• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Conflicted: to follow or to not follow? State or Fed?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, thinking tonight:

The Federal Government states that marijuana smoking, or maybe it's just about the usage of marijuana in general, edible or otherwise, maybe it doesn't matter, anyway, the Federal Government says that marijuana usage will kill me and I shouldn't use marijuana inside my body and because of that, it's other usages are outlawed too, etc, etc

So, the Federal Government wants to Save Another Life, so they take away our ability to use a plant, to smoke a plant yet at the same time, as I know it today, smoking tobacco products, using tobacco products, is still legal, sold over the counter, yet the Federal Government has Official Guidelines on harm from second-hand cigarette smoke and pictures of jaws dropping off, hence Tobacco Smoke is harmful, and therefore Tobacco Juice is Harmful also (just ask MLB), and the fact that all of that "officially sanctioned scientifically proven evidence" add's to their justification on "saving lives" by their no marijuana decrees

o.k., got it? ?
o.k.

As of 2018, there are several States that have recently legalized marijuana usage, by their citizens.
but
doesn't that also imply, these States are willing to allow their citizens to die through smoking and drug usage?

LOL
o.k.
o.k. so,

The Federal Government is trying to Save My Life yet has lied to me for decades
Now my State says it's o.k., time for me to go??
Gonna take a few years but maybe I'll vote D next time or something? you know, a few times before I go! gotta stand in line, behind a few illegals, guarded, all of us, by the local pink panther party, whatever color, dragging my oxygen tank hoping the line won't get cut, etc

LOL
o.k.
so

Which one do I follow?

The one who's word is Shit? Pure Shit?
or
The one who want's me to die?

LOL:don't    know2:

:dduck:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Buck,
You been hanging with Michael?
It reads like you have answered your question.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Marijuana being illegal has never stopped me from buying it. The absurdity of outlawing a plant is obvious. It’s called weed for a reason.

The government doesn’t care about your life or your health, all the government wants is power and money.

So just be smart about it. Grow your own if necessary if you’ve got the space, knowledge and time.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Buck,
That was just bad, just bad. I don't get stoned on the weed, what I got I was born with. I used to try and change so I could comply but I found out I am a quitter so I quit that and now I just enjoy what life I have.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It seems you are searching for logic in all the wrong places.
I've done that before

Buck,
Hanging with some of you guys/gals would be a fun time, Michael would be no exception

i also answer my own q's a lot too

That was just bad, just bad.
yep, I've heard that too, probably to the bone, as well

I was really just aiming for more non-sense
the kinda stuff that makes you go huh?, why are we doing it that way?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, the lesson here is to NEVER listen to, trust, follow or even believe ANY government ANYWHERE. Follow this and you will be fine and/or fined. This IS the insane reality of Life In These United States.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So, the lesson here is to NEVER listen to, trust, follow or even believe ANY government ANYWHERE. Follow this and you will be fine and/or fined. This IS the insane reality of Life In These United States.
Learn how to play the game!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
As far as State vs Fed on the pot thing I really think the People in the States have it right and if they wanted to legalize murder then so be it. If all 50 States decided to legalize murder then what could the Federal Gumbyment do sept quote the Constitution about "Pursuit of Happiness" being denied to the decedent and take it to the Sitting Crows. And they would win the Fed's that is because murder is a denial of said charter, at least they can extrapolate it that way.

As far as the pot? I am laughing my ass off because they got all the drug laws through the Hatch or Harrison act. You see up until that act of impairment doing drugs was a state thing to be ruled on by states and was never un-Constitutional as the charter aka Constitution for the united states of America did not forbade it.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Always do the opposite of what the government says is good or bad for ya. Their sole mission, extinguish all but the 1%, and a few slaves of course.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As far as State vs Fed on the pot thing I really think the People in the States have it right and if they wanted to legalize murder then so be it. If all 50 States decided to legalize murder then what could the Federal Gumbyment do sept quote the Constitution about "Pursuit of Happiness" being denied to the decedent and take it to the Sitting Crows. And they would win the Fed's that is because murder is a denial of said charter, at least they can extrapolate it that way.

