• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, Canada does have a superior health system...

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When 3/4 of the country has taken the jab what do you all think they'll do to force the rest of us to take it. You didn't think they'd give us a pass on the joining them, did you?
They've got a long way to go to get to 3/4. They are at about 40% and running out of volunteers.

lukdiver

Reaction score
They've got a long way to go to get to 3/4. They are at about 40% and running out of volunteers.
Posted earlier and now have link on latest numbers. This was article in Denver paper Sunday with CDC numbers of at least one dose. Breakdown by age: 75+: 79.5%, 65-74: 81.0% , 50-65: 57.0%, 40-49: 44.1%, 30-39: 37.7%, 18-29: 28.2%.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Download the PDF file before it disappears and share it

https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

================================

From Ann Barnhardt:

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/04/1...-of-public-health-center-for-health-security/

https://jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028

H-Bomb: Master document of CoronaScam from ARSH 2017 found – “The SPARS Pandemic of 2025-2028” from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Health Security

“Folks, EVERYTHING is there, including a killer “vaccine” called “Coronavax” that kills so many people that the President of the United States has to go on television and essentially canonize the mountains of dead as de facto martyrs who “sacrificed themselves for the greater good of their communities.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is some scary stuff - the Plandemic was formulated in 2017!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There ought to be alot of job openings in about a yr. Esp at the morgue.

IF anything like we expect happens it will be a MASSIVE change to absolutely everything. Hot housing market, hah. We would have so much surplus everyone will complain about yards growing out of control. Cars, same thing. That would be a massive deflationary event, although the currency could fall apart at the same time so...?

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Posted earlier and now have link on latest numbers. This was article in Denver paper Sunday with CDC numbers of at least one dose. Breakdown by age: 75+: 79.5%, 65-74: 81.0% , 50-65: 57.0%, 40-49: 44.1%, 30-39: 37.7%, 18-29: 28.2%.
According to the CDC we are at 39.5% of total (US) population with at least one dose, 25.4% fully vaxxed. 50.4% with at least one dose when you only look at age 18+. They keep saying they need 70-85% compliance to "stop the spread"--I assume that is all ages. So they are roughly half way to their goal and lots of stories about running out of arms to jab. I think they are going to have an uphill battle to convince another ~130,000,000 people to jump on board.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
According to the CDC we are at 39.5% of total (US) population with at least one dose, 25.4% fully vaxxed. 50.4% with at least one dose when you only look at age 18+. They keep saying they need 70-85% compliance to "stop the spread"--I assume that is all ages. So they are roughly half way to their goal and lots of stories about running out of arms to jab. I think they are going to have an uphill battle to convince another ~130,000,000 people to jump on board.
Could this actually be happening in real life? Is this what they had planned for us all along? (No, I am NOT kidding)
1618861286777.png

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
IF anything like we expect happens it will be a MASSIVE change to absolutely everything. Hot housing market, hah. We would have so much surplus everyone will complain about yards growing out of control. Cars, same thing. That would be a massive deflationary event, although the currency could fall apart at the same time so...?

I guess ill finally start that lawn care business I always dreamed of..........

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think I prefer a rem 870. I dont want to get any on me.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think I prefer a rem 870. I dont want to get any on me.
C'mon man....you wear the blood like a badge of honor to scare your opponents!

.oO (I can see we're gonna need to do some extra work with this one!)

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I am math challenged as to he reasons we need 70 to 85% compliance as they say to stop the spread so to speak.
Last year they were saying that anywhere between 30 to 60 % ( roundabaouts, forget 'zactly ) of peeps had so called
natural immunity.
And they ( we ) needed at least half of the remainder to get the turnover , reinfection rate to below a 1 ratio.
See what I am saying ?.... use 100 to 150 million out of 330 or so for a number there as immune.
They already have half the half remaining that as one dosed.
And that is not even in the high " at risk " category....thats eone.
So.." where is the beef " ?
Why cannot they shut up already ?

Sumptins up

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
CDC has joined the propaganda club with creative accounting and pencil pushing double speak.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
they're collecting tax dollar on both sides of the equation
I think a lot more research needs done on who and how they are getting paid........ and make that public.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and make that public.
makes me think:
We Need To Be Shown...let us see it all

:2 thumbs up:

We The People ARE the National Security...Show US All Of It

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the carnage continues...

Physical Therapist Dies Two Days After Getting COVID-19 Shot in Indiana

by TVR Staff
Published April 19, 2021

1618885199813.png

A healthy 28-year-old woman in Indiana died unexpectedly at her home on Jan. 21, 2021 two days after receiving an experimental mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) biologic for COVID-19. The deceased, Haley Link Brinkmeyer, PhD worked as a physical therapist at the North River Health Campus senior living community in Evansville.1 2 3

“My 28 year old daughter took the vaccine on Tuesday and was dead by Thursday … Autopsy shows no other red flags,” wrote Dr. Brinkmeyer’s mother, Shauna O’Neill Link, in a social media post.1 2 3

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

by TVR Staff
Published April 19, 2021

View attachment 208091

A healthy 28-year-old woman in Indiana died unexpectedly at her home on Jan. 21, 2021 two days after receiving an experimental mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid) biologic for COVID-19. The deceased, Haley Link Brinkmeyer, PhD worked as a physical therapist at the North River Health Campus senior living community in Evansville.1 2 3

“My 28 year old daughter took the vaccine on Tuesday and was dead by Thursday … Autopsy shows no other red flags,” wrote Dr. Brinkmeyer’s mother, Shauna O’Neill Link, in a social media post.1 2 3
PhD ? and bought the propaganda ? Pays the ultimate price, SAD.
FAUCI 4 PRISON

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

by TVR Staff
Published April 19, 2021

View attachment 208091

Gave the post a " Like "
Glad the new software calls it a " reaction " now
Rough one. Gosh.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Just saw a new segment/commercial announcing three different tests for covid 19 available at your friendly cvc/walmart/m Walgreens/pharmacy. I forget which one it was.
The announcer made sure to include that these are all given approval for emergency use by the FDC..

In other words minimally tested and studied.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

by TVR Staff
Published April 19, 2021

View attachment 208091

This is an oldie but goodie recycled event. There have been a lot more instances of people being murdered by injection since this girl took the eternal dirt nap back in January

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm sure working in a Senior living center as a physical therapist, the jab is strenuously recommended.
...and now she's DED!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Gave the post a " Like "
Glad the new software calls it a " reaction " now
Even our software is politically correct, inclusive and gender fluid

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
NH leads the way for New England!
I'm thinking that either MA or ME will be the last to give up control over their people, that is if either one ever decide to in the end

Roughly five months after implementing a statewide mask mandate on Nov. 20, 2020, Gov. Chris Sununu announced in a press release April 15 that the mandate will come to an end April 16.
New Hampshire is the first state in New England to end its mask mandate.
In his press release, Sununu stated the expiration of the statewide mask mandate does not prohibit local municipalities or private businesses from implementing their own mask requirements. The governor also encouraged the people of New Hampshire to continue to exercise caution and “to wear masks when they are unable to socially distance.”
Manchester city officials in September debated instituting a citywide mask requirement with a fine up to $1,000 for violators, spurring enormous community opposition.
The decision to not extend the mask mandate is a refreshing reminder of Granite Staters’ propensity to engage responsibly without stringent government requirements.
With New Hampshire faring far better on COVID-19 than most states in the nation, it’s worth noting Granite Staters have kept each other safe without strict mandates.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Vaccine Passports: THIS Is Where It Leads

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nemos talks about vaccine issues and other things...

THE SILENT WAR EP. 6005: FAKE NEWS PLANDEMIC & ELECTION, STANFORD DEBUNKS MASKS, VAXDEATHS+6000% ~ Dustin Nemos​

Huge possible bribe scandals around election fraud. Stanford Debunking Masks in a New Study. Audit2020 updates FrankSpeech.com - the new social media platform by Mike Lindell. The Irish Government may have inadvertently just admitted that there is no evidence Covid exists.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

Nemos talks about vaccine issues and other things...

