• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
More at link.

America hits the vaccine wall: Thousands of appointments go unfilled as states across the nation warn that 'hesitancy' to get the shots threatens to derail rollout​

• Evidence is growing that the US vaccine rollout is beginning to stall out
  • Supply is now outstripping demand in many states, with appointments unfilled
  • Experts fear vaccine hesitancy will derail attempts to end the pandemic
  • So far, at least 49% of American adults have received at least one dose
  • Polls suggest only around 60% are interested in getting the shot right now
  • That is far below the projected 70-80% needed to achieve herd immunity
  • Pause in J&J vaccine may only spur more vaccine fears among the people
By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021 | UPDATED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021
The U.S. supply of COVID-19 vaccines is beginning to rapidly outpace demand, as appointments remain unfilled across the country and states say they are running out of people willing to get the shots.

As of Friday, 49 percent of U.S. adults had received at least one vaccine dose, and various polls suggest that only about 60 percent are interested in getting a vaccine right away.

Health officials have suggested that the country needs to achieve a vaccination rate of 70 to 90 percent to achieve coronavirus herd immunity, the point at which a virus no longer circulates freely because it cannot find susceptible hosts.

The decision this week to suspend administering the Johnson & Johnson shot over rare blood clots may only deepen suspicious about vaccines -- but public health experts say the pause is evidence that safety concerns are being rigorously monitored.

Your rollout is about over morons. You should be happy you found as many experimental subjects as you did.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Your rollout is about over morons. You should be happy you found as many experimental subjects as you did.
Not everyoine is passing up the free donuts

1618756480999.png

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
More at link.

America hits the vaccine wall: Thousands of appointments go unfilled as states across the nation warn that 'hesitancy' to get the shots threatens to derail rollout​

• Evidence is growing that the US vaccine rollout is beginning to stall out
  • Supply is now outstripping demand in many states, with appointments unfilled
  • Experts fear vaccine hesitancy will derail attempts to end the pandemic
  • So far, at least 49% of American adults have received at least one dose
  • Polls suggest only around 60% are interested in getting the shot right now
  • That is far below the projected 70-80% needed to achieve herd immunity
  • Pause in J&J vaccine may only spur more vaccine fears among the people
By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021 | UPDATED: 13:21 EDT, 17 April 2021
The U.S. supply of COVID-19 vaccines is beginning to rapidly outpace demand, as appointments remain unfilled across the country and states say they are running out of people willing to get the shots.

As of Friday, 49 percent of U.S. adults had received at least one vaccine dose, and various polls suggest that only about 60 percent are interested in getting a vaccine right away.

Health officials have suggested that the country needs to achieve a vaccination rate of 70 to 90 percent to achieve coronavirus herd immunity, the point at which a virus no longer circulates freely because it cannot find susceptible hosts.

The decision this week to suspend administering the Johnson & Johnson shot over rare blood clots may only deepen suspicious about vaccines -- but public health experts say the pause is evidence that safety concerns are being rigorously monitored.
I'm really getting tired of hearing about vaccine "hesitancy". I don't have hesitancy. I don't want it. Period.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.35.35 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm really getting tired of hearing about vaccine "hesitancy". I don't have hesitancy. I don't want it. Period.
Well, you'd better get the shot to protect the rest of humanity!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 9.37.29 AM.png

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wonder if that ships internationally ?
If you find out, let me know...!

I know folks who tried here with success: https://frontlinemds.com/

Here is another, but have no history. They request a script, but not sure one is 'needed'? Cheaper too.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The law is clear. An #experimental vaccine gene therapy marketed as a vaccine cannot be mandated.

The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilitize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thought for sure this was a parody.

“Despite following all recommended health and safety protocols, it is suspected the otters may have acquired the infection from an asymptomatic staff member,” the aquarium said in their statement posted to Facebook.

The aquarium did not say how many otters tested positive for the virus. Animals, including otters, are not eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went shopping today mask free. Aldi's Walmart, Dollar Tree, Auto Zone. 2 weeks ago I only saw 2, today I saw about 17. Even those with masks probably 40% had them on chin or nose hanging out.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NEW VAERS 04/17/2021 - 77% VAXXED ARE JAN 2021 OR OLDER. WHERE IS THE CURRENT DATA? 2602 DEATHS!​

With new data drop 4/16/2021, close analysis shows 77% of all side effects are coming from shots given Jan 2021 or older. Keep in mind USA had only issued out ~30 million doses by end of January. As of today 4/17 USA is at 206 million doses. How many AE’s will ~176 million doses create? Is CDC behind in processing AE’s claims? Also ~50% of 2602 DEATHS were from jabs in Jan 2021 or older. Something to think about…

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

NEW VAERS 04/17/2021 - 77% VAXXED ARE JAN 2021 OR OLDER. WHERE IS THE CURRENT DATA? 2602 DEATHS!​

With new data drop 4/16/2021, close analysis shows 77% of all side effects are coming from shots given Jan 2021 or older. Keep in mind USA had only issued out ~30 million doses by end of January. As of today 4/17 USA is at 206 million doses. How many AE’s will ~176 million doses create? Is CDC behind in processing AE’s claims? Also ~50% of 2602 DEATHS were from jabs in Jan 2021 or older. Something to think about…

I think someone or someone's should be taking screenshots of the data from theirs. Kind of like a way back machine. If the reports become too high in the percentile range they may start culling some of the information or input. Let's hope not let's hope they are objective.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wife's older friend texted last night.
" How are you doing ? "
" Great !, and all OK "
" Have you and Hystck gotten vaccinated yet ? "
" No "

No further comm was had

Last evening was wanting to watch an English series I am fond of.
Go to turn on the tevee ( no cable, just an antenna )
and even b4 the input selector, the main channel is up. # 2-1
with the local ABC slot.
Some show with two hosts and some people sitting behind them on phones.
Looked like a Jerry Lewis telethon set up.
So the very first thing they are saying is
" Don't wait !!, help ALL of us and call now for your appointment !...operators are standing by "
( not joking here )
So I say to myself..." no way ! ....."
And I hit the button to go to channel 6, NBC
On there is ANOTHER show with that celebrity guy Matthew McCov whatver his name is
and he is interviewing Fauci...
Same stuff..." what would you tell people who have not gotten vaccinated yet !?? "
" how can we get out of this together if people are not vaccinated !??? "

Hystck could not believe it really.
I was mumbling to myself.
Yeah....
Sumtins up ....

Regards to all,

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Wife's older friend texted last night.
" How are you doing ? "
" Great !, and all OK "
" Have you and Hystck gotten vaccinated yet ? "
" No "

No further comm was had

Last evening was wanting to watch an English series I am fond of.
Go to turn on the tevee ( no cable, just an antenna )
and even b4 the input selector, the main channel is up. # 2-1
with the local ABC slot.
Some show with two hosts and some people sitting behind them on phones.
Looked like a Jerry Lewis telethon set up.
So the very first thing they are saying is
" Don't wait !!, help ALL of us and call now for your appointment !...operators are standing by "
( not joking here )
So I say to myself..." no way ! ....."
And I hit the button to go to channel 6, NBC
On there is ANOTHER show with that celebrity guy Matthew McCov whatver his name is
and he is interviewing Fauci...
Same stuff..." what would you tell people who have not gotten vaccinated yet !?? "
" how can we get out of this together if people are not vaccinated !??? "

Hystck could not believe it really.
I was mumbling to myself.
Yeah....
Sumtins up ....

Regards to all,
Ya think?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Let me guess..the antidote costs 10 times as much
The sheep still can't figure out that they're being led to slaughter. They think it's just more medicine. They trust their politicians, their government, their drug companies and their doctors 1000%...no matter how much they've been lied to in the past by those very same people.
The level of stupid humans can achieve knows no bounds!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Went shopping today mask free. Aldi's Walmart, Dollar Tree, Auto Zone. 2 weeks ago I only saw 2, today I saw about 17. Even those with masks probably 40% had them on chin or nose hanging out.
I ran several errands yesterday and left the mask in the truck. No dirty looks or other type of push back to report. No one told me to put a mask on in HD although every single person I ran into there (and it was a bust SUnday afternoon) were wearing masks. Other then one or two people every where I went everyone was still wearing their masks like good doobies, despite the fact that the governor let the mask mandate expire last Friday. The signs 'requiring masks be worn are all still up so now it seems the businesses think they can regulate what protocol I must use while entering their establishments. I'll remember that too.

Historical, almost biblical levels of stupid obedience die hard in progressive New England.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Oxford To Reinfect Recovered Patients With Coronavirus; Here's Everything You Need To Know​

Healthy young people in the UK, who have had Covid-19, are being asked to volunteer for a trial that will deliberately expose them to the coronavirus.​

they're collecting tax dollar on both sides of the equation

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 8.13.23 AM.png

lukdiver

Reaction score
Just read a article in Denver paper and they quote CDC (as of Sunday) saying half of US adults have received atleast one dose of vaccine.
Breakdown by age: 75+: 79.5%, 65-74: 81.0%, 50-64: 57%, 40-49: 44.1%, 30-39: 37.7%, and 18-29: 28.2%. I'm just flabbergasted.

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There ought to be alot of job openings in about a yr. Esp at the morgue.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There ought to be alot of job openings in about a yr. Esp at the morgue.
Those of us left will have the jobs of burying the dead and shedding the tears

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Im not digging, and im not crying. Noone in my family got any of that shit.

Its voluntary right?

I do have a backhoe I will rent for $125/hr.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
When 3/4 of the country has taken the jab what do you all think they'll do to force the rest of us to take it. You didn't think they'd give us a pass on the joining them, did you?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
When 3/4 of the country has taken the jab what do you all think they'll do to force the rest of us to take it. You didn't think they'd give us a pass on the joining them, did you?

they can fuck right off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score