• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Conservative Hispanics vs Liberal White people

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here ya go Hoarder......Here's something we've all seen that's fairly recent from Hollywood. Watch this and get back to us on how many black or even brown faces you see here.

And believe me I'm NOT trying to defend blacks or hispanics here. Most of us are conservatives here. It's ideology here that is most important to US. Not skin color or culture. But if some here wants to focus on that than I WILL be pointing out your hipocracy.

And I maintain that it is white liberals and leftist who are the men/women behind the curtain. It is WHITE LIBERALS & LEFTIST, who are pulling all of the strings. And more and more blacks and especially hispanics are seeing exactly what these white limousine liberals are all about.

I don't see your point with the video. I never stated that White Liberals do not exist. Those who control the mass media decide who gets air time, not White people.
White people do not control the mass media nor the Federal Reserve, so I don't see why you insist that White Liberals are the ones "behind the curtain".

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"There was a time when it was said that these people were taking away jobs from regular American citizens and I would agree. That is no longer true. To many WHITE people have raised a large generation of lazy worthless fucks".

This is true. A real nation woudl however take the needed steps to force a backbone into these lazy worthless white sofa lumps.

It's also true the nation will not be saved by white conservatives. At least Hispanics get mad and get into the streets.

That said I am not in support of any further immigration. We have a water crisis and lack of all manner of resources and they keep wanting to let people in. Let them in to make a better life, so they can all have more kids extending the need for all the things they bitch about effectng the enviroment and wha they say abour climate change.

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see your point with the video. I never stated that White Liberals do not exist. Those who control the mass media decide who gets air time, not White people.
White people do not control the mass media nor the Federal Reserve, so I don't see why you insist that White Liberals are the ones "behind the curtain".

white people also receive practically all federal monies to protect their skoolz, their places of worship, and their community centers

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
white people also receive practically all federal monies to protect their skoolz, their places of worship, and their community centers

Caucasoids aren’t unified.

social opinions have nothing to do with genetics.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm another one who thinks that white liberals are controlling the media ad federal reserve. If not them, who is it that's behind the curtain?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Caucasoids aren’t unified.

social opinions have nothing to do with genetics.
Some ethnic groups are much more cohesive than others (unohoo). Some, like Whites are more independent than others, so I would say there must be some genetics involved. But trying to prove it's genetic or cultural is an exercise in futility.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm another one who thinks that white liberals are controlling the media ad federal reserve. If not them, who is it that's behind the curtain?
In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say. You can critcize White people. Who is it you cannot criticize?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What I’m saying is if a subgroup doesn’t identify with the larger, that is irrelevant because opinions don’t change genetics.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What I’m saying is if a subgroup doesn’t identify with the larger, that is irrelevant because opinions don’t change genetics.
If Whites unify they are vilified. If any other race unifies, they are not. Decades of enforcing this double standard has taken it's toll. I don't see the mass genocide of my people as irrelevant.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Whites unify they are vilified. If any other race unifies, they are not. Decades of enforcing this double standard has taken it's toll. I don't see the mass genocide of my people as irrelevant.

Social opinions are irreverent to the discussion of genetics.

if Jews run Hollywood, that means white people do, since most Jews are white.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Social opinions are irreverent to the discussion of genetics.

if Jews run Hollywood, that means white people do, since most Jews are white.
Perhaps you should bring this up in the Cigar Room, it isn't permitted here.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Satanists of all colors.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You can decide anything that floats your boat, but good luck wi it.

You are also welcome to do as you wish, all I'm saying is that the ones who are engineering white oppressor wokeness themselves deny caucasianess.

Recall that we have Mongaloids, as well as Negroids, and Caucazoids...

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I can't determine to be a Khazar. It is determined by ancestry.
True, but you as a Khazar, or whatever, can decide and believe you are whatever your fanciful imagination decides you want to be.

That's the problem, living in fantasy, eschewing reality. Michael Jackson is the perfect example.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
True, but you as a Khazar, or whatever, can decide and believe you are whatever your fanciful imagination decides you want to be.

That's the problem, living in fantasy, eschewing reality. Michael Jackson is the perfect example.
Tribal cohesion has benefits at the expense of other races, that's what its really all about. Those benefits are a reality, not a fantasy.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised, a pushy white liberal forcing critical race theory on school kids and won't take no for an answer.
Link below.
Can you prove she's White? I doubt it. This kind of stuff usually comes from another corner.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Can you prove she's White? I doubt it. This kind of stuff usually comes from another corner.

surname is well known around these parts - chain of grocery stores back in the day. now some kind of REIT

Weingarten's was a supermarket chain in the Southern United States until it was acquired by Safeway in 1983. J. Weingarten, Inc. had its headquarters in what is now the East End in Houston, Texas.[1][2][3] The company survives to this day as a real estate developer, after leaving the retail grocery business in 1980. Weingarten Realty is a developer of retail shopping centers.

History​

Hersch Harris Weingarten, a poor Jewish immigrant from Łańcut (what was then Austria-Hungary) and his son, Joseph, opened a grocery store in Downtown Houston in 1901.

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
straight out of central casting

In addition to her work as a lawyer and leader for teacher unions, Weingarten also has direct teaching experience, having taught history at Clara Barton High School in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, from 1991 to 1997.

Weingarten is an active member of Democratic National Committee, among other civic organizations. She served for ten years as the chair of New York City's Municipal Labor Committee, an umbrella organization for the city's many public sector unions.

Weingarten is a lesbian, and the first openly gay person to be elected president of a national American labor union. She and her partner were members of Congregation Beit Simchat Torah, New York's gay and lesbian synagogue.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
so I can decide to not be black??
are indians black? same concept applies -- skin hue is just part of the story

1625966654242.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
are indians black? same concept applies -- skin hue is just part of the story

View attachment 217467

I’m talking genetics not color. most Jews are Caucasoid.

The logic of Jews not being white is like me saying Jamaican Rastafarians aren’t black/African if they don’t identify as such.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

The logic of Jews not being white is like me saying Jamaican Rastafarians aren’t black/African if they don’t identify as such.

color is genetic

and jews have genetic traits of their own -- hair, nose, ears, certain afflictions, etc

if an indian is black, a jew is white - one dimensional analysis is beneath this audience

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I am not Caucasian. White Europeans are not Caucasians. This is a word imposed on us. I have no ancestors that come from the Caucasus Mountain region. That's where Khazars came from. So you're right, most Jews are Caucasian.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A very interesting article. Note the many references to "White Liberals". Even some of these "White Liberals" are beginning to see how the "Elite White Liberals" are fucking up the Democrat party with their woke BULLSHIT......Ha Ha Ha Ha...

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I call total BULLSHIT on this. White limousine liberals totally control the mass media, the Fed, and our banking. It's mostly Antifa (White Liberals) doing the rioting. Hell, there's more white liberals involved with BLM than there are blacks. Us hispanics don't have a BLM type movement,..... we're to busy WORKING. HA Ha ha ha.

Wake up dude....you NEED us.

I briefly mentioned this but I'm gonna end this with a few names. White names and faces who totally control what used to be how we ALL ended our day.

WHITE Jimmy Kimmel.....WHITE Stephen Colbert.....WHITE Jimmy Fallon.....WHITE Conan O'Brien.....WHITE Jon Stewart.....WHITE Bill Mahr.....WHITE John Oliver......WHITE James Corden.....WHITE David Letterman. ALL of them white limousine liberals. ALL of them in control of late night network TV for decades now. FUCK THEM...

Fuck them all

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I call total BULLSHIT on this. White limousine liberals totally control the mass media, the Fed, and our banking. It's mostly Antifa (White Liberals) doing the rioting. Hell, there's more white liberals involved with BLM than there are blacks. Us hispanics don't have a BLM type movement,..... we're to busy WORKING. HA Ha ha ha.

I briefly mentioned this but I'm gonna end this with a few names. White names and faces who totally control what used to be how we ALL ended our day.

WHITE Jimmy Kimmel.....WHITE Stephen Colbert.....WHITE Jimmy Fallon.....WHITE Conan O'Brien.....WHITE Jon Stewart.....WHITE Bill Mahr.....WHITE John Oliver......WHITE James Corden.....WHITE David Letterman. ALL of them white limousine liberals. ALL of them in control of late night network TV for decades now. FUCK THEM...

Fuck them all
I can understand that people who don't draw certain distinctions would think Whites own the mass media.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Fuck them all
The ones in control only 'identify' as white when its to their advantage otherwise they reject that term in favor of another

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand that people who don't draw certain distinctions would think Whites own the mass media.

Whether you like it or not the overwhelming majority of joos are WHITE. We all know what "certain distinctions" means. But look at that list of late night host I posted ^^^ above. Those are mostly your plain vanilla white boys.

And note how easily a red blooded American boy who was the co-host of the Man Show just a few year back, became a predominant SOY BOY. What a fucking pussy white boy.

A few of YOU ALL need to stop blaming jews, blacks, and hispanics for this countries problems. I'm not saying at all that there are segments of those three groups that contribute to the problems. But there is no doubt, none whatsoever that this counties problems are MOSTLY because of older WHITE liberals, their fucked up grown kids, and their completely worthless and totally fucked up lazy fuck millennial grandkids.

There I said it

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A few of YOU ALL need to stop blaming jews, blacks, and hispanics for this countries problems. I'm not saying at all that there are segments of those three groups that contribute to the problems. But there is no doubt, none whatsoever that this counties problems are MOSTLY because of older WHITE liberals, their fucked up grown kids, and their completely worthless and totally fucked up lazy fuck millennial grandkids.
It's pretty typical to blame anything (or anyone) but yourself for shit stuff that happens to you.

BF