• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just a coincidence I'm sure.... even talked momma into it....

Midwin Charles, CNN Legal Contributor, Dies After Getting mRNA Vaccine​

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Gilbert Carrasquillo/Getty Images
Midwin Charles, a prominent defense attorney and legal analyst for CNN and MSNBC, died suddenly at age 47.

Charles' family announced her untimely death in a post on her Instagram page. She passed away on Tuesday.

View attachment 207145
Johnny Nunez/Getty Images

Now Charles' Instagram followers wonder if her death is linked to the experimental mRNA vaccine she received on March 1.

In a tweet on March 1, Charles complained about the high cost of her Epi-pen which is not covered by insurance.

Charles said she had a severe peanut allergy and she brought along an Epi-pen in case she suffered an anaphylactic shock to the mRNA injection.

View attachment 207146
View attachment 207147

Charles would have received her second dose around three or 4 weeks after her first shot -- or right before she died.

In a post dated March 15, Charles shared an image of her elderly mother getting the mRNA injection.

She captioned the image: "Mom got the vaccine while praying to the Lord! I'm sooooo happy! This took weeks of convincing by the way. It's gon be a hot elderly girl summer!"

Charles' followers reacted angrily after her sudden death.

One follower wrote: "I pray to God it doesn't kill her mom like it did her."

Another IG user wrote: "Now she knows why momma was afraid."

And a third user wrote: "You should have never convinced your mom to take this experimental drug smh!"

View attachment 207149
Well, she's inoculated against the beer virus now! One could say the vaccine works!!!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1618088818818.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE BATTLE FOR HUMANITY – Dr Carrie Madej​

There is a battle raging for humanity. Dr Carrie Madej reveals how Big Tech collaborates with Big Pharma to introduce new technologies in the coming vaccines, that will alter our DNA and turn us into hybrids. This will end humanity as we know it, and start the process of transhumanism: HUMAN 2.0 The plans are to use vaccines to inject nanotechnology into our bodies and connect us to the Cloud and artificial intelligence. This will enable corrupt governments and tech giants to control us, without us being aware of it.

WATCH THIS CRITICAL VIDEO AND SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
07.04.2020 21:22

Covid-19: Made and patented in USA, leaked in China​

World » Americas
COVID-19 is not a natural coronavirus, but a man-made one. This is a biological weapon developed by the USA. It is believed that the Americans even patented Covid-19, like they patented Ebola. Was it used deliberately or incidentally? How many modifications does Covid-19 have? Why does the virus behave differently in different regions?

Covid-19: Made and patented in USA, leaked in China

Why is China's Wuhan the most convenient location for biological sabotage? What are the real numbers of sick and dead? The Americans predicted that as many as 2.8 million people will be infected in the world by the end of February, and the virus would kill 100,000. Why are the numbers so low in China? they make a mistake with China? The coronavirus epidemic broke out in the United States much earlier than it did in China. The American authorities did not understand what was happening and started taking measures against vaping.

Pravda.Ru editor-in-chief Inna Novikova interviewed Igor Nikulin, a microbiologist, adviser to UN ex-secretary general Kofi Annan on bacteriological and chemical weapons.

"You say that this coronavirus is unique for having four elements from the human immunodeficiency virus. What does this mean for the infected patients, what does this mean for the planet? Does it mean that all those infected with Covid-19 will become HIV carriers?

"No. HIV elements enable the novel coronavirus to penetrate into human cells, in particular into the deep parts of the lungs and cause various severe complications. A person who has had coronavirus will not be infected with HIV. By the way, a strange thing has recently happened: first incidents of recurrent infection were reported in China. It turns out that they do not have antibodies to this virus. There's no immunity. This is another indication of the fact that COVID-19 is a virus that did not come from the wild. It had been created by someone for some specific purposes.

"The Chinese Institute of Virology in Wuhan belongs to the 4th degree of bioprotection. It is supposed to withstand the impact of tactical nuclear weapons. No bat could escape from there. It took the Chinese more than a month to realize what they came across with.

"The first case was detected on November 17, but they announced the onset of the epidemic only on December 31. They did not know what they were dealing with. Even if they were doing something at that institute, even if there were some sort of a leak - the Chinese administration would have been informed accordingly."

"So you say that that this is an American "creation". Trump initiated the law to fight against the use of vaping devices, when it started spreading in the United States back in August of 2019. It turns out that Trump knew nothing about what was happening in reality, that it was not the vaping, but a leak of biological weapons. Do you think it was a leak after all?"

"I think it was. Why did they close Fort Detrick then? In 2014, President Barack Obama signed a moratorium for the research on influenza viruses - SARS and MERS. Such studies in the United States were officially banned. At the very least, the government funding of this kind of research was prohibited.
"Someone in the administration realized that they represent an extreme danger for all of humanity. The Americans calculated that by the end of February, 2.8 million people would be infected in the world and 100,000 would die. It was their forecast, a mathematical model.

"Did they make a mistake?"

"No. They turned a blind eye on it. As soon as China realized the problem, the Chinese administration took most stringent measures immediately. China took unprecedented measures that on one has ever made before.

"The Chinese are a disciplined nation. The Chinese Communist Party organized everything clearly and rigidly."

"Indeed. The Chinese managed to overcome the disease with such cruel quarantine measures. They demolished bridges and blocked roads to stop people from traveling. Unfortunately, the Italians did nothing.

"Is the virus in Italy the same as it is in China, or is it a modification of it?"

"It could be. Former Deputy Minister of Defense of Germany said that the Americans patented the virus in 2015."

"So there must be documents."

"Of course. Most likely, this is some kind of closed database."

"Why patent a virus?"

"They patented Ebola for some reason. I don't know why they are doing this, for what purpose. But, nevertheless, this is a fact. The Anglo-Saxons can't help but take what they consider theirs. This is the foundation of the Anglo-Saxon system. The early bird catches the worm."

Читайте больше на https://english.pravda.ru/world/144467-covid_usa_patent/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW DYODD
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 9.29.29 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 9.33.36 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

« Prince Philip passes -- and all of a sudden, Meghan Markle looks kind of small

American Thinker on MeWe
Parler
| Print|
Email
April 10, 2021

Now there's even more reason to resist the masks​

By Terry Paulding

Making sense of COVID is something I continually struggle with. I started writing about it here in January. I wrote an essay about Munchausen by (government) proxy, which I've just revisited, months later, and I still stand by every word. As with all things, new information comes every day, and today's most alarming item is one I am compelled to write about.

In California, we have a "mask mandate" that is stringently adhered to in stores or public places. As a general rule, we're told to wear masks. People in cars wear them; people walking their dogs wear them.

Children religiously wear them. Now that restaurants are open, you can see the kids taking the mask down for a bite, then putting them back in place. They have learned to obey. I see the kids (finally) playing outside our window, climbing the trees across the street — they're all masked up, as they are for their mandated few hours of weekly "in-person" learning.

228623_5_.png

Too bad we know with reasonable certainty that masks don't actually help prevent COVID's spread. As I recall one doc stating, if you're breathing, your mask isn't good enough to stop COVID. Yeah, not about to stop doing that. So why wear them? Why force our children to wear them?

A report I read today alarmed me. It turns out that masks are far more dangerous than they are helpful. The ubiquitous blue-gray paper hospital-type mask, for instance, is made from stuff that will kill you if you breathe it. As bad as asbestos. I know how bad that is because Great Uncle Jim died of mesothelioma back in the 1960s (he had been an asbestos salesman).

The report explains that the stuff in masks is called graphene: "Graphene is a strong, very thin material that is used in fabrication, but it can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems." I see these masks on half the people in the street and also discarded on the roadside and sidewalk everywhere, much like cigarette butts used to be.

Then there are the cloth masks — the type I must wear in stores and even in the gym while exercising. They're also not so good, unless, maybe, you construct your own from pure cotton (and wash them daily after changing them every few hours, of course). From the same report:
There are also reports of toxic mould, fungi, and bacteria that can pose a significant threat to the immune system by potentially weakening it. Of particular concern to us is the recent report of breathing in synthetic fibers in the face masks. This is of serious concern to us. "Loose particulate was seen on each type of mask. Also, tight and loose fibers were seen on each type of mask. If every foreign particle and every fiber in every facemask is always secure and not detachable by airflow, then there should be no risk of inhalation of such particles and fibers. However, if even a small portion of mask fibers is detachable by inspiratory airflow, or if there is debris in mask manufacture or packaging or handling, then there is the possibility of not only entry of foreign material to the airways, but also entry to deep lung tissue, and potential pathological consequences of foreign bodies in the lungs.

