• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Concentration camps now in use in Australia

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone needs to set a convenience store, just inside the gates

i mean, eventually they're not just going to let these people lie about, they're going to put them to work doing something, here's your brown shirt...right?
some will begin to live there, to run the place, leaving the real leaders time to go meet at some vacation villa

rules will be created:
privilege to see your loved ones', two smokes

can this get any weirder?

idk, just following life's examples, looking for opportunities

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Presumably "covid positive cases" refers to a positive PCR test...which is completely meaningless. By using a high enough cycle rate anyone and anything can yield a "positive" result in a PCR test. If the allegedly elected dictators were even the least bit concerned with public safety they'd be conducting anti-body tests, but then that wouldn't allow them to selectively target political dissidents...would it?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
someone needs to set a convenience store, just inside the gates

i mean, eventually they're not just going to let these people lie about, they're going to put them to work doing something, here's your brown shirt...right?
some will begin to live there, to run the place, leaving the real leaders time to go meet at some vacation villa

rules will be created:
privilege to see your loved ones', two smokes

can this get any weirder?

idk, just following life's examples, looking for opportunities
I believe the best opportunity is to set up factories to take advantage of the labor on a larger scale. That way you can make lots of money, win some awards from the Australian government, and give your children an excellent education at the sort of places where they will have the opportunity to meet and connect with wealthy and powerful people. Later your children will be able to pull together a group of psychopaths, call it something like - oh I don't know - the "World Economic Forum" - and then take over the world.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DYODD

1637600249773.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Australia is a lost cause, it appears.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No one can save Australia now except regular Australians. Wouldn't the jabbed also be shipping to the camps too as they come down with the wuflu? I would say then that no one is protected from being pulled from their families and shipped off to the camps.

Remember folks, we all deserve what we tolerate.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's here

it's now

it's begun...

GL EVERYONE

:robber:

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Presumably "covid positive cases" refers to a positive PCR test...which is completely meaningless.

Yes, you bet not a single person being sent to those camps has been jabbed. They can be riddled with covid but if they're jabbed they're fine.
Those people won't get out without a vaxx and if they refuse... well, family told they died of covid.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Australia is a lost cause, it appears.
Growing up, I always liked Australia. It's so sad to see how far left they have gone. AND yes, us too ! :Grrr: :totally steamed:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Growing up, I always liked Australia. It's so sad to see how far left they have gone. AND yes, us too ! :Grrr: :totally steamed:
it's a terrible stereotype, but it's a historical stereotype
but here's how i've summed it up:
reformed criminals and families of reformed criminals, Austrailia's basic, in fact, nearly entire history, of ties to white man's criminality, and lets toss a faux Royal Crown into the mix, allowing criminal white man's leadership, and white royalty, to control them, criminally...

this writes itself, i just typed it out of the white background

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Australia has not been kind to their aborigines. Rather worse than the US and Canada actually. I'll suspend disbelief.
I agree they have not been kind. Whether worse than the US is arguable.

But disbelief should never be suspended, today more than ever. Truth is the single, most important commodity we have. It must be our highest value, because it is our enemy's greatest weakness.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I agree they have not been kind. Whether worse than the US is arguable.

But disbelief should never be suspended, today more than ever. Truth is the single, most important commodity we have. It must be our highest value, because it is our enemy's greatest weakness.
they do seem to respond quite radically when it comes to Mr. Trump, he's their achilles heel and to some degree, i'll admit, he had better be, because we don't seem to have very many others to choose from who don't come with the usual baggage and we've already been there, done that too many times

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
they do seem to respond quite radically when it comes to Mr. Trump, he's their achilles heel and to some degree, i'll admit, he had better be, because we don't seem to have very many others to choose from who don't come with the usual baggage and we've already been there, done that too many times
Do not rely on Trump or any leader parachuted in from oustide and annointed by the media. And if you're going to argue that the media didn't annoint Trump, I disagree. The media, or rather its owners, understand psychology just fine and they well know that massive but patently unfair press annoints a populist candidate more surely than any endorsement can.

If you want to see examples of the media truly acting against a candidate, try this:

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well if this doesnt light a fire under the aussies asses nothing will.

I always heard how tough they were, time will tell.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

I went for a run one time I was in Melbourne. I was staying in the Hilton which is right by the famous cricket ground (think it is now called the Pullman, but it used to be a Hilton), and I used to run along the river and through various parks and finish with a lap or two around the cricket ground. I must have reached the cricket ground right after an AFL game because there were fans leaving the stadium including one gentleman who somehow got upset by my running - maybe it was the color of my running vest? So he decided to chase after me. He was about as drunk as anyone I've ever seen and he was actually wearing two beer barrels on either end of a pole which went across his shoulders through his coat and out through the sleeves, with large straws from each barrel directly into his mouth. His arms were semi-attached to the pole by his coat and obviously the beer itself weighed a fair bit. None of this stopped him though - he took off after me shouting indecipherable swear-words and other imprecations at great volume. Obviously his top speed, garbed as he was, was unimpressive and after about 100 yards he stumbled and collapsed in a heap to the considerable amusement of other departing fans.

So my experience was of a definite willingness, even desire, to engage in a fight. Weak on strategy and basic training though.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

I think they have wimped out just as we have !! :gracious:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They voted to give up their guns.
How does anyone know that with any certainty? ...at this point? Elections are fake rigged propaganda tools.
It has never been about the left v right false paradigm where one extreme is communism and the opposite is fascism...that's bullshit propaganda. It has always been about authoritarianism v freedom. FINALLY people seem to be waking up to the reality.

1637675551430.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They voted to give up their guns.
I've been led to believe a relatively small percentage of Australians gave up their guns. If that's true (and I have no reason to doubt it since this came from actual Aussies and not from some media story or internet celebrity videos) the guns will all come out at once. Something will trigger it (no pun intended). Maybe the internment camps will be the last straw. We can only wait and see. Like in America, not all Aussie are wussies and trannies and many are the silent majority waiting for the go signs, again...just like here!

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1637683188341.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637686893307.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Presumably "covid positive cases" refers to a positive PCR test...which is completely meaningless. By using a high enough cycle rate anyone and anything can yield a "positive" result in a PCR test. If the allegedly elected dictators were even the least bit concerned with public safety they'd be conducting anti-body tests, but then that wouldn't allow them to selectively target political dissidents...would it?
Facts have nothing to do with it.

This is about conditioning the Masses, to IMMEDIATE, UNQUESTIONING OBEDIENCE. If you're told to go get a Jab, you do. If you're told you can't eat meat, you accept it. If you're locked up because the government operatives demand it, on the basis of a fake test...that's what happens.

This is to destroy free will.

Somehow the Elites think that all the benefits, the ideas, the prosperity, of capitalism will continue as they turn us into Prison Planet. Because none of them, except maybe Soros, know anything about the Soviet Bloc...and how drab were the lives even of the inner-circle Party Elites.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637705089862.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I spent three weeks there, in 1994...two weeks in Perth and a week in Hobart. With a Navy carrier. Long post-Westpac standdown. Maximum liberty and five-section duty. So we all had plenty of time.

The people were plenty pleasant...even then, I was older (35) so I wasn't just looking for high-school girls to hook up with. I had a number of wonderful experiences - first, my first hours on the beach, I slogged to a laundromat, got some local currency, loaded up my clothes, and went around the corner to a pub. Walked right into a local district government meeting - they heard my accent, ordering my bitter, and they invited me to join. Of course, our carrier's visit was all the news - an Australian radio station even set up a remote broadcast booth in the hanger bay.

So these old gents, about the age I am now, peppered me with questions, and I had some of my own. I learned something of the vagaries of Australian immigration at the time - it wasn't as easy as JUST marrying an Australian. That was one of many such questions and topics we swatted back and forth.

One bitter became four. Then...cripes, I forgot about my clothes! I didn't even have a hotel, and here I'm half-drunk...

I rush over to the laundromat, and there, the attendant, a MILF-y 30ish redhead, was puttering around. My machines were empty. There's no lost-and-found. So, I go over to ask her.

"Oh, I saw no one was about, and then saw they were military clothes," she said. "So I put them in the dryer, and then folded them all up." And she did. Even wrapped them in plastic.

