• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I just realized: Unless the law changes, vaccines have to be FDA approved to be made mandatory; it's illegal to require them if they only have Emergency Use Authorization. So it's possible the FDA will approve these "vaccines" not because they're safe -- the FDA knows they aren't -- but so they can be made mandatory.

I thought of something else: It's possible the mRNA injections won't get approved but the "traditional" ones will. Maybe, as the disastrous effects of the mRNA injections become more and more apparent and can't be ignored/cover up, at some point, before the trials are over, they will stop offering the mRNA vaccines; only the traditional ones will be available. (And by then the media will have started talking more and more about the traditional "vaccines" and less and less about the mRNA ones.) If that happens that could be a sure sign the mRNA shots aren't expected to get approval and the "traditional" ones, though still dangerous, will be the first ones to be made mandatory.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So it's possible the FDA will approve these "vaccines" not because they're safe -- the FDA knows they aren't -- but so they can be made mandatory.
That'll be two years, minimum. So we should have at least that long.

It'll all come down to how many actually end up volunteering to get it. If it's low enough, it'll be hard to impose a VaxPass type system.
....but if it ends up being 85 or 90%, any holdouts will somehow be made to get it.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1616990579249.png

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
violations of my health privacy

where did that idea go?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just when you think nothing else they do to us can be more horrifying....there's this! Some say this is fake, I'll take my chances with nature protecting me vs that crap they're shoving in people's bodies.

DO I trust the nurses that they think they're doing the right thing when administering this crap to patients? Yes, I just don't trust the people THEY trust!

We should be either running from these monsters or, more appropriately, organizing together in search parties and hunting them down! Instead we're drawn to them like a moth to a flame, accepting their words and deeds as truth as our people are dying more by the day so those who remain can feel 'protected'.

How could we be so stupid? Because most human beings are fools!

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
maybe because, where i'm at, knives are restricted to 3" or less and throwing knives are sorta nebulous because i can throw a butter knife but not a 'throwing knife'

idk

:don't know:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
maybe because, where i'm at, knives are restricted to 3" or less and throwing knives are sorta nebulous because i can throw a butter knife but not a 'throwing knife'

idk

:don't know:
I do have a few sets of throwing knives....pretty cool they are too

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just when you think nothing else they do to us can be more horrifying....there's this! Some say this is fake, I'll take my chances with nature protecting me vs that crap they're shoving in people's bodies.

DO I trust the nurses that they think they're doing the right thing when administering this crap to patients? Yes, I just don't trust the people THEY trust!

We should be either running from these monsters or, more appropriately, organizing together in search parties and hunting them down! Instead we're drawn to them like a moth to a flame, accepting their words and deeds as truth as our people are dying more by the day so those who remain can feel 'protected'.

How could we be so stupid? Because most human beings are fools!
that video is shocking

as long as it's real and what i saw, reminds me of a cactus needle, seemed very plausible

what happens with slivers, they begin to fester if not removed, regional swelling occurs and the body will eventually reject the item but, if it's a plastic spike in your nose, once it's 'pushed out' it can just wander around until it replants itself the next nose blow you do, or pinch your nose together, it resinks itself...

and who's gonna shove a microscope up your nose and look for little whitish plastic bristles?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
that video is shocking

as long as it's real and what i saw, reminds me of a cactus needle, seemed very plausible

what happens with slivers, they begin to fester if not removed, regional swelling occurs and the body will eventually reject the item but, if it's a plastic spike in your nose, once it's 'pushed out' it can just wander around until it replants itself the next nose blow you do, or pinch your nose together, it resinks itself...

and who's gonna shove a microscope up your nose and look for little whitish plastic bristles?
They push that swab right past your nose and into your sinuses. I watched my FIL get his test before cataract surgery last week and I winced when I saw how far up they stick that thing. Whatever they stick in there, it's in DEEP!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
DO I trust the nurses that they think they're doing the right thing when administering this crap to patients?
Been thinking about this just a little. The nurses are conditioned to administer drugs or do tests according to the protocols and instructions that they've been given an indoctrinated into. It's likely or possible that in previous times most all nurses have done procedures that they either questioned or disagreed with. But they go along because they are a subordinate and a technician. Some may have the freedom to question doctor's orders and interact with them but no nurse that I know of can prescribes a procedure or drug..