You'd think that with the CDC stats admitting that a grand total of 134 children under the age of 15 have died in the USA from COVID to date, they'd maybe think about this stuff before mandating masks for children and toddlers. (In the 2019–2020 flu season, 188 children died from the annual flu.)

That's 134 out of around 28,171 kids that age who have died altogether in the past year. I'm no mathematician, but if you divide 134 by 28,171, that's 0.45%. I'd bet those 134 kids, if the reasons for death were looked at closely, all had other problems besides COVID.

As an experiment, I've posted this mask info online, on Nextdoor, where all the families get their news. I kept it simple, with a link to the CDC stats, and the name of the stuff, graphene, that's in the paper masks. I figure it's important enough, the 'hood ought to know. I'm guessing what will happen, though. The moderator will take it down, as fast as it's put up.

Perhaps everyone should post it, everywhere. Maybe it will save a few lives. I wonder if we have any death or illness stats yet, on respiratory disease in children who are masked. I'd say, in any event, my Munchausen's diagnosis was spot on.

UPDATES: My post on Nextdoor showed up very briefly and then was censored immediately:

228637_5_.png

Also, pay attention to what this track coach has to say about running with a mask.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Why Are People Experiencing Unusual Period Symptoms After Getting Vaccinated?​

Lydia Wang
Fri, April 9, 2021, 12:36 PM·4 min read

After receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines, many people feel relief — and many also experience some temporary side effects, including nausea, muscle pain, and headaches. Doctors agree that, unless they last longer than a few days, none of these reactions are cause for concern. But now, people are worrying about a new, previously unreported side effect: heavier, early, or otherwise irregular menstrual periods.

In February, Kate Clancy, PhD, asked her Twitter followers whether any menstruators had noticed anything odd after receiving the vaccine. “A colleague told me she has heard from others that their periods were heavy post-vax,” she wrote. “I’m a week and a half out from dose 1 of Moderna, got my period maybe a day or so early, and am gushing like I’m in my 20s again.”

Dr. Clancy’s replies were inundated with similar stories. Some said they started spotting unexpectedly; several mentioned that they were experiencing period symptoms, including cramping and bleeding, for the first time since getting IUDs or going through menopause. And similar conversations are happening elsewhere on the internet, too: There are numerous threads on Reddit tracking the relationship between menstruation and the vaccines. After her tweet gained traction, Dr. Clancy began collecting information for a scientific research study devoted to the vaccine’s impact on periods.

As of now, there’s no scientific evidence of a direct connection. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which has been tracking side effects through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), at least 32 people reported changes to their periods — but this isn’t a huge reason to worry, since around 56,000 people were included in the report.

However, there are a few possible reasons for the pattern documented on Twitter and Reddit. Heather Bartos, MD, a Texas OB-GYN, says that any change in stress level (even if that change is just pure, straight-up relief) can impact your period. She’s observed these changes since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and since people have started to get vaccinated. “Just the stress of the pandemic, people have come in with menstrual irregularities, not having periods,” Dr. Bartos tells Refinery29. “I always say, a one-off or a two-off period is not a concern. But when it gets to be a three, four, five, they’re all different, that’s a little more concerning.”

Dr. Bartos adds that it isn’t unusual for people with IUDs to notice unusual bleeding when they get a cold or other flus and infections. And if you’re experiencing side effects from the vaccine, particularly a fever, you might notice a more painful period. These symptoms, rather than the vaccine itself, could affect your cycle — and research has shown that, due to estrogen levels, people who menstruate are more likely to experience a stronger immune response and more powerful side effects.

“If you’re having a fever, everything’s going to kind of ache. When I get a fever, the joints that are more prone to arthritis will hurt more. The areas that are prone to weakness will just ache more,” Dr. Bartos says. “So if you have a history of endometriosis or adenomyosis, or these kinds of things where it’s just not normal tissue and it gets crampy anyway, it’s likely to get worse if there’s a fever.”

Periods and menstrual pain are far too often medically overlooked and written off — just look at how long it takes for someone to be diagnosed with endometriosis — so any possible connection between menstruation and the COVID vaccine is worth investigating. Dr. Bartos notes that the vaccine is still new, and there’s still a lot for epidemiologists to study.

But right now, there’s tons of evidence supporting the fact that even the worst of the vaccine’s side effects are temporary and harmless. “People think that the side effects of vaccines are harmful, and they get worried when they look at it and read into it, but it’s actually a good thing,” Abisola Olulade, MD, a San Diego-based physician, tells Refinery29. “It tells us that your immune system is working, and it’s responding in the way that we want it to.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm making a distinction between government employers and private employers she is admitting that private employers are outside of the jurisdiction of the original edict.

Obliged and lawfully entreated might be two different ideas.

Where is the New Zealand civil liberties Union when you need them?
Civil liberty organizations across the globe were one of the first infiltrated and taken over by the Zionist globalists. Their plan is global and highly detailed, which is why we're seeing it working so well across the planet. It's been in planning and implementation for well over 100 years

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Saagar Enjeti: Lab-Leak Hypothesis Could Reveal EPIC Screwup Of US, Fauci AND China (10 min 22 sec):

Published on Apr 8, 2021 by The Hill​
Saagar Enjeti breaks down the latest updates in the COVID lab-leak story.​

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Civil liberty organizations across the globe were one of the first infiltrated and taken over by the Zionist globalists. Their plan is global and highly detailed, which is why we're seeing it working so well across the planet. It's been in planning and implementation for well over 100 years
Well, this we know. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the kingdom of heaven.

Whether it's Illuminati, luciferians, or Zionist, all are usually founded on some sort of false believe,doctrine or theory which fruits itself into an agenda.

But it's not so much different than some doctrines held by the mainstream churches which have projected and welcomed a end-time scenario involving Israel for 150 years now. Furthermore errant doctrines in the mainstream church have proclaimed a fallen humanity, a worsening of society, of increasing sickness and calamities, and such activities in preparation for the alleged end times and alleged second coming..

So whether the Zionist also infiltrated the church through Schofield or whether the false doctrines stemmed all the way from the second century and some literal and futurist interpretations of the Epistles by some early church fathers such as Ireneaus; those doctrines and sects in the mainstream Christian Church which declare that humanity is still cursed and still under the death judgment of Eden due to the evidence of biological death continuing are just as guilty as these Illuminati folk in spreading agendas based on false doctrine which fruits into illness.

Religious liberties and the Dominion of conscience still stand whether the ACLU is infiltrated or not.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

J&J VICTIM SPEAKS OUT, ASTRA CAUSING STROKES AND COMPULSORY JABS FOR THE KIDS!​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.22.50 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

A pharmacist prepares the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine at a pharmacy prototype clinic in Halifax on March 9, 2021. (Andrew Vaughan/The Canadian Press)
A pharmacist prepares the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine at a pharmacy prototype clinic in Halifax on March 9, 2021. (Andrew Vaughan/The Canadian Press)
INTERNATIONALPREMIUM

CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

April 11, 2021 Updated: April 11, 2021

biggersmaller
Print
A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.
The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus—also known as the novel coronavirus—was found eight times more than individuals who were unvaccinated, or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health-care provider, also helped in the study.
“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”
The study looked at 400 people who received at least one shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and had contracted the COVID-19 variant and compared them to the same number of people who were infected and unvaccinated. Moderna’s vaccine is also used in Israel, but it was not included in the study.
“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, according to news reports.
Stern said the study’s findings came as a surprise.
“Based on patterns in the general population, we would have expected just one case of the South African variant, but we saw eight,” Stern told the Times of Israel. “Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.” He added, “Even if the South African variant does break through the vaccine’s protection, it has not spread widely through the population.”
He continued: “These preliminary findings necessitates close continued attention to the dissemination of this strain in Israel, emphasizing the need for epidemiological monitoring and systematic sequencing, in order to contain further spread of the South African variant in Israel.”
The South African variant accounted for less than one percent of all COVID-19 cases in Israel, reported AFP, citing the study.
“This means that the Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine, though highly protective, probably does not provide the same level of protection against the South African (B.1.351) variant of the coronavirus,” the study said.
Israel, separately, has rolled out a so-called “vaccine passport” system that allows people who have been vaccinated privileges over individuals who are not vaccinated. Such systems have been criticized by civil liberties groups, saying it would be an infringement on people’s rights, including privacy, and would potentially create a two-tiered class system of vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
The Epoch Times has contacted Pfizer for comment.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lady Goes Off On Orange County CA Board Of Education For Wanting To Secretly Vaccinate Children​

Apr 11, 2021
https://cantcensortruth.com/channel/bill-gates-is-evil-
Human rights attorney, Leigh Dundas, holds the CA board of education to account for pushing vaccines on innocent children.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another Covid Myth Dies the Death
Jeffrey A. Tucker – April 10, 2021

The last sentence in the article:

How many years will it take before people can come to terms with the embarrassing and scandalous reality that much of what posed as Science last year was made up on the fly and turns out to be wholly false?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 7.52.16 AM.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pure, Unalloyed Evil
MIKE WHITNEY • APRIL 11, 2021

Mike Yeadon is a soft-spoken microbiologist and a former Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory Research at Pfizer. He spent 32 years working for large pharmaceutical companies and is a leading expert on viral respiratory infections. He is also a man on a mission, and his mission is to inform as many people as possible about the elite powerbrokers that are using the pandemic as a smokescreen to conceal their real objectives.

“If you wanted to depopulate a significant portion of the world, and to do it in a way that wouldn’t require destruction of the environment with nuclear weapons, or poisoning everyone with anthrax or something, And you wanted plausible deniability, whilst you had a multi-year infectious disease crisis; I don’t think you could come up with a better plan of work than what seems to be in from of me. I can’t say that’s what they’re going to do, but I cannot think of a benign explanation for why they are doing it.” (“Interview with Dr Mike Yeadon“, The Delingpole Podcast; Minute 44: 25)​
...​

We must ask ourselves whether the current mass vaccination campaign is a science-based effort to relieve sickness and disease or a fasttrack to a dark and frightening dystopia conjured up by evil men seeking to tighten their grip on all humanity?

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We must ask ourselves whether the current mass vaccination campaign is a science-based effort to relieve sickness and disease or a fasttrack to a dark and frightening dystopia conjured up by evil men seeking to tighten their grip on all humanity?
If it was the former, then why has there been absolutely zero discussion of things that can be done to enhance the natural immune system (Vitamin D, zinc, healthy eating, sleep, exercise, sunlight and fresh air, etc. etc.) or any discussion of treatment alternatives (Ivermectin, HCQ)? There is no question in my mind this isn't about relieving sickness. The only question I have is whether this is just a money grab or whether it is something much more nefarious.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There is no question in my mind. This is both about a huge money grab, and even more
nefarious, an attempt to pretty much control the rest of the world, and reset it to their specifications, such as eugenics. People are already dying because of it, and that will increase if we continue along this path...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
passport.jpg

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is no question in my mind. This is both about a huge money grab, and even more
nefarious, an attempt to pretty much control the rest of the world, and reset it to their specifications, such as eugenics. People are already dying because of it, and that will increase if we continue along this path...
It is definitely a money grab, and there are certainly many entities trying to wrangle more control out of the situation. My main question is whether the vaccination is an intentional and coordinated act to decrease the population by a large percentage, or whether the ones that are dying are simply collateral damage in the money/power grab.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“If you wanted to depopulate a significant portion of the world, and to do it in a way that wouldn’t require destruction of the environment with nuclear weapons, or poisoning everyone with anthrax or something, And you wanted plausible deniability, whilst you had a multi-year infectious disease crisis; I don’t think you could come up with a better plan of work than what seems to be in from of me. I can’t say that’s what they’re going to do, but I cannot think of a benign explanation for why they are doing it.” (“Interview with Dr Mike Yeadon“, The Delingpole Podcast; Minute 44: 25)​

“Depopulation”? Who said anything about depopulation? Isn’t it a bit of a stretch to go from a mass vaccination campaign to allegations of a conspiracy to “depopulate a significant portion of the world”?

Indeed, it is, but Yeadon has done extensive research on the matter and provides compelling evidence that such a diabolical objective may, in fact, be the goal.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

People on Volcano-Stricken Island Told They Won’t Be Rescued if They Haven’t Had the COVID Vaccine​

Cruise ships will only evacuate the inoculated.

