• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1618516982783.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

This is really quite good at 1.5x

MEL K WELCOMES BACK PHARMA INSIDER TRUTH WARRIOR MICHAEL L TO TALK TRUTH ABOUT THE VAX ET AL 4-15-21​

Mel K sits down with Pharma Exec and Clinical Trial Auditor Michael L for some truth and facts We the People need to know about Covid. Having been in the pharmaceutical industry and working with the FDA for decades, Michael has in depth insight into how the Covid numbers were manipulated, who is behind the ever changing narrative, and what questions you should be asking when it comes to the vaccine. Years of doing oversight for new drugs, and tracking the evolution from first trial to market, Michael lays out how a drug or vaccine makes it's way from lab to human, and why this time it was different. A truly enlightening important conversation for those of us who have had enough flip flopping and censorship, and just want the truth! A must see talk!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Shut your mouth!" Maxine Waters SCOLDS Jim Jordan during House hearing on COVID-19 (1 min 26 sec):

Published on Apr 15, 2021 by The Hill​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
take a picture?

Bah, I'll keep taking my daily regimen for the past year...

- Quinine (Indian Tonic Water "natural flavoring") - an "anti-parasitic", the "base" for HQ & HCQ (I believe).
- (Gin - to give my "Tonic" flavor & fun... nice in the morning, haha! to drink down the other pills)
- Zinc
- Quercetin (to help cells incorporate the Zinc, preventing entry & replication to covid)
- Vitamin D (over 99% of "severe covid" happens to people with "low vitamin D levels)
- Multivitamin w/ supplements (never know where you're "deficient")
- Vitamins B, C & E
- Selenium
- Colloidal Silver (why not? Anti-viral & anti-bacterial).
as well as - for other issues
- Magnesium (heart)
- "Joint Supplements" (shark & sea-ray cartilage) for arthritic knees etc... prevention & treatment
- Pro-Biotics (for good digestion - especially after antibiotic use - & easy crapping)
- An aspirin / week for good measure (keeps blood fluid - PREVENTS CANCERS FROM DEVELOPING!!!)

OK - did the weekly "refills" tonight... some pics, as requested... she gets the tiny cups, I get the shot glasses...

Daily assortment.jpg

his & hers & aspirin.jpg

His & Her dailies.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Any room left for desert?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Any room left for desert?
That's for before breakfast ;) Wife insists that taking them later prevents restful sleeping at night... The gin works for me any time of day...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is no fucking way a small little micro-chip is going to detect a specific virus. That's complete BS.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Father of 7 suffers stroke, family blames Johnson & Johnson vaccine​

by WKRC
Thursday, April 15th 2021
AA
Father of 7 suffers stroke, family blames Johnson & Johnson vaccine (Family handouts)

VIEW ALL PHOTOS
View All Photos

Father of 7 suffers stroke, family blames Johnson & Johnson vaccine (Family handouts)

ST. MARTIN, Miss. (WLOX/CNN Newsource/WKRC) — A father of seven is no longer able to walk and talk, and his family blames the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

State health officials are skeptical of the link, although they're investigating.

Either way, the vaccine is on hold nationwide and a family is heartbroken.

It started out as a normal workday for 43-year-old Brad Malagarie.

He spent the morning at his office before heading out to get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine a little after noon.

He returned to work, and within three hours, co-workers noticed he was unresponsive at his desk.

"They called me and said he had that vaccine, and something is wrong. 'We think it's a stroke, you know, we don't know,'” said Celeste Foster O’Keefe, Malagarie’s aunt.

He was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with a stroke.

A blood clot had lodged in his left-middle cerebral artery.

O’Keefe, who is also Malagarie's boss, says the family believes without a doubt that the vaccine caused the stroke.

"He's a young, healthy 43-year-old, you know, and I immediately thought it. And I said, 'Be sure to tell the doctors, tell the doctors he took that Johnson & Johnson vaccine,” said O’Keefe.

She says his only health issue before the vaccine was high blood pressure, which was controlled with medication.

One week after the vaccine, Malagarie is in critical, but stable condition at Ochsner's Medical Center with his wife, Cori, by his side.

"He can't, you know, talk now, and he can't walk, and he's paralyzed on the right side. He does know who you are, and he just cries when he sees you,” said his aunt.

Doctor's don't know Malagarie's prognosis for recovery yet, but say it will likely take at least a year of rehab after he leaves the hospital.

"But we want him to talk again, and even if he walks, and it's not perfect, that's okay,” said O'Keefe.

And she says, while the news came too late to help her nephew, the family now feels at least a small bit of relief, knowing the J&J vaccine is currently out of circulation.

"If you can help one person, you've stopped a world of pain for that whole family," she said. "'Cause maybe it's only been a handful of people affected, but when it's your family, it doesn't feel like a handful."

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They set up the jab station again today in the parking lot at work.

My guess is from 10am to 3 PM they didn't give 30 shots.........
I almost went through the line to ask a bunch of dumb questions & get the release papers to see what they said.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Father of 7 suffers stroke, family blames Johnson & Johnson vaccine​

by WKRC
Thursday, April 15th 2021
AA

VIEW ALL PHOTOS
View All Photos

ST. MARTIN, Miss. (WLOX/CNN Newsource/WKRC) — A father of seven is no longer able to walk and talk, and his family blames the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

State health officials are skeptical of the link, although they're investigating.

Either way, the vaccine is on hold nationwide and a family is heartbroken.

It started out as a normal workday for 43-year-old Brad Malagarie.

He spent the morning at his office before heading out to get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine a little after noon.

He returned to work, and within three hours, co-workers noticed he was unresponsive at his desk.

"They called me and said he had that vaccine, and something is wrong. 'We think it's a stroke, you know, we don't know,'” said Celeste Foster O’Keefe, Malagarie’s aunt.

He was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with a stroke.

A blood clot had lodged in his left-middle cerebral artery.

O’Keefe, who is also Malagarie's boss, says the family believes without a doubt that the vaccine caused the stroke.

"He's a young, healthy 43-year-old, you know, and I immediately thought it. And I said, 'Be sure to tell the doctors, tell the doctors he took that Johnson & Johnson vaccine,” said O’Keefe.

She says his only health issue before the vaccine was high blood pressure, which was controlled with medication.

One week after the vaccine, Malagarie is in critical, but stable condition at Ochsner's Medical Center with his wife, Cori, by his side.

"He can't, you know, talk now, and he can't walk, and he's paralyzed on the right side. He does know who you are, and he just cries when he sees you,” said his aunt.

Doctor's don't know Malagarie's prognosis for recovery yet, but say it will likely take at least a year of rehab after he leaves the hospital.

"But we want him to talk again, and even if he walks, and it's not perfect, that's okay,” said O'Keefe.

And she says, while the news came too late to help her nephew, the family now feels at least a small bit of relief, knowing the J&J vaccine is currently out of circulation.

"If you can help one person, you've stopped a world of pain for that whole family," she said. "'Cause maybe it's only been a handful of people affected, but when it's your family, it doesn't feel like a handful."

Sad, really sad....ohhhh man

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They'll never stop now!
1618628041780.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A study released today by Oxford University found the number of people who developed CVST blood clots after COVID vaccines was about the same for Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca, MarketWatch reported. (J&J is not approved for use in the EU, where the study originated).

According to the study, 4 in 1 million people experienced CVST during the two weeks following vaccination with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, versus 5 in 1 million people for the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Although researchers found a significantly higher incidence of blood clots in people who were infected with COVID, the incidence of blood clots following vaccines was still much higher than the background incidence of 0.41, a strong signal that the vaccines pose this specific risk.

“These findings are consistent with what we know about how vaccine-induced spike proteins can on their own cause cell signaling through interactions with the ACE-2 receptors,” said Lyn Redwood, RN, MSN, president emerita of Children’s Health Defense. “When this happens, it can result in inflammation and a host of other potentially pathological events in the epithelial lining of the blood vessels which can then trigger pro-inflammatory cytokines capable of activating coagulation systems and down-regulating anticoagulant pathways resulting in clot formation.”

A study published February in the Journal of Hematology examined thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna vaccination in response to the death of a 56-year-old Florida physician — the first identified patient who died from a brain hemorrhage after receiving Pfizer’s vaccine.

Researchers examined 20 case reports of patients with immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) following vaccination, including 17 without pre‐existing thrombocytopenia using data from the CDC, FDA, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), published reports, and communications with patients and treating providers.

After analyzing data researchers could not exclude the possibility that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines had the potential to trigger ITP and recommended additional surveillance to determine the incidence of thrombocytopenia post vaccination.

“While the main concern associated with ITP is bleeding, it may come as a surprise that ITP is also associated with a 20% increased risk for blood clots,” Redwood said, pointing to a March 8 article by Dr. Robert Bird, director of haematology at Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane, Australia.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-blood-clots/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1618629693083.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I almost went through the line to ask a bunch of dumb questions & get the release papers to see what they said.
No need to waste your time, as the release is available online if you just want to read it. I posted it in @Bigjon 's liability thread.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

DR FAUCI PATENTED THE CORONA VIRUS​

I would love to see the the patents in PDF form and with those persons names on them

Allegedly Gates had patented a coronavirus found in cattle. But again if the only thing is that can be patented or man-made things then even that coronavirus would be self admittedly man-made.

I'm not questioning this fellows investigative data, but I guess I'd like to see a little more proof that these patents weren't for that coronavirus found in cattle and that these were not somehow mistaken for covid-19.

Even David Martin says that the coronavirus was patented in was it 2003? And yet on a side link to this video on bitchute, a fellow says that the coronavirus - 19 was patented in 2015.

We don't need conflicting information folks!

Anyone know where the PDF files of the patents are or a image of them?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found online.

Pray for us in Ontario Canada
posted 12 hours ago by Cdn_freedom +391 / -1
I feel like I’m in a torture chamber… New lock down rules so severe… Can’t even leave the province - there will be checkpoints. Police can stop anyone for no reason now. Not allowed to be outside or inside with anyone that is not in your household. Can’t leave vicinity of your home. Very restricted shopping options - Many isles blocked off and cash registers won’t even scan items considered illegal to buy now.. Including notebooks and bicycle helmets. Solicitor General Encouraging people to snitch. Many residents cheering this move on. Vaccine commercials are nonstop. Yes we have hotspots in province but as an example there is a city called Waterloo, population 600,000 where there are four people in ICU and 10 people in the hospital with Covid. Same rules. Please… Make this stop! When justice comes I don’t think any politician here is going to survive with their lives! That’s all I look forward to.
195 comments share save hide report block hide child comments
Comments (195)
sorted by: top new old worst
MilitaryJustice 73 points 12 hours ago +73 / -0
I am in Ontario also. We need to band together, be vocal, be smart and pray. The devil and his evil tyrants want to control us, exploit us and exterminate us. If you have not accepted the Lord as your Saviour, it would be a good time to do so. As for me, my eternal destiny is sealed. These evil tyrants cannot take my salvation away from me. But they appear to want to take everything else away from us. God help us.
Here is the latest edict from Ontario Ontario extends lockdown and ups police enforcement

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Found online.

Pray for us in Ontario Canada
posted 12 hours ago by Cdn_freedom +391 / -1
I feel like I’m in a torture chamber… New lock down rules so severe… Can’t even leave the province - there will be checkpoints. Police can stop anyone for no reason now. Not allowed to be outside or inside with anyone that is not in your household. Can’t leave vicinity of your home. Very restricted shopping options - Many isles blocked off and cash registers won’t even scan items considered illegal to buy now.. Including notebooks and bicycle helmets. Solicitor General Encouraging people to snitch. Many residents cheering this move on. Vaccine commercials are nonstop. Yes we have hotspots in province but as an example there is a city called Waterloo, population 600,000 where there are four people in ICU and 10 people in the hospital with Covid. Same rules. Please… Make this stop! When justice comes I don’t think any politician here is going to survive with their lives! That’s all I look forward to.
195 comments share save hide report block hide child comments
Comments (195)
sorted by: top new old worst
MilitaryJustice 73 points 12 hours ago +73 / -0
I am in Ontario also. We need to band together, be vocal, be smart and pray. The devil and his evil tyrants want to control us, exploit us and exterminate us. If you have not accepted the Lord as your Saviour, it would be a good time to do so. As for me, my eternal destiny is sealed. These evil tyrants cannot take my salvation away from me. But they appear to want to take everything else away from us. God help us.
Here is the latest edict from Ontario Ontario extends lockdown and ups police enforcement
This isn't about protecting the public from a virus

Brio/other CA GIM members, are they doing the same things where you guys are? We may need to invade you guys to save you from your government. I can't imagine living in a country where your government is WORSE than here with Bidet and his Ho!

