• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If enough people did it then I think the owner would

A.) probably whine to mommy government about how it's not fair to discriminate
B.) eventually give in pretty quick on their demands as the place next door eats their lunch.

But at that point it's really too late to save many from the vaccine.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems their plan is working........ and another one we called here early.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/consequences-are-unavoidable

Lots more at link but this makes my point.

In this morning’s Thunderer, Simon Nixon writes about tumbling demographics as the pandemic baby boom fails to materialise. Data from Spain, France and Italy shows births were down 20.4%, 13.5% and 21% in December 2020 – the first month we’d expect to see pandemic births. Italian research suggests women have postponed planned pregnancies because of the virus. The result is 200,000 fewer Italians in a single year as deaths outpace births.

Declining has massive potential consequences if it plays forward: a 2% reduction in births globally will dwarf global Covid-19 deaths, and possibly bring estimated peak global population estimates forward from 2060 to 2050, meaning our kids are going to find fewer and fewer workers to support their retirement – the so-called dependency ratio. Fewer high-spending young adults changes the outlook for the high growth stocks backing our retirement assumptions. For instance, Apple are going to be selling less iPhones and few iTunes subscriptions, putting its current valuation metrics under pressure.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Seems their plan is working........ and another one we called here early.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/consequences-are-unavoidable

Lots more at link but this makes my point.

In this morning’s Thunderer, Simon Nixon writes about tumbling demographics as the pandemic baby boom fails to materialise. Data from Spain, France and Italy shows births were down 20.4%, 13.5% and 21% in December 2020 – the first month we’d expect to see pandemic births. Italian research suggests women have postponed planned pregnancies because of the virus. The result is 200,000 fewer Italians in a single year as deaths outpace births.

Declining has massive potential consequences if it plays forward: a 2% reduction in births globally will dwarf global Covid-19 deaths, and possibly bring estimated peak global population estimates forward from 2060 to 2050, meaning our kids are going to find fewer and fewer workers to support their retirement – the so-called dependency ratio. Fewer high-spending young adults changes the outlook for the high growth stocks backing our retirement assumptions. For instance, Apple are going to be selling less iPhones and few iTunes subscriptions, putting its current valuation metrics under pressure.

500 million people, here we come.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
500 million people, here we come.
Lets not forget those that are not reproducing are probably a higher IQ than those that are........
If we think of what happens 20-30 years out, boomers are all dead, gen X are mostly died off, millennials are now the old, gen Z has had a miserable life.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
There is a lot of information on the video which gold hedge posted in #3962 above. He talked about something called a NK cell which attacks viruses, scratch that, which attacks cells that have been infected with a virus. The NK cell is part of the blood system and is constantly circulating to seek out a virus infected cells. What he says is that the vaccines, at least the mnra vaccines weakend the functioning of the NK cells. They kind of take the place of it and then the nk cells stop looking for viruses to kill. I think what they're saying is that in the long term this might be a backfiring system and wrongplan of attack.

Heard they're not on this video that eventually the vaccine Spike proteins can attack the normal cells of the individual. I wonder if that is what happened to the woman who had liver kidney and heart failure.

This is why under normal and regular protocol a 2-year study in lab animals is required before passing any drugs or vaccines. Sometimes it's a five year study. The two year study of the SARS one vaccines did not pass the animal test. When animals were reintroduced to live viruses most if not all of them died. I do not know and cannot say if they were an MNRA vaccines or some other similar type of vaccine.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here folks...... move along.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/texas-woman-leaked-spinal-fluid-after-covid-19-nasal-swab-test

Texas woman leaked spinal fluid after COVID-19 nasal swab test
Chari Timm will need surgery to repair the rupture in a membrane that protects the central nervous system.
Tue Mar 9, 2021 - 8:44 am EST

SAN ANTONIO, Texas, March 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A woman in Texas leaked spinal fluid after a COVID-19 nasal swab test punctured her brain tissue three weeks ago.

Chari Timm went to a San Antonio hospital due to chest pain and was recommended for a heart diagnostic exam late last month, KFOX14 reported. She was told she needed a COVID-19 test before receiving any further testing related to her actual source of pain, however.

When a nurse administered the nasal swab test, Timm said that she felt intense pain almost immediately. “It hurt, it was an immediate instant migraine,” she said. “I’ve never had a migraine ever in my life.”

“It started from the back of my head and just extend it to the front of my head and my entire brain was an extreme pain,” Timm continued. “Instantly fluid just was leaking out of my nose.”

The fluid turned out to be spinal liquid, which leaked out due to a tear in her dura mater, a membrane that protects the central nervous system. A neurologist later diagnosed Timm with pneumocephalus, a rare cranial condition involving air inside the cranial cavity that is typically associated with skull damage.

SUBSCRIBE to LifeSite's daily headlines
SUBSCRIBE
U.S. Canada World Catholic
Timm will need surgery to repair the rupture, she said. “I have to remain at a 30-45 degree angle at all times,” she said. “I have to be careful with the air I breathe as bacteria may get in through the injury/[t]ear and [can] cause meningitis.”

Timm’s isn’t the first case of brain leak following a COVID-19 test. Last fall, the journal JAMA Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery revealed that an unnamed woman suffered similar cerebrospinal liquid loss after a testing swab punctured a part of her brain that contained the fluid.

A new study published in the journal warns that people with a history of significant sinus problems likely should avoid nasal swab tests altogether. Health care professionals conducting the tests should ask whether patients have had sinus or skull surgery, the report cautions.

“Sinus and skull-base surgery frequently removes bony partitions between the nasal cavity and skull base, resulting in the exposure of critical neurovascular structures. After surgery, patients are theoretically at higher risk of cerebrospinal fluid leak and neurovascular damage during [nasopharyngeal swab] insertion,” the study reads.

“If so, other modes of testing such as at the back of the throat should be performed,” said Dr. Phillip Chen, one of the study’s authors and a professor of otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) at the University of Texas at San Antonio.

Chen added that in a review of online videos about nasal swab test practices, “about half of the videos on how to perform Covid-19 nasopharyngeal swabs were incorrect,” some of them promoting incorrect swab angling and depth.

