• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ConantheLibertarian - Defend a Nation become Red Flagged

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
From my brother:
" I know many veterans who are entitled to VA Health Care – but will not participate.
Matter of fact, I’m one of them.
The Veteran’s Administration has assumed the role of arbiter of Constitutionally protected rights. Instead of doing their actual job of providing veteran care.
The first two Amendments in the Bill of Rights are the most egregiously violated on a daily basis.
1. Free Speech. Nobody argues that the VA, a federal agency is bound by the First Amendment regarding the protection of Free Speech. “What we have here is a failure to communicate…” – besides a classic line from “Cool Hand Luke” is the crux of the issue. When a veteran complains loudly about a 30 day wait to see Health Care professional – that veteran risks being classified as dangerous. Excuse our manners, the military taught us this method of plain talk to communicate urgency – if you can’t take it, you probably don’t need a job in the VA. Getting the point across to a VA employee may get a veteran “RED FLAGGED”. Speaking of miscommunication – the VA reported to Congress a 10 day average wait time, when federal audits revealed the average wait time exceeds 30 days. We are not the only people the VA can’t clearly communicate with. They lie to Congress - the American People - as well. 40 veterans DIED on the Phoenix AZ VA Medical Center “SECRET” Wait List. Might be a cause for urgency and communication of such.
2. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Once the VA classifies a veteran as disruptive, bureaucrats may meet to infringe on Second Amendment Rights. Yes – those are federal officials exercising power explicitly restricted by the wording of the Constitution. The hearings are anonymous and private, which might mean they don’t happen at all – lacking due process and transparency. The irony of the scenario is this – at age 18, the service member has unlimited firearms, ammunition, ordnance (including nuclear in some cases) and a chain of command of varying capacity – and the government is fine with that tradition. Then the government turns the table and wants to clean out your gun safe for calling out a federal employee who deserves it.
In light of RED FLAG LAWS – these seem to be another subversion of the Constitution – particularly - due process. These laws could take away the rights of a citizen without fair trial / jury of peers. This alone makes it antithetical to the Bill of Rights.

I’m pretty active in the POW / MIA cause. There are thousands never accounted for from our past conflicts. Still unacceptable. And we’re not shutting up about it.
21 Million veterans did make it home – and this is how the VA (aka the Federal Government) treats them.
When I enlisted, I took a solemn Oath with my hand raised to God to …”uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.”
The “domestic” part has taken on greater significance. The good news is – there are 21 Million of us. That fight is over before it starts. Which is how war should be".

How the VA Red Flags Veterans: https://www-dailysignal-com.cdn.amp...07/warning-how-the-va-red-flags-patriots/amp/

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm really surprised they haven't drugged him yet...eat this and stfu, you have ptsd...

The irony of the scenario is this – at age 18, the service member has unlimited firearms, ammunition, ordnance (including nuclear in some cases) and a chain of command of varying capacity – and the government is fine with that tradition.
I liked your story but, can I help?
I remember my uniformed days, short as they were...in order to go plinking in the backbrush of the island I was on, i had to check out my long arm and side arm from the armory and upon return, I had to take them directly back to the armory.

I didn't have any connections to anyone in the family housing area so I had to violate the rules to clean my weapons, as did everyone else, we disappeared into our rooms for a few hours, cleaned our weaponry and checked it in.

No one ever got into trouble but we all complained how that rule was retarded and needs to be reworded. It didn't happen while I was there but, the idea that our government trusts men in uniforms, under their control, that is incorrect, our military leaders Do Not Trust Us With Weapons On Board A Military Base...that I remember vividly and like Rome, they're now at the point, they're just simply Afraid

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm really surprised they haven't drugged him yet...eat this and stfu, you have ptsd...

I liked your story but, can I help?
I remember my uniformed days, short as they were...in order to go plinking in the backbrush of the island I was on, i had to check out my long arm and side arm from the armory and upon return, I had to take them directly back to the armory.

I didn't have any connections to anyone in the family housing area so I had to violate the rules to clean my weapons, as did everyone else, we disappeared into our rooms for a few hours, cleaned our weaponry and checked it in.

No one ever got into trouble but we all complained how that rule was retarded and needs to be reworded. It didn't happen while I was there but, the idea that our government trusts men in uniforms, under their control, that is incorrect, our military leaders Do Not Trust Us With Weapons On Board A Military Base...that I remember vividly and like Rome, they're now at the point, they're just simply Afraid
I only got what my brother writes.
I missed Vietnam by 16 oz. In 1973 MedRep(sp ?) was 248. I weighed 249 all through high school.
Once I got to Cincinnati and found out the recruiter sold me a false bill of goods ( Pass the tests, Call your specialty and first station of deployment) a contract the recruiter "failed" to include in my paperwork. I was in no hurry to re-weigh the next day. They wanted me to lose the pound by morning. As a high school and then AAU amateur wrestler that would have been no problem.
The longer I stayed in the hotel room they gave me the louder that "Vietnam rail roaded" whistle was blowing in my mind all evening.
DOMINOs had just came on the scene. I ordered a large pizza and 2 qt bottles of soda. I ate it all and drank it all. I did not let myself use the toilet until I went to weigh-in on day two. THREE pounds over weight.
The Dr. signed me an H4 ( ? medical exemption) and the Sgt. running the desk signed my ticket to go back to Springfield and flipped it at me.
I went to the john the second I got the voucher.
If they'd had weighed me coming out from the pot I would have been two pound UNDER max.
That is as close to the military I got.

Last edited: