• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Conservative Hispanics vs Liberal White people

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm coming out of the closet. I'm an extremely conservative American of mexican/native mestizo decent. I live in and am a native New Mexican.

A little background on my GIM handle. I go by Vichris because I am the 6th (VI) person named Christopher or Cristobal in my family. We Chris's are named after another great Chris, Christopher Columbus. My own father was actually born on Columbus Day 1930.

First I want to make it VERY clear that I stand against ANY and all illegal immigration. My own paternal grand father legally immigrated here from Mexico after he was recruited to come here because he was a skilled Singer Sewing Machine repairman. He was needed here because he was bilingual and so that he could speak the native language of many of the people who lived in NM, AZ, CO, & TX at that time. He was naturalized on March 9th 1907 in the TERRITORY of New Mexico. NM became a state 5 years later.

I hear many misinformed or misunderstood remarks on this forum (I would never call them racist although some of the remarks may border on it) about many of the illegal hispanic immigrants coming here. I see many of them here in NM and I don't like the fact that they have come here illegally. Where do I see them you ask? WORKING,...... at fast food places, in the hot sun on peoples roofs doing roofing, in or at peoples homes working on landscaping or as care takers for the elderly or infirmed. These are MOSTLY people who have run away from leftist oppressive regimes. It is total bullshit that these people come here so that they can get on the welfare dole. I do agree that some of them have criminal intent and they should be dealt with the full weight of the law and deported.

There was a time when it was said that these people were taking away jobs from regular American citizens and I would agree. That is no longer true. To many WHITE people have raised a large generation of lazy worthless fucks.

There is a large and growing population of conservative Hispanics who will be the backbone of the resurgence of conservatism. The problem in this country lies with a large population of liberal agnostic White people with little or no morals. I am not saying that there is not a certain amount of liberal Hispanic, and black people that add to that population.

Open your eyes to what is happening in this country.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mcallen-texas-just-flipped-to-republicans-85-hispanic/

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
I'm coming out of the closet. I'm an extremely conservative American of mexican/native mestizo decent. I live in and am a native New Mexican.

A little background on my GIM handle. I go by Vichris because I am the 6th (VI) person named Christopher or Cristobal in my family. We Chris's are named after another great Chris, Christopher Columbus. My own father was actually born on Columbus Day 1930.

First I want to make it VERY clear that I stand against ANY and all illegal immigration. My own paternal grand father legally immigrated here from Mexico after he was recruited to come here because he was a skilled Singer Sewing Machine repairman. He was needed here because he was bilingual and so that he could speak the native language of many of the people who lived in NM, AZ, CO, & TX at that time. He was naturalized on March 9th 1907 in the TERRITORY of New Mexico. NM became a state 5 years later.

I hear many misinformed or misunderstood remarks on this forum (I would never call them racist although some of the remarks may border on it) about many of the illegal hispanic immigrants coming here. I see many of them here in NM and I don't like the fact that they have come here illegally. Where do I see them you ask? WORKING,...... at fast food places, in the hot sun on peoples roofs doing roofing, in or at peoples homes working on landscaping or as care takers for the elderly or infirmed. These are MOSTLY people who have run away from leftist oppressive regimes. It is total bullshit that these people come here so that they can get on the welfare dole. I do agree that some of them have criminal intent and they should be dealt with the full weight of the law and deported.

There was a time when it was said that these people were taking away jobs from regular American citizens and I would agree. That is no longer true. To many WHITE people have raised a large generation of lazy worthless fucks.

There is a large and growing population of conservative Hispanics who will be the backbone of the resurgence of conservatism. The problem in this country lies with a large population of liberal agnostic White people with little or no morals. I am not saying that there is not a certain amount of liberal Hispanic, and black people that add to that population.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mcallen-texas-just-flipped-to-republicans-85-hispanic/
This matches my experience where I live which is nowhere near the border. I agree with most of what you say although I'm not opposed to immigration. The only thing illegal about illegal immigration is the crooks who made it illegal in the first place.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
maybe all those proud spaniards, part of the new majority, don't have it figured out yet, so, in the mean time, they end up traveling thousands of miles, paying thousands of dollars to come over to the US and end up building houses for worthless white fucks...

and generally, those brown people on the scaffolding, they don't complain about any of it nearly the same as any legal pos american i've ever had to listen to sqawk about anything about them

but i'll add, they sure know how to mess up a woman's restroom...and some of their food tastes like shit and if you look the other way, some crews will drink all your beer

but have you ever met a worthless mexican fuck? i have...that's usually the job of the kids, of illegals...generally, and there are lots of them

just saying...

but i understand the complaint, it's stereotypical

worthless pos come from everywhere...don't let the skin color fool you

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This matches my experience where I live which is nowhere near the border. I agree with most of what you say although I'm not opposed to immigration. The only thing illegal about illegal immigration is the crooks who made it illegal in the first place.
I basically feel the same way. The only thing I'm not sold on is letting legal immigrants vote after only two years. The voting block argument is the best closed-border argument I've heard. Is there a functional way to only allow constitutionalists to become citizens?

At the very least though, I think a foreigner ought to be allowed to freely enter, seek work, start a business, retire, or whatever without going through the current crazy system. Most of the anti-immigrant people have no idea what it's like to go through the system. They think the strict system is there to protect them, when the reality is that the system is designed to biometrically ID the immigrant, learn all of his economic info, and turn him into another slave for the bankers.

Another thing I don't like is the border wall. As Ron Paul once said, a wall used to keep people out can be used to keep people in.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
First I want to make it VERY clear that I stand against ANY and all illegal immigration.
Same as many immigrants I know.

It is total bullshit that these people come here so that they can get on the welfare dole.
I don't know about actual welfare, but I've known a couple illegal immigrants who I knew were getting some type of assistance. Probably because they had kids, I'm thinkin?

. To many WHITE people have raised a large generation of lazy worthless fucks.
A lot sure have.
....but not quite all of 'em.

I agree with most of what you say although I'm not opposed to immigration. The only thing illegal about illegal immigration is the crooks who made it illegal in the first place.
He did qualify it by saying "illegal" immigration. The way you worded that makes it sound as though the op is against immigration. He's not, and neither am I.

At the very least though, I think a foreigner ought to be allowed to freely enter, seek work, start a business, retire, or whatever
How exactly would that work after we announce to the World, "come one come all, we'll take everyone that has the means to get here".

They think the strict system is there to protect them,
The immigration system doesn't do that. What it is, is merely a way to ration entry.

There are far too many people wanting to come here than we can absorb in such a short period. If we let even one person in simply because he is poor and wants a better job, then we have to do the same for all others in the World.

There's at least 3.5 billion people in the World who would jump at the chance to come here if they knew we'd take them in. If even 10% of 'em come right now, the nation would be completely overrun.
If nothing else, where would they live? As it is, we can't keep up with housing for those already here. Now you wanna double or triple the population within a few short years? Because that's what would happen. We'd have shanty towns everywhere and tents lining the streets. All of 'em. Not just the streets of Portland.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
IN all honesty, if i had my preference, i would live in an all white nation; however, i do like many hispanic peoples, and appreciate their culture in many ways. That said, i also def. prefer that american keep it's anglo-saxon identity instead of being overwhelmed by 100 + million hispanics. Many, in fact i would say most, immigrating hispanics are coming here to steal from us plain and simple.

You say many whites are lazy and that may be true, but you ignore the fact that the influx of illegals has made many jobs too low paying for a white american to even survive on. The illegals are paid cash under the table. White man working the same job pays all sorts of taxes on it and ends up making about 50% of what even the illegal makes since no taxes are taken out of illegals' paychecks. INstead of paying taxes, the illegals are sucking up tax money from the welfare rolls and assorted government programs / schools / hospitals, etc.