Published 1 min ago on 12 April, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson

120421volcano1.jpg

AFP via Getty Images
https://summit.news/2021/04/12/peop...escued-if-they-havent-had-the-covid-vaccine/#

People on the volcano-stricken island of St. Vincent have been told by the country’s Prime Minister that they won’t be rescued if they haven’t taken the COVID vaccine.

Yes, really.

Cruise ships were dispatched to evacuate the island after the 4,000-foot high volcano La Soufrière erupted on Friday.

However, Ralph Gonsalves, the Prime Minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, gave a press conference warning that those who hadn’t taken the jab would be left to fend for themselves.

“The chief medical officer would be identifying the persons already vaccinated so that we can get them on the ship,” Gonsalves said.
We went from vaccine passports being a conspiracy theory to “fuck you, die” so fast though pic.twitter.com/DULibV7gLn
— Taylor Day (@TABYTCHI) April 10, 2021

16,000 people are being evacuated from the ‘red zone’ areas of the island that are most at risk, but that number won’t include those who for whatever reason haven’t taken the shot.

“If people are willing to welcome you at a time of COVID-19, they will wish you to have the highest level of protection possible,” Gonsalves told the media.

According to local officials, some people don’t want to be evacuated because they are scared they’ll be forced to take the vaccine.

This is another example of how vaccination status is being used by governments around the world to deny people basic necessities, including being rescued from a natural disaster.

Numerous countries are preparing to implement vaccine passports which would deny the unvaccinated from entering certain venues, which could eventually extend to pubs, restaurants, cinemas and shops.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My main question is whether the vaccination is an intentional and coordinated act to decrease the population by a large percentage,
Check out drastically falling birth rates. In the area of 20%. Like compound interest in reverse at zero % rates falling birth rates may not have huge affects tomorrow but a few years down the road of no dating, marriages, no jobs, no income, boomers fading away and population will decrease. Remember their goal is 500 million for the world population or elimination of 7.3 billion eaters.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Man in hospital with COVID-19 after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine​

By Elizabeth Rosner
April 11, 2021 | 11:15pm | UpdatedApril 12, 2021 | 11:48am

A New Jersey man is in the hospital with COVID-19 — just five weeks after being vaccinated.

Francisco Cosme, 52, was ecstatic when he booked an appointment for the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine at the Javits Center on March 6.

After Cosme was vaccinated, he continued to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines but he became “very confused and began doing things that were not normal,” his daughter, Michelle Torres, told The Post.

“April 1 was the very first day he started to have symptoms,” Torres said. “He had a cough, fever, chills, everything.”

The 31-year-old drove her father to a clinic where he tested positive for COVID-19 and he was instructed to quarantine for 10 days.

Francisco Cosme, the New Jersey man who was hospitalized with COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated.Michelle Torres
Last week, his condition worsened and Torres noticed he had trouble breathing and called 911 during a visit to his home in Edison, New Jersey.

After giving Cosme oxygen, the ambulance crew rushed him to John F. Kennedy Medical Center, where he is in critical condition and is also being treated for pneumonia.

“I’m trying to hold it together, every day you don’t know what is happening,” said a tearful Torres.

“The doctor said they did all they can do it and it’s up to him to fight and up to God.”

Torres told The Post her mother, husband and children ended up testing positive for COVID and are in quarantine until next Sunday.

“We survived the whole year without it [vaccine] doing all the things we are supposed to so do — social distancing, washing hands and masking up,” she explained.

“It’s crazy and we need answers,” Torres concluded.

The Post also reported that a Brooklyn woman who got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at the Javits Center on March 10 contracted COVID-19.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months » Sons of Liberty Media
sonsoflibertymedia.com ^
| February 11, 2021 | TIM BROWN

WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN
PUBLISHED ON: FEBRUARY 11, 2021

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Widely regarded as the most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the adverse impact that vaccines can have on health, Dr. Tenpenny has been a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show and the Today Show Australia).
She has lectured at Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School, and has been a speaker at conventions, both nationally and internationally, as a recognized expert on a wide range topics within the field of Integrative Medicine including breast health, breast thermography, women’s hormones, medical uses of iodine and the adverse effects vaccines have on health.
She is also a voice crying in the wilderness concerning vaccines and current events.
Now, she is warning the public that the COVID vaccines’ depopulation effects will start in 3 to 6 months.

PsPuQlC.png

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months » Sons of Liberty Media

Dr. Tenpenny has written, “According to the Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker, as of Dec. 26, 2020, 83 vaccines are in Phase 1, 2 or 3 human and animal clinical trials, with 18 approaching the final stages of testing.

Never before have so many companies tested so many different vaccines at the same time, against a virus that has not been isolated. Of those in the trials, five vaccines are now early use, with three vaccines approved for clinical use Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca.”

“Are you willing to be injected with something unknown and never tested before in humans?” she asks.

After all, humans are now the guinea pigs for these injections.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
sonsoflibertymedia.com ^
| February 11, 2021 | TIM BROWN

WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN
PUBLISHED ON: FEBRUARY 11, 2021

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Widely regarded as the most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the adverse impact that vaccines can have on health, Dr. Tenpenny has been a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show and the Today Show Australia).
She has lectured at Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School, and has been a speaker at conventions, both nationally and internationally, as a recognized expert on a wide range topics within the field of Integrative Medicine including breast health, breast thermography, women’s hormones, medical uses of iodine and the adverse effects vaccines have on health.
She is also a voice crying in the wilderness concerning vaccines and current events.
Now, she is warning the public that the COVID vaccines’ depopulation effects will start in 3 to 6 months.

PsPuQlC.png

Dr. Tenpenny has written, “According to the Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker, as of Dec. 26, 2020, 83 vaccines are in Phase 1, 2 or 3 human and animal clinical trials, with 18 approaching the final stages of testing.

Never before have so many companies tested so many different vaccines at the same time, against a virus that has not been isolated. Of those in the trials, five vaccines are now early use, with three vaccines approved for clinical use Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca.”

“Are you willing to be injected with something unknown and never tested before in humans?” she asks.

After all, humans are now the guinea pigs for these injections.
What will they do when this starts happening...give you another shot?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Not sure police are medically 'approved' administers

Shock Video: Cops Force-Vaccinate Special Needs Girls In Statewide ‘Operation Homebound’ Program​

by Jamie White
April 12th 2021

Horrific video out of California shows LAPD officers forcibly administer the COVID-19 vaccine to a trio of women with special needs who were forcefully resisting the shot.

The footage shows a terrified special needs woman struggling to escape getting jabbed while being constrained by two officers as the third officer sticks the needle in her arm.

“I’ll be gentle, ok? I’ll be gentle,” the officer with the vaccine said.

“Noooooo!” the woman screamed.

After forcibly injecting her with the experimental mRNA vaccine, the officers then clapped as the woman continued wailing.

Another special needs girl is seen in a driveway trying to escape the officers with the vaccine before also getting jabbed.

Next, the officers appeared to administer the COVID-19 to a sleeping patient with Alzheimer’s disease without her knowledge or consent.

“There you go, piece of cake. It’s okay hon, we just gave you a vaccination, that’s all,” the female officer said as the woman began to wake up.

This disturbing footage is part of Los Angeles’ Operation Homebound, which the LA County Sheriff’s Department says is a “program designed to vaccinate the most underrepresented, homebound, and underserved disabled residents in our communities, including those experiencing homelessness.”

“We are administering the Johnson & Johnson (1 shot only) vaccine utilizing our deputy sheriff personnel who are certified paramedics and emergency medical technicians,” the website states. “LASD is working with local community based organizations like ‘Integrated Community Collaborative’ and ‘Disability Voices United’ to connect with LA County residents most in need, go to their residences, and provide them this life-saving opportunity.”

This particular state-run vaccine initiative appears to be just another insidious form of the eugenics operation already underway as the vaccine is being rolled out across the world.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

27-Year-Old Resident Doctor Dies Months After Receiving COVID Vaccine​

Infowars.com
April 12th 2021

A 27-year-old man who was administering COVID vaccines in Chicago suddenly died just months after he took his second dose of the Pfizer shot.

Joshimar Henry, a resident doctor working with the PGY1 program (pharmacy) at Humboldt Park Health in Chicago, Illinois, was “honored to be a part of administering the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine to the first 5 recipients in Chicago.”

“While I understand the hesitancy of many regarding receiving the vaccine, I’d like to encourage all those who qualify to be vaccinated. Initially I was also hesitant but was reassured with some research and clarifying my doubt through reading,” Henry wrote in a January Facebook post.

He continued, “Many of my colleagues likewise have received the vaccine and have not experienced any severe side effects. I have received the vaccine myself and only experienced shoulder soreness thus far. I do believe that the benefits of this vaccine certainly outweigh the risks given its low side effect profile. Be safe everyone and continue to practice social distancing.”

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

Lady Goes Off On Orange County CA Board Of Education For Wanting To Secretly Vaccinate Children​

Apr 11, 2021
https://cantcensortruth.com/channel/bill-gates-is-evil-
Human rights attorney, Leigh Dundas, holds the CA board of education to account for pushing vaccines on innocent children.
..... ......... Certain inalienable rights among them the rights of life liberty and pursuit of happiness...... And that God has instituted governments to ensure those rights.,...

Subscribe Bill of Rights....

Government officials above all including and especially police and sheriff's departments should be upholding and teaching the guidelines of informed consent and giving the utmost respect to the individual. These stories of the LA County sheriff's department forcibly injecting the mentally disabled might come back to those who are doing the injecting. Just like the 27 year old Doctor who was at first hesitant or unsure but now was encouraging the injection, and who died unexpectedly and quite possibly from the vaccine.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

Not sure police are medically 'approved' administers

Shock Video: Cops Force-Vaccinate Special Needs Girls In Statewide ‘Operation Homebound’ Program​

by Jamie White
April 12th 2021

Horrific video out of California shows LAPD officers forcibly administer the COVID-19 vaccine to a trio of women with special needs who were forcefully resisting the shot.

The footage shows a terrified special needs woman struggling to escape getting jabbed while being constrained by two officers as the third officer sticks the needle in her arm.

“I’ll be gentle, ok? I’ll be gentle,” the officer with the vaccine said.

“Noooooo!” the woman screamed.

After forcibly injecting her with the experimental mRNA vaccine, the officers then clapped as the woman continued wailing.

Another special needs girl is seen in a driveway trying to escape the officers with the vaccine before also getting jabbed.

Next, the officers appeared to administer the COVID-19 to a sleeping patient with Alzheimer’s disease without her knowledge or consent.

“There you go, piece of cake. It’s okay hon, we just gave you a vaccination, that’s all,” the female officer said as the woman began to wake up.

This disturbing footage is part of Los Angeles’ Operation Homebound, which the LA County Sheriff’s Department says is a “program designed to vaccinate the most underrepresented, homebound, and underserved disabled residents in our communities, including those experiencing homelessness.”

“We are administering the Johnson & Johnson (1 shot only) vaccine utilizing our deputy sheriff personnel who are certified paramedics and emergency medical technicians,” the website states. “LASD is working with local community based organizations like ‘Integrated Community Collaborative’ and ‘Disability Voices United’ to connect with LA County residents most in need, go to their residences, and provide them this life-saving opportunity.”

This particular state-run vaccine initiative appears to be just another insidious form of the eugenics operation already underway as the vaccine is being rolled out across the world.

On some of the people it appears that there is a adult friend who is aiding in restraining these women. In situations like this isn't the power of attorney usually present within overseeing adult? Thus if the overseeing adult has given informed consent the overseeing adult would bear the guilt if something goes wrong.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
IF this is what we think it is how will those idiots be able to live with themselves a short time from now?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pure, Unalloyed Evil
MIKE WHITNEY • APRIL 11, 2021

Mike Yeadon is a soft-spoken microbiologist and a former Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory Research at Pfizer. He spent 32 years working for large pharmaceutical companies and is a leading expert on viral respiratory infections. He is also a man on a mission, and his mission is to inform as many people as possible about the elite powerbrokers that are using the pandemic as a smokescreen to conceal their real objectives.

...​
Here is another recent interview with Dr. Yeadon. For the first 36 minutes they talk about the technical aspects of the vaccines, and proof that the governments are lying. Form 37 minutes onward they talk about the likely enslavement and depopulation goals of those pushing the injections.