• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
At my latest blood test, I was near the "high limit" of vitamin D, while a year ago I was below the "safe limit"...
There's also a "high limit" on Zinc that you should be aware of. - And possibly on OTHER ITEMS ON THE ABOVE LIST.
and that is the real issue with 'self-treatment'. One doesn't know where the spectrum is.

Too much? Too little? Just right? It's a guessing game that would be helped if the medical establishment would step up and guide the outcome instead of prescribing the Big Pharma pill popping mantra they're all indoctrinated into.

lukdiver

Reaction score
Well, we have 3mg pills of Ivermectin. Taking 2x daily.
Also have 250mg pills of Azithromicin, taking 2x daily also.
Apparently, Azithromicin should only be taken for 3 days, (unlike most antibiotics that we're used to),
but Ivermectin can be continued, or used (massively?) as a "one-time-dose" (for the mange & other "parasites".) I'm using it "sparingly", one 3mg pill 2x daily for a week or so...

It's (to me) just "educated guesswork" at this point... Most "published studies" appear to be treating "already diagnosed and entrenched cases", while our "cases" are just at their "symptoms' onset" - runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains - ((unless it's just the common cold (which is either a rhinovirus or a "common" coronavirus) or the "common flu" - since we haven't gone to "get tested", hence no "tracking" or EXTRA "quarantines" etc...)).

My wife started having cold/flu symptoms yesterday morning and started taking them at once.
I started having cold/flu symptoms today and just started taking them.

[Aside from that, 3 weeks ago I was prescribed & took Azithromicin along with Pro-Biotics for stomach pains (bloated & a long time for food to end up "smoothie" crap in the crapper)... That worked fine in a few days. Back to normal.]

Continuing the regular "prevention" treatment =
Vitamin D (1 & 3)
Zinc
Quercetin
Vitamin C
Indian Tonic Water (quinine - to help Zinc & Quercetin penetrate cells and provide a "covid-barrier")
Vitamin B complex
Multi-vitamins & supplements (his & hers)
Vitamin E
Selenium
Magnesium
as well as supplements for old arthritic joints... made from shark & sea-ray cartilage
Some of the "big pills" I split in two, since we take them daily and don't want to "overdose", which can be a problem.

That's a lot to "dish out daily", so we each have 7 (his & hers) empty "shot-glasses" that I fill up with pills & gel-caps once a week and stick in 2 kitchen drawers. Still gotta remember the Colloidal Silver separately, along with the Tonic Water.

At my latest blood test, I was near the "high limit" of vitamin D, while a year ago I was below the "safe limit"...
There's also a "high limit" on Zinc that you should be aware of. - And possibly on OTHER ITEMS ON THE ABOVE LIST.

DISCLAIMER = I'm no doctor nor medic, (just a retired Plumber-PipeFitter) so take it all with a grain of salt... and do your own homework!
NONE OF THIS IS "APPROVED PREVENTION OR TREATMENT" by ANY (Western) HEALTH AUTHORITIES OR GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS, which are ACTIVELY PROHIBITING IT (as they are ALL LACKEYS of the BIG PHARMA LOBBY, which is ACTIVELY PUSHING "no prevention, no treatments, only UNPROVEN so-called "Vaccines", the BIG MONEY-MAKER (and possibly manipulating/managing "Global Overpopulation" over the LONG TERM)... And most "well-intentioned MDs" etc. are "just following orders", believing in their "masters' superior knowledge"

CAVEAT EMPTOR! (Buyer Beware!)
IF you think you're not winning the battle please think about following this link to get a doctor helping you with prescriptions ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/guide-for-this-website/how-to-get-ivermectin/ ). This video is a lady in Oregon who did this and beat it back (
). The risk of organ damage and 'long-haul' symptoms are deadly serious. Are you sure of your dosing on ivermectin?

Attachments

• P1010272.JPG
    P1010272.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One of the wifes employees, who got the shots (im loath to call it a vaccine), has been having lots of seizures, at home and at work. He had childhood epilepsy as a kid, but hadnt had a seizure since he was 8 or so, he is now in his early 30's. Near as I can tell the guy is fucked. He has already broken a couple of ribs seizing, imo its just a matter of time til he tips over and bashes his head in or some such.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1617750272294.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
(im loath to call it a vaccine)
It's NOT a vaccine. Just because they're calling it such doesn't make it so.

Might as well call it an 'elevator', or a 'pencil', because it's NOT a vaccine!

Big Pharma websites are saying it's an EXPERIMENTAL drug to cover their assets just in case.

You volunteer to 'get it'.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TEXAS PROVING MASKS DON’T WORK?​

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
IF you think you're not winning the battle please think about following this link to get a doctor helping you with prescriptions ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/guide-for-this-website/how-to-get-ivermectin/ ). This video is a lady in Oregon who did this and beat it back (
). The risk of organ damage and 'long-haul' symptoms are deadly serious. Are you sure of your dosing on ivermectin?

We're taking well under the Ivermectin "body-weight/dosage" (6mg/day instead of chart's 13mg/day), but we started at first "cold/flu symptoms", so I don't reckon that we're dealing with a "severe infestation".... and I don't want to use up all the supply too quick. Very hard to replace...

And we've been "boosting" our immune systems for a year now, so our bodies "should" be ready to perform their "immune response" better than people who haven't done any "prevention".
Just mvho, again. Without REAL STUDIES, and REAL DIAGNOSES, and COMPLETE blood tests, it's still in the realm of "witch-doctors"... (but much better than the FAKE doctors who tell you to "sit it out until you're hospitalized under a respirator"...)

lukdiver

Reaction score
We're taking well under the Ivermectin "body-weight/dosage" (6mg/day instead of chart's 13mg/day), but we started at first "cold/flu symptoms", so I don't reckon that we're dealing with a "severe infestation".... and I don't want to use up all the supply too quick. Very hard to replace...

And we've been "boosting" our immune systems for a year now, so our bodies "should" be ready to perform their "immune response" better than people who haven't done any "prevention".
Just mvho, again. Without REAL STUDIES, and REAL DIAGNOSES, and COMPLETE blood tests, it's still in the realm of "witch-doctors"... (but much better than the FAKE doctors who tell you to "sit it out until you're hospitalized under a respirator"...)
As long as you're proactive and monitor your symptoms you'll be fine. I'd look at those links and have a doctor # you can call if things go south. No one cares about your health as much as you.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK OK I liked the title.

UGLY TRUTH OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWNS NICK HUDSON OF PANDA​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Vaccinated Minnesota nurse stuck in Mexico after testing positive for COVID​

"You could test positive and you could get it and now I'm looking at being here potentially 19 days after my arrival," Diane Schmidt of Delano said.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 9.49.53 PM.png

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

Do they not have horse wormer over where you are? Ivermectin is the main ingredient in horse warmer and I have not heard anything cautious about using that although I do not know what other ingredients are in it.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Life AFTER COVID?

Since the common cold and that ugly influenza stuff was all but wiped out thanks to COVID, what about other burgeoning REAL medical catastrophes?

The coming antibiotic-resistance pandemic that could make COVID look like the flu

Alan MacLeod
MintPress News
Tue, 06 Apr 2021 00:01 UTC

gloved hands/2 containers
© MintPress News/AP
Big pharmaceutical companies have not come out of COVID-19 looking like model global citizens. Pfizer has been accused of bullying South American governments after demanding they put up military bases as collateral in exchange for vaccines. Meanwhile, Bill Gates persuaded Oxford University to sign an exclusive deal with AstraZeneca for its new offering, rather than allow it to be copied freely by all. The British/Swedish multinational quickly announced it would fall 50 million vaccines short on its first shipment to the European Union.

But what if there were a looming health crisis that could make COVID look almost minor in comparison? The World Health Organization (WHO) has been warning of just such a case for some time now, predicting that antimicrobial resistance will kill up to 10 million people every year by 2050 — almost four times as many as the coronavirus has killed in the past 12 months.

"Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats to global health, food security, and development today," they write, noting that without effective antibiotics all manner of conditions — including pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, and salmonellosis — could become far more deadly. Drug companies are making this situation worse by encouraging the overuse of our precious stores of antibiotics, particularly in the Global South and also by refusing to invest enough resources into creating new ones.

Global overuse

The more antibiotics are used, the more resistant bacteria become to them, meaning that humanity must guard its reserves and slow down the pathogens' adaptive evolution by using them only when necessary. Between 2000 and 2015, antibiotic consumption decreased by 4% in rich nations but increased by 77% in developing ones, and their overuse has become rampant across the world. The poorer enforcement of medical laws in these countries leads manufacturers to "adopt unethical marketing approaches and develop creative ways to incentivize prescribing among healthcare providers," in the words of Dr. Giorgia Sulis, an infectious disease physician and epidemiologist at McGill University, Quebec.

As Sulis explained to MintPress:
"India is perhaps the best example in this regard, due to its large pharmaceutical market and the predominant role of the private sector in healthcare delivery. A private sector that is highly fragmented and largely unregulated, where a substantial proportion of providers lack any sort of formal medical training, is extremely vulnerable to [these kinds] of bad business strategies."
Superbugs already kill an estimated 58,000 babies inside the country each year.

While India does have a national healthcare system, it is chronically understaffed and underequipped, leaving most of the population to rely on one of the millions of informal providers — health workers who have no official qualifications. Informal providers vastly outnumber trained professionals.

The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine's Meenakshi Gautham,an expert on antibiotic use in South Asia, explains its size and scope:
"There is a very haphazardly integrated type of medicine, which is practiced all over India. We have a professionalized modern healthcare system with regulations. But it is a system that is limited. Informal providers or para-health workers are the ones who continue to meet the healthcare needs of millions of people who don't have access to the formal health system."
These informal providers are a goldmine of profits for big pharma. A 2019 study by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism found that a host of drug companies ply them with cash incentives, gift cards, medical equipment, vacations, televisions, free samples, and discounts on bulk purchases — all of which were intended to increase antibiotic use, thereby risking overprescription. Some salesmen admitted to undercover reporters that they knew the drugs were being misused, but that they were motivated purely by profit. They also revealed that they would promote drugs to informal providers based on their profitability, not their efficacy.

These informal workers are commonly written off derisively as "quacks" who give out treatments mindlessly. While Dr. Gautham's work found that they often do have major holes in their medical understanding, she defended them as a vital part of a healthcare systemunder which seeing a qualified doctor is beyond the financial means of millions.
"You might assume that they are illiterate and they are quacks and they do not know what they are doing but that is not true. What we found was that about 30% may even be graduates or postgraduates, most had worked as doctors' assistants and continue to be mentored by them."
Informal practitioners are usually respected and important members of their communities and, when in doubt, often consult qualified doctors on the best course of action. Dr. Gautham's study also found that they did not prescribe any "reserve" antibiotics — powerful medications considered a last resort and therefore used in hospitals as sparingly as possible.

Unfortunately, informal practitioners routinely prescribe less than full courses of antibiotics,despite the fact that this is a huge driver of resistance. This is not done out of ignorance, but rather because India is such an unequal society that poor patients simply cannot afford long courses of antibiotics. Dr. Gautham noted.:
"Packages are customized based on patients' paying capacity. If the patient cannot afford a full course, then they will be given two or three days of antibiotics — or even less."
The effect of this is that bacterial infections become stronger and more resistant to treatment with antibiotics. And bacteria do not respect borders. Consequently, the extreme inequality in much of the Global South is a direct threat to human survival elsewhere.

