• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corona Virus - COVID19 - Confirmed Case Thread.

How many infections do you have in your physical social network?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The pair-a-noids and the pair-a-docs were fighting over the parachute which lead to a Pair-a-dime Shift.
:band player 4: :laughing:
Stop with the dad jokes will ya!

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
thank you for your blessing, master Zed
:meditation:
BF
Lateral thinkers have to stick together, or is that parallel, or is this a parallel universe... or am I insane? <loop>

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm looking @ this #emptyhospitals and associated tags. You know, be it real, be it over blown or be it fake this is going to be bigger than 911. People are having their livelihoods smashed here and rightly or wrongly this idea is getting hold in social media. I can't see that this leads anywhere good in terms of social harmony or lifting the level of trust in government.

A side note, it's is one hell of a cover story for a debt collapse that had to happen anyway. Now we all get to blame something that no one can see for our woes. If it is a piece of social engineering then it is masterful and gobsmackingly ambitious in its scope.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have a relative with symptoms who tested last week - negative

Same person tested yesterday - positive

We are all relieved that he didn't have time to visit his elderly parents on his way home to AZ from his latest excursion to the Pacific Northwest.

He is recovering at home.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Still dont know anyone, but the retirement community we pulled Mrs. Old"s 87 year old mother out of has two cases among residents and nine among their employees.

The woman who helps Mrs.Old's mom there told us this info on the phone (we are still paying her) and that they are trying to keep it quiet.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Still dont know anyone, but the retirement community we pulled Mrs. Old"s 87 year old mother out of has two cases among residents and nine among their employees
I hope you got her out in time to not have gotten exposed to it.

they are trying to keep it quiet.
Did ya tell her that's what China tried to do, but that it didn't work out so well?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hope you got her out in time to not have gotten exposed to it.
/QUOTE]

We brought her here more than three weeks ago, also took Baby Old out of school before the schools closed. We are all set, plenty of food and supplies..for now. When things get back to "normal" again is when things will get tricky.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm looking @ this #emptyhospitals and associated tags. You know, be it real, be it over blown or be it fake this is going to be bigger than 911. People are having their livelihoods smashed here and rightly or wrongly this idea is getting hold in social media. I can't see that this leads anywhere good in terms of social harmony or lifting the level of trust in government.

A side note, it's is one hell of a cover story for a debt collapse that had to happen anyway. Now we all get to blame something that no one can see for our woes. If it is a piece of social engineering then it is masterful and gobsmackingly ambitious in its scope.
I'm convinced now the numbers are bogus. I don't know anyone that has gotten sick, and have not heard of any cases of death anywhere in state. I've been researching the Good Doctor Brix and her connections to Billy Gates and I think there is something really bad going on, and it ain't the virus.

How can you shut down the entire world for something as marginal as this? 38,000 claimed deaths, more than half of the deaths occurring in Spain and Italy, two small nations. Take out the deaths from these two countries and you have maybe 16,000 deaths worldwide? This is the little pandemic that couldn't.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm convinced now the numbers are bogus. I don't know anyone that has gotten sick, and have not heard of any cases of death anywhere in state. I've been researching the Good Doctor Brix and her connections to Billy Gates and I think there is something really bad going on, and it ain't the virus.

How can you shut down the entire world for something as marginal as this? 38,000 claimed deaths, more than half of the deaths occurring in Spain and Italy, two small nations. Take out the deaths from these two countries and you have maybe 16,000 deaths worldwide? This is the little pandemic that couldn't.

does anyone else get the feeling that something very big is going to happen and the event is being hidden from the public as much as possible?

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
does anyone else get the feeling that something very big is going to happen and the event is being hidden from the public as much as possible?
I saw a meme the other day that said we went from daylight saving time to the twilight zone, definitely something is up.

We have a WHO chief who is an avowed revolutionary Marxist, a CDC that has lied about everything for decades, and state and county health departments following their guidelines like the gospel, and every layer of government locking us down and trying to wipe us out financially.

Strange and unsettling, something will give.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Besides, is man really all important?
good question Amigo and thanks for the kind words

this is another discussion but yes , we are important , well that is just my belief and gives me peace of mind so I roll with it

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?

You have made them a little lower than the angelsand crowned them with glory and honor.

You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet: all flocks and herds, and the animals of the wild, the birds in the sky, and the fish in the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.

LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
YHVH

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They may indeed by hiding something, but I assure you, the Virus is real and it does kill people. The people you see in the hospitals are not paid actors. The China Virus may not effect as many people as H1N1, H1N5 or other flu's, but for some reason it is more detrimental to certain types of people (high risk).

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
good question Amigo and thanks for the kind words

this is another discussion but yes , we are important , well that is just my belief and gives me peace of mind so I roll with it

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?

You have made them a little lower than the angelsand crowned them with glory and honor.

