• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corbett: How to Practice Proper Social Distancing - #PropagandaWatch

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Went to Aldi today and they had signs all over telling us to practice social distancing with 6ft between people. It was pretty awkward. People have a hard enough time not pumping into others with their cards now they got to keep 6 ft?

Couple people were wearing masks too.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Went to Aldi today and they had signs all over telling us to practice social distancing with 6ft between people. It was pretty awkward. People have a hard enough time not pumping into others with their cards now they got to keep 6 ft?

The new Political Correctness on steroids.

The lemmings of the world will lap it up.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

local grocery store had blue painters tape all over the floor to show what a six foot distance is...one cashier said something about distance to an old spanish speaking woman, it wasn't understood so I responded: When did the blue tape get put down? to which was responded it's there to help keep us safer, (smile), I didn't respond but with a smile right back, laughing inside...as this cashier was handling all these products these people just handled, all this cash people just handled, all this conversation to conduct business, all with no gloves and no mask...heroine, i tell ya, heroin...like, i'm now on it - all the time

Heroin, It's Essential!