offending area/tooth in your mouth. The effect is short lived but definitely long lasting enough to do your brushing or swooshing. Repeated use for a toothache until you can get to a dentist is also a common use.

Work out whatever application order works best for you. Black seed oil can be used as often as needed, typically once a day is adequate dropping down to about once a week or less for maintenance.