It's going to be interesting. Hispanics in Texas seems to be somewhat conservative or at least open to voting Republican, but so many other states overrun with hispanics have gone completely left like California, which used to be nominally REpublican before the full on invasion. Who knows where we'll end up, but you are correct that it will all depend on what the Hispanics decide to do. Whites will remain about 60/40 repub. Blacks 100% Dem. HIspanics have the power in the future to decide which way USA will go. Unfortunately, the founding stock of this nation has been deprived of its birthright by traitors in its midst.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My challenge with the illegals is that many are a burden on our strained medical system, driving up the cost even further. That and the ones that vote and/or are illegally counted in census.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the founding stock of this nation has been deprived of its birthright by traitors in its midst.
Just as every great nation has met its demise, from the inside.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just as every great nation has met its demise, from the inside.
Yep, every great nation in history thought they would last forever, it's our turn to fall now. We're hanging by only a few remaining threads now so be ready when the hammer comes down and the entire place looks like a scene from Walking Dead

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

good post. but it leaves out the high usage of welfare and the high crime

mexicans are not like blacks - they tend to join society in a generation or two at a much higher rate

i agree that the hidden conservatives dont get as much mention as they should - there are long time families that are solid americans

i grew up with many of them - close friends, etc.

as for the claims of racism on gim2 -- ALL races are racist. and there's nothing wrong with wanting your people to prosper. and that includes white people

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1623078243206.png

1623078496190.png

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Although I find Mexicans to be a lot more tolerable than Blacks and Jews in general, I don't welcome their arrival to the US at all. Here are some reasons;
1) Most lean to the left politcally.
2) Crime. It increases with Mexican immigration. There is no motive for Mexico to discourage the emigration of criminals. Good riddance, they figure.
3) Tolerance for corruption. This is deeply ingrained in their culture. Rather than outrage, they envy those who get by with it.
4) Race mixing. Racial dissolution contributes to the genocide of my people.
5) Discrimination against Whites. They get positioned in government offices and show favoritism to their own people. They get all kinds of preferential treatment from the government that Whites are not eligible for.
6) As non-Whites, they are much less likely to identify with Americas Founding Fathers.

Although these complaints are mostly generalities, they are true generalities.

Yes they do contribute more than most minorities. Laborers in Mexico get paid a couple bucks a day and many come here with the character of people deprived of opportunity and are glad to work for less than Americans in the same occupations. But this doesn't last. We had a joke in Texas that the difference between a Mexican National and a Mexican American was that the former weighed 145 pounds and the latter 245. Of course most of them adjust to the easy life sooner or later. This is just human nature.

The Libertarians say they are only freeloaders when freeloading is the law, change the law and the problem is solved. Yet they encourage open borders long before the false dream of ending handouts is achieved. Their negligence of sequence is very telling.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'll repeat my old saying... (& I brought my black/hispanic wife into the US LEGALLY, 40 years ago - a lot of hoops to jump through, but LEGALLY).

Immigration (and "diversity") is like coffee or tea.
A lump of sugar and a dab of milk IMPROVES the beverage.
But if you dump the whole sugar bowl and jug of milk into the mix, it does NOT "MIX", and is UNDRINKABLE.
Period.
Therefore LIMITS NEED TO EXIST. Or else it's CULTURAL SUICIDE.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Supreme Court rules against immigrants with temporary status

WASHINGTON (AP) — A unanimous Supreme Court ruled Monday that thousands of people living in the U.S. for humanitarian reasons are ineligible to apply to become permanent residents.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote for the court that federal immigration law prohibits people who entered the country illegally and now have Temporary Protected Status from seeking “green cards” to remain in the country permanently.

The designation applies to people who come from countries ravaged by war or disaster. It protects them from deportation and allows them to work legally. There are 400,000 people from 12 countries with TPS status.

The outcome in a case involving a couple from El Salvador who have been in the U.S. since the early 1990s turned on whether people who entered the country illegally and were given humanitarian protections were ever “admitted” into the United States under immigration law.
Kagan wrote that they were not. “The TPS program gives foreign nationals nonimmigrant status, but it does not admit them. So the conferral of TPS does not make an unlawful entrant…eligible" for a green card, she wrote.

The House of Representatives already has passed legislation that would make it possible for TPS recipients to become permanent residents, Kagan noted. The bill faces uncertain prospects in the Senate.
The case pitted the Biden administration against immigrant groups that argued many people who came to the U.S. for humanitarian reasons have lived in the country for many years, given birth to American citizens and put down roots in the U.S.

In 2001, the U.S. gave Salvadoran migrants legal protection to remain in the U.S. after a series of earthquakes in their home country.
People from 11 other countries are similarly protected. They are: Haiti, Honduras, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen.