You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet: all flocks and herds, and the animals of the wild, the birds in the sky, and the fish in the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.

LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
YHVH
Please don't think I'm dissing you. I don't see man as the superior inhabitant of this rock.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Please don't think I'm dissing you. I don't see man as the superior inhabitant of this rock.
not at all

im with you , there is just to much overwhelming archaeological evidence that has a logical conclusion that we are inferior to whomever was here before us

intelligent design to me equals intelligent designer

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They may indeed by hiding something, but I assure you, the Virus is real and it does kill people. The people you see in the hospitals are not paid actors. The China Virus may not effect as many people as H1N1, H1N5 or other flu's, but for some reason it is more detrimental to certain types of people (high risk).
no one can convince my daughter that she was not sick

now what the illness was is up in the air

i have spoken to more than one person here locally and other places that this flu went through here last year , same symptoms

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Martin Armstrong is saying that the disease has been 'beat up' out of all proportion and it's coming from the European left elite with help from the left in the USA. The objective is to federalize Europe and to kill Trumps reelection hopes. Expect the E$ to be replaced with a digital token, the E .gov bond market to be consolidated somehow and a banking sector rescue. It is a save the Euro project at all a costs move and if they can do away with Trump in the process, they will.

He is quite firm about it saying he has talked to people that know and knows of many that where tipped off and sold everything early.

Me.... I dunno?!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Pretty sure I've got the Beer Virus. Not going to get tested though unless necessary and would probably test neg anyway if I could even get a test.. I've got most of the main symptoms but very mild. Had a headache yesterday, a few coughs today and a brief slight chest pain. Strangest and prob most distinguishing symptom was some slight tingling/pain on one side of the testes. One day a little on one and then some other time a little in the other side.

Anyway I've been taking lots of Vit C and apprx <1 tablespoon 26 ppm silver couple times a day. Added some zinc lozenges yesterday.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Pretty sure I've got the Beer Virus. Not going to get tested though unless necessary and would probably test neg anyway if I could even get a test.. I've got most of the main symptoms but very mild. Had a headache yesterday, a few coughs today and a brief slight chest pain. Strangest and prob most distinguishing symptom was some slight tingling/pain on one side of the testes. One day a little on one and then some other time a little in the other side.

Anyway I've been taking lots of Vit C and apprx <1 tablespoon 26 ppm silver couple times a day. Added some zinc lozenges yesterday.
Yeah, vitamin c and zinc are the key, silver could only help. Also, cut the carbs. Not only will sugar feed the virus, also sugar causes inflammation, which is what the cytokine storm is. Live long and prosper!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah, vitamin c and zinc are the key, silver could only help. Also, cut the carbs. Not only will sugar feed the virus, also sugar causes inflammation, which is what the cytokine storm is. Live long and prosper!
"There are no body stores of zinc and so daily intake of zinc is needed to maintain adequate body levels. "*
* - https://patient.info/doctor/zinc-deficiency-excess-and-supplementation-pro

So Silver and Zinc work in the body the same way. Ingest, Take a lap or two and head for evaciuation. Zinc evacuates through the bowels. Silver is eliminated via the kidneys.
Me, I trust silver more than I do zinc, and I don't get zinc's after-taste.
YMMV

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pretty sure I've got the Beer Virus.
Sorry to hear that and I hope your symptoms stay on the mild side.

Also, I keep hearing about it not being a good idea to take ibuprofen or aspirin.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So Silver and Zinc work in the body the same way. Ingest, Take a lap or two and head for evaciuation. Zinc evacuates through the bowels. Silver is eliminated via the kidneys.
Me, I trust silver more than I do zinc, and I don't get zinc's after-taste.
YMMV
Not to Argue GB, but our body does store zinc, in the cells along with trace amounts of iron. Zinc deficiency causes stunted growth in the young and lowered immunity in otherwise healthy adults. If you are not getting enough Zinc along with other Vitamins and Minerals in your diet, your immunity will suffer.

Also the method of action of Zinc is completely different than how Silver works in the body. Silver takes a lap or two around the body landing on surfaces (it disrupts bacterial, fungal, and protozoal cell membranes effectively killing them by contact). Zinc however is absorbed at the cellular level and the unused portion is expelled.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Know of one guy personally that tested positive for it. Fever Hit him like a freight train and could not get up for 3 days. He recovered taking zinc and Quercetin. Drink tons of Gatorade. Get Quercetin as it helps get the zinc into the cells to stop the virus from replicating. Its works like hydroxychloroquine yet not as powerful. Green tea has trace amounts of Quercetin in it or best to purchase the supplement. Take Liposomal vit C as that works even better than IV C. Can make it at home with a blender.

Some people lose their sense of smell and taste when they contract the virus. Good luck and get well.

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame