• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Copy of intelligence documents that CNN is reporting on

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Now this is really interesting. I wonder if a defamation lawsuit could be mounted?

This sounds like something the government goons would be doing, not Trump!

trump_russian.png

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Oh no!

Does this mean that Trump is going to pee all over the Whitehouse?

The intelligence report confirms it.

But wait!

How bad can that be, considering that Barry and his ilk shat all over Americans like me for 8 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong years.

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
@rad
Welcome aboard.
Nothing against you but I think we need to realize the source of the first link, CNN.
This was all reported back in October 2016 by MotherJones.com with sources so loose and such minimal verification so as
to not even be looked at again.
Does anyone actually think that a billionaire, who has substantial assets in the foreign country of reference, is not going to be communicating with said leadership of that country ?
Think about how many countries would like to compromise the leader of the USA through any exploited proclivities ?
This all seems to be a basic smear attempt. The same we're going to see during all of Trump's Presidency.
Anything to drive a wedge between him proposing anything new and real reform.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
CNN just died!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-...im-acosta-get-into-shouting-match-at-presser/

Watch video! Some good ball kickin there boys. You don't deserve a question your fake news. LUV IT!

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser
by Justin Baragona | 12:18 pm, January 11th, 2017
Video 1301

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “Since you are attacking us, can you give us a question?”

“Not you,” Trump said. “Your organization is terrible!”

Acosta pressed on, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?” Trump countered by telling him “don’t be rude.”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “I’m not going to give you a question. You are fake news!”

As those on stage by Trump clapped, Acosta retorted, “Now, Mr. President-elect, that’s not appropriate!”

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm having such a good day today. I woke up to this happy horse manure, verified it fake within minutes and have been listening to various idiots drooling on radio and TV since. I also had a delicious Lemon Song roll at the Koto-Buki. I can only say" 9 days."

rad

From the CNN article above:
Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
I've never understood the interest in seeing women peeing, so called "golden showers". All those videos are available online on the usual smut sites, but you have to pay extra if you want to see the ones where the Donald orders the women to do stuff....lol

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Donald Trump says he was NEVER briefed on fake dirty dossier and NEVER shown it by intelligence chiefs and ridicules its claim he was taped with Moscow hookers by confessing he's a 'germophobe'
  • President-elect Donald Trump held his first press conference in 167 days on Wednesday – the first since his electoral win
  • Spoke after the release of report that top intelligence officials were presented with information that Russia may have gained compromising information on him
  • Went on offense immediately and called report fake - and slammed those who published it first
  • Also suggested it could have been leak from intelligence agents and called it 'disgrace' -'that's something Nazi Germany would have done'
  • Addressed allegation that he had prostitutes commit degrading sex acts on bed used by Obama saying: 'I'm, also very much of a germophobe'
  • Earlier Wednesday, Senator John McCain acknowledged passing dirt documents on Trump to the FBI after receiving them
  • He says he won't be releasing his tax returns because 'no one cares' and they're under audit
  • Says he is turning over 'complete and total control' of his business to sons Don Jr. and Eric

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109830/Trump-faces-media-press-conference-November-election-win-amid-storm-questions-alleged-Russia-dirt-dossier.html#ixzz4VUBogl2e
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You have got to love it when a bunch of kids on 4chan bring down an entire news agency. Hell, I almost want become a member over there just to see them celebrate this.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
  • : 'I'm, also very much of a germophobe'
  • Earlier Wednesday, Senator John McCain acknowledged passing dirt documents on Trump to the FBI after receiving them
There's our friend again.

Jeff C.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm so happy to see CNN revealed to be involved with this fake news fiasco.This is just another reason that they are not to be relied upon to deliver "news".I've never been a fan of the shit they spew.It is fascinating ,however,how many people will tune in to be deceived by fake news-even when they KNOW it is fake news.Now we have Trump who is quickly dealing them their death knell.