• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Congressman and Aides shot

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Breaking ....

majority whip Steve Scalise and several aides hit

Sniper rifle and possibly 50 other shots according to Fox

Scalise Condition unknown

Shooter killed by Scalise security (he has a detail)

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Here comes more 'security' for the rest of us! It was only a matter of time before the politicians became targets. Stay tuned for the government to crack down on the rest of us now!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I was wondering when the next one would happen. Been a while since Gifford was tagged. Gotta keep it high profile.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Shooter killed by Scalise security (he has a detail)
As of 9:05am WOUNDED not DEAD,,,yet.

Another Congressman named Williams is also wounded. Not much talk about him yet. Scalise is Number 3 in the congressional power chain as Whip and the post get a security detail.

PERP is said to have asked "Is that the DEM practicing or the Republicans "?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
PERP is said to have asked "Is that the DEM practicing or the Republicans "?
Exactly. This creep was specifically targeting one political party. Maybe the snowflakes really are arming up.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
So I'm paying for these fvckers to play ball? No wonder they don't get shit done on dc.

50+shots and hits 5 on a open field crowded with people. This civil war won't hardly be fair
Obviously a LibTard shooter, can't hit nothing. I'm afraid this is just the beginning of this stuff, unfortunately.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Ya think maybe, oh maybe, possibly, the fucking republicans will get with the freaking program now?

Hey retardlicans the deep state is not your buddy. The leftists you drink with and their insane followers want you dead.
You have one last chance to choose what side you are on. Choose wisely.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I read it, sounds like a setup, a staged shooting. The shooter was right there and he fired all those shots and never killed a soul? You guys are gonna have some serious Big Brother outcomes from this I bet.
Meh. Liberals can't shoot worth a feck. They think video games are real.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
One congressman at the Capital Building already talking about the weapon used and "all the ammunition he had, where did he get that much ammunition?" the perp had.

Here comes the ANTI-2nd Crowd again.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
One congressman at the Capital Building already talking about the weapon used and "all the ammunition he had, where did he get that much ammunition?" the perp had.

**Here comes the ANTI-2nd Crowd again.
They sell ammo online and in gun shops. Even Walmart sells ammo. That's a really stupid question. Most congressmen are really stupid so it all makes sense.

**The answer is still the same....come and get them!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'White' gunman shoots House Majority leader Steve Scalise and at least three others in 'targeted attack' on Republicans at Congressional baseball practice before being shot by hero police
  • Gunman opened fire on the GOP team at 7am at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park in Alexandria, Virginia
  • House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was shot in the hip and left a trail of blood as he tried to crawl to safety
  • Two Capitol Hill officers were injured exchanging gunfire and a congressional staffer for Texas Rep. Roger Williams was also wounded
  • The gunman was described as a 'white, middle-aged male' who fired between 50 and 100 rounds from a rifle
  • He was eventually shot by the hero Capitol Hill officers who were accompanying Scalise to the practice
  • President Trump said the Scalise - a 'true friend and patriot' - was expected to make a full recovery
  • Sen. Rand Paul, Rep. Mo Brooks and Rep. Brad Robert Wenstrup all gave first aid to their injured teammates
  • The team was practicing ahead of a charity match on Thursday night when they were targeted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html#ixzz4jzDzoRX5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Interviewed a ball player on the tee vee...... had a serious look on his face. Shit be gettin real bro. Wanna walk the streets without fear..... wanna go home & not worry about their family's safety.......

Thomas Jefferson quote; the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.!

On another note:

At least six people were fatally shot and 37 others were wounded in Chicago over the weekend in attacks that included two rifle homicides in Back of the Yards, nine people shot in a single incident in Lawndale and double shootings on the Riverwalk and at 31st Street Beach.

The violence, on the warmest weekend of the year, brought the number of homicides in Chicago this year to at least 275 -- nine fewer than last year but substantially higher than in other years going back to 2013, according to data kept by the Tribune.

At least 1,520 people have been shot in the city this year, down 150 from the last year. But again, this year's tally is higher than at this time in 2015, 2014 and 2013. Last year was the most violent in Chicago in two decades.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Anti 2nd Governor Terry McCulliff [sp?] said three time " 93 MILLION Americans are killed daily by guns". :belly laugh:

I'd say that pretty much stops the worry about Explosive Population Growth.

Update Congressman William's chief aide was wounded NOT Williams himself. Aide tweeted he is O.K.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I was half listening to a press conference on the radio, a bit ago. I think I heard Governer McCauliffe say that "we lose 93 million Americans per day to gun violence." That's a lot! Of course, he also mentioned we have too many guns in this country. That's probably how we lose 93 million/day to gunfire.

Edit: I see Goldbrix already posted about this and was listening more closely than I was.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Liberals hold their pistols sideways. Prolly hold rifles down at their hip. Pew! Pew! Pew!

I see they also need to grab their crotch while they're shooting. They were probably told to use two hands when they shoot, so a hand goes on each gun.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'targeted attack' on Republicans at Congressional baseball practice before being shot

Trump works 16 + hours a day, and these asswipes are out playing baseball !! WTF !!

If they would have been back in the office taking care of business, maybe this would not have happened !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Governer McCauliffe say that "we lose 93 million Americans per day to gun violence."
IN 4 DAYS WE ARE ALL DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry, go get yer bucket list done !!!!!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
They're saying on the radio now that this guy was a big time progressivist and Bernie supporter. He was gunning for Repubs! No doubt.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
James Hodgekinson - a lefty for Bernie that think Trump should be imprisoned and that Trump and Co "should be destroyed"

image.png

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If Hodgekinson was a Bernie supporter, his biggest enemy was Hillary and the DNC, but he goes after Republicans. It does show you the level of stupidity and misjudgement involved with this crowd.

Edit to add: A guy named Duncan verified that Hodgekinson was the guy who walked up to him and asked if it was Repubs or Dems on the field at the time.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One was funny the other is worthless. You decide..............