Most nurses would be subject to the same treatment which they give their patients. And many nursing professionals have already been offered and either willingly or coercively taken the alleged vaccines.

The majority of persons who receive into themselves a questionable experimental vaccine unwilling or hesitantly might have a tendency to recommend it to others, feeling that if I was required to take the vaccine then others should be required to take it too.

Some nurses might be more (edit: added objective) trustworthy , honorable and Noble in principle than others

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some nurses might be more trustworthy , honorable and Noble in principle than others
that applies to us all, to some degree, and it's a great feeling to meet any of the others that exist out there

that's mostly why i'm here instead of 'out there'

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Been thinking about this just a little. The nurses are conditioned to administer drugs or do tests according to the protocols and instructions that they've been given an indoctrinated into. It's likely or possible that in previous times most all nurses have done procedures that they either questioned or disagreed with. But they go along because they are a subordinate and a technician. Some may have the freedom to question doctor's orders and interact with them but no nurse that I know of can prescribes a procedure or drug..

Most nurses would be subject to the same treatment which they give their patients. And many nursing professionals have already been offered and either willingly or coercively taken the alleged vaccines.

The majority of persons who receive into themselves a questionable experimental vaccine unwilling or hesitantly might have a tendency to recommend it to others, feeling that if I was required to take the vaccine then others should be required to take it too.

Some nurses might be more trustworthy , honorable and Noble in principle than others
I don't believe it's as much about honesty, trust or nobility as it is performance of their duty. They actually believe they're helping people and doing good. I don't fault them in the least. I fault the people who provide them with 'data'

The data is flawed...many nurses/docs realize this but will continue to do the duty they were trained and molded to do. Many of them have total trust in the system of medicine we have in place today and cannot comprehend what we here think the medical world has turned into

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Amish community in Pennsylvania becomes first in US to achieve herd immunity after reopening churches led to 90% of households being infected with the virus last year

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 09:18 EDT, 28 March 2021

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
even the term Herd, as in Herd Immunity, is a rather disparaging word

and the term is kinda nebulous, Exactly what does it mean? is Herd Immunity a scientifically proven event? One that can be picked out of the entire event? like a moment in time???

i'll wait for the answer off-line

:green tea:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Well apparently the CDC or who has determined that herd immunity is enough of a reality that they have defined it. Prior to covid-19 it was defined something like semicolon one the majority of the population has acquired anti-gens or antibodies to an infection or virus through acquiring the virus, her immunity is attained.

They changed it to read or intended it to mean that heard immunity can be obtained only when 85% of the populace has been vaccinated. They have taken immunity by developing antibodies out of the equation.

I also think there is some study that could be made to determine if antibodies and anti-gens are transferable among people the same way that a virus or bacteria is transferable. In other words if a person is living amongst groups of people who have developed antibodies can they acquire the antibodies through passive contact or direct contact? I personally don't see why not but perhaps antibodies are person specific?

And yet one of the treatments was that those who had developed antibodies and who had acquired the disease were being asked to supply blood plasma to transfer to the most serious cases. And yet I heard very very little if anything about how that was being successfully used.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
JMHO This is going to end up as one of the biggest wealth grabs, big .g0v in your life & manipulations of the masses anyone ever saw.
Again, JMHO. Hope I'm not wrong.
My post #874, 4/13/20 seems to have some truth.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"Vaccine" failure numbers from Europe:

3,964 DEAD 162,610 injuries: European database of adverse drug reactions for covid-19 "vaccines"

Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:43 UTC

EuroVigilance
The European database of suspected drug reaction reports, EudraVigilance, is now tracking reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 "vaccines."

Here is what EudraVigilancestates about their database:
This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to EudraVigilance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

EudraVigilance is a system designed for collecting reports of suspected side effects. These reports are used for evaluating the benefits and risks of medicines during their development and monitoring their safety following their authorisation in the European Economic Area (EEA). EudraVigilance has been in use since December 2001.

This website was launched to comply with the EudraVigilance Access Policy, which was developed to improve public health by supporting the monitoring of the safety of medicines and to increase transparency for stakeholders, including the general public.

The Management Board of the European Medicines Agency first approved the EudraVigilance Access Policy in December 2010. A revision was adopted by the Board in December 2015 based on the 2010 pharmacovigilance legislation. The policy aims to provide stakeholders such as national medicines regulatory authorities in the EEA, the European Commission, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers, as well as the pharmaceutical industry and research organisations, with access to reports on suspected side effects.

Transparency is a key guiding principle of the Agency, and is pivotal to building trust and confidence in the regulatory process. By increasing transparency, the Agency is better able to address the growing need among stakeholders, including the general public, for access to information. (Source.)
Their report through March 13, 2021 lists 3,964 deaths and 162,610 injuries following injections of three experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414), COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN), and COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19).

There is also data for a fourth experimental COVID "vaccine," COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S). We have not included data from the Johnson and Johnson COVID shot in this report, but will do so in future reports.

A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the three COVID-19 shots we are including here, and here is the summary data through March 13, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 2,540 deaths and 102,100 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of individual cases (BioNTech/Pfizer)

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN)
  • 7,604 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 4,636 Cardiac disorders incl. 276 deaths
  • 22 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,683 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 52 Endocrine disorders
  • 2,941 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 23,074 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 125 deaths
  • 72,072 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 957 deaths
  • 102 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 1,928 Immune system disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 6,020 Infections and infestations incl. 275 deaths
  • 2,198 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 32 deaths
  • 4,565 Investigations incl. 111 deaths
  • 1,567 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 49 deaths
  • 37,365 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 55 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
  • 44,993 Nervous system disorders incl. 185 deaths
  • 81 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 2 deaths
  • 57 Product issues
  • 3,742 Psychiatric disorders incl. 28 deaths
  • 525 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 37 deaths
  • 545 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 8,788 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 294 deaths
  • 10,808 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 229 Social circumstances incl. 6 deaths
  • 69 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,820 Vascular disorders incl. 74 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 973 deaths and 5,939 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of Individual Cases (Moderna)

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
  • 330 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 501 Cardiac disorders incl. 96 deaths
  • 1 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 116 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 6 Endocrine disorders
  • 181 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 1,283 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 40 deaths
  • 4,198 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 393 deaths
  • 21 Hepatobiliary disorders
  • 219 Immune system disorders incl. 1 death
  • 515 Infections and infestations incl. 57 deaths
  • 236 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 16 deaths
  • 411 Investigations incl. 36 deaths
  • 165 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 1,727 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 23 deaths
  • 12 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
  • 2,324 Nervous system disorders incl. 111 deaths
  • 15 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 4 Product issues
  • 271 Psychiatric disorders incl. 14 deaths
  • 93 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 34 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 817 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 93 deaths
  • 740 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 48 Social circumstances incl. 3 deaths
  • 40 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 368 Vascular disorders incl. 32 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222(CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/AstraZeneca: 451 deaths and 54,571 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of Individual Cases (Oxford/AstraZeneca)

COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
  • 1,180 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 2,080 Cardiac disorders incl. 63 deaths
  • 17 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 1,237 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 41 Endocrine disorders
  • 1,977 Eye disorders incl. 1 death
  • 17,491 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 42,367 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 198 deaths
  • 32 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
  • 578 Immune system disorders
  • 3,340 Infections and infestations incl. 46 deaths
  • 853 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,384 Investigations incl. 3 deaths
  • 2,676 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 5 deaths
  • 22,858 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 19 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 2 deaths
  • 32,490 Nervous system disorders incl. 41 deaths
  • 22 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11 Product issues
  • 3,105 Psychiatric disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 560 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 266 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 4,293 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 33 deaths
  • 6,815 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 99 Social circumstances incl. 2 deaths
  • 138 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 1,656 Vascular disorders incl. 11 deaths
This is public information funded by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), but it is obviously being censored by the corporate media.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
"Vaccine" failure numbers from Europe:

3,964 DEAD 162,610 injuries: European database of adverse drug reactions for covid-19 "vaccines"

Brian Shilhavy
Health Impact News
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:43 UTC

EuroVigilance
The European database of suspected drug reaction reports, EudraVigilance, is now tracking reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 "vaccines."

Here is what EudraVigilancestates about their database:

Their report through March 13, 2021 lists 3,964 deaths and 162,610 injuries following injections of three experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414), COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN), and COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19).

