• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is for information, as there is definitely something(sum-ting) going on and is about to have effect upon all.
The virus info is far beyond mask and swimming goggle debates.
Am I freaked out? Absolutely not.
However, the average person out there who does not know, who will only know when everybody else finds out....
They are my primary concern in regards to my safety, and supply of any and all consumed.
Prime example... people are going to see and hear this one as corporation steps ahead of govt.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...s-all-flights-china-virus-spreads-middle-east

But, it is all about money if you read between the lines.
All clean and helpful info please, and best to all of you and yours.

*** Sad to say... Zerohedge has removed and replaced the article posted this morning with a diluted distraction infused article.

Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
If it does go full blown pandemic I think I'd rather catch it and acquire immunity at 50 than wait and catch it at 70. OTOH, if I'm gonna die I'd prefer to do it in the moment my head explodes into a pink/grey mist than to suffer some lingering bed ridden illness. Yeah, it's a pussy way out, but it wouldn't hurt as much. I won't be wearing a mask unless it is to protect others.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fear is a pervasive bitch. Just enjoy your life and don't let the media control you.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lots of info on the virus:

www.zerohedge.com

1 World health Organization apologizing for a moderate rating last week - when it should have been "scared to death!"

2 Many countries shutting their borders to China.

3 Actually 5 million rich Chinese ones left China, Wuhan (China's Chicago & HUB AIR) to infect for places unknown.

4 Figure scenario 138 MILLION new cases in a month!

5 Talk about survival - like the Indians getting Tuberculosis blankets from our govy (1870s)

6 Might want to keep this on your RADAR!

www.jsmineset.com for other things

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My daughter gave me an alternative perspective earlier today from one of her sources of info. Not sure I believe in it but - it’s certainly a possibility. Here it is:

“It seems like people are missing the elephant in the room: the coronavirus was created by the US government in hopes of isolating China, economically crippling them, and helping Trump win his trade war.

The virus was released near a disease research center in China to make it look like it was accidentally released.

The next step would be for America to cease all flights into and out of China, and to encourage all other countries to do the same, out of concern for containing the spread of the virus.

The next step after that would be for America to cease all imports from China under the guise of concern that the virus can spread through physical goods, and to encourage all other countries to do the same.

While that's going on, a propaganda campaign on western social media spreads the rumor that Chinese weapons researchers accidentally released the virus. Those dirty bastards!

A simultaneous propaganda campaign is conducted on Chinese social media to spread the same rumor, with the goal of sowing distrust among the Chinese people towards the Chinese government and encouraging them to direct their anger towards them. They are going to be in a doubly-bad mood with their economy now in a down-swing. Early reports by state-owned media downplaying the initial outbreak is portrayed as evidence of guilt, as is all current and future denials of the rumor.

Use the same dissident front groups hired to destabilize/undermine China who are currently spreading the propaganda on social media about Hong Kong, the Uighurs, Tibet, organ harvesting, concentration camps, etc. (the Falon Gong/Epoch Times)

It's all about containing the rise of China. I mean, we're basically Tonya Harding out to whack Nancy Kerrigan in the knee.”

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
now that's complicated...but, plausible

there are just too many possibilities

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My daughter gave me an alternative perspective earlier today from one of her sources of info. Not sure I believe in it but - it’s certainly a possibility. Here it is:

“It seems like people are missing the elephant in the room: the coronavirus was created by the US government in hopes of isolating China, economically crippling them, and helping Trump win his trade war.

The virus was released near a disease research center in China to make it look like it was accidentally released.

The next step would be for America to cease all flights into and out of China, and to encourage all other countries to do the same, out of concern for containing the spread of the virus.

The next step after that would be for America to cease all imports from China under the guise of concern that the virus can spread through physical goods, and to encourage all other countries to do the same.

While that's going on, a propaganda campaign on western social media spreads the rumor that Chinese weapons researchers accidentally released the virus. Those dirty bastards!

A simultaneous propaganda campaign is conducted on Chinese social media to spread the same rumor, with the goal of sowing distrust among the Chinese people towards the Chinese government and encouraging them to direct their anger towards them. They are going to be in a doubly-bad mood with their economy now in a down-swing. Early reports by state-owned media downplaying the initial outbreak is portrayed as evidence of guilt, as is all current and future denials of the rumor.

Use the same dissident front groups hired to destabilize/undermine China who are currently spreading the propaganda on social media about Hong Kong, the Uighurs, Tibet, organ harvesting, concentration camps, etc. (the Falon Gong/Epoch Times)

It's all about containing the rise of China. I mean, we're basically Tonya Harding out to whack Nancy Kerrigan in the knee.”
Do the Chinese have a social media? Who controls it?
Cripes I feel like ebie here.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Guess who...

BTW, This young man lived in China for 10 years, married a Chinese woman, had a baby then moved back to the states with them because of new restrictions on foreign owned businesses like his. I think he knows and understands a lot about the Chinese mind-set. His parents-in-law still live in China and see first hand what is now occurring there.

SC

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fear is a pervasive bitch. Just enjoy your life and don't let the media control you.
This whole virus deal is blown way out of proportion...

Here is an 'alternative' view... Deep State releases the virus to cause China trade to implode and thereby the world economy.

Trump gets defeated because the US economy implodes along with the world's.... the MSM would be sure to point this out, that Trump's tariffs, policies and the halting trade with China and the world has caused the economy to tank.

Trump says US has coronavirus 'totally under control'
President Trump said Wednesday that he had been briefed on the outbreak of a new virus from China and that the United States had the situation “totally under control.”​
Trump was asked about the new coronavirus in an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, one day after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed the first U.S. case of the virus in Washington state.​
Trump said he was “not at all” concerned about the possibility of a pandemic.​
“We have it totally under control,” Trump told CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control.”​
“It’s going to be fine,” the president continued.​
Trump also said the U.S. had a plan to tackle the virus when asked separately about the new virus, which first broke out in Wuhan, China, last month, during a bilateral meeting with Kurdistan Regional Government President Nechirvan Barzani on Wednesday in Davos.​
“We do have a plan, and we think it’s going to be handled very well,” the president told reporters. “I think China’s in very good shape also.”​
The CDC said Tuesday that it had confirmed the first case of the coronavirus in Washington state. The patient, who has not been identified, returned to the U.S. from China earlier this month. The CDC said it has been “proactively preparing” for the possibility the virus could spread to the U.S. for weeks.​
The president’s remarks on Wednesday marked his first on the respiratory virus, which has infected nearly 300 people in China and killed six people there. The virus has also broken out at a time of high domestic travel in China during the Lunar New Year.​

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Good grief....does she hang out at far left anti-Trump forums?

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good grief....does she hang out at far left anti-Trump forums?
Why yes she does...

As rabid as they come. She actually got quoted in a NYT article for a protest or something she went to...let me see if I can find it...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Advocates Want to Make Virginia an Abortion 'Safe Haven'

By The Associated Press
Published Jan. 23, 2020
Updated Jan. 24, 2020

The Times reports from 160+ countries.
When a story starts with a city, it means we were there to report it.
Don’t show me messages like this
RICHMOND, Va. — With a newly empowered Democratic majority at the Virginia General Assembly, abortion-rights advocates say the state has a chance to roll back decades of restrictions and become a “safe haven” for women in neighboring conservative states.

Abortion-rights groups laid out their legislative priorities this week, emphasizing a measure to undo Republican-backed laws including a 24-hour waiting period before an abortion, as well a requirement that women seeking an abortion undergo an ultrasound and counseling. A Senate committee passed that bill on Thursday morning, a day after a House committee advanced that chamber's version.

“These laws have been about shaming women, stigmatizing abortion, shutting off access, discouraging doctors from providing this care. And we say, we’ve had enough, the voters in Virginia have had enough, and now we’re going to act on it,” Tarina Keene, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia, said at a press conference Wednesday.

The bills, which are part of Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam's legislative agenda, would also roll back the requirement that an abortion be provided by a physician, allowing nurse practitioners and physician assistants to perform them, and undo strict building code requirements on facilities where abortions are performed.
Abortion-rights groups say those restrictions injected politics into a decision that should be made by a woman and her doctor and made obtaining an abortion overly burdensome. Abortion opponents argued the laws protect pregnant women's health and safety and are prudent given the gravity of the decision to obtain an abortion.

“There is no other procedure we deal with that ends the life of another person," said Republican Sen. Stephen Newman, who opposed the bill.

You have 8 free articles remaining.
Subscribe to The Times
The bills are advancing at a time when abortion-rights advocates are increasingly worried the nation's highest court could overturn or chip away at the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that established a nationwide right to abortion. The U.S. Supreme Court is scheduled in March to hear its first major abortion case since the addition of two justices appointed by President Donald Trump.

“If ever there is a time to protect a woman’s bodily autonomy, that time is now," said Sen. Jennifer McClellan, the sponsor of the Senate bill, who discussed her personal experiences during her pregnancies while advocating for the measure.

Keene said if “the worst-case scenario happens," Virginia needs to be “a safe haven” for women in bordering states that are moving to ban abortion outright the moment Roe is overturned.
The Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports abortion rights, rates Virginia’s current laws as “hostile."

Data from the Virginia Department of Health show the number of facilities providing abortions has fallen from 20 in 2012, the first year in which the department began licensing the facilities, to 14 this year. The facilities are all located in populated areas, and the one furthest west is in Roanoke, according to the department.

Rachel Scruggs, a 25-year-old from Manassas, said Virginia’s current laws were a “demeaning” stumbling block when she sought an abortion after finding out she was pregnant with a partner who she said was emotionally and verbally abusive.

“Having an abortion was the best decision for my family, and I’ve never once regretted that decision," said Scruggs, who was already a mother to a son with a developmental disability. “But being forced to go through a medically unnecessary ultrasound, mandated biased counseling and unfortunately to come back at another time due to the 24-hour waiting period was demeaning to me and a huge burden for my family.”

Republican Sen. Siobhan Dunnavant, an OB-GYN, said Thursday she did not object to the provision removing the ultrasound requirement. But she called the 24-hour waiting period an “incredibly prudent” intervention.

Dunnavant described what she called the “painful” experience of counseling patients who acted quickly to have an abortion because they were facing pressure to do so, only to later regret their decision.

There is no harm in giving a woman a day to consider the decision, she said.

So far, abortion-rights advocates haven’t made loosening restrictions on late-term abortions a priority.
Debate over such a bill last year erupted into all-out political warfare after a video went viral of Democratic Del. Kathy Tran acknowledging that her legislation would allow abortions up until moments before birth.

Northam's attempts to defend the legislation in a radio interview led to accusations from prominent Republicans that he supports infanticide.
I think you're in the wrong thread boss.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This virus emerged in a Saudi man, was sequenced in a European lab, and sent to Canada for research. A Chinese researcher at the facility was deported from Canada for suspicion of espionage, and subsequently went to work in the lab in Wuhan. Evidently she had stolen the virus (maybe she was the original case).

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't take Trump too seriously anymore. I wanted to, but I just can't. Anything he says now gets filtered through my: "It's Just Campaign-Speak from the Ministry of Truth" BS meter.

SC

Last edited:

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Coronavirus Attention "Way Overblown", Dr. Ron Paul Warns Real Danger Is Fed "Doesn't Have Control"

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 01/29/2020 - 21:45

Dr. Ron Paul appeared Wednesday on the Quoth the Raven Podcast to speak with host Chris Irons about the coronavirus, Fed policy and gold prices heading into the election.