As far as the pot? I am laughing my ass off because they got all the drug laws through the Hatch or Harrison act. You see up until that act of impairment doing drugs was a state thing to be ruled on by states and was never un-Constitutional as the charter aka Constitution for the united states of America did not forbade it.
I believe this to be true, that the power for the feds to regulate Mari J comes from some UN treaty. ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni...in_Narcotic_Drugs_and_Psychotropic_Substances )

Treaties are supreme law according to the constitution, so the fed laws are just enforcing the treaty.

What’s your opinion?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I believe this to be true, that the power for the feds to regulate Mari J comes from some UN treaty. ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uni...in_Narcotic_Drugs_and_Psychotropic_Substances )

Treaties are supreme law according to the constitution, so the fed laws are just enforcing the treaty.

What’s your opinion?
That might be true in a sense but this land was inundated with morphine after the civil war in which they used it for the amputations. So they tried to control it but they couldn't so they did the 'truth in advertising' thing or 'list the contents' and then went after a liberty by passing one of those acts. The UN came way later.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Narcotics_Tax_Act

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Murder? Really? Government is merely a reflection of the people who authorized it. Even godless people have the morality to eschew murder, recognizing it as evil.

In this respect law is like a clause in a contract allowing action to support or suppress actions to effect the fulfilment of the contract. Oh, and that was just a figure of speech, a comparison. I do not believe the "social contract" BS.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Murder? Really? Government is merely a reflection of the people who authorized it. Even godless people have the morality to eschew murder, recognizing it as evil.

In this respect law is like a clause in a contract allowing action to support or suppress actions to effect the fulfilment of the contract. Oh, and that was just a figure of speech, a comparison. I do not believe the "social contract" BS.
I understand.
I was just juxtaposing two extremes.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Government memo: If you want to die smoke pot...If you want to live get a flu shot!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
smoke pot and hope you don't get the flu.
Don't smoke it. That's bad for you!

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/what-are-pre-filled-cannabis-oil-vape-cartridges

When it comes to ease of use, portability, and functionality, one cannabis product stands tall above the rest. You may know them as pre-loaded cannabis oil vape cartridges, hash oil vape pens, or even disposable wax pens. These relatively new and exciting devices have permeated the cannabis concentrate market over the last several years, quickly becoming the go-to concentrate-based product for both the novice and accustomed cannabis fans.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Which one do I follow?

The one who's word is Shit? Pure Shit?
or
The one who want's me to die?
That's why the best advice anyone can give is to FOLLOW YOUR HEART. You'll end up right where you belong.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Don't smoke it. That's bad for you!

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/what-are-pre-filled-cannabis-oil-vape-cartridges

When it comes to ease of use, portability, and functionality, one cannabis product stands tall above the rest. You may know them as pre-loaded cannabis oil vape cartridges, hash oil vape pens, or even disposable wax pens. These relatively new and exciting devices have permeated the cannabis concentrate market over the last several years, quickly becoming the go-to concentrate-based product for both the novice and accustomed cannabis fans.
I stuck in a jam now as my supplier of vape pens sadly passed away at 78 a month ago. It's not available here in my state so he used to just mail it to me from his state where it was easily available. Helps a lot with my lung cancer, and at 75 I could care less about it being good/bad for me. I can't find anyone (not that I have a whole lot of contacts any longer) that will supply me here. Growing my own is sorta out of the question because of a whole lot of reasons.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Darn, what happened to the four finger lids that only cost $10? Oh well....
We never saw much mexican here being so close to Jamaica and Columbia. But in the early 70's Colombian gold was about 25$ per 28 gram oz without the bag. Sweet and spicy at the same time, ahhhh, the memory's of a old man.