• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Congresswoman Walorski, Assassination or Accident?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

"U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski and two members of her staff died on Wednesday when the vehicle they were traveling in collided head-on with a car that veered into their lane, police in Indiana and her office said."

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Heard it on the raadio & that was my first thought.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Assassination of course. There are NO accidents

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i heard the other driver also died. kamikaze assassin? need to look into the background of that driver

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i heard the other driver also died. kamikaze assassin? need to look into the background of that driver
Newer cars can be controlled remotely. It would have been easy for an organization which has access to those capabilities like the CIA and FBI. They both work for the Chinese. Everyone in the Federal government does now

The driver who died in the car that caused the event was probably the most surprised of them all when his/her car went rogue

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Newer cars can be controlled remotely.
That makes it suspicious. Imagine tracking her via her phone using cell triangulation, or satellite? Find some schmuck going the other way and point his car to hers.

Poof.

"Accident"

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of the lady. How was she a threat to TPTB?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
All my cars have a direct mechanical linkage for steering, so remote control would not be possible.

I don’t know about this model seen here:

94F0AE49-C3B5-4410-AE26-DCD588C8C9D7.jpeg

The other car:

BB867801-A12B-4158-AC64-CFB47AD491EE.jpeg

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The other driver (Edith Schmucker):

1659626078760.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All my cars have a direct mechanical linkage for steering, so remote control would not be possible.

I don’t know about this model seen here:

View attachment 269756
Looks like a late model RAV4 or Highlander. They can both have the automatic parking convenience feature, which allows the vehicle to be controlled remotely if you have the right device to do so.

The CIA and the FBI have every device known to man at their disposal. This would be an even easier method of assassination to hide than their heart attack pistol

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DT220803.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about how long it would be before simple bastards began to masturbate

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not long enough....

i didn't know her, but if this is the new normal, she'd be the victim

RIP

but i noticed, air bags were worthless...probably made by takata anyways

:summer:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Car Carrying Rep. Jackie Walorski Crossed Center Line and Caused Deadly Crash, Sheriff Says​

Tony Gray
by Tony Gray

August 4, 2022

Car Carrying Rep. Jackie Walorski Crossed Center Line and Caused Deadly Crash, Sheriff Says

The car carrying Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.) crossed SR19’s centerline and collided with a southbound vehicle Wednesday, according to police. There were no survivors of the fatal accident.

Elkhart County Sheriff Jeff Siegel corrected previous information from his office that indicated the southbound vehicle, driven by Edith Schmucker,56, had drifted left into the Northbound traffic. He said witnesses and video evidence was located that contradicted his department’s earlier theory.

Ms. Schmucker, of Nappanee, Indiana, was driving her maroon Buick LeSabre south on the state highway when, around noon Wednesday, a silver Toyota RAV4 crossed the centerline and struck her car, according to the sheriff. The Elkhart County sheriff said authorities had not determined what caused the RAV4 to leave Northbound traffic and enter the Southbound lane.

“The Toyota RAV 4 crossed the centerline for reasons that are unknown at this time and the two vehicles collided,” Sheriff Siegel said in a statement.

The RAV4’s driver was Zachery Potts, 27, of Mishawaka, Indiana. He had served as a campaign manager for Rep. Walorski, 58, who was a passenger in the RAV4. Walorski’s 28-year-old Communication Director, Emma Thomson was also being driven by Mr. Potts.

Siegel said occupants in both vehicles had their seatbelts fastened and airbags deployed in both vehicles. Despite those safety features, there were no survivors of the crash, according to the sheriff.

Ms. Schmucker worked as a Personal Care Attendant at Millers Senior Living Community, in Indianapolis, according to a MEA Worldwide report. The report noted she grew up in Warsaw and attended Warsaw High School, graduating in 1985. The assisted living center is a subsidiary of employee-owned Millers Health Care. A representative from Millers could not be immediately reached for comment Thursday.

Walorski represented Indiana’s 2nd Congressional District since 2013 and was known as a bridge-building moderate, according to a Fox News report.