Monday's decision does not affect immigrants with TPS who initially entered the U.S. legally and then, say, overstayed their visa, Kagan noted. Because those people were legally admitted to the country and later were given humanitarian protections, they can seek to become permanent residents.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-rules-against-immigrants-143446876.html

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Although I find Mexicans to be a lot more tolerable than Blacks and Jews in general, I don't welcome their arrival to the US at all. Here are some reasons;
1) Most lean to the left politcally.
2) Crime. It increases with Mexican immigration. There is no motive for Mexico to discourage the emigration of criminals. Good riddance, they figure.
3) Tolerance for corruption. This is deeply ingrained in their culture. Rather than outrage, they envy those who get by with it.
4) Race mixing. Racial dissolution contributes to the genocide of my people.
5) Discrimination against Whites. They get positioned in government offices and show favoritism to their own people. They get all kinds of preferential treatment from the government that Whites are not eligible for.
6) As non-Whites, they are much less likely to identify with Americas Founding Fathers.

Although these complaints are mostly generalities, they are true generalities.

Yes they do contribute more than most minorities. Laborers in Mexico get paid a couple bucks a day and many come here with the character of people deprived of opportunity and are glad to work for less than Americans in the same occupations. But this doesn't last. We had a joke in Texas that the difference between a Mexican National and a Mexican American was that the former weighed 145 pounds and the latter 245. Of course most of them adjust to the easy life sooner or later. This is just human nature.

The Libertarians say they are only freeloaders when freeloading is the law, change the law and the problem is solved. Yet they encourage open borders long before the false dream of ending handouts is achieved. Their negligence of sequence is very telling.

OMG......I can't even tell you how absolutely moronic and bigoted your post is. Dude I could sit here and name names and I mean BIG names of white assholes that have fucked this country for generations. Starting with names like Biden, Pelosi, Brown, Newsome, Gore, Clinton x 2, Gephardt, Daschle, Whitmer, Schumer, Reid, Feinstein, Boxer, Swalwell, Cuomo, Sanders,........etc and you know damn well I could go on for hours. And thats JUST the politicians. Would you like me to name the names of the Fucked Up WHITE journalist that have had as much or more influence over our culture over the past 40 years?

What do you got AOC ??? A loudmouth congress critter with nothing to show for her idiotic proposals?

What prompted me to make this post was what we conservatives around here call the blue signers. The folks with the "In this house we Believe" signs. Most of them around here are blue. I make note of houses that have those signs and I haven't seen one where the people that live there anything but WHITE. I see asshole bumper stickers on cars and 98% are white people....believe me I look.

Yes our founding fathers were white and helped create the best country on the planet but that was 250 years ago. They were great men. But it is primarily WHITE assholes who are screwing this country CURRENTLY. And by Currently I mean in the past 40 years.

Blue sign.jpg

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
good post. but it leaves out the high usage of welfare and the high crime

mexicans are not like blacks - they tend to join society in a generation or two at a much higher rate

i agree that the hidden conservatives dont get as much mention as they should - there are long time families that are solid americans

i grew up with many of them - close friends, etc.

as for the claims of racism on gim2 -- ALL races are racist. and there's nothing wrong with wanting your people to prosper. and that includes white people

No it didn't leave out welfare or crime. I addressed them both. I'm not saying there are no Hispanics on welfare but the overwhelming majority of them are not on welfare. The overwhelming majority of them are working. I would venture to say that the majority of people on the dole these days are YOUNG WHITE people.......you'll note I haven't mentioned black people...... ;)

I did mention crime. As a group hispanics are probably SLIGHTLY more inclined that whites to be involved in crime. I base that on what see locally from mugs shots in a state that has a large hispanic population. Percentage wise, about the same percentages of hispanic and white mug shots. And Lots more blacks than the small percentage of blacks we have here.

And as for the "claims of racism" remark, re-read my remark about it......AND Look at Hoarders post which I addressed above.