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U

In February, 2021, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. and a number of his colleagues warned the European Medicines Agency about the potential danger of blood clots and cerebral vein thrombosis in millions of people receiving experimental gene-based injections. Since then, two of the four injections have been suspended or recalled in Europe and the United States for just that reason. In this episode of Perspectives, Professor Bhakdi explains the science behind the problem, why it is not just limited to the products already suspended, and why in the long term we may be creating dangerously overactive immune systems in billions of unwitting subjects.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U

In February, 2021, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. and a number of his colleagues warned the European Medicines Agency about the potential danger of blood clots and cerebral vein thrombosis in millions of people receiving experimental gene-based injections. Since then, two of the four injections have been suspended or recalled in Europe and the United States for just that reason. In this episode of Perspectives, Professor Bhakdi explains the science behind the problem, why it is not just limited to the products already suspended, and why in the long term we may be creating dangerously overactive immune systems in billions of unwitting subjects.

Wow! So the chance of ADE is progressively higher with each booster shot, and he doesn't think most people will make it past their 3rd shot...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
04/16/21
BIG PHARMANEWS

Latest VAERS Data Show Reports of Blood Clotting Disorders After All Three Emergency Use Authorization Vaccines​

VAERS data released today showed 795 reports related to blood clotting disorders with 400 attributed to Pfizer, 337 to Moderna and 56 to Johnson & Johnson between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 8, 2021.

By Megan Redshaw

The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines revealed reports of blood clots and other related blood disorders associated with all three vaccines approved for Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. — Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J). So far, only the J&J vaccine has been paused because of blood clot concerns.

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received through a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 8, a total of 68,347 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,602 deaths — an increase of 260 over the previous week — and 8,285 serious injuries, up 314 since last week.

Form the 4/8/21 release of VAERS Data

Of the 2,602 deaths reported as of April 8, 27% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 41% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 174.9 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of April 8. This includes 79.6 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 90.3 million doses of Pfizer and 4.9 million doses of the J&J COVID vaccine.

This week’s VAERS data show:
Reports of blood clotting disorders in VAERS

Children’s Health Defense queried the VAERS data for a series of adverse events associated with the formation of clotting disorders and other related conditions. VAERS yielded a total of 795 reports for all three vaccines from Dec. 14, 2020, through April 8.

Of the 795 cases reported, there were 400 reports attributed to Pfizer, 337 reports with Moderna and 56 reports with J&J — far more than the eight J&J cases under investigation, including the two additional cases added Wednesday.

As The Defender reported today, although the J&J and AstraZeneca COVID vaccines have been under the microscope for their potential to cause blood clots, mounting evidence suggests the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines also cause clots and related blood disorders. U.S. regulatory officials were alerted to the problem as far back as December 2020.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 4.59.54 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More at link.

America hits the vaccine wall: Thousands of appointments go unfilled as states across the nation warn that 'hesitancy' to get the shots threatens to derail rollout​

• Evidence is growing that the US vaccine rollout is beginning to stall out
  • Supply is now outstripping demand in many states, with appointments unfilled
  • Experts fear vaccine hesitancy will derail attempts to end the pandemic
  • So far, at least 49% of American adults have received at least one dose
  • Polls suggest only around 60% are interested in getting the shot right now
  • That is far below the projected 70-80% needed to achieve herd immunity
  • Pause in J&J vaccine may only spur more vaccine fears among the people
By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021 | UPDATED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021
The U.S. supply of COVID-19 vaccines is beginning to rapidly outpace demand, as appointments remain unfilled across the country and states say they are running out of people willing to get the shots.

As of Friday, 49 percent of U.S. adults had received at least one vaccine dose, and various polls suggest that only about 60 percent are interested in getting a vaccine right away.

Health officials have suggested that the country needs to achieve a vaccination rate of 70 to 90 percent to achieve coronavirus herd immunity, the point at which a virus no longer circulates freely because it cannot find susceptible hosts.

The decision this week to suspend administering the Johnson & Johnson shot over rare blood clots may only deepen suspicious about vaccines -- but public health experts say the pause is evidence that safety concerns are being rigorously monitored.