“Not one site of the 200 we searched online had information cautioning against blind nasopharyngeal swab testing in those with a history of sinus or skull base surgery,” Chen said.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Spit test or no test

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Nothing to see here folks...... move along.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/texas-woman-leaked-spinal-fluid-after-covid-19-nasal-swab-test

Chari Timm will need surgery to repair the rupture in a membrane that protects the central nervous system.
Tue Mar 9, 2021 - 8:44 am EST

SAN ANTONIO, Texas, March 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A woman in Texas leaked spinal fluid after a COVID-19 nasal swab test punctured her brain tissue three weeks ago.

Chari Timm went to a San Antonio hospital due to chest pain and was recommended for a heart diagnostic exam late last month, KFOX14 reported. She was told she needed a COVID-19 test before receiving any further testing related to her actual source of pain, however.

When a nurse administered the nasal swab test, Timm said that she felt intense pain almost immediately. “It hurt, it was an immediate instant migraine,” she said. “I’ve never had a migraine ever in my life.”

“It started from the back of my head and just extend it to the front of my head and my entire brain was an extreme pain,” Timm continued. “Instantly fluid just was leaking out of my nose.”

The fluid turned out to be spinal liquid, which leaked out due to a tear in her dura mater, a membrane that protects the central nervous system. A neurologist later diagnosed Timm with pneumocephalus, a rare cranial condition involving air inside the cranial cavity that is typically associated with skull damage.

SUBSCRIBE to LifeSite's daily headlines
SUBSCRIBE
U.S. Canada World Catholic
Timm will need surgery to repair the rupture, she said. “I have to remain at a 30-45 degree angle at all times,” she said. “I have to be careful with the air I breathe as bacteria may get in through the injury/[t]ear and [can] cause meningitis.”

Timm’s isn’t the first case of brain leak following a COVID-19 test. Last fall, the journal JAMA Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery revealed that an unnamed woman suffered similar cerebrospinal liquid loss after a testing swab punctured a part of her brain that contained the fluid.

A new study published in the journal warns that people with a history of significant sinus problems likely should avoid nasal swab tests altogether. Health care professionals conducting the tests should ask whether patients have had sinus or skull surgery, the report cautions.

“Sinus and skull-base surgery frequently removes bony partitions between the nasal cavity and skull base, resulting in the exposure of critical neurovascular structures. After surgery, patients are theoretically at higher risk of cerebrospinal fluid leak and neurovascular damage during [nasopharyngeal swab] insertion,” the study reads.

“If so, other modes of testing such as at the back of the throat should be performed,” said Dr. Phillip Chen, one of the study’s authors and a professor of otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) at the University of Texas at San Antonio.

Chen added that in a review of online videos about nasal swab test practices, “about half of the videos on how to perform Covid-19 nasopharyngeal swabs were incorrect,” some of them promoting incorrect swab angling and depth.

“Not one site of the 200 we searched online had information cautioning against blind nasopharyngeal swab testing in those with a history of sinus or skull base surgery,” Chen said.
Bunch of people are probably turned back into being 3 years old thanks to this brain rape.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A Mexican comedian does a better interview and asks better questions than the us msm.

Not an infowars fan but here is another angle. Video at link.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...hot-is-new-technology-being-tested-on-humans/

Fauci Admits Covid Shot is New Technology Being Tested on Humans
Infowars.com
March 12th 2021, 3:36 pm

The Covid-19 mRNA vaccine is an experimental technology that has never been used on humans in the past, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted in a recent interview.

Speaking to Mexican comedian Eugenio Derbez, Fauci was grilled about why the vaccines were fast-tracked by the FDA, and how we can be sure they’re safe from long-term effects.

“Has this kind of mRna technology ever been injected into humans before?” Derbez asks.

“Well this is the first time, and the good news is that the results are really really good,” Fauci answers.

“Ok,” Derbez says, “but, in essence, this is an experimental technology?”

“Well, it’s a new technology and it is proven in a very large group of clinical trials to be safe and highly effective,” Fauci answers.

“Are you completely positive that this new technology is safe? How can we be sure there won’t be long-term effects when these vaccines were seemingly developed so quickly and have only been tested for months and not years?”

Fauci goes on to try to assure the public that “There was no compromise of safety,” and, “Almost all of the bad effects… occur between 15-45 days from the time you get vaccinated.”

In all this time, why hasn’t the mainstream media asked Fauci these basic questions?

Later in the interview, Fauci appears to begin sweating during the hard line of questioning.

Check out video clips in this Twitter thread for some interesting commentary:

This guy never gives a straight answer. He starts by stating the very obvious, and ends up always doing the same infomercial shtick. "That's a very good question blah blah blah" ... "just sign this blank cheque, please". Typical conman behavior. 2/4

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
which is now widely believed to have leaked from the Wuhan Lab
i wish that were the case...MSM doesn't believe this narrative at all

in fact, i still hear entertainers on the radio try to discuss which chinese monkey created this disease, as if they want to name it or something, take it home as a pet

we know it because we 'were there', we've researched it, i remember it vividly, it was a chinese woman who traveled with it to Canada and flew it to China...she was arrested when she returned, never to be spoken about again...etc

but, that story line normally remains behind the lines MSM calls Conspiracy Theories...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That anal swab is beginning to look more promising....

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.23.20 PM.png

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Is this like leaking tranny fluid?

Honestly, this one seems to be leaning heavily toward right wing, drama laced propaganda.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Get your coffee boys and girls! Time for more mind-bending Adventures In Financial Legerdemain! Today featuring The War On Russia's Sputnik V...

How the NATO Alliance is fighting Russian's Sputnik V vaccine with subsidies from state budgets and the Gates Foundation, hidden by the Financial Times

John Helmer
Dance With Bears
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 00:00 UTC

When the organ claiming to be the world's leading financial newspaper conceals the large price subsidy for the distribution of Covid-19 vaccines manufactured by the NATO allies, in order to accuse Russia of price gouging the poor, you can be sure you are watching an information warfare attack.

And when the concealment of the vaccine subsidy operation run by GAVI and COVAX hides the fact that the UK, US, and the Bill Gates (lead image, right) and Melinda Gates Foundation are paying 92% of the $10 billion scheme, then you realise that Covid-19 vaccines are a weapon of war.

A war, not only against Russia, but also against China.