AND refused my money. Lovely colleen...even allowing for how she was probably a single mum, I should have asked for a phone number. Except I was still swacked...beer in Australia, like Canada, is a bit stronger than what Americans are used to.

That was one incident. I didn't have much in-depth stuff after that...I ran into my division's LPO, and he was in a cheap hotel...he was married and didn't want to go out looking for hookups. So we made the exciting plans to finish getting drunk together, sharing that room with two beds.

Some days later I'm on an organized tour of the outback, and at a bait- and refreshment store, I come across this elderly lady - from Texas, of all places. Had been a young nurse during WWII. Married an Australian; settled down there; built a business...he was gone; she was just working to stay busy.

She wanted to know all about what life in the States was like - she didn't have any family left. So I gave her the rundown...things, actually, not so bad, once you got out of the noisy Clinton-era politics.

She told me about the moral rot of the young there. No, not sexual license, although that was a (small) part. It was the Dole. The Dole was destroying a whole generation's work ethic - it was so easy to get on, what they called Unemployment. Because you need not ever have been employed - you just declared a trade, and when you couldn't get a job (often because you couldn't do the trade) you drew a large percentage of the average wages from the government.

Jobs were unfilled while half or more of the under-30 generation was officially unemployed...and often, having kids without having a job.

So...frankly...although it's sad to see...the moral rot to this modern Australian culture, was imparted a long time ago.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

A whopping 1178 deaths due to covid! ZOMG! 1178 out of 25,690,000? Yeah...that makes sense. Covid is merely an excuse to turn a democracy into a police state. In an alleged effort to prevent ALL death, their goobermint drones are stopping ALL life.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

A whopping 1178 deaths due to covid! ZOMG! 1178 out of 25,690,000? Yeah...that makes sense. Covid is merely an excuse to turn a democracy into a police state. In an alleged effort to prevent ALL death, their goobermint drones are stopping ALL life.
Amazing that in 2017, 1181 died from seasonal influenza. NOT A MENTION.

Then come along the Sars-Cov2 GOF called COVID19, which was planned in 2018. The Certificate Of Vaccination ID 19 is losing ground. Heck, why do you think that now, having 80-90% vaxxed, the scumbags are creating medical apartheid, and creating a narrative scorning those who refuse for the borders to remain closed and blaming the non-vaxxed for suddenly cancelling airlines between Au and NZ.

From 2 weeks to flatten a non-existent curve, to arbitrary lockdowns, QR, masks, social distancing etc etc, to vaxxing the vulnerable, then mandating frontline workers, and now the plan comes into view. Turn the frustrated vaxxed onto the belligerent unvaxxed.

The carrot and the stick. The carrot worked for the sheep, now the stick is to be used for free thinkers.

SH

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Plainly all this was planned far in advance. An alleged death rate of 0.0047% is no justification to take away the freedoms of over 25m people.

Statistically, roughly 164,000 people die every single day worldwide...due to a variety of reasons. In Australia, over 3000 people die each week due to all causes combined...that didn't begin with covid. The only thing that has changed is the government there(and nearly everywhere else) has turned overtly authoritarian and used the boohoo flu scare as an excuse.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Plainly all this was planned far in advance. An alleged death rate of 0.0047% is no justification to take away the freedoms of over 25m people.

Statistically, roughly 164,000 people die every single day worldwide...due to a variety of reasons. In Australia, over 3000 people die each week due to all causes combined...that didn't begin with covid. The only thing that has changed is the government there(and nearly everywhere else) has turned overtly authoritarian and used the boohoo flu scare as an excuse.
Spot on Solarion,

As reports increase. the Cv19 only become a pandemic because of the so-called experts' response to it. 1st the UN, then the national Govt, then Media non-stop alarmism and fear-mongering. False science and bigtech and all others jumping on the bandwagon to either censor and ridicule real science, whilst promoting the narrative.

We will never have Nuremberg 2.0 justice. This is a holistic assault with Spiritual warfare at the forefront. Perhaps people can delay where these cretins expect this to go, but for the Christians, out there God has promised to deal with this.

Stay safe

SH