Believe me I am in no way bigoted or racist against whites. I know and love many many whites and my own father was fostered by a wonderful white man I knew as my grandfather after my biological grandfather was killed in a car accident when my own father was only 8 years old.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OMG......I can't even tell you how absolutely moronic and bigoted your post is. Dude I could sit here and name names and I mean BIG names of white assholes that have fucked this country for generations. Starting with names like Biden, Pelosi, Brown, Newsome, Gore, Clinton x 2, Gephardt, Daschle, Whitmer, Schumer, Reid, Feinstein, Boxer, Swalwell, Cuomo, Sanders,........etc and you know damn well I could go on for hours. And thats JUST the politicians. Would you like me to name the names of the Fucked Up WHITE journalist that have had as much or more influence over our culture over the past 40 years?

What do you got AOC ??? A loudmouth congress critter with nothing to show for her idiotic proposals?

What prompted me to make this post was what we conservatives around here call the blue signers. The folks with the "In this house we Believe" signs. Most of them around here are blue. I make note of houses that have those signs and I haven't seen one where the people that live there anything but WHITE. I see asshole bumper stickers on cars and 98% are white people....believe me I look.

Yes our founding fathers were white and helped create the best country on the planet but that was 250 years ago. They were great men. But it is primarily WHITE assholes who are screwing this country CURRENTLY. And by Currently I mean in the past 40 years.

View attachment 213165
There are 360 million people in this country. Of course there are plenty of each race who are sorry bastards, but the point is proportion. Your title to this thread "Conservative Hispanics vs. Liberal Whites" are two small minorities. Look at the voting records. If you think you can make the exception appear to be the rule and the rule to be the exception, you need a dumber audience.
Also, if you draw distinctions, many of those names of "White" people who have fucked this country are actually Jewish. If you refuse to draw distinctions between Whites and Khazars, of course it may appear that Whites are bringing this country down.
So tell me what is "bigoted and moronic" about my post? Is it "bigoted and moronic" for someone to want to conserve their race? What if a Mexican advocates the survival of his people? Is that "bigoted and moronic" too? Or is it only "bigoted and moronic" when Whites do?
Cultural Marxism is not Conservatism.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No it didn't leave out welfare or crime. I addressed them both. I'm not saying there are no Hispanics on welfare but the overwhelming majority of them are not on welfare. The overwhelming majority of them are working. I would venture to say that the majority of people on the dole these days are YOUNG WHITE people.......you'll note I haven't mentioned black people...... ;)

I did mention crime. As a group hispanics are probably SLIGHTLY more inclined that whites to be involved in crime. I base that on what see locally from mugs shots in a state that has a large hispanic population. Percentage wise, about the same percentages of hispanic and white mug shots. And Lots more blacks than the small percentage of blacks we have here.

And as for the "claims of racism" remark, re-read my remark about it......AND Look at Hoarders post which I addressed above.

Believe me I am in no way bigoted or racist against whites. I know and love many many whites and my own father was fostered by a wonderful white man I knew as my grandfather after my biological grandfather was killed in a car accident when my own father was only 8 years old.

you're right, you didnt leave it out - you left out the truth and replaced it with a lie

you --- It is total bullshit that these people come here so that they can get on the welfare dole

that is a lie. the welfare uptake by the group is ridiculously high

maybe lie is too harsh - ignorant is also possible

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1623098790598.png

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1623098829185.png

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Rich white elites with their privilege and power threaten America and her conservative traditions. They're everywhere, in media, academia all branches of government. Easily identified as democrat but often hide as rino republican

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Deer_eating_popcorn.gif

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Best general contractors I use are Mexican. They show up sober and do high quality work for reasonable prices. I am not speaking of the ones I see walking around Busch Gardens drunk and barfing on the Mantu.

I hope you hold 1000s of Libertads.Although they are bullion they command huge premiums right now. I would trade every last one for platinum.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Supreme Court rules against immigrants with temporary status

WASHINGTON (AP) — A unanimous Supreme Court ruled Monday that thousands of people living in the U.S. for humanitarian reasons are ineligible to apply to become permanent residents.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote for the court that federal immigration law prohibits people who entered the country illegally and now have Temporary Protected Status from seeking “green cards” to remain in the country permanently.

The designation applies to people who come from countries ravaged by war or disaster. It protects them from deportation and allows them to work legally. There are 400,000 people from 12 countries with TPS status.