GAVI stands for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation. Originally established with $750 million from the Gates Foundation in 1999, it is based in Geneva and Washngton, DC, and directed by an epidemiologist, Seth Berkley (lead image, centre). He's an American doctor whose previous jobs were also funded by Gates and several NATO governments, and before that by the Rockefeller Foundation.

COVAX is an acronym, created by GAVI, to stand for a multinational scheme of financing Covid-19 vaccine development in Europe and the US; then funding sale and distribution of these vaccines to low-income countries around the world. GAVI claims the scheme "is the only global initiative that is working with governments and manufacturers to ensure COVID-19 vaccines are available worldwide to both higher-income and lower-income countries." Read more of GAVI's version here. Think of COVAX as a bank created by GAVI from money deposited by the NATO governments and either granted or loaned to client governments which meet the bank's eligibility criteria.

GAVI's website publishes a weekly update on what it calls the "Covid-19 vaccine race". The best known of the 11 vaccines on the GAVI list and marked as medically approved are Moderna, Novavax, and Johnson & Johnson (US); AstraZeneca (UK); Pfizer (Germany); Sinovac (also known as CoronaVac, China) ; and Gamaleya's Sputnik V (Russia). The American and British vaccines are being promoted and funded by the GAVI-COVAX scheme; the Chinese and Russian vaccines are not.

Source

Last Thursday, on February 25, the Financial Times, a Japanese-owned, London-based, and Lebanese-edited publication, claimed the cost price of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine to the poorest of African Union (AU) country members was "three times more than the price of the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Novavax vaccines, according to people familiar with the procurement process."

The anonymous familiarity formula is a standard practice for anti-Russian fabrications by FT reporters; Bloomberg and Reuters too.

Left: the FT report
Right: Henry Foy was posted by the FT to Moscow in 2017 after being exposed in the Czech Republic for running a Polish propaganda operation; for details, click. In Moscow Foy propagandizes for Anglo-Russian financial interests and for the plans of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office's section known as the Counter Disinformation & Media Development (CDMD); for more, read this.

The newspaper report claimed: "The $9.75 price per dose for 300m shots of the Russian vaccine, developed by the state-run Gamaleya Institute, undermines Moscow's argument that it is offering affordable jabs to countries priced out of deals with western pharmaceutical groups. The deals struck by the AU [African Union], which is emerging as one of the world's biggest vaccine buyers, provide a rare insight into how jab prices compare, a subject manufacturers have sought to keep out of the spotlight. 'Africa is a key market for Sputnik V,' said the Russian Direct Investment Fund, a Kremlin-run wealth fund overseeing Sputnik V's foreign sales. 'Our international price of just under $10 per dose is the same for all markets.' Sputnik V recipients require two doses, meaning the cost per individual is just under $20."

The FT report added: "the price of the Russian vaccine, which will not start arriving in Africa until May, compares with the $3 a dose the AU has agreed for the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Novavax jabs made by the Serum Institute of India, according to the people familiar with AU procurement. The AU will pay $ 6.75 a dose for the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine and $10 for Johnson & Johnson's, a single-dose product. It is not purchasing any of Moderna's two-shot inoculation, priced at $32 to $37 per dose."

There is no mention of the GAVI-COVAX vaccine subsidy scheme by the FT reporters. Four of Berkley's spokesmen in Geneva were asked to clarify whether the vaccine prices quoted by the newspaper were subsidised by loan or grant money from GAVI.

These questions were put by email to the press agents working for Berkley in GAVI:
  • How do you set target acquisition/resale prices for vaccines in countries with low-income populations?
  • What is the pricing scheme your institution and the GAVI/COVAX/AMC system use — at what price do you procure from the vaccine originator or its producer? At what price do you then sell the vaccine to target low-income countries?
  • How is the difference between procurement price and wholesale/retail distribution price calculated and financed?
The GAVI officials had just issued a detailed tabulation of the countries undertaking to receive the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines over the next several months. The biggest consumers of AstraZeneca on this list so far are Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Congo (DRC), and Mexico. For Pfizer, the dose numbers remain small; the recipients are led by Ukraine, South Africa, Colombia, Philippines, and Peru.

These are the four GAVI spokesmen in Geneva:

They refuse to say how much money is being paid by GAVI's contributors to subsidise the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine sales to African governments.

They are also reluctant to answer the question emailed to them: "What funds are contributed to the COVAX Facility/AMC for Covid-19 vaccine distribution by these sources?" AMC in GAVI jargon stands for "COVID-19 Vaccines Advance Market Commitment (COVAX AMC). [It is] the first building block of the COVAX Facility. The Gavi COVAX AMC is the innovative financing instrument that will support the participation of 92 low- and middle-income economies in the COVAX Facility - enabling access to donor-funded doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines. The AMC, combined with additional support for country readiness and delivery, will make sure the most vulnerable in all countries can be protected in the short term, regardless of income level."

What exactly is this "financial instrument"?

According to Berkley's explanation, "doses for lower-income economies will also be procured through the COVAX Facility but will be paid for via the separate financial mechanism of the COVAX AMC, which will be largely funded through Official Development Assistance (ODA), as well as contributions from the private sector and philanthropy. Even so, it is likely that the 92 ODA-eligible countries accessing vaccines through the COVAX AMC may also be required to share some of the costs of COVID-19 vaccines and delivery. Through this cost-sharing approach, countries will have an opportunity to complement and build on the essential foundation built by these early, donor funded doses if they wish to achieve a higher population coverage."

Berkley and his spokesmen don't say exactly whence the money comes which they term "Official Development Assistance (ODA), as well as contributions from the private sector and philanthropy." Instead, the GAVI website presents this picture-book outline of how the cash flows.

Source

However, in the small print of GAVI's tabulation of its funding sources, it is clear that for pledges and contributions through September 30, 2020, the UK leads with 23%; the Gates Foundation comes next with 17%; and the US follows at 15%. The total shown at the bottom of the table is $10.2 billion.

WHERE GAVI'S MONEY COMES FROM

Source

A separate tabulation of cash received by September 30, 2020, shows a similar picture except that the money donated by the Gates Foundation exceeds the British Government's contribution and is almost double the US funding. These figures are for the period 2015-2020; for the Covid-19 financing called COVAX AMC the published numbers are very small, and were led by Japan and Kuwait.