Thus, any top down approach simply banning informal practitioners from handing out antibiotics would surely do more harm than good, given the huge shortage of qualified doctors. Furthermore, Dr. Sulis's study found that qualified practitioners were actually more likely to prescribe antibiotics than the so-called "quacks." This could be because licensed professionals are subject to exactly the same incentives and financial rewards that their unlicensed peers are undera system that also prevails across the United States.

In 2019, ProPublica found more than 700 American doctors who had received more than $1 million each from drug and medical device companies. It is commonplace for U.S. doctors to receive financial and other rewards for prescribing certain drugs, a system that undermines their neutrality. Across the world, big pharma wines and dines medical professionals in expensive resorts, claiming these events are educational conferences. But the line between informative events and expense-paid vacations is not always easy to distinguish.

Making a big problem bigger

A second way in which giant pharmaceutical corporations are aiding the spread of resistance is their refusal to devote the necessary resources towards replenishing stores of new antibiotics. Investment in the area has rapidly dwindled. Dr. Gautham told MintPress:
"The big problem is that we do not have any novel antibiotics in the pipeline that we can expect to see in the near future... So we really have to protect those that we do have."
And while the Global South overprescribes antibiotics, in the West farm animals are pumped full of them, farmers even giving them to healthy animals so they can be packed tighter in ever-increasing herd sizes. The WHO notes that in many countries, 80% of medically important antibiotic consumption goes to farm animals and has strongly recommended a wholesale reduction of the practice.

Antibiotics used in farms spill over into the surrounding environment through run-off and waste, creating resistance to drugs and endangering human health. Unfortunately, the for-profit corporate agriculture sector has little regard for the consequences. As one paper in the British Journal of General Practice noted,
"In animals and fish, antibiotics are used as a substitute for good hygiene, with little understanding of how this might impact on antimicrobial resistance in humans. As a society we must urgently reconsider how we use antimicrobials to preserve this valuable resource for future generations."
The hyper-exploitation of animals is also leading to dangerous outbreaks of zoonotic (animal to human) diseases.

Ultimately, the problem of antibiotic overprescription is structural in nature, and there is little end to it in sight. As Dr. Sulis told MintPress:
"The industry has no interest at all in raising awareness on the importance of using antibiotics wisely and the potential implications of inappropriate use, including overprescription."
She noted that it was difficult to accurately weigh up the proportion of blame they deserved and to disentangle their role from other key drivers of the crisis.

Nothing to see here, just a looming disaster

The negative effects of this looming scenario are profound. Since the adoption of penicillin in the 1940s, the widespread use of antibiotics is estimatedto have extended average life expectancy by 20 years. Dr. Gautham noted that
"as antibiotic overuse keeps increasing, then all those antibiotics that we have today will slowly become ineffective against even the most common infections."
Thus the conditions of the past will become the maladies of the future. Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, cesarean sections, and other common surgeries will be in major jeopardy, as they require antibiotics to prevent any post-surgical and opportunistic infections. Healthcare costs will spikeas conditions that were treatable in a few days will draw on for weeks, and some cases may not be recoverable. As Dr. Sulis warned:
"The consequences ultimately affect everyone on the planet. We are already facing a dramatic increase in incidence of multi-drug- and extremely drug-resistant infections, but we are running out of effective therapeutic options. This scenario is bound to get worse over the next few years and, in the absence of countermeasures, it will have an impact on healthcare as a whole, not to mention the economic losses."
For such a profound problem, which threatens the very foundation of modern medicine, the story is receiving barely any attention in the media. Indeed, so uninterested is the press in pharmaceutical profiteering accelerating superbugs that media-literacy group Project Censored chose it as one of their top 25 most censored stories of 2019-2020. The only substantial corporate reporting on the unethical sale of antibiotics, their research showed, was a single 2016 investigation by The New York Times.

Unlike with COVID, there is still time to prevent mass suffering. And yet this systemic problem appears to be getting worse, not better, as we move closer towards it. If the past year has taught humanity anything, it is that bugs do not respect borders and increased global planning and cooperation are vital to meet the planet's most pressing problems head-on. Unfortunately, it seems we are sleepwalking into another preventable catastrophe. And few are even talking about it.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Another article about the Spanish flu vaccines causing the flu and smallpox leading to massive deaths.
A key sentence early in the article states that experimental vaccines were the cause of the Spanish flu and of the deadly spreading of smallpox.

Oh, some might say, but that was 1919. Our world has greatly progressed so we know that our health system would guard us against such atrocious behavior.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Life AFTER COVID?

Since the common cold and that ugly influenza stuff was all but wiped out thanks to COVID, what about other burgeoning REAL medical catastrophes?
I think there might be a restoration and resurrection of natural antibiotics. Things such as burdock, stevia, xylitol, iodine, etc etc have been used as antibiotics for years before the pharmaceutical kinds. It's possible bacteria will continue to gain resistance against those also, but life has gone on for 5 to 10,000 years, I don't think bacterial infection will cause it to cease.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You really have to scratch your head and ask yourself "How did I not see this coming?"

1617905613770.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think there might be a restoration and resurrection of natural antibiotics. Things such as burdock, stevia, xylitol, iodine, etc etc have been used as antibiotics for years before the pharmaceutical kinds. It's possible bacteria will continue to gain resistance against those also, but life has gone on for 5 to 10,000 years, I don't think bacterial infection will cause it to cease.
EIS Electronically Isolated Silver is your friend here!!!

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
New York's vaccine passport program is already failing
Jordan Schachtel
The Dossier
Mon, 05 Apr 2021 09:27 UTC
excelsior pass
© AFP
Liberty advocates, rejoice! The idiocracy is going to save us from another form of COVID tyranny. Thanks to a combination of bungling authoritarians and decaying legacy corporations, these entities are simply too incompetent to pull off a functioning vaccine passport program.

New York's rollout of its vaccine passport already has the markings of a five alarm dumpster fire. The New York State "Excelsior Pass" vaccine passport system, which was created by IBM, has so many issues that I wouldn't be surprised if the program was scrapped altogether before the end of the calendar year. It has massive security flaws, a shrinking customer base by design, it remains incredibly impractical, and it's incredibly easy to manipulate. Excelsior Pass sucks, thanks to the idiocracy that was responsible for its design and implementation.

A rigid system

Say you want to attend a Knicks game this evening at Madison Square Garden, a partner to the Excelsior Pass program. It's 9 a.m. and your event is at 7:30 p.m. If you don't have the vaccine yet, that means you will need to obtain a negative COVID-19 test to receive your pass. Want to take that test this morning? Not so fast! The antigen test needs to have been administered within the last 6 hours, so you better plan your entire day around navigating that short window between your COVID test and the event this evening.

Just received your second dose and you're ready to hit the town? Not so fast! You must wait at least two weeks before your green check mark appears on your vaccine passport.

Has it been more than 90 days since your last dose? Rejected! You only have a 76 day window (more than 14 days, under 90 days) to acquire a vax pass, which has to be renewed every 30 days.

Received a vaccine or COVID test from out of state? Took a private at home test kit or a test from a provider that is not registered in the New York State central database? Looks like you're out of luck. You will not be able to receive your prized Excelsior Pass, because your information never made it into the system.

Are you an out of state resident looking to attend an event or enter an Excelsior Pass participating store? You're out of luck! The New York system does not communicate with other databases, and other states plan on rewarding vaccine passport contracts to other companies.

Junk application

In order to download Excelsior Pass on your phone, you need the latest version of Android or iOS. For users of phones that are more than 4-5 years, this means you will not be able to access the application. If you have an iPhone 6 or earlier, you can't download Excelsior Pass because it only runs on the latest operating system, which doesn't work on these older phones.

Users of the app are absolutely hammering it for its dysfunction. Of the 240 reviews for the application on iOS, over 100 reviews received 1 star out of 5.

Here's a small sample size of user complaints from the last week:

excelsior pass reviews 1
excelsior pass reviews 2
excelsior pass reviews 3
IBM sucks

New York's Excelsior Pass was constructed on IBM's Digital Health Pass platform. IBM claims that it keeps your data secure on its "blockchain technology" platform, which is a corporate buzzword excuse for a total lack of transparency about how it hosts your sensitive health records. In fact, a devastating February report on IBM's Blockchain program showed it failed to produce anything meaningful, and the company has cut its staff by a reported 90 percent.

Overpromising and under delivering is nothing new for IBM. Before the blockchain hype, IBM promised it would help treat and cure cancer through its Watson artificial intelligence platform. Watson AI has been marketed for a decade, and it has produced almost nothing of substance. Both IBM Blockchain and IBM's Watson AI has been catered specifically to health care applications, and neither has developed any substantial real world uses. Don't be surprised if IBM's vaccine passport program, which is part of its IBM Blockchain skeleton crew, meets the same fate.

Anyone can steal your information and take your Vax Pass

The IBM-New York vaccine passport system has incredibly lax security protocols, making it easy for a random individual to steal your identity and obtain Gov. Cuomo's vaunted Excelsior Pass.

In order to see if someone is eligible for an Excelsior Pass (and acquire their COVID-19 health records), all you need is a first and last name, a date of birth, and a zip code (yes, not even their address, just their zip code). If you're eligible for the pass, you then get taken to a second screen where you have to enter more relatively easily obtained information to "verify your identity." Even if you get some questions wrong, it appears that you can go back in and answer an unlimited amount of times until you get the right combination.

excelsior pass form 1
excelsior pass form 2
Failure imminent

Vaccine passports are inhumane, discriminatory, and will lead America on a direct path to a China-like social credit score system that restricts our unalienable rights. The good news for you New Yorkers is that the Cuomo Administration and IBM are the dream team of incompetence. Excelsior Pass will almost certainly fail, because a legacy governor and a legacy tech outfit are not sophisticated enough to produce a working totalitarian product for their COVID Safety Regime.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You really have to scratch your head and ask yourself "How did I not see this coming?"

View attachment 207023

That guy ( Fraudchee )holds a patent for a so called vaccine for the dengue fever I believe it is.
And I think it jacked up a whole bunch of kids and folks when administered.
He is a real prize he is ( sarc ).

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Do they not have horse wormer over where you are? Ivermectin is the main ingredient in horse warmer and I have not heard anything cautious about using that although I do not know what other ingredients are in it.

I'm planning on going to the local "pet supply shop" to see if they have it as a de-wormer for dogs... or if they have an "equine section"...

Covid regs in France forbid going further than 10km (6 miles) from your home during non-curfew-hours (6am-7pm), NATIONWIDE, for at least the next month.

My camper is feeling pretty abandoned sitting in front of the house, while the weather is perfect for long touring trips...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, 4-5 days after waking up "feeling queezy" (sore throat & sore muscles), and starting Ivermectin & Azithromicin those mornings (me one day after her) - we've used up our "reserve" but are feeling absolutely fine.
Azithromicin comes in boxes of three 500mg pills here. 1xday. Doc prescribed 1 box per person.
Ivermectin in boxes of four 3mg pills Doc prescribed 2 boxes per person.
Finished the antibiotic (Azithromicin) but will continue the de-wormer (Ivermectin).
Didn't go get a "nose-swab", so it could have been any bug... (considering the reliability of the swabs... and the risk of getting "put on a list"...)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Life AFTER COVID?

The coming antibiotic-resistance pandemic that could make COVID look like the flu

Alan MacLeod
MintPress News
Tue, 06 Apr 2021 00:01 UTC

gloved hands/2 containers
© MintPress News/AP
Big pharmaceutical companies have not come out of COVID-19 looking like model global citizens. Pfizer has been accused of bullying South American governments after demanding they put up military bases as collateral in exchange for vaccines. Meanwhile, Bill Gates persuaded Oxford University to sign an exclusive deal with AstraZeneca for its new offering, rather than allow it to be copied freely by all. The British/Swedish multinational quickly announced it would fall 50 million vaccines short on its first shipment to the European Union.

But what if there were a looming health crisis that could make COVID look almost minor in comparison? The World Health Organization (WHO) has been warning of just such a case for some time now, predicting that antimicrobial resistance will kill up to 10 million people every year by 2050 — almost four times as many as the coronavirus has killed in the past 12 months.

"Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats to global health, food security, and development today," they write, noting that without effective antibiotics all manner of conditions — including pneumonia, tuberculosis, gonorrhea, and salmonellosis — could become far more deadly. Drug companies are making this situation worse by encouraging the overuse of our precious stores of antibiotics, particularly in the Global South and also by refusing to invest enough resources into creating new ones.

Global overuse

The more antibiotics are used, the more resistant bacteria become to them, meaning that humanity must guard its reserves and slow down the pathogens' adaptive evolution by using them only when necessary. Between 2000 and 2015, antibiotic consumption decreased by 4% in rich nations but increased by 77% in developing ones, and their overuse has become rampant across the world. The poorer enforcement of medical laws in these countries leads manufacturers to "adopt unethical marketing approaches and develop creative ways to incentivize prescribing among healthcare providers," in the words of Dr. Giorgia Sulis, an infectious disease physician and epidemiologist at McGill University, Quebec.

As Sulis explained to MintPress:

Superbugs already kill an estimated 58,000 babies inside the country each year.

While India does have a national healthcare system, it is chronically understaffed and underequipped, leaving most of the population to rely on one of the millions of informal providers — health workers who have no official qualifications. Informal providers vastly outnumber trained professionals.

The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine's Meenakshi Gautham,an expert on antibiotic use in South Asia, explains its size and scope:

These informal providers are a goldmine of profits for big pharma. A 2019 study by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism found that a host of drug companies ply them with cash incentives, gift cards, medical equipment, vacations, televisions, free samples, and discounts on bulk purchases — all of which were intended to increase antibiotic use, thereby risking overprescription. Some salesmen admitted to undercover reporters that they knew the drugs were being misused, but that they were motivated purely by profit. They also revealed that they would promote drugs to informal providers based on their profitability, not their efficacy.

These informal workers are commonly written off derisively as "quacks" who give out treatments mindlessly. While Dr. Gautham's work found that they often do have major holes in their medical understanding, she defended them as a vital part of a healthcare systemunder which seeing a qualified doctor is beyond the financial means of millions.

Informal practitioners are usually respected and important members of their communities and, when in doubt, often consult qualified doctors on the best course of action. Dr. Gautham's study also found that they did not prescribe any "reserve" antibiotics — powerful medications considered a last resort and therefore used in hospitals as sparingly as possible.

Unfortunately, informal practitioners routinely prescribe less than full courses of antibiotics,despite the fact that this is a huge driver of resistance. This is not done out of ignorance, but rather because India is such an unequal society that poor patients simply cannot afford long courses of antibiotics. Dr. Gautham noted.:

The effect of this is that bacterial infections become stronger and more resistant to treatment with antibiotics. And bacteria do not respect borders. Consequently, the extreme inequality in much of the Global South is a direct threat to human survival elsewhere.

Thus, any top down approach simply banning informal practitioners from handing out antibiotics would surely do more harm than good, given the huge shortage of qualified doctors. Furthermore, Dr. Sulis's study found that qualified practitioners were actually more likely to prescribe antibiotics than the so-called "quacks." This could be because licensed professionals are subject to exactly the same incentives and financial rewards that their unlicensed peers are undera system that also prevails across the United States.

In 2019, ProPublica found more than 700 American doctors who had received more than $1 million each from drug and medical device companies. It is commonplace for U.S. doctors to receive financial and other rewards for prescribing certain drugs, a system that undermines their neutrality. Across the world, big pharma wines and dines medical professionals in expensive resorts, claiming these events are educational conferences. But the line between informative events and expense-paid vacations is not always easy to distinguish.

Making a big problem bigger

A second way in which giant pharmaceutical corporations are aiding the spread of resistance is their refusal to devote the necessary resources towards replenishing stores of new antibiotics. Investment in the area has rapidly dwindled. Dr. Gautham told MintPress:

And while the Global South overprescribes antibiotics, in the West farm animals are pumped full of them, farmers even giving them to healthy animals so they can be packed tighter in ever-increasing herd sizes. The WHO notes that in many countries, 80% of medically important antibiotic consumption goes to farm animals and has strongly recommended a wholesale reduction of the practice.

Antibiotics used in farms spill over into the surrounding environment through run-off and waste, creating resistance to drugs and endangering human health. Unfortunately, the for-profit corporate agriculture sector has little regard for the consequences. As one paper in the British Journal of General Practice noted,

The hyper-exploitation of animals is also leading to dangerous outbreaks of zoonotic (animal to human) diseases.

Ultimately, the problem of antibiotic overprescription is structural in nature, and there is little end to it in sight. As Dr. Sulis told MintPress:

She noted that it was difficult to accurately weigh up the proportion of blame they deserved and to disentangle their role from other key drivers of the crisis.

Nothing to see here, just a looming disaster

The negative effects of this looming scenario are profound. Since the adoption of penicillin in the 1940s, the widespread use of antibiotics is estimatedto have extended average life expectancy by 20 years. Dr. Gautham noted that

Thus the conditions of the past will become the maladies of the future. Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, cesarean sections, and other common surgeries will be in major jeopardy, as they require antibiotics to prevent any post-surgical and opportunistic infections. Healthcare costs will spikeas conditions that were treatable in a few days will draw on for weeks, and some cases may not be recoverable. As Dr. Sulis warned:

For such a profound problem, which threatens the very foundation of modern medicine, the story is receiving barely any attention in the media. Indeed, so uninterested is the press in pharmaceutical profiteering accelerating superbugs that media-literacy group Project Censored chose it as one of their top 25 most censored stories of 2019-2020. The only substantial corporate reporting on the unethical sale of antibiotics, their research showed, was a single 2016 investigation by The New York Times.

Unlike with COVID, there is still time to prevent mass suffering. And yet this systemic problem appears to be getting worse, not better, as we move closer towards it. If the past year has taught humanity anything, it is that bugs do not respect borders and increased global planning and cooperation are vital to meet the planet's most pressing problems head-on. Unfortunately, it seems we are sleepwalking into another preventable catastrophe. And few are even talking about it.
Bugs developing resistance to antibiotics - becoming "super-bugs", is an OLD issue. It's mainly due to 2 factors, imho=
- 1 Antibiotics being used widely in our meat & milk producing animals, then ingested by us...
- 2 People stopping their "full treatment of antibiotics" AS SOON AS THEY FEEL BETTER, and NOT CONTINUING UNTIL THEIR LAST DOSE... leaving a few "bugs" who have been "hardened" by the "antibiotic attack" and "developed resistance" to multiply & spread...

Also, HOSPITAL environments are well-known for HARBORING "super-bugs" in their hospital rooms... Makes you think twice about going into one...

Those are the most "obvious" reasons... along with widespread prescribing of antibiotics when they aren't necessary...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’​

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

Wed Apr 7, 2021 - 8:47 am EST

Featured Image
Dr. Mike YeadonArshad Ebrahim / YouTube

Patrick Delaney

By Patrick Delaney
FOLLOW PATRICK

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:
  1. There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”
  2. Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.
  3. Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.
  4. Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”
  5. Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”
  6. Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.
  7. The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”
Dr. Yeadon began identifying himself as merely a “boring guy” who went “to work for a big drug company … listening to the main national broadcast and reading the broad sheet newspapers.”

Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in.

“Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some ‘top-up’ vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants.

“Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong.”

‘Conspiracy’ and not just ‘convergent opportunism’​

“But what I would like to do is talk about immune escape because I think that’s probably going to be the end game for this whole event, which I think is probably a conspiracy. Last year I thought it was what I called ‘convergent opportunism,’ that is a bunch of different stakeholder groups have managed to pounce on a world in chaos to push us in a particular direction. So it looked like it was kind of linked, but I was prepared to say it was just convergence.”

“I [now] think that’s naïve. There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic. One of those two things is true because the reason it must be true is that dozens and dozens of governments are all saying the same lies and doing the same inefficacious things that demonstrably cost lives.

“And they are talking the same sort of future script which is, ‘We don’t want you to move around because of these pesky varmints, these “variants”’— which I call ‘samiants’ by the way, because they are pretty much the same — but they’re all saying this and they are all saying ‘don’t worry, there will be “top-up” vaccines that will cope with the potential escapees.’ They’re all saying this when it is obviously nonsense.”

Possible end game: vaccine ‘passports’ tied to spending allowances, thorough control​

“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

“For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.”

“And, yes, certainly crossing an international border is the most obvious use for these vaccine passports, as they are called, but I’ve heard talk of them already that they could be necessary for you to get into public spaces, enclosed public spaces. I expect that if they wanted to, you would not be able to leave your house in the future without the appropriate privilege on your app.

“But even if that’s not [the] true [intent of the vaccine campaign], it doesn’t matter, the fact that it could be true means everyone [reading] this should fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.”

“[With such a system], here is an example of what they could make you do, and I think this is what they’re going to make [people] do.

“You could invent a story that is about a virus and its variations, its mutations over time. You could invent the story and make sure you embed it through the captive media, make sure that no one can counter it by censoring alternative sources, then people are now familiar with this idea that this virus mutates, which it does, and that it produces variants, which is true [as well], which could escape your immune system, and that’s a lie.

“But, nevertheless, we’re going to tell you it’s true, and then when we tell you that it’s true and we say ‘but we’ve got the cure, here’s a top-up vaccine,’ you’ll get a message, based on this one global, this one ID system: ‘Bing!’ it will come up and say ‘Dr. Yeadon, time for your top-up vaccine. And, by the way,’ it will say ‘your existing immune privileges remain valid for four weeks. But if you don’t get your top-up vaccine in that time, you will unfortunately detrimentally be an “out person,” and you don’t want that, do you?’ So, that’s how it’ll work, and people will just walk up and they’ll get their top-up vaccine.”

Gov’t lies, Big Pharma moves forward, medicine regulators get out of the way, and possible ‘mass-depopulation’​

“But I will take you through this, Patrick, because I am qualified to comment. I don’t know what Vanden Bossche is about. There was no possibility at all, based on all of the variants that are in the public domain, 4000 or so of them, none of them are going to escape immunity [i.e. become more dangerous].

“Nevertheless, politicians and health advisers (to loads of governments) are saying that they are. They’re lying. Well, why would you do that?

“Here’s the other thing, in parallel, pharmaceutical companies have said, several of them, it will be quite easy for us to adjust our gene-based vaccines, and we can hasten them through development, and we can help you.

“And here’s the real scary part, global medicines regulators like [the U.S. Food and Drug Administration] FDA, the Japanese medicines agency, the European Medicines Agency, have gotten together and announced … since top-up vaccines will be considered so similar to the ones that we have already approved for emergency use authorization, we are not going to require the drug companies to perform any clinical safety studies.

“So, you’ve got on the one hand, governments and their advisers that are lying to you that variants are different enough from the current virus that, even if you’re immune from natural exposure or vaccination, you’re a risk and you need to come and get this top-up vaccine. So, I think neither of those are true. So why is the drug company making the top-up vaccines? And [with] the regulators having got out of the way — and if Yeadon is right, and I’m sure I am or I wouldn’t be telling you this — you go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.

“And since I can’t think of a benign explanation for any of the steps: variants, top-up vaccines, no regulatory studies… it’s not only that I cannot think of a benign explanation, the steps described, and the scenario described, and the necessary sort of resolution to this false problem is going to allow what I just described: unknown, and unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason.

“I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.”

‘Absurdly impossible’ variants will escape immunity, ‘just a lie’​

“If I can show you that one major thing that governments around the world are telling the people is a lie, you should take my 32 years of experienced opinion that says, most of it, if not all of it, is a lie.”

“The most different variant is only 0.3% different from the original sequence as emailed out of Wuhan in … January 2020. 0.3% [is] the one [variant] that is the most different on the planet so far. And now another way of saying it is, ‘all of the variants are not less than 99.7% identical to each other.’

“Now, you might be thinking, ‘hmm, .3%, is that enough [to escape immunity and become more dangerous]?’ The answer is no. Get away, ya know, get out of here …

“The human immune system is a thing of wonder. What it does is when it faces a new pathogen like this, you’ve got professional cells, they’re called professional antigen-presenting cells —they’re kind of rough tough things that tend not to succumb to viruses. And their job is to grab foreign things in the near environment and tear them limb from limb [inside the cell]. They really cut them up into hundreds of pieces. And then they present these pieces on the surfaces of their cell to other bits of your immune system, and amazingly, because of the variability that God and nature gave you, huge variability to recognize foreign things, and your body ends up using 15 to 20 different specific motifs that it spots about this virus. They’re called epitopes, basically they’re just like little photographs of the details about this virus. That’s what they do. And that is what is called your repertoire, your immune repertoire is like 20 different accurate photographs, close-ups, of different bits of this virus.

“Now, if a tiny piece of the virus changes, like the .3% I’ve just described, if you are reinfected by that variant, your professional cells tear into that virus and cut it into pieces, present them again, and lo and behold, most of the pieces that you have already seen and recognized, are still there in the variants.

“There is absolutely no chance that all of them will fail to be recognized and that is what is required for immune escape, to escape your immunity. It must present to you as a new pathogen. It must be sufficiently different that, when it is cut up by your professional checker cells, it won’t find mostly the same thing it has seen before. And that is just absurdly impossible when you have only varied .3%, so it is 99.7% (similar).

“You can go and check that by looking at papers by a person called Alison Tarke. There is also Shane Crotty, and all of the other co-authors.

“And before them, coming from my theoretical understanding of multi-locus immunity, which is what I just badly tried to describe, to what actually happens … If your [immune system] is presented with something that contains even half of those similar pieces, there is no way your body will say, ‘that’s a new pathogen.’

“And, so, the idea that 0.3% could even have a chance of getting around immunity is just a lie. It’s not [even] like an opinion difference.

“I don’t think 3% would be enough. That’s 10 times more variation than has occurred in 16 months [with this virus]. I don’t even think 30% difference would be enough. So, I’m saying that 100 times more variation than has actually happened, would still leave me putting a big bet on the human immune system not being fooled that these are new pathogens.

“I’ve chatted this over with several professors of immunology and they agreed with me, it’s like, ‘why are you asking me this?’

“So, I think that what I’ve just said is that governments and their advisors in multiple countries are lying about variants. That’s a massive thing! You should check it out. Your readers should check it out. If it’s true, don’t you think it’s terrifying?! It was when I realized it.

“So, they’re lying about variants, and then, of course, since [the variants] are not really different, you do not need a ‘top-up’ vaccine. Now you should be getting the hairs on the back of your neck up, because they are making them right now!”

“They are making billions of vials of it. And they will be available by the end of the year.

“And I think they’ll require people to first, be on the vaccine passport one-world database, and then it will roll up into the top-ups, and if it takes a bit longer it will take a bit longer.

“But this is not going away. It won’t go away until enough people, if they ever do, say ‘you’re a bunch of frauds and we are taking our freedoms back, so you can just stop doing this.’

“Because one person shouting into the wilderness and all of the other academics looking the other way, will have us just going down this pipe maybe a week later than if I hadn’t said anything, but we’re still going down to hell.

“So, that’s why I’m frightened.

“The variants aren’t different. I call them ‘samiants’… they’re pretty much the same. They’re not different. Therefore, you don’t need a top-up vaccine, so don’t go near any of them.”

‘Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’​

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

People can’t deal with this level of evil, but Soviets, Hitler, Mao show its possibility​

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.

“And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, ‘I was only following orders,’ which we have heard before.

“But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’ And I think … all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, ‘Don’t take the vaccine unless you’re a medical risk of dying from the virus!’ That seems to me a pretty good line!”

Towards a solution – ‘We need God’​

“I’m a scientist, and I can tell you, talking to non-scientists, using science as a tool, will not work. It will fail.

“So, we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand. Because if we leave it with scientists, people like me, even though I’m well-intentioned, I’m a gabbling alien as far as most people in the street are concerned. They won’t believe the government will lie to them, they don’t believe the government would ever do anything that will harm them, but they are [doing such things].”

Finally, in an email correspondence, Dr. Yeadon concluded, “I have latest taken to signing off with ‘May God save us’, because I think we need God now more than at any time since WW2.”

LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Anti-Vax & Anti-Tax – 2 Huge Trends of 2021 –Gerald Celente​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Anti-Vax & Anti-Tax – 2 Huge Trends of 2021 –Gerald Celente​

I've always enjoyed Gerald Celente (as a person), even though the past few years his "predictions" didn't appear to "come true" for the most part - unlike many of his previous historical successes at "prediction".

I'll listen though, "for the entertainment"... ;)

PS - I like Greg Hunter too...

PPS - Great show, thanks -

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“IT’S A BIG MISTAKE TO BE VACCINATING THOSE FOLKS”​

Surgeon, immunologist, and staunch believer in vaccines, Dr. Hooman Noordchashm has a dire warning for a large portion of the population when it comes to getting the covid vaccine. He joins Del for a healthy debate about controversial issues surrounding the world’s first mass vaccination program.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Italian video with subtitles below in English...

An Italian MP has called for billionaire Bill Gates to face trial in the International Criminal Court for charges of “crimes against humanity.”

The politician blasted Gates, the second-richest man in the world, for meddling in “global politics” while alleging he is playing a sinister role in the coronavirus pandemic.

During a blistering speech on the floor of the national parliament, Cunial slammed Italian President Giuseppe Conte, accusing him of teaming up with Gates in a “global coup.”

“The real goal of all of this is total control,” Cunial declared.

“Absolute dominion over all people, who will be transformed into guinea pigs and slaves who have no sovereignty and free will.”

“We, the people, will build the fires of resistance to such an extent it will not be possible to repress all of us,” Cunial declared before parliament.

“I ask you, leader (of parliament), to be our spokesperson who will give advice to President Conte: Next time you receive a phone call from the ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates, forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

“If you won’t do this for us, tell us how we should define you, the ‘friendly lawyer’ who takes orders from a criminal.“

“The Italian contribution to the International Alliance Against Coronavirus will be 140 million Euros, of which 120 million will be given to GAVI Alliance, a ‘nonprofit’ created by the Gates Foundation,” the MP added.

“This is just part of the 7.4 billion received by the EU to ‘find a vaccine’ against coronavirus – vaccines which, as I said – will be used by Gates.”

“You take away our freedom and say that we asked for it. Divide and conquer,” she added.

Meanwhile, as Neon Nettle previously reported, a Bill Gates-funded COVID-19 tracking program has been shut down by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The Seattle-based initiative, Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network, or SCAN, has been ordered to halt its at-home coronavirus testing scheme by the federal authorities, according to reports.

The FDA has ordered SCAN to stop screening for the virus, putting the program, that has been providing hundreds of home testing kits each day, on pause.

As of Wednesday, all links to the project’s website now redirect to a notice stating its operations are “currently paused” due to a conflict with the FDA.

“SCAN has been operating under an emergency use authorization (EUA) from the Washington State Department of Health,” the notice says.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CDC Data Shows Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Surpasses 50,000, According to VAERS​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
50 farkin k needless injuries???? Jebus Qwithe! What a mess!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FYI

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 6.23.59 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

“IT’S A BIG MISTAKE TO BE VACCINATING THOSE FOLKS”​

Surgeon, immunologist, and staunch believer in vaccines, Dr. Hooman Noordchashm has a dire warning for a large portion of the population when it comes to getting the covid vaccine. He joins Del for a healthy debate about controversial issues surrounding the world’s first mass vaccination program.

He should have brought up treatments that appear to be almost 100% effective like Ivermectin and vitamin D3

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just a coincidence I'm sure.... even talked momma into it....

Midwin Charles, CNN Legal Contributor, Dies After Getting mRNA Vaccine​

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
Midwin Charles, a prominent defense attorney and legal analyst for CNN and MSNBC, died suddenly at age 47.

Charles' family announced her untimely death in a post on her Instagram page. She passed away on Tuesday.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.57.05 PM.png

Johnny Nunez/Getty Images

"It is with a profoundly heavy heart and the deepest sadness that we announce the untimely passing of our beloved Midwin Charles. She was known to many as a legal commentator on television, but to us she was a devoted daughter, sister, aunt, niece and cousin."

Now Charles' Instagram followers wonder if her death is linked to the experimental mRNA vaccine she received on March 1.

In a tweet on March 1, Charles complained about the high cost of her Epi-pen which is not covered by insurance.

Charles said she had a severe peanut allergy and she brought along an Epi-pen in case she suffered an anaphylactic shock to the mRNA injection.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.58.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 10.58.35 PM.png

Charles would have received her second dose around three or 4 weeks after her first shot -- or right before she died.

In a post dated March 15, Charles shared an image of her elderly mother getting the mRNA injection.

She captioned the image: "Mom got the vaccine while praying to the Lord! I'm sooooo happy! This took weeks of convincing by the way. It's gon be a hot elderly girl summer!"

Charles' followers reacted angrily after her sudden death.

One follower wrote: "I pray to God it doesn't kill her mom like it did her."

Another IG user wrote: "Now she knows why momma was afraid."

And a third user wrote: "You should have never convinced your mom to take this experimental drug smh!"

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 11.02.24 PM.png

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
Midwin Charles, a prominent defense attorney and legal analyst for CNN and MSNBC, died suddenly at age 47.
The family has not released the cause of death. Several articles that report her death include that statement. It isn't listed whether it was an anaphylactic reaction or other cars.

I AM INFORMED AND I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING PART OF THE EXPERIMENT.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sad they had to die but higher profile deaths will bring attention and lead to questions even by the sheeple.
How fast can public opinion turn against something world wide? Who will get the blame? Asking for the entire world.

Anyone else think a bunch of 80 year old swamp rates are still alive? Except nan cuz she's pickled.