The outcome in a case involving a couple from El Salvador who have been in the U.S. since the early 1990s turned on whether people who entered the country illegally and were given humanitarian protections were ever “admitted” into the United States under immigration law.
Kagan wrote that they were not. “The TPS program gives foreign nationals nonimmigrant status, but it does not admit them. So the conferral of TPS does not make an unlawful entrant…eligible" for a green card, she wrote.

The House of Representatives already has passed legislation that would make it possible for TPS recipients to become permanent residents, Kagan noted. The bill faces uncertain prospects in the Senate.
The case pitted the Biden administration against immigrant groups that argued many people who came to the U.S. for humanitarian reasons have lived in the country for many years, given birth to American citizens and put down roots in the U.S.

In 2001, the U.S. gave Salvadoran migrants legal protection to remain in the U.S. after a series of earthquakes in their home country.
People from 11 other countries are similarly protected. They are: Haiti, Honduras, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen.

Monday's decision does not affect immigrants with TPS who initially entered the U.S. legally and then, say, overstayed their visa, Kagan noted. Because those people were legally admitted to the country and later were given humanitarian protections, they can seek to become permanent residents.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-rules-against-immigrants-143446876.html

When I brought my wife to the US, it was on a "Tourist Visa", then I applied IMMEDIATELY for her "Legal Residency" as my WIFE (and mother of my son). I did NOT wait until the "tourist visa" expired.
I went that "route" because applying for her residency from abroad would have taken several years... but I still did it "LEGALLY".

ps. We NEVER were on "welfare" and we NEVER received "Food Stamps"... I DID collect unemployment a few times, for which I had CONTRIBUTED... (but she NEVER did...) NOT "moochers"...

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rich white elites with their privilege and power threaten America and her conservative traditions. They're everywhere, in media, academia all branches of government. Easily identified as democrat but often hide as rino republican
But are they White?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Re "illegals & portolets"....

- Having worked construction most of my life, it was TERRIBLE when I was on the pipe-fitting crew renovating the Fontainebleu Hotel in Miami.

There must have been 40 portolets... but I had to open at least 20 doors in a row before finding one where the "cultural diversity representatives" hadn't stood on the platform surrounding the seat and sprayed the back of the booth with diarrhea...

And no water spigots nor soap anywhere....

Had to drive to McDonalds a few times to take a dump...

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Kudos for your candor. I find nothing, nothing at all odd about Hispanic conservatives. Especially of the older generation.

I have seen illegal or large-scale Mexican immigration in several venues. In 1981-82 I was in Houston, trying to eke out a living. For a time I worked for a construction company - the kind that would hire a LOT of illegal aliens. We had two pay windows: In the first one, the white guys, black guys, everyone with a Social Security card, got their paychecks. The second window was cash, for all the undocumented persons.

I'm not a builder or tradesman. I basically got put with the concrete team as the English speaker. The only one of my crew who spoke English was Mario, and he was very, very poor about it, and shy. So, I learned pidgin and would find out what the crew needed, or tell them what they needed...and I'd speak with drivers, owners, other teams for them.

These were hard-working and Christian, moral people. And charitable - I got in a barfight on a Saturday night, so messed up I thought I'd die. With no medical insurance, I didn't go to the ER. Monday, trying to keep the job, I limped in, half-conscious, had a serious concussion...and Mario and Papa (his father) basically were nursing me on the jobsite. Even fed me. Three days later I was able to mostly go about work.

That was a different era. There wasn't much in the way of welfare in Texas, besides AFDC and food stamps; and illegals came to WORK. Which they did, and cheaply - and established Hispanics such as yourself, whether native-born or long naturalized, resented them and the downward pressure on wages. Mexican immigrants, then, wanted to assimilate. Wetbacks (which is what they called the illegals) they felt, gave them a bad image.

Then, Cleveland, which had a growing Hispanic population. This was the 1980s, again. Yes, a lot of older Clevelanders were not pleased that a huge new population were arriving, who looked different, spoke differently, and were seemingly more violent than German or Irish immigrants of fifty years earlier. (street gangs) Some of them seemed to have forgotten that in another era, there were neighborhoods where only German or Polish were spoken.

Then, California, early 1990s. It seemed then, and there, a huge illegal-immigrant class delighted in flouting the law - immigration or otherwise. They'd pop in, do their dirty work, and disappear across the border again. These were NOT moral industrious people.

And that seems where we are with a huge class of "immigrants." They have no respect for the law - their first act in this nation was to violate border-laws. Those who DO respect law, remain waiting, and those waits get longer for the more legalese the government forces.

They come, get their free medical care (treated at any ER regardless of ability to pay or insurance status) and are increasingly open about applying for welfare benefits. And their demeanor is what comes of idle, subsidized people - angry, entitled, contemptuous. Of course it's not singular to Hispanics, but this is the group we seem more and more of it in.

The country is being overrun, and our government is welcoming and encouraging it. People are ANGRY; and they come to associate Hispanics with these invaders. Wrong, but an entirely natural human reaction.

It's unfortunate that you're the ham in the sandwich; but as we become more and more a racialized, polarized society of Identity Politics, it's going to get rough for all of us. Probably it will lead to a fracture of the country along racial lines - which is what the violent, destructive Left really WANTS.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

BOOM......:bomb 1:

But are they White?

Come on dude. Pull your fucking head outta your ass. Yes, there may be only 40% of whites that are leftist libs but they are the ones pulling ALL of the strings. ALL OF THEM. And yes I'm including your Jewish friends in the mix too. I already named the names and everyone reading this knows you cant dispute it.

My main point in this whole post is this. There's plenty of blame to go around here. But the facts are that it's MOSTLY elitist, liberal, WHITE people who are enabling and encouraging these immigrants to come here in the first place .....and then once they get here they encourage and help them to get on welfare. These are the same people that Trump fought with for 4 years. I'll agree some stay on but most quickly want to go out and earn their own living. I see it daily.

In addition an increasing number of Hispanics can see that these mostly WHITE libs are trying to turn this country into the same kind of socialist shitholes that they are fleeing.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BOOM......

Come on dude. Pull your fucking head outta your ass. Yes, there may be only 40% of whites that are leftist libs but they are the ones pulling ALL of the strings. ALL OF THEM. And yes I'm including your Jewish friends in the mix too. I already named the names and everyone reading this knows you cant dispute it.

My main point in this whole post is this. There's plenty of blame to go around here. But the facts are that it's MOSTLY liberal WHITE people who are inabling and encouraging these immigrants to come here in the first place .....and then once they get here they encourage and help them to get welfare. I'll agree some stay on but most quickly want to go out and earn their own living. I see it daily.

In addition an increasing number of Hispanics can see that these mostly WHITE libs are trying to turn this country into the same kind of socialist shitholes that they are fleeing.
OMG......I can't even tell you how absolutely moronic and bigoted your post is. Dude I could sit here and name names and I mean BIG names of white assholes that have fucked this country for generations. Starting with names like Biden, Pelosi, Brown, Newsome, Gore, Clinton x 2, Gephardt, Daschle, Whitmer, Schumer, Reid, Feinstein, Boxer, Swalwell, Cuomo, Sanders ,........etc
View attachment 213165

Read your own post before you say I have my head up my ass. Look at that list. Without even doing any research, I see at least 4 overtly Jewish politicians on your list. Jews are 2% of the population and there's a minimum of 25% overtly Jewish politicians you say are ruining our country.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Read your own post before you say I have my head up my ass. Look at that list. Without even doing any research, I see at least 4 overtly Jewish politicians on your list. Jews are 2% of the population and there's a minimum of 25% overtly Jewish politicians you say are ruining our country.

But your friends are still quite WHITE nonetheless......BTW your breath stinks. It smells like SHIT......dung:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here are the proportions; 42% of Whites voted Biden, 66% of Hispanics voted Biden.

"Plenty of blame to go around" yeah, but it's still a matter of proportion. The proportion is the exact opposite of your thread title. Any more ad hominem?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I live in Se Colorado, S of the arkansas river which used to be the northern border of mexico. We farm, and run cattle out here in the great desert.

I have neighbors whose families have ranched here for 250 years. Me and the spinal cracker, a long time ago, hiked the picketwire canyonland s of la Junta, and saw an old mexican graveyard. Turns out some my neighbors ancesters are buried in that canyon.

These neighbors of mine, mexicans id guess, are some of the finest people I have ever known in my life. They hate wetbacks too, maybe more than me. If you fuck with em they will draw down on you, just like it should be.