It is only by examining GAVI's country "donor profiles" is it possible to identify the sources of the cash which has so far gone into the COVAX AMC bank for subsidising Covid-19 vaccine distribution around the world. According to this search, the UK leads with $706 million; in other words, the British state budget is subsidising African purchasing of the British vaccine AstraZeneca; GAVI is its intermediary.

Next in cash contribution to this banking operation is Canada with $190 million, followed by the Gates Foundation at $156 million; Saudi Arabia, $153 million; Japan, $130 million; the European Commission, $117 million; Germany, $88 million, and Australia, $58 million. On German direction, EC financing for the Pfizer vaccine includes a loan guarantee through the European Investment Bank of $468 million. Adding up the numbers the AstraZeneca subsidy of $706 million is just ahead of the Pfizer subsidy of $673 million. Subtract that money, and the price of AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines in Africa would be significantly greater - so much greater, in fact, that it would erase the apparent price advantage reported by the FT.

The comparative advantage swings over to Sputnik V, however, when the number of doses financed by GAVI-COVAX is compared to the total doses the African states require to safeguard their people. According to expert estimates, the NATO subsidy through COVAX is covering less than half the African need; possibly as little as 20%. To supply the remainder, Pfizer is on record as demanding a price that is much higher than that of Sputnik V, or the Chinese vaccine alternatives.

On Pfizer's negotiating tactics in Latin America to cut its financial risk and cost exposure in case of liability claims for vaccine casualties, read this. For more, click.

The GAVI numbers show clearly how the NATO governments are subsidising the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines. Neither Russia nor China, which have been donors to GAVI programs in the past, are providing money for the NATO operation this time. On September 17 last year, the Russian Government announced it would not participate in the GAVI-COVAX scheme. "It's nothing but another NATO-type Marshall Plan, this time in the medical sphere", commented one of the sources.

On Monday, the British Ambassador to the UN, Dame Barbara Woodward (right),

© Unknown
pretended that the GAVI-COVAX scheme was politically and commercially neutral. She announced it "is important for Russia to cooperate with COVAX in the context of the overall work with the coronavirus pandemic." She also implied that if Russia paid into the scheme, the UK regulatory authorities would be more inclined to approve Sputnik V for introduction into the UK.

In fact, according to Russian sources interviewed in Moscow this week, it is clear that the GAVI-COVAX operation is aimed at boosting the AstraZenca and Pfizer vaccines over Sputnik V for political and commercial gain. The Russians are therefore negotiating their vaccine sales bilaterally; if there is price discounting or other concessions, the terms remain secret; the reporters of the Financial Times don't know them.

Asked this week to clarify the terms their governments have been negotiating with Moscow to obtain the Sputnik V vaccine, Moscow embassy officials for South Africa, Nigeria, Mozambique and Algeria, refuse to say.

The official website for Sputnik V, written by the vaccine developer Gamaleya and the state investor in the project, the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) has employed a London public relations company to issue press releases. It has announced that "RDIF continues expanding existing agreements with international manufacturing partners to produce the vaccine for more than 500 million people in 2021. The cost of one dose of the Sputnik V vaccine for international markets will be less than $10. Sputnik V is a two dose vaccine. Therefore, Sputnik V will be two or more times cheaper than mRNA vaccines with similar efficacy levels. Vaccination with Sputnik V will be free of charge for Russian citizens."

The mRNA (messenger ribonucleuc acid ) vaccines operate with genetic modification technology which is controversial because its long-term effects are unknown and untested. The leading mRNA vaccines competing against Sputnik V are Pfizer and Moderna.

COVID-19 VACCINE TECHNOLOGIES

Source

Because the source is Australian, it is hostile to both the Russian and Chinese vaccines, and omits to mention them. Sputnik V is of the viral vector type; the Chinese Sinovac (CoronaVac) vaccine is of the dead virus type. For a discussion of the genomic engineering technologies in development in Russia, read this.

A RDIF spokesman refused to discuss price discounting and would not comment on the London newspaper claims. He also declined to comment on the GAVI-COVAX subsidy scheme.

R-Pharm, one of Russia's leading pharmaceutical producers, acknowledged that it is involved in the distribution of Sputnik V domestically and also for export. A company source said the export price for Sputnik V is "about $10, not more". He added the COVAX operation is "outside our sphere".

Last week, in an official announcement from the federal Health Ministry and Ministry of Industry and Trade, for those in Russia who aren't eligible to be vaccinated free of charge, the maximum commercial price for the two-dose Sputnik V inside the country will be Rb866.81 ($11.71). This was a sharp reduction from Rb1,942 announced by the Health Ministry in early December.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Get your coffee boys and girls! Time for more mind-bending Adventures In Financial Legerdemain! Today featuring The War On Russia's Sputnik V...

How the NATO Alliance is fighting Russian's Sputnik V vaccine with subsidies from state budgets and the Gates Foundation, hidden by the Financial Times

John Helmer
Dance With Bears
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 00:00 UTC

When the organ claiming to be the world's leading financial newspaper conceals the large price subsidy for the distribution of Covid-19 vaccines manufactured by the NATO allies, in order to accuse Russia of price gouging the poor, you can be sure you are watching an information warfare attack.

And when the concealment of the vaccine subsidy operation run by GAVI and COVAX hides the fact that the UK, US, and the Bill Gates (lead image, right) and Melinda Gates Foundation are paying 92% of the $10 billion scheme, then you realise that Covid-19 vaccines are a weapon of war.

A war, not only against Russia, but also against China.

GAVI stands for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation. Originally established with $750 million from the Gates Foundation in 1999, it is based in Geneva and Washngton, DC, and directed by an epidemiologist, Seth Berkley (lead image, centre). He's an American doctor whose previous jobs were also funded by Gates and several NATO governments, and before that by the Rockefeller Foundation.

COVAX is an acronym, created by GAVI, to stand for a multinational scheme of financing Covid-19 vaccine development in Europe and the US; then funding sale and distribution of these vaccines to low-income countries around the world. GAVI claims the scheme "is the only global initiative that is working with governments and manufacturers to ensure COVID-19 vaccines are available worldwide to both higher-income and lower-income countries." Read more of GAVI's version here. Think of COVAX as a bank created by GAVI from money deposited by the NATO governments and either granted or loaned to client governments which meet the bank's eligibility criteria.