To start, Dr. Paul claimed that he thought fears about the virus were overblown. He said the virus is being reported on "way out of proportion with the amount of attention people should be giving it."
"The danger is way overblown. There's no way what I'm saying is perfectly clear, I'm just going by my best and what's happened in the past," he said.​
When asked about the origins of the virus and whether he thought it could have been human-made, he said:

"About whether or not it came from a laboratory or was produced deliberately, I just don't think so."​

"It's all a gimmick, probably to try and sell more vaccines," Dr. Paul commented when asked about whether or not he believed China's data about the virus.

Dr. Paul said he didn't believe just as he doesn't believe the U.S. when it came to China's macroeconomic data. From there, Dr. Paul talked about the addiction to money printing the Fed currently has.

"It's the middle class that suffers" when the Fed destroys the money, Dr. Paul said. And when asked about whether or not its possible to even gauge risk anymore, given the amount of money printing that has taken place in the U.S., he replied that he didn't think it was possible.

When speaking about the Trump administration's policy of continuing to print money, Dr. Paul said there are "short-term benefits" but that ultimately, "the Fed doesn't have control" of what happens in the long term.
"They don't have control and it just drives them nuts," Dr. Paul says.
"The markets are more powerful."

When asked about what he thought the price of gold would do heading into the November election, Dr. Paul commented: "The gold price is going up. Spending is excessive and it's going to get worse. And it will be monetized."
"There's always an excuse for gold to jump $100," Dr. Paul concluded.​

When asked about the country's consistent position of being at war in the middle east, Dr. Paul said it "makes him sick" when congresspeople use the constitution and freedom as an excuse to go to war.
Finally, on the topic of the impeachment, Dr. Paul said:
"They're trying to impeach a President out of clear blue hatred..."

You can listen to the full interview here:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Honestly, if the mortality rate goes over say, fifteen percent, I will start to think the chins did it to themselves to purposefully lower their own population. Their communist utopia can't be brought to first world standards with all of those peasants scurrying about.

1580355274768.png

Bigger map here
http://statisticstimes.com/demographics/countries-by-population-density.php

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ron Paul is still an MD and keeps up with his profession. There have been thousands (16,000) of deaths from flu this season but nobody is freaking out about that.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Meanwhile in lefty run Australia

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/e9d1eb32e60dc2972984657d50ea59e0

So is it now becoming illegal not to form a relationship as a first aider, from the same fear our propaganda machines of the media.org are brainwashing people with?

What is the pop of China? 1.3billion? That is a lot of people, and equating too 1,300 x 1,000,000 people, and +5X more the pop than the USA in fact, and how many have died from the Coronavirus? 100+ maybe 1000? Also, a secret biological warfare laboratory is apparently only 30km away from the viral epicenter according to news.com.au.

But then, this same inc news source took over 40 years to start reporting on the Mugabe barbarity of blacks on white farmers for about 1-2 weeks of late, and the genocide continues yet the world turns its back.

Not much credence or/and integrity with MSM these days, hence I will stick with RP.

SH

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is very ignorant. There are multiple coronaviruses. (Called such because they appear to have a crown.) This is a "novel" coronavirus - the first human infection recorded in 2019. Therefore it is a new genetic expression of coronavirus which is highly contagious (no tribal immunity).

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Any day now and the new vaccination will be rolled out to save the day.

I watched the video
Seen all the sick people
Then I asked myself

Is that all there is to corona virus?...

( is Peggy braless? )

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Any day now and the new vaccination will be rolled out to save the day.

I watched the video
Seen all the sick people
Then I asked myself

Is that all there is to corona virus?...

( is Peggy braless? )

Yes, Lets Keep dancin'.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yes, Lets Keep dancin'.
If the feces gets real bad , cracker will break out his bag of goodies and grab what’s on top...

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine (DOM; known on the street as STP, standing for "Serenity, Tranquility and Peace")......

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just left the local Home Cheapo. They have a limit on the amount of masks you can buy and the guy told me that someone came in and bought everything they had and shipped them to China.
IMG_20200130_101423327.jpg
IMG_20200130_101423327.jpg