There is also data for a fourth experimental COVID "vaccine," COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S). We have not included data from the Johnson and Johnson COVID shot in this report, but will do so in future reports.

A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the three COVID-19 shots we are including here, and here is the summary data through March 13, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 2,540 deaths and 102,100 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of individual cases (BioNTech/Pfizer)

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN)
  • 7,604 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 4,636 Cardiac disorders incl. 276 deaths
  • 22 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,683 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 52 Endocrine disorders
  • 2,941 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 23,074 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 125 deaths
  • 72,072 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 957 deaths
  • 102 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 1,928 Immune system disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 6,020 Infections and infestations incl. 275 deaths
  • 2,198 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 32 deaths
  • 4,565 Investigations incl. 111 deaths
  • 1,567 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 49 deaths
  • 37,365 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 55 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
  • 44,993 Nervous system disorders incl. 185 deaths
  • 81 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 2 deaths
  • 57 Product issues
  • 3,742 Psychiatric disorders incl. 28 deaths
  • 525 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 37 deaths
  • 545 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 8,788 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 294 deaths
  • 10,808 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 229 Social circumstances incl. 6 deaths
  • 69 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 4,820 Vascular disorders incl. 74 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 973 deaths and 5,939 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of Individual Cases (Moderna)

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
  • 330 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 501 Cardiac disorders incl. 96 deaths
  • 1 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 116 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 6 Endocrine disorders
  • 181 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 1,283 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 40 deaths
  • 4,198 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 393 deaths
  • 21 Hepatobiliary disorders
  • 219 Immune system disorders incl. 1 death
  • 515 Infections and infestations incl. 57 deaths
  • 236 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 16 deaths
  • 411 Investigations incl. 36 deaths
  • 165 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 1,727 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 23 deaths
  • 12 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
  • 2,324 Nervous system disorders incl. 111 deaths
  • 15 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 4 Product issues
  • 271 Psychiatric disorders incl. 14 deaths
  • 93 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 34 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 817 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 93 deaths
  • 740 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 48 Social circumstances incl. 3 deaths
  • 40 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 368 Vascular disorders incl. 32 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222(CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/AstraZeneca: 451 deaths and 54,571 injuries to 13/03/2021

Number of Individual Cases (Oxford/AstraZeneca)

COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
  • 1,180 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 2,080 Cardiac disorders incl. 63 deaths
  • 17 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 1,237 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 41 Endocrine disorders
  • 1,977 Eye disorders incl. 1 death
  • 17,491 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 42,367 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 198 deaths
  • 32 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
  • 578 Immune system disorders
  • 3,340 Infections and infestations incl. 46 deaths
  • 853 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,384 Investigations incl. 3 deaths
  • 2,676 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 5 deaths
  • 22,858 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 19 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 2 deaths
  • 32,490 Nervous system disorders incl. 41 deaths
  • 22 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11 Product issues
  • 3,105 Psychiatric disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 560 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 266 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 4,293 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 33 deaths
  • 6,815 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 99 Social circumstances incl. 2 deaths
  • 138 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 4 deaths
  • 1,656 Vascular disorders incl. 11 deaths
This is public information funded by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), but it is obviously being censored by the corporate media.

and data on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
So, has anyone heard about how the impeachment trial and hanging of Cuomo in NY is going?

Me neither, that fizzled out fast, didn't it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ex-CDC Director Robert Redfield floats ‘cover-up’ in China COVID-19 response​

By Yaron Steinbuch
March 29, 2021

The former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention slammed China’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic — admitting that he could use the word “cover-up” to describe the country’s response to the virus, which has now killed more than 2.7 million people globally.

“A year after this pathogen started, we’re now having a critical analysis of where it came from by scientists,” Dr. Robert Redfield told CNN’s chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Sunday in a special report called “COVID WAR: The Pandemic Doctors Speak Out.”

“It seems to me that some of the information is people are not being transparent about it. I could use the word ‘cover-up,’ but I don’t know that so I’m not going to speculate that.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE VANDEN BOSSCHE CONTROVERSY​

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

Allegations of ‘astroturfing’ emerged over The HighWire’s coverage of virologist Geert Vanden Bossche and his public plea to halt all #Covid19 vaccination. Del addresses the allegations with a response including important dialogues with RFK Jr. and Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.12.43 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

March 26, 2021
Print This Post Print This Post

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”​

Total Views : 21,902

dead-people-morgue.3.19-CDC-report-VAERS.jpg

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Recorded deaths following the experimental COVID “vaccines” continued to soar this week as the CDC added more data today into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.
While the information contained in VAERS is publicly available information, the corporate media continues to censor it, and anyone who dares to publish publicly available information from the U.S. Government is labeled as “fake news” by the “fact checkers.”
The data released by the CDC today goes through March 19, 2021, with 44,606 recorded adverse events, including 2,050 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.”
3.26.-VAERS-data-dump-COVID-vaccines.jpg

Besides the recorded 2,050 deaths, there were 7,485 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 826 permanent disabilities, and 4450 hospitalizations.

Concerns About the New Experimental Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) COVID “Vaccine” with 16 Deaths​

There are now 1,107 adverse events including 16 deaths reported following the third experimental COVID vaccine to be granted emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA at the end of February, the Johnson and Johnson Janssen COVID vaccine.
I have not seen any report yet from the CDC regarding this third experimental COVID “vaccine,” which is the agency tasked with monitoring adverse effects on new experimental vaccines that are not FDA approved and given emergency use authorization (EUA).
But from the data released today in VAERS, there are some troubling signs, especially from the 16 deaths reported.
Two of the deaths reported stated that the patients exhibited signs of symptomatic COVID, and a third death also reported symptoms similar to COVID.
VAERS ID: 1103106 – Patient died on 01/24/2021. Began exhibiting symptoms similar to Covid 1 day after vaccination.
VAERS ID: 1111699 – Patient developed symptomatic COVID infection with symptoms starting 3/13, was admitted to the hospital for respiratory failure on 3/16 and expired on 3/18/21
VAERS ID: 1102815 – Patient presented to hospital on 3/11 with shortness of breath. History of chronic oxygen dependency at night. Became more sob over last several days and was not able to make it to md appointment. Had a recent abnormal stress test. Family states she was febrile at home. Was low on oxygen level on 2LNC, placed on non-rebreather and then BIPAP. Positive for Rhinovirus. Chest xray showed bilateral lower infiltrates. Patient detiorated through the night and was intubated and placed on vasopressors for septic shock. Patient was made DNR and family refused hemodialysis. Family then made decision to withdraw care.
Another case of death reported that the patient had “Respiratory arrest” before suddenly dying.
VAERS ID: 1112122 – Patient was admitted for Multi drug resistant UTI (for which he has been admitted many times before). Was hospitalized for 3 days while awaiting cultures, hemodynamically stable, with no lab abnormalities. On the day of discharge (sensitivities to UTI came back, pt to be discharged on cefepime, had PICC line) pt got up from bed, sat on the edge of the bed and was being given belongings by the nurse, alert and oriented and in a pleasant mood, when suddenly pt grabbed at his chest and stated “I can”t breathe” and became combative and altered when O2 was attempted to be placed on pt”s face; then pt had PEA arrest x3 and unable to achieve ROSC.
The CDC’s position remains that these mRNA type of “vaccines” cannot cause COVID, but the epidemiological evidence so far contradicts this “fact” by the CDC. See:

Fully Vaccinated People Testing Positive for COVID – So How Does the “Benefit” of Experimental Vaccines “Outweigh the Risk”?

Three of the deaths recorded after the Janssen experimental COVID injection were reported to be due to sudden cardiac arrest.
VAERS ID: 1098028 – Cardiac arrest, death approx 12 hours later. (See Benjamin Goodman’s story here: People Now Dying Following the Experimental Johnson and Johnson COVID Injections)
VAERS ID: 1103748 – Cardiac Arrest/Death
VAERS ID: 1110099 – 3/12/21 Sudden cardiac arrest at home; unable to be resuscitated at scene (Brother) Caller is a family friend who was asked by family to call and report incident. If f/u is needed, please contact him first.
VAERS ID 1098028, a 32-year-old male from New York who died from cardiac arrest, appears to be Benjamin Goodman’s case that we reported on earlier this week from The COVID Blog.
However, the second victim in that story, 25-year-old Desirée Penrod from Connecticut, does not appear to be listed yet, so who knows how many other deaths have not yet been recorded or released yet by the CDC.

CDC Protects Pharmaceutical Companies – Not the Public​

CDC-logo-HIN-version-2.jpg

The CDC continues to maintain that none of these deaths were caused by the vaccines. They are all “coincidences.”
A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. (Source.)
Please be aware that because the CDC’s position is that the experimental COVID “vaccines,” which are NOT FDA approved, are safe and effective, that if you do suffer an injury due to one of these injections, that you are pretty much on your own to try and find any relief, as these are experimental products that have never before been tested on humans, and there are no health care professionals, either in the medical system or in alternative health, that have any knowledge about how to treat injuries from these injections.
There is no going back and undoing the damage they may cause. And there is no hope for financial compensation because the pharmaceutical companies basically have legal immunity due to the “pandemic.”
The CDC is not concerned with your health or the health of your family. They are concerned with protecting Big Pharma and their experimental products.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice interactive map at link. Be sure to look under the deaths by age tab........

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Romanian Lung Doctor Formulates Covid Protocol That Cures 100% of Patients​

Saturday, March 27, 2021 7:33

Romanian doctor says she cures ‘100 percent’ of COVID patients Flavia Groșan chose not to apply official protocols to treat COVID-19 patients at all stages of the illness, instead approaching the disease as an ‘atypical pneumonia.’
grosan_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Flavia Groșan Sinteza Zilei cu Mihai Gadea / YouTube

March 24, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A pneumologist has been cleared of suspicion of “malpractice” by the Bihor Medical College in Romania after having been summoned on Monday to present her personal method for treating COVID-19 patients, which she claims has already allowed her to cure up to 1,000 patients.

Flavia Groșan, from Oradea near the Hungarian border, has been vocal in the Romanian media regarding her choice not to apply official protocols to treat COVID-19 patients at all stages of the illness, instead approaching the disease as an “atypical pneumonia.” She even went so far as to say that huge mistakes are being made in hospitals with excessive oxygen-therapy and, in the worst cases, intubation, which she claims actually “kills” the sick. Too much oxygen for too lengthy periods at a time, says Groșan, can lead to cerebral edema which in turn can cause death.

Intubation is even more dangerous, according to the broncho-pneumologist.

Her option, based on her twenty-year long experience, is to administer less oxygen so as not to go beyond a patient’s needs, and she also gives antibiotics and a few other cheap medicines, contrary to recommendations in many countries. This option, she says, has allowed her to heal “100 percent” of some 1,000 patients who went through her hands, with only a tiny handful perhaps going on to hospital later without her knowledge.

“My goal from the beginning of the pandemic was that no patient should get on the oxygen mask, nor be intubated. And it didn’t happen,” she told the widely-read daily National. “I use my classic, cheap medication, which also includes Clarithromycin, an antibiotic that is part of the macrolide antibiotic group. It is the only antibiotic with viral tropism (the property to be located in certain organs).”

“There are only three antibiotics in the macrolide class, erythromycin, which everyone knows, azithromycin and clarithromycin. I don’t like azithromycin because it’s a weaker copy of clarithromycin. I worked in some very interesting clinical studies on pneumonia and there I learned about the viral tropism of clarithromycin, as well as the anti-inflammatory role of clarithromycin, which no antibiotic has. I have been working with this antibiotic in viral and atypical pneumonias for 10 years. When the pandemic hit I went for an etiological treatment, clarithromycin. Of course, in addition to this antibiotic, there are several adjuvant treatments, because it can’t cope alone. It is a treatment scheme that is my own.”

Her sensational pronouncements have led some patients low on oxygen as a result of a COVID-19 infection to refuse treatment in hospital. Which is possibly one of the reasons she was asked to appear before a medical board, on Monday, that had the power to sanction her.

But even this did not result in an official condemnation of her treatment; instead, the Bihor Medical College told the media on Monday that the hearing of Dr. Flavia Groșan was not an “investigation” but merely a “discussion” about her statements.

Carmen Pantiș, the Medical College’s president, stated after the meeting that Groșan had expressed “love” for her patients, and clarified that there were “no elements of distrust” on her part with regard to medical activity within the hospital.