GAVI's website publishes a weekly update on what it calls the "Covid-19 vaccine race". The best known of the 11 vaccines on the GAVI list and marked as medically approved are Moderna, Novavax, and Johnson & Johnson (US); AstraZeneca (UK); Pfizer (Germany); Sinovac (also known as CoronaVac, China) ; and Gamaleya's Sputnik V (Russia). The American and British vaccines are being promoted and funded by the GAVI-COVAX scheme; the Chinese and Russian vaccines are not.

Source

Last Thursday, on February 25, the Financial Times, a Japanese-owned, London-based, and Lebanese-edited publication, claimed the cost price of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine to the poorest of African Union (AU) country members was "three times more than the price of the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Novavax vaccines, according to people familiar with the procurement process."

The anonymous familiarity formula is a standard practice for anti-Russian fabrications by FT reporters; Bloomberg and Reuters too.

Left: the FT report
Right: Henry Foy was posted by the FT to Moscow in 2017 after being exposed in the Czech Republic for running a Polish propaganda operation; for details, click. In Moscow Foy propagandizes for Anglo-Russian financial interests and for the plans of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office's section known as the Counter Disinformation & Media Development (CDMD); for more, read this.

The newspaper report claimed: "The $9.75 price per dose for 300m shots of the Russian vaccine, developed by the state-run Gamaleya Institute, undermines Moscow's argument that it is offering affordable jabs to countries priced out of deals with western pharmaceutical groups. The deals struck by the AU [African Union], which is emerging as one of the world's biggest vaccine buyers, provide a rare insight into how jab prices compare, a subject manufacturers have sought to keep out of the spotlight. 'Africa is a key market for Sputnik V,' said the Russian Direct Investment Fund, a Kremlin-run wealth fund overseeing Sputnik V's foreign sales. 'Our international price of just under $10 per dose is the same for all markets.' Sputnik V recipients require two doses, meaning the cost per individual is just under $20."

The FT report added: "the price of the Russian vaccine, which will not start arriving in Africa until May, compares with the $3 a dose the AU has agreed for the Oxford/AstraZeneca and Novavax jabs made by the Serum Institute of India, according to the people familiar with AU procurement. The AU will pay $ 6.75 a dose for the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine and $10 for Johnson & Johnson's, a single-dose product. It is not purchasing any of Moderna's two-shot inoculation, priced at $32 to $37 per dose."

There is no mention of the GAVI-COVAX vaccine subsidy scheme by the FT reporters. Four of Berkley's spokesmen in Geneva were asked to clarify whether the vaccine prices quoted by the newspaper were subsidised by loan or grant money from GAVI.

These questions were put by email to the press agents working for Berkley in GAVI:
  • How do you set target acquisition/resale prices for vaccines in countries with low-income populations?
  • What is the pricing scheme your institution and the GAVI/COVAX/AMC system use — at what price do you procure from the vaccine originator or its producer? At what price do you then sell the vaccine to target low-income countries?
  • How is the difference between procurement price and wholesale/retail distribution price calculated and financed?
The GAVI officials had just issued a detailed tabulation of the countries undertaking to receive the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines over the next several months. The biggest consumers of AstraZeneca on this list so far are Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Congo (DRC), and Mexico. For Pfizer, the dose numbers remain small; the recipients are led by Ukraine, South Africa, Colombia, Philippines, and Peru.

These are the four GAVI spokesmen in Geneva:

They refuse to say how much money is being paid by GAVI's contributors to subsidise the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine sales to African governments.

They are also reluctant to answer the question emailed to them: "What funds are contributed to the COVAX Facility/AMC for Covid-19 vaccine distribution by these sources?" AMC in GAVI jargon stands for "COVID-19 Vaccines Advance Market Commitment (COVAX AMC). [It is] the first building block of the COVAX Facility. The Gavi COVAX AMC is the innovative financing instrument that will support the participation of 92 low- and middle-income economies in the COVAX Facility - enabling access to donor-funded doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines. The AMC, combined with additional support for country readiness and delivery, will make sure the most vulnerable in all countries can be protected in the short term, regardless of income level."

What exactly is this "financial instrument"?

According to Berkley's explanation, "doses for lower-income economies will also be procured through the COVAX Facility but will be paid for via the separate financial mechanism of the COVAX AMC, which will be largely funded through Official Development Assistance (ODA), as well as contributions from the private sector and philanthropy. Even so, it is likely that the 92 ODA-eligible countries accessing vaccines through the COVAX AMC may also be required to share some of the costs of COVID-19 vaccines and delivery. Through this cost-sharing approach, countries will have an opportunity to complement and build on the essential foundation built by these early, donor funded doses if they wish to achieve a higher population coverage."

Berkley and his spokesmen don't say exactly whence the money comes which they term "Official Development Assistance (ODA), as well as contributions from the private sector and philanthropy." Instead, the GAVI website presents this picture-book outline of how the cash flows.

Source

However, in the small print of GAVI's tabulation of its funding sources, it is clear that for pledges and contributions through September 30, 2020, the UK leads with 23%; the Gates Foundation comes next with 17%; and the US follows at 15%. The total shown at the bottom of the table is $10.2 billion.

WHERE GAVI'S MONEY COMES FROM

Source

A separate tabulation of cash received by September 30, 2020, shows a similar picture except that the money donated by the Gates Foundation exceeds the British Government's contribution and is almost double the US funding. These figures are for the period 2015-2020; for the Covid-19 financing called COVAX AMC the published numbers are very small, and were led by Japan and Kuwait.

It is only by examining GAVI's country "donor profiles" is it possible to identify the sources of the cash which has so far gone into the COVAX AMC bank for subsidising Covid-19 vaccine distribution around the world. According to this search, the UK leads with $706 million; in other words, the British state budget is subsidising African purchasing of the British vaccine AstraZeneca; GAVI is its intermediary.

Next in cash contribution to this banking operation is Canada with $190 million, followed by the Gates Foundation at $156 million; Saudi Arabia, $153 million; Japan, $130 million; the European Commission, $117 million; Germany, $88 million, and Australia, $58 million. On German direction, EC financing for the Pfizer vaccine includes a loan guarantee through the European Investment Bank of $468 million. Adding up the numbers the AstraZeneca subsidy of $706 million is just ahead of the Pfizer subsidy of $673 million. Subtract that money, and the price of AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines in Africa would be significantly greater - so much greater, in fact, that it would erase the apparent price advantage reported by the FT.

The comparative advantage swings over to Sputnik V, however, when the number of doses financed by GAVI-COVAX is compared to the total doses the African states require to safeguard their people. According to expert estimates, the NATO subsidy through COVAX is covering less than half the African need; possibly as little as 20%. To supply the remainder, Pfizer is on record as demanding a price that is much higher than that of Sputnik V, or the Chinese vaccine alternatives.

On Pfizer's negotiating tactics in Latin America to cut its financial risk and cost exposure in case of liability claims for vaccine casualties, read this. For more, click.

The GAVI numbers show clearly how the NATO governments are subsidising the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines. Neither Russia nor China, which have been donors to GAVI programs in the past, are providing money for the NATO operation this time. On September 17 last year, the Russian Government announced it would not participate in the GAVI-COVAX scheme. "It's nothing but another NATO-type Marshall Plan, this time in the medical sphere", commented one of the sources.

On Monday, the British Ambassador to the UN, Dame Barbara Woodward (right),

© Unknown
pretended that the GAVI-COVAX scheme was politically and commercially neutral. She announced it "is important for Russia to cooperate with COVAX in the context of the overall work with the coronavirus pandemic." She also implied that if Russia paid into the scheme, the UK regulatory authorities would be more inclined to approve Sputnik V for introduction into the UK.

In fact, according to Russian sources interviewed in Moscow this week, it is clear that the GAVI-COVAX operation is aimed at boosting the AstraZenca and Pfizer vaccines over Sputnik V for political and commercial gain. The Russians are therefore negotiating their vaccine sales bilaterally; if there is price discounting or other concessions, the terms remain secret; the reporters of the Financial Times don't know them.

Asked this week to clarify the terms their governments have been negotiating with Moscow to obtain the Sputnik V vaccine, Moscow embassy officials for South Africa, Nigeria, Mozambique and Algeria, refuse to say.

The official website for Sputnik V, written by the vaccine developer Gamaleya and the state investor in the project, the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) has employed a London public relations company to issue press releases. It has announced that "RDIF continues expanding existing agreements with international manufacturing partners to produce the vaccine for more than 500 million people in 2021. The cost of one dose of the Sputnik V vaccine for international markets will be less than $10. Sputnik V is a two dose vaccine. Therefore, Sputnik V will be two or more times cheaper than mRNA vaccines with similar efficacy levels. Vaccination with Sputnik V will be free of charge for Russian citizens."

The mRNA (messenger ribonucleuc acid ) vaccines operate with genetic modification technology which is controversial because its long-term effects are unknown and untested. The leading mRNA vaccines competing against Sputnik V are Pfizer and Moderna.

COVID-19 VACCINE TECHNOLOGIES

Source

Because the source is Australian, it is hostile to both the Russian and Chinese vaccines, and omits to mention them. Sputnik V is of the viral vector type; the Chinese Sinovac (CoronaVac) vaccine is of the dead virus type. For a discussion of the genomic engineering technologies in development in Russia, read this.

A RDIF spokesman refused to discuss price discounting and would not comment on the London newspaper claims. He also declined to comment on the GAVI-COVAX subsidy scheme.

R-Pharm, one of Russia's leading pharmaceutical producers, acknowledged that it is involved in the distribution of Sputnik V domestically and also for export. A company source said the export price for Sputnik V is "about $10, not more". He added the COVAX operation is "outside our sphere".

Last week, in an official announcement from the federal Health Ministry and Ministry of Industry and Trade, for those in Russia who aren't eligible to be vaccinated free of charge, the maximum commercial price for the two-dose Sputnik V inside the country will be Rb866.81 ($11.71). This was a sharp reduction from Rb1,942 announced by the Health Ministry in early December.
I don't know if Tucker Carlson is a stooge or not but if he would have been around during the 9/11 fiasco, what would his comments have been?

We should be sure to try to get these types of stories too persons like Steve Hilton, Tucker Carlson and especially primarily Republican congressman and senators but even democratic Representatives also. In addition to local officials.

I just saw on the news today that apparently the concern about the coronavirus vaccine safety is so public that billion dollars is being set aside towards a media campaign to proclaim it's safety.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know if Tucker Carlson is a stooge or not but if he would have been around during the 9/11 fiasco, what would his comments have been?

The following video is of Carlson covering-up WTC-7. This clip used to be up on Youtube. I did a search for it there, and couldn't find it anymore. Fortunately, someone posted it on Bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wQpNQsFnbDO0/

I wouldn't trust Carlson as far as I could throw him with one hand. Back in January of 2020 when the "outbreak" in China was at the front of the news,
Carlson had a guy from the WHO on his program complaining that China wouldn't allow him to investigate. Carlson was listening to the guy with a sympathetic ear, as if the WHO was some credible organization that wasn't involved in planning this damned thing.

The only person I know of that has worked for Fox News, and who has admitted the official 911 story is false, is Andrew Napolitano.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Health Ranger Report

March 12th, 2021

Ten nations halt covid vaccine, corporate CULT training camps in California . . .

[ . . .while "Christian America" is still too far under the Satanic death spell of the BEAST. Even Moody Bible Radio with its SRN (Salem Radio News) and TCT (Total Christian Television --NOT!) is pushing the BEAST'S Death Jab right along with apostate pedo-peddler, anti-Christ "Francis" and all his lackey puppet bishops and priests. Birds of a feather flock together. So our chastisements keep piling up: Christians are now forced to pay for abortions, for gender change operations, massive bailouts for Democrat destroyed cities and states while they have shut our churches and businesses down. "My people perish for lack of knowledge." ]

https://www.brighteon.com/370d3465-537d-4f9b-8b6d-04670d48ea85

It’s Here: First Court Case Against Mandatory Vaccination: Attorney Interview
[Imagine having to go to court to gain exemption from a forced medical procedure by new deputized NAZI corporate brown shirt brigades (a criminal violation of the Nuremberg code) that has proven to be deadly and admittedly will not help stop the spread of the supposed "Covid 19"!!!!]

•Mar 7, 2021

Spiro Skouras

173K subscribers

In this interview, Spiro is joined by Attorney Ana Garner of New Mexico. Garner represents her client Isaac Legaretta, an officer at the Doña Ana County Detention Center and a military veteran, who is suing the county over its new policy for first responders to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations or face termination. Attorney Garner explains the significance of this case and what is at stake, as it is the first of its kind and may set a new standard for legal precedent regarding mandatory vaccination. Garner says she is prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court if necessary. Spiro and Ana Garner also discuss another case of her’s that is ongoing currently. A case that challenges not only the Governor of New Mexico, but the emergency itself. NM Stands Up! https://nmstandsup.org Show Notes: https://www.activistpost.com/2021/03/...

28-year-old physical therapist dies two days after taking COVID vaccine
Her mother reported that an autopsy showed no ‘other red flags’ that conceivably could have led to Haley Link Brinkmeyer’s premature death.

[And all for a shot that they admit does not make you a non-spreader of Covid 19 --which of course is a lie, as the covid 19 virus is a total myth, symptoms of which are caused by numerous toxins within the body and likely 5G rollouts in 2019 and other microwave and other wireless electronic polution, proven to damage lung tissue and inhibit oxigenation of the body -- but is certainly a good indicator of the mindlessnes or the majority of Americans for which "they" can morally justify their openly and publically admitted eugenics pgm against 90 % of humanity which they have openly and publically called us "useless eaters"!!!]

Haley Link Brinkmeyer with her husband

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/2...il&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-37bbdbdbf2-401445601

BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was Struggling in ICU on Saturday After Taking Vaccine

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ccording-reports-icu-saturday-taking-vaccine/

"Come out of her (the monitary banking & commerial "city" of Babylon controled by the Great Whore with whom all the nations of the world have committed fornication with) My people lest you be partakers of her sins and partakers of her plagues." Rev. 18:4

"The light of a lamp shall not shine in you (Babylon) anymore . . . for your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your pharmaceuticals [Greek: pharmakeia] were all the nations deceived." Rev. 18:23

These plagues of famine, economic collapse from the manufactured fear hype shutdowns and the death and disability from the so called vaccine solution are specifically detailed in the 4th and 5th Seals of Revelation 6:5-8.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
01F0XF76VHM2XMBNATG6KH3DH1.jpeg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Pfizer execs: We see a ‘significant opportunity’ to hike COVID-19 vaccine prices​

Pfizer executives said recently that there could be a "significant opportunity" to hike prices of the company's Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, according to an Insider report early Tuesday.

What are the details?​

During last week's Barclays Global Healthcare Conference, Pfizer CFO Frank D'Amelio and Senior VP of Investor Relations Chuck Triano told company investors that there could be a "significant opportunity" to increase vaccine prices if the COVID-19 pandemic turns endemic, meaning that the virus is always with the world — not unlike influenza.
D'Amelio and Triano added that people may need a third vaccine to deal with emerging coronavirus variants, or may also require a third dose as a booster.
During the conference, D'Amelio said, "If you look at how current demand and current pricing is being driven, it's clearly not being driven by what I'll call normal market conditions or normal market forces. ... t's been driven by the pandemic state we've been in, and the needs of governments to secure doses from various vaccine suppliers."

D'Amelio pointed out that when "normal market conditions" resume, there could be a chance for the company to capitalize on the vaccines from a "demand" and "pricing perspective."
"We believe it's becoming increasingly likely that an annual revaccination is going to take place," he added.
You can listen to the remarks in the video below.

"But we think as this shifts from pandemic to endemic, we think there's an opportunity here for us." https://t.co/Fj7d6up9mW
— Lee Fang (@Lee Fang)1615848816.0

A warning about rising prices​

In February, Forbes reporter John LaMattina warned of rising COVID-19 vaccine prices.
"[P]rice gouging for the vaccines hasn't occurred," LaMattina wrote. "The most expensive of the vaccines has been Pfizer's, and that two-dose regimen is priced at $39. To put that into perspective the price for the quadrivalent flu shot in 2020 ranged from $35-$41 at places like Walgreen's, and CVS, with 'senior doses' (for those over 65) running close to $70. Given the destructive effects that COVID-19 has had on the economy, the new vaccines are a bargain. More importantly, they save lives."
He noted, however, that "goodwill" toward biopharmaceutical companies may soon well "evaporate" as other recent remarks made by D'Amelio implies that the company will "get more on price" once the pandemic wanes.
"One analyst speculated that Pfizer could be targeting a price 3-4 times higher — as much as $156/treatment," LaMattina added. "A sudden, dramatic increase in the cost of the vaccine will certainly damage the industry's image — almost like the industry would be performing a 'bait and switch' operation."
"Such a move would result in politicians calling industry executives to testify on Capitol Hill about how the company can justify such increases at the expense of the American public. All the accrued goodwill will be lost," he observed.
"Certainly, Pfizer should be able to raise the price of its COVID-19 vaccine — perhaps to the level of the high end flu vaccine prices," he concluded. "It should be noted that despite the billions in revenue that Pfizer will be generating from its vaccine, its stock price has been stagnant. It should be allowed to benefit for its unbelievable efforts. But Pfizer and the rest of the industry has dramatically changed the way it is viewed by the public. Let's not go back to getting bashed about drug prices, especially with respect to Covid-19 vaccines."

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
― C. S. Lewis

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ThnVsNow.jpg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

‘Vaccine Secrets’: What Parents Should Know Before They Vaccinate Their Kids

“Vaccine Secrets,” an animated video created by parents of vaccine-injured children, fact checks the many statements used to convince parents that vaccines are safe and effective.
By
Children's Health Defense Team

When it comes to vaccines, the prevailing narrative is that they are a modern miracle.
But what if that isn’t true? What if vaccines are potentially more dangerous to some people than the diseases they were designed to prevent?
“Vaccine Secrets,” an animated video, explores these questions and more. The video was created by parents who followed the rules. They vaccinated their children according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s schedule.
These parents thought they were doing the right thing, that they were protecting their children. Sadly, they learned they had done just the opposite.
As this video points out, some children can withstand the mercury, aluminumand other industrial chemicals that are in vaccines — but others can’t.
“Vaccine Secrets” fact checks the many statements used to convince parents that vaccines are safe and effective, and dispels many of the myths perpetuated about vaccines, including:
Children’s Health Defense provides links to sources backing up all of the facts outlined in the video.
Watch “Vaccine Secrets’:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
03/17/21

‘Vaccine Secrets’: What Parents Should Know Before They Vaccinate Their Kids

“Vaccine Secrets,” an animated video created by parents of vaccine-injured children, fact checks the many statements used to convince parents that vaccines are safe and effective.
By Children's Health Defense Team

When it comes to vaccines, the prevailing narrative is that they are a modern miracle.