THE SILENT WAR EP. 6005: FAKE NEWS PLANDEMIC & ELECTION, STANFORD DEBUNKS MASKS, VAXDEATHS+6000% ~ Dustin Nemos​

Huge possible bribe scandals around election fraud. Stanford Debunking Masks in a New Study. Audit2020 updates FrankSpeech.com - the new social media platform by Mike Lindell. The Irish Government may have inadvertently just admitted that there is no evidence Covid exists.

A topic to follow

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Anyone have a chart or graph of the vaers info without all the commentary and drama? Something objective and irrefutable that II can post on Facebook and not have it canceled.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1618956095041.png

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm sure working in a Senior living center as a physical therapist, the jab is strenuously recommended.

Its not required. Wife works in a nursing home, not required.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
PDF at link.

https://academic.oup.com/rheumatology/advance-article/doi/10.1093/rheumatology/keab345/6225015?searchresult=1

ACCEPTED MANUSCRIPT

Herpes zoster following BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccination in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases: a case series​

Victoria Furer, Devy Zisman, Adi Kibari, Doron Rimar, Yael Paran, Ori Elkayam
Rheumatology, keab345, https://doi.org/10.1093/rheumatology/keab345
Published:

12 April 2021
Ar

Abstract​

Objectives
As global vaccination campaigns against COVID-19 disease commence, vaccine safety needs to be closely assessed. The safety profile of mRNA-based vaccines in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases (AIIRD) is unknown. The objective of this report is to raise awareness to reactivation of herpes zoster (HZ) following the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination in patients with AIIRD.
Methods
The safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination was assessed in an observational study monitoring post-vaccination adverse effects in patients with AIIRD (n = 491) and controls (n = 99), conducted in two Rheumatology Departments in Israel.
Results
The prevalence of HZ was 1.2% (n = 6) in patients with AIIRD compared with none in controls. Six female patients aged 49 ± 11 years with stable AIIRD: rheumatoid arthritis (n = 4), Sjogren’s syndrome (n = 1), and undifferentiated connective disease (n = 1), developed the first in a lifetime event of HZ within a short time after the first vaccine dose in 5 cases and after the second vaccine dose in one case. In the majority of cases, HZ infection was mild, except a case of HZ ophthalmicus, without corneal involvement, in RA patient treated with tofacitinib. There were no cases of disseminated HZ disease or postherpetic neuralgia. All but one patient received antiviral treatment with a resolution of HZ-related symptoms up to 6 weeks. Five patients completed the second vaccine dose without other adverse effects.
Conclusion
Epidemiologic studies on the safety of the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines in patients with AIIRD are needed to clarify the association between the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination and reactivation of zoster.
herpes zoster, reactivation, COVID-19 BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine, vaccination, rheumatic diseases/AIIRD
Topic:

Issue Section:
Concise Report

This content is only available as a PDF.
© The Author(s) 2021. Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the British Society for Rheumatology. All rights reserved. For permissions, please email: journals.permissions@oup.com
This article is published and distributed under the terms of the Oxford University Press, Standard Journals Publication Model (https://academic.oup.com/journals/p...er_policies/chorus/standard_publication_model)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yep, they're just keeping things tidy. I'd be doing the same thing if I were them because there's no penalty for censorship in that space. Too bad, so sad but that's the way it is. Getting all whiny and butthurt over it isn't going to make them stop!!! If you're looking for justice she just left on the last stage outta Dodge!

iu

iu
<<<<<FacePlant, Twitter and all the rest of them!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How about the blonde chick talking at 2x speed? Shes kicking their ass, calling them Nazis, and looking to yank their liscense like yesterday. Outstanding. Hell i may just play that to the next person who dares open their trap.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited: