• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Conspiracy Theory 101

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
This is the best detailed teaching of what we presently call "the globalists' plan" I have ever found posted to the NET.​

Narrated and produced by Myron Fagon in 1967 we are near the very end game,
the breakout of WWIII which will eliminate humanities last resistance to a One World Order.

Illuminati and CFR ~ Myron Fagon ~ 1967

Essential information for anyone who really wishes to truly understand the ultimate conspiracy behind the curtain today
and avoid the massive 'disinformation traps' currently on the web.

Much of what are called 'truth websites' today are ultimately overtly-managed to identify what Fagon called 'the revolutionaries.'
(future dissenters to the NWO)

Hypertiger stated this fact years ago, "They will see you coming LONG before you storm their gates."

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Hypertiger stated this fact years ago, "They will see you coming LONG before you storm their gates."
I see nothing more true than that,
and appreciate it for what it is,

always got a kick out of goldbugs stating they were going to give the JPM's and the boyz the shaft once metals turned around and they would get the last laugh,

then asked them, which side of the trade do you think they are going to be on anyway???

they always assumed they were going to beat 'the man'

funny as heck

had to break it to them that the big boyz will be on our side of the ledger when the time came, and all these little slaves will be the 'Sell Mortimer, Sell! ' as the market is going up and up.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
two hours? Hahahhaha... stupid shills. Don't fall for the shill's distraction techniques.

It is 2 hours of the truth..... In contrast to the 15 years of propaganda most receive, I find it a trivial amount of one's time, and a required understanding for those who actually pursue the truth.

At 1 hour 38 minutes, he says, "...capitalists created communism..."

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Sad.

Most are resigned to intellectual 'junk food' fed to us 24/7. Sound bytes. blups n farts.

I guess it's up to us guys who no longer have to run the 'rat race' to do the real research.

Back in the day slaves worked just hard enough not to get whipped. Today's slaves knock back energy drinks and still can't keep up.

This program goes back to before even the Babylonian System to The Tower of Babel itself. Very effective and now enhanced with nano-technology.

Hypertiger was right on so many levels. "In the end all investors will be searching for yield." "and then they will be beating the dead horse."

So, thanks to GIM founders n mods for not selling out.

I'm fairly certain now that the offer they made for this website about 10 years ago (wasn't it around $100 grand for GIM?) was not from 'friendlies'.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
you are very welcome, and as long as I am around, the same rule of engagement applies
no sale no matter the number

this isn't and never has been about the dough

the people I have met thru GIM are worth far more than some amount of fiat paper,

and yes, agreed, BB and I speak to this quite often, trying to finish the puzzle of the 'tower of babel'
but alas, so many historical fallacies, missing parts, and misdirections to wade thru

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Scorp, you are right about the people who pass through here. You just don't find them on the normal 9-5.

Now that I am retired I can do the kind of research I always wanted to do in college, but didn't have time.

The 'tower of babel' is THE puzzle to solve. That Luciferian world control /mystery religion connection is key. Dates back to year one.

Here are the latest pieces I found useful:

John Milton's, "Paradise Lost". The longest poem ever written in the English Language which details how `the conspiracy` got started.

John Milton's, 'Paradise Regained'.

Jordan Peterson's ,"Redemption of Mankind" A post-modern version of Milton's PR.

I also just found out my good friend, KY neighbor and mentor Walter O Rogers passed away at the ripe old age of 98. Gets a guy a thinking.

He was the archetype American, full of hope/good humor/optimism. A type who may never pass this way again.
The only living man I ever knew who once watched a proud Confederate soldier ride his white stead in a street parade.

So yeah Scorp, fiat money doesn't mean that much, "It's only important if you don't have any."~ W.O. Rogers :fishing:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Yeah, can you believe it?
I would have sold ya all out for about ten bucks and a pack of smokes:2 thumbs up: well, maybe a carton.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
At 1 hour 38 minutes, he says, "...capitalists created communism..."

He did not say the struggle was between the left and the right or between democracy and a republic.

He did say that the biggest banking criminals on the planet "funded both sides in every war since 1776."

Alternative media wants to make sure it is as complicated as possible, how else can they justify the production of hundreds of thousands of 20 min. videos.

But the truth doesn't require non-ending subscription services... there are criminals and there are honest people, a society either has justice or it doesn't. If there's no justice then what difference do all the laws in the universe make and for what purpose are those non ending debates? For the day when justice finally comes? Hahahaha.

Last edited: