• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I posted that on fakebook and bam!

145BFA0A-5212-4FE1-85BA-610873B60EE7.jpeg

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
God bless that lady!!!
Amen Uncle Walt. Truth and facts are the foundation of everything. Ulterior motives behind closed doors and dark rooms should be exposed and prosecuted. Notice how her voice started to quiver and her rate of speech increase toward the end. They rang her time Bell but she continued.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
posted that on fakebook and bam!
They likely commented, "according to professionals and the medical authorities, there is no known cure or approved medical administration other than the vaccines."

I recently heard through this form that Obama was bribed by Google to have their free-way on the internet, Facebook is likely in bed with that. Why else would One sensor opinion and documented studies

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine!

"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital.

"Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember? Sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the 'WHO!

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET! ....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/y...ving-vaccine-houston-top-doc-says/ar-BB1f7SWB

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine!

"GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!

"Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital.

"Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember? Sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the 'WHO!

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET! ....
stolen and passed on!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HORRIFYING: Man’s Skin ‘Peeled Off’ Due To Reaction From Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine​

“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” said Richard Terrell.​

Andrew White
by ANDREW WHITE
March 30, 2021

HORRIFYING: Man’s Skin ‘Peeled Off’ Due To Reaction From Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine

Richard Terrell, 74, of Goochland, Virginia suffered a painful rash that spread across his entire body causing his skin to peel off after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, according to local news.​

“I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red,” Terrell told ABC 8News.

RASH-449x600.jpeg

Provided by Dr. FNU Nutan with VCU Health.

The rash then proceeded to cover his whole body. “It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell said. “It was stinging, burning and itching. Whenever I bent my arms or legs, like the inside of my knee, it was very painful where the skin was swollen and was rubbing against itself.”

When he went to the emergency room, doctors determined that he had experienced an adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine, WRIC reported. “We ruled out all the viral infections, we ruled out COVID-19 itself, we made sure that his kidneys and liver was okay, and finally we came to the conclusion that it was the vaccine that he had received that was the cause,” said Dr. Fnu Nutan, who noted that if Terrell had not been treated, the condition could have been deadly.

skin-rash-vaccine-02-600x400.jpeg

Dr. Fnu Nutan/VCU Health

“Skin is the largest organ in the body, and when it gets inflamed like his was, you can lose a lot of fluids and electrolytes,” said Nutan. “If you look at the risk for adverse reaction for the vaccine it’s really, really low,” she said. “We haven’t seen a great concern at all. I am a big proponent of the vaccine.”

The Biden regime is in the process of working with corporations to implement “vaccine passports” in an effort to de-facto force Americans into getting experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines by restricting the non-vaccinated from engaging in commerce, as National File reported.

According to The Washington Post, the Biden regime “and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as ‘vaccine passports’ — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.”

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
I thought the glaxoKlinesmith connection to the Wuhan virus lab had been debunked or researched and found not true. Otherwise the research is probably true and even the glaxoKlein Smith connection might be true

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.50.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.50.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.51.27 PM.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Stats for my county updated this morning. County has about 30k people total. Gov propaganda still working like a charm.

Vaccine Doses Administered:14,688
People With At Least One Dose:9,097
People Fully Vaccinated:5,717
Not just propaganda, but plain dumb "math"...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

HORRIFYING: Man’s Skin ‘Peeled Off’ Due To Reaction From Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine​

“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” said Richard Terrell.​

Andrew White
by ANDREW WHITE
March 30, 2021

HORRIFYING: Man’s Skin ‘Peeled Off’ Due To Reaction From Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine

Richard Terrell, 74, of Goochland, Virginia suffered a painful rash that spread across his entire body causing his skin to peel off after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, according to local news.​

“I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red,” Terrell told ABC 8News.

RASH-449x600.jpeg

Provided by Dr. FNU Nutan with VCU Health.

The rash then proceeded to cover his whole body. “It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell said. “It was stinging, burning and itching. Whenever I bent my arms or legs, like the inside of my knee, it was very painful where the skin was swollen and was rubbing against itself.”

When he went to the emergency room, doctors determined that he had experienced an adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine, WRIC reported. “We ruled out all the viral infections, we ruled out COVID-19 itself, we made sure that his kidneys and liver was okay, and finally we came to the conclusion that it was the vaccine that he had received that was the cause,” said Dr. Fnu Nutan, who noted that if Terrell had not been treated, the condition could have been deadly.

skin-rash-vaccine-02-600x400.jpeg

Dr. Fnu Nutan/VCU Health

“Skin is the largest organ in the body, and when it gets inflamed like his was, you can lose a lot of fluids and electrolytes,” said Nutan. “If you look at the risk for adverse reaction for the vaccine it’s really, really low,” she said. “We haven’t seen a great concern at all. I am a big proponent of the vaccine.”

The Biden regime is in the process of working with corporations to implement “vaccine passports” in an effort to de-facto force Americans into getting experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines by restricting the non-vaccinated from engaging in commerce, as National File reported.

With so many people in .gov why are NONE of them getting sick from the virus or the jab even with so many over 60 years old?
Asking for a friend......................

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.47.10 AM.png

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
... Some of you probably remember that in the early vax trials, pre-public ones, some of participants started screaming that they had lost their connection with God. ...
Edit after posting: Apparently, when I posted the link to Bigfoot's post, the forum quoted the first post. Not what I intended...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Woman suffers agonizing rash after Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Edit after posting: Apparently, when I posted the link to Bigfoot's post, the forum quoted the first post. Not what I intended...
so select edit in your post and edit it to remove the unwanted content

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
W in the F???

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1617233122067.png

oh no that sucks.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, France has decided, as of this coming Saturday, and it's not an "April Fools", to
- close all schools for 3 weeks
- continue the 7pm-6am country-wide "stay-at-home-curfew"
- extend the 24/7 "daytime remain within 10km (6 miles) from your home" nationwide (before in only the "red" regions)

For any "exemptions", you need to fill a DAILY "printed pass" for the few "authorized reasons" (medical appointment, job...) or else fines from $150 to $4000 & up to 7 months in jail... ("vaccinated" or not, same difference...)

France's motto = "Liberty - Equality - Brotherhood"... well "scratch that"...

Oh, the "optimistic addition to the announcement" = PERHAPS in mid-May cafes will be able to open for their side-walk tables. All restaurants and cafes have been shut down 100% for a year (as well as all ski resorts) - driving ALL "family-owned businesses" and tourism to bankruptcy... Welcome Big-Mac & KFC...

Think I'm headed today 2hrs from home to sit on the sea-shore before this all starts... 80's-90's weather, full sunshine...

PS - was able to double-down on Ivermectin & Azithromicin yesterday at my GP's office... (but he says that Big Brother is keeping a "close watch" on GPs who prescribe them "un-conform to government directives to NOT DO SO")... so fill each scrip at different drug stores... He grew up in Bulgaria, and has "resistance to Big Brother" ingrained in his genes... AND also said "don't get any of the jabs unless there's no other option"... Like the guy, but wifey has gone ovine and wants the Phizer... (lib daughter & lib FB friends' "influence" & "peer pressure") - I printed out the list of deaths & side effects, but she REFUSED TO READ IT... You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink... I hope it goes well for her (if/when she gets the jabs and AFTER), and that I don't have to say "I told you so" while having to try to find solutions to potential "side-effects"....

She's added my "anti-pretend-vaxx" to my other "tin-foil-hat-conspiracy theories", since she personally knows (of) a couple dozen of folk who have had the vaxx "successfully" (for a few weeks... duh!!!!) Disappointing & demoralizing...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We said here long ago that on every door knob there will be another strain of the virus. Man made or not. New strains. New jabs. They will spread it at will when they need to, to increase cases as THEY need to to create outbreaks & keep people in fear.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 7.48.09 AM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Well, France has decided, as of this coming Saturday, and it's not an "April Fools", to
- close all schools for 3 weeks
- continue the 7pm-6am country-wide "stay-at-home-curfew"
- extend the 24/7 "daytime remain within 10km (6 miles) from your home" nationwide (before in only the "red" regions)

For any "exemptions", you need to fill a DAILY "printed pass" for the few "authorized reasons" (medical appointment, job...) or else fines from $150 to $4000 & up to 7 months in jail... ("vaccinated" or not, same difference...)

France's motto = "Liberty - Equality - Brotherhood"... well "scratch that"...

Oh, the "optimistic addition to the announcement" = PERHAPS in mid-May cafes will be able to open for their side-walk tables. All restaurants and cafes have been shut down 100% for a year (as well as all ski resorts) - driving ALL "family-owned businesses" and tourism to bankruptcy... Welcome Big-Mac & KFC...

Think I'm headed today 2hrs from home to sit on the sea-shore before this all starts... 80's-90's weather, full sunshine...

PS - was able to double-down on Ivermectin & Azithromicin yesterday at my GP's office... (but he says that Big Brother is keeping a "close watch" on GPs who prescribe them "un-conform to government directives to NOT DO SO")... so fill each scrip at different drug stores... He grew up in Bulgaria, and has "resistance to Big Brother" ingrained in his genes... AND also said "don't get any of the jabs unless there's no other option"... Like the guy, but wifey has gone ovine and wants the Phizer... (lib daughter & lib FB friends' "influence" & "peer pressure") - I printed out the list of deaths & side effects, but she REFUSED TO READ IT... You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink... I hope it goes well for her (if/when she gets the jabs and AFTER), and that I don't have to say "I told you so" while having to try to find solutions to potential "side-effects"....

She's added my "anti-pretend-vaxx" to my other "tin-foil-hat-conspiracy theories", since she personally knows (of) a couple dozen of folk who have had the vaxx "successfully" (for a few weeks... duh!!!!) Disappointing & demoralizing...
There has to be some push back sometime soon otherwise there is no chance for us to avoid slavery under the few people in power. Instead of obeying them we should be hanging them!

I'm not betting the house that the military and/or Trump will come riding over the hill again to save the day. We tried that, it only worked for a little while and now we're back in the shit again.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
There has to be some pushback otherwise there is no chance for us to avoid slavery under the few people in power. Instead of obeying them we should be hanging them!
And I didn't even mention that you can't go to the Principality of Andorra (a postage stamp-size country high in the Pyrenee Mountains between France and Spain - with a special "status". Every 7 years, the "Prince of Andorra" position switches from the President of France to the Archbishop of Saragoza (I think) in Spain. I has a tax-free or no-tax status, so a great place to buy booze & 'baccy & vehicle fuel... (While I think that Monaco/Monte-Carlo, between the French City of Nice (total lockdown) and the Border of Italy (mucho lockdowns) is still totally "open" with no "regulations", if it's still like before.)

And so far you can't drive to Spain if you don't have either
- a vaccination certificate
or
- a nose-swab negative result dating at most 72 hours

Because of the coming quasi-total shutdown (10 miles from home max traveling, between 6am & 7pm) in France, today I took wifey 130 miles away to stroll on the sandy beach of the Atlantic between Bordeaux & Biarritz, in 80-90 degree sunny weather.
And tomorrow we'll drive up to the Pyrenees (almost at Andorra) to overnight with an old friend, and return Saturday for final curfew before the quasi-total shutdown.

Most of Europe has HUGE restrictions on passenger vehicle/air/train travel between countries, except for commercial trucks...

Easter Sunday, NOBODY will be allowed to visit family beyond 10km (6 miles) from their homes...

They've put AstraZeneca back in service, along with Pfizer & Moderna, and are going to offer J&J... with long "waiting lists" for a "doubtful experimental apprentice-wizard concoction"...

It's tyranny, but there's NO REVOLT.... (and in our "county", out of 300 thousand people, only 43 are hospitalized... (and probably for SOMETHING ELSE, like ATYPICAL PNEUMONIA etc... )

Don't know what else to add - apart from the TOTAL MEDIA SILENCE on PREVENTION (with vitamins etc.) or TREATMENT (Ivermectin & Azithromicin, which I have in my cupboard for the first "symptoms"). Both the latter are FORBIDDEN TO BE PRESCRIBED FOR COVID 19 TREATMENT, btw... Yes, there IS an AGENDA - otherwise it would be COMMON KNOWLEDGE....

The only so-called "Allowed Prevention" are the masks, social distancing, hand-sanitizer and ISOLATION....

Btw, at the coastal resort town we went to today - "Manazan Plage" (beach) - there were a few souvenir shops open, outside ice-cream vendors, and take-away restaurants... but no outside cafe tables allowed, etc....

Also, a childhood friend of my mother's, well into her 90's, but "mobile" (on foot etc.), is totally depressed in Paris. One of the first to get the Pfizer Jabs, she's still subject to all the "legislation". I think that she can get an "exemption" to come by train and stay with us for a while, since she's "elderly, frail, and lives by herself". We won't be able to go further than 6 miles, but there is a castle to see, an outdoor market, and we have a pleasant back yard...

That's all folks - for today... (so far...)

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Also, a childhood friend of my mother's, well into her 90's, but "mobile" (on foot etc.), is totally depressed in Paris. One of the first to get the Pfizer Jabs, she's still subject to all the "legislation". I think that she can get an "exemption" to come by train and stay with us for a while, since she's "elderly, frail, and lives by herself". We won't be able to go further than 6 miles, but there is a castle to see, an outdoor market, and we have a pleasant back yard...
Wow, what a mess you guys have over there. We're not far behind you either!!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a mess you guys have over there. We're not far behind you either!!!
.... and I haven't even checked the availability or price of flights to the US (to see 4 of my grandkids).... Since the "low cost" airlines have all gone bankrupt, I don't even want to check.

Last I heard, if you "return to the US as a US Citizen", you had to have a "negative recent test result", then "self-quarantine" for 2 weeks, and give your cell phone number for "tracking".... and declare your "status" everywhere you went thereafter... (and get dozens of text messages with "directives")

For returning to France, as a "French Citizen", same kind of procedures (recently).

Too much BS for me... I'll see the grandkids on WhatsApp for now... Too bad, the oldest, 15 years old, wanted to come stay with us for the summer (last year already....)... Big Brother is definitely "in control"...

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Think this wasn't planned? Look at the date. 2018, 2019. Sauce baby. See for yourself. see under 2018 "Guidance on countering vaccine hesitancy"?

European Commission Roadmap for Vaccine Passport

3210a929b910bc17.png
Let the shooting begin!!! To arms patriots!!! To arms against the murderous tyrants trying to kill and maim us!!!

OK, time to go grab a cold one and count my Mercury dime again

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dumber.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

AstraZeneca Changes Its COVID-19 Vaccine Name From CoviShield To Vaxzevria Due To Blood Clots Controversy​

April 1, 2021
AstraZeneca has rebranded and changed the name of its COVID-19 vaccine from CoviShield to Vaxzevria. The move is because the company is struggling to convince people that the vaccine is safe amidst the controversy that AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is causing blood clots.

AstraZeneca has been struggling a lot to assure the public that its vaccine is safe. The name change doesn’t involve any alteration to the actual drug.

The firm said, its packaging and labelling may look different but medical workers should be aware of rebranding.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) signed off on the new name after the company sought approval from the EU regulator for the change.

Covishield Covid-19 vaccine will retain its current branding.

Covishield Covid-19 vaccine is based on same formula and made in collaboration with the Serum in institute of India.

The European Union had called for an Emergency Vaccine Summit after more than 8 European nations decided to stop using the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to serious blood clot incidents reported in many countries.

This suspension is temporary. Pharma firm and EU health officials maintained that jab is safe and not associated with adverse effects or medical episodes leading to deaths.

However, the list of countries limiting the AstraZeneca vaccine is growing.

Canada also placed restrictions on use of AstraZeneca on Monday and said this jab will not be administered to people younger than 55.

Meanwhile, American Federal health officials accused AstraZeneca of including “outdated information” and providing misleading data in touting the effectiveness of its COVID-19 vaccine in a U.S. study.

This also hit AstraZeneca badly.

The company said, it was working to verify and update findings of the trial. AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine has not been approved for emergency use in US yet.

European countries seem to be sceptical of AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine despite reassurance from governments and medical bodies.

Recently, Germany has reported 31 cases of blood clots in the brain from AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

The cases are associated with CSVT or sinus vein thrombosis as per the German regulator and 19 out of 31 cases are linked to thrombocytopenia or blood platelet deficiency.

Only 32% Germans and a merely 23% French people think that vaccine is safe as per a poll released on Monday by YouGov.

As reported by GreatGameIndia, the Chief Norwegian Investigator and Physician Pal Andre Holme who examined the three hospitalized health workers confirmed that it was indeed the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine which caused the rare blood clots due to unexpected immune reaction.

Do you think the vaccine is safe, now that its name has been changed to Vaxzevria? Let us know in the comments below.
1617377250286.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

AstraZeneca Changes Its COVID-19 Vaccine Name From CoviShield To Vaxzevria Due To Blood Clots Controversy​

April 1, 2021
AstraZeneca has rebranded and changed the name of its COVID-19 vaccine from CoviShield to Vaxzevria. The move is because the company is struggling to convince people that the vaccine is safe amidst the controversy that AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is causing blood clots.

AstraZeneca has been struggling a lot to assure the public that its vaccine is safe. The name change doesn’t involve any alteration to the actual drug.

The firm said, its packaging and labelling may look different but medical workers should be aware of rebranding.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) signed off on the new name after the company sought approval from the EU regulator for the change.

Covishield Covid-19 vaccine will retain its current branding.

SUBSCRIBE TO GREATGAMEINDIA​

Enter your email address to subscribe to GGI and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Email Address
Subscribe
Covishield Covid-19 vaccine is based on same formula and made in collaboration with the Serum in institute of India.

The European Union had called for an Emergency Vaccine Summit after more than 8 European nations decided to stop using the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to serious blood clot incidents reported in many countries.

This suspension is temporary. Pharma firm and EU health officials maintained that jab is safe and not associated with adverse effects or medical episodes leading to deaths.

However, the list of countries limiting the AstraZeneca vaccine is growing.

Canada also placed restrictions on use of AstraZeneca on Monday and said this jab will not be administered to people younger than 55.

Meanwhile, American Federal health officials accused AstraZeneca of including “outdated information” and providing misleading data in touting the effectiveness of its COVID-19 vaccine in a U.S. study.

This also hit AstraZeneca badly.

The company said, it was working to verify and update findings of the trial. AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine has not been approved for emergency use in US yet.

European countries seem to be sceptical of AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine despite reassurance from governments and medical bodies.

Recently, Germany has reported 31 cases of blood clots in the brain from AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

The cases are associated with CSVT or sinus vein thrombosis as per the German regulator and 19 out of 31 cases are linked to thrombocytopenia or blood platelet deficiency.

Only 32% Germans and a merely 23% French people think that vaccine is safe as per a poll released on Monday by YouGov.

As reported by GreatGameIndia, the Chief Norwegian Investigator and Physician Pal Andre Holme who examined the three hospitalized health workers confirmed that it was indeed the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine which caused the rare blood clots due to unexpected immune reaction.

Do you think the vaccine is safe, now that its name has been changed to Vaxzevria? Let us know in the comments below.
View attachment 206415
"The stupid goy know what we're up to so we'll just change the name of the poison and continue moving forward with the genocide. No one will do anything about it...except talk"
-Big Pharma

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Rand Paul "Pages" Fauci With CDC Confirmation That Vaccinated And Recovered Cannot Pass On COVID​

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, APR 02, 2021 - 05:45 AM

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,
Senator Rand Paul shared video Wednesday of CDC Director Rochelle Walensky announcing that new data suggests vaccinated and recovered people do not carry Covid-19.

Paul directed his comments at White House chief medical advisor Anthony Fauci, writing “paging Dr Fauci: please end the mask theater now that cdc admits evidence that the vaccinated do not carry the virus.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1617395692367.png