• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Communist China sent Biden & Pelosi Pedophile Blackmail pictures

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"The information on the laptop, beyond all the damning emails, show Hunter Biden engaged in heavy drug use, abusive sexual acts and pedophilia — and these videos were recorded by the Chinese Communist Party."

1602931164119.png

"...the CCP had given Hunter a copy of all these files to let him know exactly the blackmail being held over his head, and they also sent the same data to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, so she would know what proof they could drop if ever displeased with her service.

Additionally, the hard drives supposedly include a list of all the U.S. Congressmen currently being bribed by China..."

https://qm.news/well-son-of-a-b-like-father-like-son-hunter-bidens-sex-lies-video-secrets/

[The data also includes] blackmail material being held against billionaire former New York Mayor and brief Presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg.

"Filmed by the CCP"

1602931072798.png

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well that settles it I guess!

1602949174272.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
will we the people ever see any of these tapes?

i'm saying:
Videos or it didn't happen

even those photos of Cloney and the Mule with the children...if true, where are the Italian Police?

Videos, Arrests...or, we can keep pretending as if nothing happened and We The People shouldn't be exposed to such filth...carry on

Reality Bias...Videos or half the people are going to go back to sleep
Speaking Of Which, it's shit like this:
Continue to Exclued The Sheep and one day the sheep will rise up......Words and Stories created by anyone MEDIA, anyone, are Not Enough and they can't be believed...stop the bullshit, give the sheep the Truth, the Entire Truth

Stop Being Our Parents, because you're not

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Can anyone here speak and read chinese? What he says is very compelling but I cant understand a word he says other than Trump and Biden.
I know I'm old fashioned but I want evidence. We are weeks before a Presidential election and these are pretty bold claims. Rudy doing the slow release is a great strategy but can also be taken as a political move without merit. As i mentioned in another post, you don't release the evidence if you plan to prosecute. Going to be hard to find an un tainted jury now. Rudy knows this. So that leaves this being a political stunt. The left could also say that Trump is now colluding with China LOL.
I wont call this BS and will keep an open mind until the evidence is released. Been disappointed to many times over the last few years. Lots of hyperbole backed up by nothing.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
will we the people ever see any of these tapes?

i'm saying:
Videos or it didn't happen

even those photos of Cloney and the Mule with the children...if true, where are the Italian Police?

Videos, Arrests...or, we can keep pretending as if nothing happened and We The People shouldn't be exposed to such filth...carry on

Reality Bias...Videos or half the people are going to go back to sleep
Speaking Of Which, it's shit like this:
Continue to Exclued The Sheep and one day the sheep will rise up......Words and Stories created by anyone MEDIA, anyone, are Not Enough and they can't be believed...stop the bullshit, give the sheep the Truth, the Entire Truth

Stop Being Our Parents, because you're not

I didn't read anything about any children other than Obamas daughter being there. I also didn't know the obamas now have a private jet and can afford a 60k a week villa. They really know how to stretch that 400k a year salary he still gets as former president.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Can anyone here speak and read chinese? What he says is very compelling but I cant understand a word he says other than Trump and Biden.
I know I'm old fashioned but I want evidence. We are weeks before a Presidential election and these are pretty bold claims. Rudy doing the slow release is a great strategy but can also be taken as a political move without merit. As i mentioned in another post, you don't release the evidence if you plan to prosecute. Going to be hard to find an un tainted jury now. Rudy knows this. So that leaves this being a political stunt. The left could also say that Trump is now colluding with China LOL.
I wont call this BS and will keep an open mind until the evidence is released. Been disappointed to many times over the last few years. Lots of hyperbole backed up by nothing.
Agreed! watching that video made me think I was watching american tv. the stall tactics being used, the 'set-up' to the story, the drama...like click-bait on my phone, i click it and the story doesn't match the headline

I didn't read anything about any children other than Obamas daughter being there. I also didn't know the obamas now have a private jet and can afford a 60k a week villa. They really know how to stretch that 400k a year salary he still gets as former president.
Agreed, you've seen this video being spread as if OSB, er, Barry was getting a BJ from that kid, maybe, maybe not, but the camera angles from that distance can show some weird distortions...and with all those other people on that (small)boat, and they're getting BJ's from children on the poop deck?

and here we go again with my brain-swirls ...o_O

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good Lord, now he’s a pedophile ....and we’re still two weeks from the election. At this rate he’ll be a serial killer by halloween.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good Lord, now he’s a pedophile ....and we’re still two weeks from the election. At this rate he’ll be a serial killer by halloween.
he didn't just become a pedophile, he's been a pedophile for years, we're just now hearing about it

come on man!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I've seen so much BS in the last 20 years that it makes my head spin. I've also had my eyes open to just how crooked and corrupt our government is (and has been). It really makes me fear for the future. Mostly for my children's future.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm as rusty as the Hunley, but I can speak (and read) some Mandarin. It is a straight (as far as I can tell) translation.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The really ironic thing about your post above... your post could wind up being accurate. <-- Just the fact that what we all would NORMALLY consider hyperbole -- but now it is not really out of the equation. Is it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bro -- I covered this on this thread: https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...laptop-threatened-by-fbi.408070/#post-2014632

I remembered your question above, but did not remember where you axed it.

So take a lookit my last post on that thread for a full explanation. Post #19

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
IF you actually want the truth about the BIDENS - Glenn Beck ran specials ALL about the Ukraine and Chinese purchasing Joe Bidens SON to do work for both countries.

GO to THE BLAZE and read ALL about it.

His chalk boards are impressive. Watch about three to four hours and you will get more info than you can stomach. AND no one has done a damn thing about anything he has shown. And he has PROOF out the @ss...

Don't believe me. Go invest a few hours watching his you tube videos before they are completely banned.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
IF you actually want the truth about the BIDENS - Glenn Beck ran specials ALL about the Ukraine and Chinese purchasing Joe Bidens SON to do work for both countries.

GO to THE BLAZE and read ALL about it.

His chalk boards are impressive. Watch about three to four hours and you will get more info than you can stomach. AND no one has done a damn thing about anything he has shown. And he has PROOF out the @ss...

Don't believe me. Go invest a few hours watching his you tube videos before they are completely banned.
Beck will be remembered most for his 'chalk boards'

he taught me so much...ignore his emotions though, he can get a bit carried away, stick with the facts he offers, you won't go wrong

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
As i mentioned in another post, you don't release the evidence if you plan to prosecute. Going to be hard to find an un tainted jury now. Rudy knows this.
Rudy can't prosecute anyone. The reason he's releasing anything is because those who can prosecute, won't.
So the only alternative is to make it all public.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Rudy can't prosecute anyone. The reason he's releasing anything is because those who can prosecute, won't.
So the only alternative is to make it all public.
Exactly so it's being used as a political stunt right before the election.

And this is why the Q shit needs to go in the trash and real patriots need to head to DC and put an end to this shit. It's more than high time that these fuckers were arrested and hung for the destruction of this once great republic.

Oh speaking of Q, when did Q announce they had Hunters hard drive or that Rudy was going to release a bombshell?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seems like a good use to me. If everything said about Joe is true, the People have the Right to know.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
saddest part is Lady Justice needs her day, and if no one is going to prosecute, it's as if she gets rarped again

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oh speaking of Q, when did Q announce they had Hunters hard drive or that Rudy was going to release a bombshell?
Not exactly those particulars, however going back to 2/7/2018 the mention of "Red October" began.

It's not as if cue spells it out for those who have no imagination... it's a brainstorming exercise. One suspends judgement to take in ideas that spur on other ideas that stimulate connections one might not put together otherwise. If one never experienced a 'brainstorming session' they wouldn't understand and they'd scoff at such foolishness. They're watching from the sidelines for concrete evidence that the wind and air are one and the same while denigrating those who see the clouds move across the sky. Their loss.

It's never 'OBTW next week the xyz will happen'. Kind of like the POG is going to go to Mars... yet we're all still here waiting for that eventuality? Nobody is saying we're idiots for believing in honest measure, but they really probably could because we 'think' we're on the right side of history. Maybe we're a bit early. Better a little early than one day too late...?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

And this is why the Q shit needs to go in the trash and real patriots need to head to DC and put an end to this shit. It's more than high time that these fuckers were arrested and hung for the destruction of this once great republic.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Cigarlover said:

political stunt same as political weapon

and Barr said ,

“He also denounced “increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon.”

“As long as I am attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends,” Barr said.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner

Q didn’t need a hard drive. They sniff internet traffic in real time. Q knew the moment they hit the send button.
Define omniscient.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Cigarlover said:

political stunt same as political weapon

and Barr said ,

“He also denounced “increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon.”

“As long as I am attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends,” Barr said.
What's coming out on Biden is not new, it's just new to the previously un-awoken. As attorney general his job is to investigate and prosecute crimes. I believe the statement he made was honest. I also believe these investigations have been ongoing for quite some time. What he said was he won't take action based on politics. He didn't say he would take NO action.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What's coming out on Biden is not new, it's just new to the previously un-awoken. As attorney general his job is to investigate and prosecute crimes. I believe the statement he made was honest. I also believe these investigations have been ongoing for quite some time. What he said was he won't take action based on politics. He didn't say he would take NO action.
Ahh yes grasshopper. Your focus has reached new levels. The ascent is steep but doable. Traction and endurance inside we must continue to cultivate.
:oriental:

The light boat sails swiftly.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have asked a Chinese business associate (currently in Canada) to verify the translation.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Do we really need him to say anything? Actions speak louder than words and his actions say it all.

You want to see how shit really gets done? Hunter Bidens business associate gets sentenced to 30 months in prison. Associate now wants to flip on the Bidens. And thats how you take down the DS. Been saying this for years but ya'll want to argue and say that they need to get all the evidence before they prosecute anyone.... Yea they have to build cases on hundreds of people before they can make an arrest..
Nope. You start making arrests from day 1 and then the cow chips fall pretty fast. Low level geeks facing years in prison say F this shit and start seeking deals pretty fast. They spill the beans and it all snowballs uphill.
The above example all went down in what, a week? The info hits the news and this guy comes right out to bring down the entire Biden crime family. Hillary would be in jail right now if DOJ or FBI actually did their jobs. Barr has had more than enough time to make shit happen. He's done just the opposite. No better than Sessions IMO. He's accomplished just as much. Hillary probably has him on the book deal payback plan as well.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
With all due respect, Alex Jones is a jerk. He's put there to make the conservative people look like idiots. He's not to be believed nor is he one of the good guys.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!:thumbs up 2:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have asked a Chinese business associate (currently in Canada) to verify the translation.
I sent it to a pathologist friend of mine born and raised in China. She was absolutely shocked and thanked me for sharing it. There is nothing wrong with the translation.

Let me make a very clear point. The truth is hard to swallow when you've been filled with manipulation propaganda lies deceit Etc.

The real truths about this and other things are literally so shocking 3/4 of this board will never believe it. Some of us don't even bother revealing things because we know there's no point. Its simply too far from the scope of thinking of those most. There's quite a bit of very strong evidence about some very unusual, extraordinary, paranormal, science fiction or superstitious sounding concepts that we have seen or heard. Yet they are dismissed or passed off because their presentation or timing is not linear and all of the findings haven't been compiled to form a complete picture.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Rudy didn't get the laptop until Aug IIRC so it would have needed to be posts since Aug I think. Thanks for the reply.

I still feel like we knew about this breaking news at about the same time. I think we have all known about or suspected the corruption in the Ukraine stuff for several years now.

One thing is for certain, The FBI and other corrupt federal agencies aren't going to fix themselves. It's going to take real Patriots marching on DC and demanding changes to how things get done in that town.

Step 1 is apply pressure to the politicians to actually do something about it and not just give it lip service.
Step 2 when we realize that they wont actually do anything about it, we recall them and boot them out or simply go to DC where we can demand real results.

We do have a few congress critters that are worth working with. Hopefully a few more get elected in Tx and hopefully thats enough to start a movement.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think we have all known about or suspected the corruption in the Ukraine stuff for several years now.
iirc, the Ukrainain .gov has been on this for several years. Front Page News

they've been bent on some mission for truth and Biden and Obama appeared to have interrupted that process, i'm certain, on command, the Crimea went poof, etc...some bad times for those folks but they pushed forward with getting rid of a few leaders over the last few years, imprisoning others iirc...all front page daily news in Ukraine, Biden's name and all

just not here

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All the leftists and Commies bought all their books they've "written". Plus the signing bonuses. MILLIONS $$$$$$$$

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All the leftists and Commies bought all their books they've "written". Plus the signing bonuses. MILLIONS $$$$$$$$
and to think of the efficiency!
I'll bet there wasn't but a hundred books or so, that were actually "professionally shipped" anywhere