I live 25 miles from town so we make our own fun here. If they are having some of that adovado I will be right over, and leave some buds to pay for my meal.

one time, I was in jamaica and this jamaican indian guy was bartending, he talked like 'yo rasta mon'........im looking at this guy, I could not get it to compute in my head. its kind of like when Im sitting in the cafe at the salebarn in texoma okla, and my buddy comes in, all beanery, big old mexican, and throws the john wayne shit on me.................whats up old son......with his tx accent..................Im looking at this guy.......wtf........hahaha

good sumbitchs

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here are the proportions; 42% of Whites voted Biden, 66% of Hispanics voted Biden.

"Plenty of blame to go around" yeah, but it's still a matter of proportion. The proportion is the exact opposite of your thread title. Any more ad hominem?

STILL.....The FACT is.......Its those elite LILY WHITE liberals who are pulling ALL of the strings. In Politics, Academia, Social Services, Journalism.....etc. Not to say that there aren't black and even hispanics in that mix too. But everyone knows damn well it mostly YOUR Kin, Hoarder, YOUR Type Hoarder. YOU might be Lily White, but you ain't that pure......HOARDER

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Bring them in because of their group-identity; teach them Leftism in the schools, let them learn Identity Politics...and that is how they will vote.

IF you accept the vote count. I don't - we know this election was stolen; who is to say that count isn't one more aspect of the fraudulent tally?

Of their own culture, they tend to be devout Catholics, and oriented towards family - the natural planting ground for conservative American precepts. Only a four-alarm effort by Leftists to reward Identity Politics and push liberalism in schools, could have done what has happened.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
STILL.....The FACT is.......Its those elite LILY WHITE liberals who are pulling ALL of the strings. In Politics, Academia, Social Services, Journalism.....etc. Not to say that there aren't black and even hispanics in that mix too. But everyone knows damn well it mostly YOUR Kin, Hoarder, YOUR Type Hoarder. YOU might be Lily White, but you ain't that pure......HOARDER

More ad hominem. I see you're new to debating. Lily White Jews, LOL!

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
73% of mexican immigrants on welfare

Let me CLARIFY something here EO 11110. ALL of your lies, damn lies, and statistics are only pointing out IMMIGRANTS. These immigrants are quickly directed to social services where mostly white social workers do the same with them that they do with the "homeless". And I refuse to use that term homeless any longer. 99% of them don't want a home and the responsibility that comes with it. They WANT to live on the streets and do drugs. They are bums, addicts, & drunks. And BTW at least in my area of the country, I've never seen a Mexican holding a sign begging for money. Sorry, that's the domain of Lily White people. Now this isn't the Southwest but watch this and see if you can ID any Mexicans or Hispanics, in this bunch of BUMS. Seattle is Dying. ......

Your stats are NOT representative of hispanics as a whole. And even most of those immigrants very quickly want to get off the dole and start building the American dream. Not all, but the majority of them that I see want to get rich, or at least rich in their own eyes and start raising a family.

Believe me I'm not here to defend them in any way. It pisses me off that our LILY WHITE Mayor, Tim Kellor, has made my city, a sanctuary city.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
This country needs all the conservatives it can get. Red, black, pink, or purple

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
I basically feel the same way. The only thing I'm not sold on is letting legal immigrants vote after only two years.
Agreed. Citizenship is a different thing to resident immigrant. That said, if citizens werer restricted to voting for a government which abided by the bill of rights, it wouldn't really matter who had the vote.

The voting block argument is the best closed-border argument I've heard. Is there a functional way to only allow constitutionalists to become citizens?
The problem is our corrupt government. I think it can never be true that more government and rules is ever a good solution to a problem caused by government in the first place.

At the very least though, I think a foreigner ought to be allowed to freely enter, seek work, start a business, retire, or whatever without going through the current crazy system. Most of the anti-immigrant people have no idea what it's like to go through the system. They think the strict system is there to protect them, when the reality is that the system is designed to biometrically ID the immigrant, learn all of his economic info, and turn him into another slave for the bankers.

Another thing I don't like is the border wall. As Ron Paul once said, a wall used to keep people out can be used to keep people in.
Indeed.