But what if that isn’t true? What if vaccines are potentially more dangerous to some people than the diseases they were designed to prevent?

“Vaccine Secrets,” an animated video, explores these questions and more. The video was created by parents who followed the rules. They vaccinated their children according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s schedule.

These parents thought they were doing the right thing, that they were protecting their children. Sadly, they learned they had done just the opposite.

As this video points out, some children can withstand the mercury, aluminum and other industrial chemicals that are in vaccines — but others can’t.

“Vaccine Secrets” fact checks the many statements used to convince parents that vaccines are safe and effective, and dispels many of the myths perpetuated about vaccines, including:
Children’s Health Defense provides links to sources backing up all of the facts outlined in the video.

Watch “Vaccine Secrets’:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Professor of Molecular Genetics issues ‘chilling warning’ on Covid mRNA vaccines…

Posted by Kane on February 21, 2021

SOURCE — LEW ROCKWELL

Latent Deaths Predicted Among The Elderly After Immunization With mRNA Vaccine

Dr. Dolores Cahill, professor of molecular genetics, School of Medicine at University College Dublin, and chairwoman of Irish Freedom Party,

Partial Transcript

Then the real adverse events will happen, against whatever is the real mRNA in the vaccines, and when the person vaccinated comes across (this coronavirus) sometime later …. what happened in the animal studies, 20% or 50% or 100% of the animals died. Among people over 80, maybe about 2.5% will experience severe side effects, adverse events where people cannot work or live life normally.

Then with the 2nd vaccination it could be 1 in 10 or ten percent. For the over 80-year-olds, I would think that 80% of them would have life-limiting reactions or die when they come across the messenger RNA again.

For others (not elderly) it could be half of the people who could be severely harmed.

What it does is this gene therapy or medical device is setting up an autoimmune disease chronically.

It’s anaphylaxis in the first wave. It’s anaphylaxis +allergic reaction the 2nd wave. But the 3rd reaction occurs when you come across whatever the messenger RNA is against (virus), and now you have stimulated your immune system to have a low-grade autoimmune disease, not immunity to yourself per se because the mRNA is expressing a viral protein.

Now you’ve made yourself into a genetically modified organism, and so the immune system that is meant to push the viruses or bacteria out… now the autoimmune reaction is attacking your body low grade.

Now months later when you come across the virus that stimulates the immune system to get rid of the virus and when the immune system sees that you have viral proteins in your own cells and organs, then about a week later (the adaptive immune system kicks in, the mechanism that makes specific long-term memory antibodies against a pathogen) and you go into organ failure.

Because your immune system is killing your own organs. Those patients will present as sepsis initially. Then later you die of organ failure.

If you have one or two co-morbidities, the energy the immune system requires will make the older person very tired and exhausted and they don’t have the capacity to survive if you have underlying conditions.

Normally, because the mRNA is in every cell of their body, it’s almost unstoppable. It destroys the heart, or the spleen, or the lungs, or the liver because the mRNA is expressing the protein in every cell.

Just as a solution, what we urgently need, just as a repository, 1 in 100, or 1 in 200 vaccine vials injected, to be set aside, especially into the elderly in the care homes. They need to be stored in a biorepository of the vaccine vials randomly, so when the people start to die, we can actually see what is in this vaccine. We should be doing this now.

I am concerned that there are maybe multiple mRNAs in this vaccine, not just something for coronavirus.

We urgently need quality control to randomly require doctors to give 1 in 100 vaccine vials to a repository and someone like me could forensically analyze what’s in these vaccines.

So, when the elderly start dying, we will know. We should be knowing now what’s in them. It’s absolutely a dangerous gene therapy. Should not be given to the elderly,” emphasized professor Cahill.

Continue reading at Lew Rockwell…

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Nothing to see here.

Benefits of using the shot outweigh its potential risks and inoculations should proceed​

Whatever happened to "First, do no harm"?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
^^

So if the vaccine doesn’t immunize against all these new variants why risk getting the vaccine at all

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The vaccine was for the variant that it just caused to disappear.

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

You'll need a prick for each forthcoming variant...

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
The vaccine was for the variant that it just caused to disappear.

View attachment 205005

You'll need a prick for each forthcoming variant...
I think maybe that was the gates oh me excuse me I mean the game plan all along?

but I think the point Rand Paul was trying to make is that that variant isn't in the US at this time. Under that faicci way of thinking, there will never be a reason to not go without masks, because there might be a new virus somewhere in the world.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HMMM... NOTHING STRANGE GOING ON IN TANZANIA FOLKS!​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This doctor describes the vaccine as a fraud

Essentially untested gene therapy (skipped animal studies and skipped long term human studies)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I want to know is how many Chinese have been vaccinated against thos Chinese flu?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Had a rather heated conversation with a family member over Covid death rates. Considering that a lot of the numbers are bullshit and manipulated, where does one go for the most honest, basic numbers.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Had a rather heated conversation with a family member over Covid death rates. Considering that a lot of the numbers are bullshit and manipulated, where does one go for the most honest, basic numbers.
Before Thanksgiving the CDC had actually separated the deaths where covid was the likely only cause of death in contrast with those who died and tested positive with covid.

They may still separate those two classifications. From what I recall the number was something like 4% of those people who are included as dying from covid as actually dying exclusively from covid.

Part of that problem was the fact that the deaths with covid were being inflated due to the false PCB tests. The NIH or the CDC corrected the number of cycles that were being used to determine positive or negative covid in early January of this year. That's the reason that we're seeing falling numbers of covid cases is partly because many people have had it and therefore do not get it again, and also that they change the criterion for testing positive through the test. There are multiples fewer persons testing positive then what had been under the previous criterion. there had been a post about a week ago titled the real reason the covid numbers are falling.