The Ethics Commission decided not to sanction her, according to the official statement, because the treatment applied by Groșan “has its role and its place.” Pantiș added that the “huge wave of sympathy” that has surrounded the independent-minded doctor played a part in what happened on Monday morning: it “confirms that the doctor’s treatments are good.”

Flavia Groșan had come to the hearing accompanied by a lawyer and was met by a crowd of cheering supporters of all ages, and large numbers of journalists. She was given flowers and applauded; the press commented that she had been “vindicated” by the Ethics Commission of the hospital to which she had presented her treatment.

Groșan, who is currently employed at a private hospital, went on record saying that she found the official, obligatory COVID-19 protocol “extremely difficult” — it involves waiting until patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 display dangerous symptoms such as breathlessness and low oxygen, giving them only paracetamol in the meantime.

Groșan explained that she called on her personal experience with many patients over the previous years: “I found a cheap option with drugs from the nomenclature of the Ministry of Health. It’s a cheap and an incredibly beautiful combination. I have 20 years of experience in pneumology,” she said.

This traditional approach, by which doctors use analogous reasoning and trust in their own knowledge of medicines and individual reactions to treatment, has allowed her to heal all of the nearly 1,000 patients to whom she gave her “beautiful” treatment, whatever the stage of the illness they were in, she claimed.

Rather than giving massive doses of oxygen when a patient’s saturation level reaches dangerously low levels, Groșan avoids “overdoses” such as those that are used by hospitals and that can lead to edema in the brain.

“When their saturation is above 80 percent, I only give my patients very small doses of oxygen, of the order of 2-3 liters per minute, in the form of short daily administrations, of 4 to 5 hours at most. It is important to know that too much oxygen inhibits the brain, because in general it is the brain that controls our body, not a machine. On this point, I disagree completely with the current COVID protocol: the high doses of oxygen it prescribes, of the order of 20 liters, lead to acidosis, causing cerebral edema in patients … which, in turn, leads of course to their death,” she explained.

She also warned against the administration of Kaletra (an anti-HIV medication, lopinavir) and codeine that are apparently being prescribed to COVID-19 patients in Romania. They can only make the symptoms worse, she said.

“Fortunately, there were a few nurses — the ones I consider to be real heroines — who observed the patients, and warned them not to swallow the Kaletra and to throw away the medication. Afterwards, the doctors who came to check on them were amazed that they had no diarrhea, and that they felt fine. The reason for this was that they had not taken the medication prescribed by the protocol. This is how these caregivers truly saved their patients’ lives.’”

“When codeine is used, because coughing is blocked, the patient cannot cough up the secretions that form in the lungs, and it is these secretions that are choking them — not the blood clots, but the buildup of secretions,” she explained. “At this point, the patients predictably go into a state of panic because they can no longer breathe, so they are given painkillers and put on a ventilator — from that point on, there is only divine mercy to save them!”

Flavia Groșan has become a very popular figure in Romania, and even though journalists tend to use a hostile tone towards her, Groșan’s message is being heard.

In a recent interview, she explained that she had healed five members of one family, aged 37 to 97, allowing them all to celebrate Christmas together, fully recovered.

In an interview translated by the Visegrad Post, she deplored that those who fall ill become very afraid and want to go to the hospital, “even though you can stay at home and heal by taking medication.”

She herself offers online consultations, and when she suspects the “atypical pneumonia” linked with COVID-19 is present, she immediately prescribes clarithromycine, even if the patient has little or no temperature. She has continued to use her non-recommended protocol despite having been reported to the authorities by a colleague for not following the rules.

Groșan is almost unanimously rejected by fellow pneumologists, but she has managed to convince the medical hierarchy of Romania that her claims should not be rejected out of hand.

Carmen Pantiș of the Bihor Medical College has made clear that Groșan may continue to go on working as she always has: “The doctor will continue to treat her patients exactly as she has done so far. All serious cases will be referred to the hospital where there are more complex tests and a supportive treatment,” she stated.

But if Groșan’s claims are correct, there is no need for that when following her therapeutic recommendations.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.21.11 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Stats for my county updated this morning. County has about 30k people total. Gov propaganda still working like a charm.

Vaccine Doses Administered:14,688
People With At Least One Dose:9,097
People Fully Vaccinated:5,717

Last edited: