• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I made a flyer... which unfortunately my wife wouldn't want me to tape to the car's rear window, never wants to "attract attention".... It reads

"New vaccines"
-Experimental
-inefficient
-Dangerous
?????
Are we
GUINEA-PIGS ???

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In France, in the City of Dax, a perfectly healthy and active 75 year-old man died 10 days after his 1st Phizer shot.
His family wants his body exhumed and autopsied.
They are suing Phizer and the Government.
But according to the "sources", they are not invoking "theories of causality" nor "conspiracy theories" - WHATEVER THAT MEANS... (Why sue then?)
In the MSM today...

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
oy vey, another deadly strain reported by the Ministry of Fear. Quick, put on 5 masks and hide under the bed!
Keep in mind that coronavirus and COVID19 aren't necessarily the same thing but most sheep don't have critical thinking skills so this is enough for them to go hide under the bed again
1619011193163.png

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
04/20/21

BIG PHARMANEWS

33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine​

Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic performed a series of tests, but say they don’t know what caused the woman to develop paralysis following her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

By
Megan Redshaw

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
L04/20/21

BIG PHARMANEWS

33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine​

Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic performed a series of tests, but say they don’t know what caused the woman to develop paralysis following her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

By
Megan Redshaw

Almost makes me wonder if some of the vaccines are laced with other ingredients at random. I would think they would have to be a whistleblower from the manufacturing facility that would come forward, but it almost seems as though this would be a possibility. Scary to think of.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This comes out of where? Israel.
Herpes zoster reactivation -- a.k.a. shingles -- following COVID-19 vaccination in six patients with comorbid autoimmune/inflammatory diseases may be a new adverse event associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine, suggested a new report.

At two centers in Israel, there have been six cases of herpes zoster developing shortly after administration of the Pfizer vaccine in patients with disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis since December 2020, according to Victoria Furer, MD, of Tel Aviv University, and colleagues.

Little has been known about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines among patients with rheumatic diseases, because immunosuppressed individuals were not included in the initial clinical trials, they explained.

Accordingly, an observational study has been conducted at the Tel Aviv Medical Center and the Carmel Medical Center in Haifa, monitoring post-vaccination adverse events in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathies, connective tissue diseases, vasculitis, and myositis. This interim analysis included 491 patients and 99 controls, with events reported during the 6-week post-vaccination monitoring period. The prevalence among patients was 1.2% versus none in controls, Furer and colleagues reported in Rheumatology.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
GREAT ARTICLE WITH CHARTS & TABLES. Lots more at link.

QUERCETIN AND ZINC - FLCCC PROTOCOL FOR COVID-19​

Quercetin is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory plant pigment that boosts your immune system and may work to control viral replication, according to some research. It allows zinc to exert its proven antiviral properties; in treating COVID-19, quercetin may also lower inflammation, help clear mucus, prevent ventilator-induced damage and support immunity.

According to the research, quercetin has been shown to help fight obesity, Type 2 diabetes, circulatory dysfunction, chronic inflammation and mood disorders. It has even been found to help lower blood pressure. Researchers have found that quercetin can trigger tumor regression and begin the process of apoptosis. This is programmed cell death, without which cells can grow uninterrupted and develop into cancerous growths.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Inside the above article there is a link to a medication reaction chart with Ivermectin. Just plug in your meds & see if there is a problem.

1. Drugs A to Z
  2. Ivermectin
  3. Interactions
PrintSave

Ivermectin Drug Interactions​

A total of 75 drugs are known to interact with ivermectin.
  • 73 moderate drug interactions
  • 2 minor drug interactions
View all medications that may interact with ivermectin.

Does ivermectin interact with my other drugs?​

Enter other medications to view a detailed report.
Drug name

Add a drug to check interactionsAdd

Most frequently checked interactions​

View interaction reports for ivermectin and the medicines listed below.

Ivermectin alcohol/food interactions​

There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with ivermectin

More about ivermectin​

Related treatment guides​

Drug Interaction Classification​

These classifications are only a guideline. The relevance of a particular drug interaction to a specific individual is difficult to determine. Always consult your healthcare provider before starting or stopping any medication.
MajorHighly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.
ModerateModerately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.
MinorMinimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.
UnknownNo interaction information available.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Possible phishing scam alert: OptimumRX sent me a text and an email at near the same time asking me to 'log into' my account. We use 'RealRX' infrequently and they 'sound' similar.

I couldn't 'log in' to what I thought was my 'account', so I called the number.

I've been doing a lot of dr stuff online of late and the questions always asked is DOB, Address, Name, to prove you are who you say.

Thinking it was my account I complied. After this occurred I started wondering about OptimumRX and did a search on reviews. There are a lot, A LOT of negative reviews. Some say "OptimumRX charged me $550 for a drug I can get at Walgreens for $125!" "Rip Off"

Stuff like that. So be ware out there!

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Inside the above article there is a link to a medication reaction chart with Ivermectin. Just plug in your meds & see if there is a problem.

1. Drugs A to Z
  2. Ivermectin
  3. Interactions
PrintSave

Ivermectin Drug Interactions​

A total of 75 drugs are known to interact with ivermectin.
  • 73 moderate drug interactions
  • 2 minor drug interactions
View all medications that may interact with ivermectin.

Does ivermectin interact with my other drugs?​

Enter other medications to view a detailed report.
Drug name

Add a drug to check interactionsAdd

Most frequently checked interactions​

View interaction reports for ivermectin and the medicines listed below.

Ivermectin alcohol/food interactions​

There is 1 alcohol/food interaction with ivermectin

More about ivermectin​

Related treatment guides​

Drug Interaction Classification​

These classifications are only a guideline. The relevance of a particular drug interaction to a specific individual is difficult to determine. Always consult your healthcare provider before starting or stopping any medication.
MajorHighly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.
ModerateModerately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.
MinorMinimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.
UnknownNo interaction information available.
Wonder what a moderate reaction involves. Is it as simple as the one canceling out the other? Or do the two combine to create a new harmful chemical?

I see vitamin d3, quercatin and zinc on the list of moderate chemical reactions. I'll likely back off my twice monthly dosage to a once monthly dosage as a prophylaxis and only during the fall/winter, and reserve greater frequency of dosage in case of acquiring a flu

It would also be prudent to know when this drug interaction chart was compiled. Has it been 10 or more years, or is it something recently compiled.

I thought I'd heard some things very similar about ivermectin that is being claimed about quercetin, namely that it was a zinc facilitator, and a cancer cell growth inhibitor.

Is it at all possible that the drug interaction chart is made by the company that produces quercetin?

I'll likely continue the xylitol.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
India's health Minister dies 24 hours after receiving covid shot. Officials are sure that his death is unrelated.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
GREAT ARTICLE WITH CHARTS & TABLES. Lots more at link.

QUERCETIN AND ZINC - FLCCC PROTOCOL FOR COVID-19​

Quercetin is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory plant pigment that boosts your immune system and may work to control viral replication, according to some research. It allows zinc to exert its proven antiviral properties; in treating COVID-19, quercetin may also lower inflammation, help clear mucus, prevent ventilator-induced damage and support immunity.

According to the research, quercetin has been shown to help fight obesity, Type 2 diabetes, circulatory dysfunction, chronic inflammation and mood disorders. It has even been found to help lower blood pressure. Researchers have found that quercetin can trigger tumor regression and begin the process of apoptosis. This is programmed cell death, without which cells can grow uninterrupted and develop into cancerous growths.
This is a link to the FLCCC mentioned in the article - https://covid19criticalcare.com/. These folks are independent doctors finding and promoting those medical things that are proven to work against COVID19. They LIKE Ivermectin...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

The Covidian Cult​

One of the hallmarks of totalitarianism is mass conformity to a psychotic official narrative. Not a regular official narrative, like the “Cold War” or the “War on Terror” narratives. A totally delusional official narrative that has little or no connection to reality and that is contradicted by a preponderance of facts.

Nazism and Stalinism are the classic examples, but the phenomenon is better observed in cults and other sub-cultural societal groups. Numerous examples will spring to mind: the Manson family, Jim Jones’ People’s Temple, the Church of Scientology, Heavens Gate, etc., each with its own psychotic official narrative: Helter Skelter, Christian Communism, Xenu and the Galactic Confederacy, and so on.

Looking in from the dominant culture (or back through time in the case of the Nazis), the delusional nature of these official narratives is glaringly obvious to most rational people. What many people fail to understand is that to those who fall prey to them (whether individual cult members or entire totalitarian societies) such narratives do not register as psychotic. On the contrary, they feel entirely normal. Everything in their social “reality” reifies and reaffirms the narrative, and anything that challenges or contradicts it is perceived as an existential threat.

These narratives are invariably paranoid, portraying the cult as threatened or persecuted by an evil enemy or antagonistic force which only unquestioning conformity to the cult’s ideology can save its members from. It makes little difference whether this antagonist is mainstream culture, body thetans, counter-revolutionaries, Jews, or a virus. The point is not the identity of the enemy. The point is the atmosphere of paranoia and hysteria the official narrative generates, which keeps the cult members (or the society) compliant.

In addition to being paranoid, these narratives are often internally inconsistent, illogical, and … well, just completely ridiculous. This does not weaken them, as one might suspect. Actually, it increases their power, as it forces their adherents to attempt to reconcile their inconsistency and irrationality, and in many cases utter absurdity, in order to remain in good standing with the cult. Such reconciliation is of course impossible, and causes the cult members’ minds to short circuit and abandon any semblance of critical thinking, which is precisely what the cult leader wants.

Moreover, cult leaders will often radically change these narratives for no apparent reason, forcing their cult members to abruptly forswear (and often even denounce as “heresy”) the beliefs they had previously been forced to profess, and behave as if they had never believed them, which causes their minds to further short circuit, until they eventually give up even trying to think rationally, and just mindlessly parrot whatever nonsensical gibberish the cult leader fills their heads with.

Also, the cult leader’s nonsensical gibberish is not as nonsensical as it may seem at first. Most of us, upon encountering such gibberish, assume that the cult leader is trying to communicate, and that something is very wrong with his brain. The cult leader isn’t trying to communicate. He is trying to disorient and control the listener’s mind. Listen to Charlie Manson “rapping.” Not just to what he says, but how he says it. Note how he sprinkles bits of truth into his stream of free-associated nonsense, and his repetitive use of thought-terminating clichés, described by Robert J. Lifton as follows:

“The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliché. The most far-reaching and complex of human problems are compressed into brief, highly selective, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed. They become the start and finish of any ideological analysis.” — Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: : A Study of “Brainwashing” in China, 1961

If all this sounds familiar, good. Because the same techniques that most cult leaders use to control the minds of the members of their cults are used by totalitarian systems to control the minds of entire societies: Milieu Control, Loaded Language, Sacred Science, Demand for Purity, and other standard mind-control techniques. It can happen to pretty much any society, just as anyone can fall prey to a cult, given the right set of circumstances.
It is happening to most of our societies right now. An official narrative is being implemented. A totalitarian official narrative. A totally psychotic official narrative, no less delusional than that of the Nazis, or the Manson family, or any other cult.

Most people cannot see that it is happening, for the simple reason that it is happening to them. They are literally unable to recognize it. The human mind is extremely resilient and inventive when it is pushed past its limits. Ask anyone who has struggled with psychosis or has taken too much LSD. We do not recognize when we are going insane. When reality falls apart completely, the mind will create a delusional narrative, which appears just as “real” as our normal reality, because even a delusion is better than the stark raving terror of utter chaos.

This is what totalitarians and cult leaders count on, and exploit to implant their narratives in our minds, and why actual initiation rituals (as opposed to purely symbolic rituals) begin by attacking the subject’s mind with terror, pain, physical exhaustion, psychedelic drugs, or some other means of obliterating the subject’s perception of reality. Once that is achieved, and the subject’s mind starts desperately trying to construct a new narrative to make sense out of the cognitive chaos and psychological trauma it is undergoing, it is relatively easy to “guide” that process and implant whatever narrative you want, assuming you have done your homework.

And this is why so many people — people who are able to easily recognize totalitarianism in cults and foreign countries — cannot perceive the totalitarianism that is taking shape now, right in front of their faces (or, rather, right inside their minds). Nor can they perceive the delusional nature of the official “Covid-19” narrative, no more than those in Nazi Germany were able to perceive how completely delusional their official “master race” narrative was. Such people are neither ignorant nor stupid. They have been successfully initiated into a cult, which is essentially what totalitarianism is, albeit on a societal scale.

Their initiation into the Covidian Cult began in January, when the medical authorities and corporate media turned on The Fear with projections of hundreds of millions of deaths and fake photos of people dropping dead in the streets. The psychological conditioning has continued for months. The global masses have been subjected to a constant stream of propaganda, manufactured hysteria, wild speculation, conflicting directives, exaggerations, lies, and tawdry theatrical effects. Lockdowns. Emergency field hospitals and morgues. The singing-dancing NHS staff. Death trucks. Overflowing ICUs. Dead Covid babies. Manipulated statistics. Goon squads. Masks. And all the rest of it.

Eight months later, here we are. The Head of the Health Emergencies Program at the WHO has basically confirmed an IFR of 0.14%, approximately the same as the seasonal flu. And here are the latest survival rate estimates from the Center for Disease Control:
  • Age 0-19 … 99.997%
  • Age 20-49 … 99.98%
  • Age 50-69 … 99.5%
  • Age 70+ … 94.6%
The “science” argument is officially over. An increasing number of doctors and medical experts are breaking ranks and explaining how the current mass hysteria over “cases” (which now includes perfectly healthy people) is essentially meaningless propaganda, for example, in this segment on ARD, one of the big mainstream German TV channels.

And then there is the existence of Sweden, and other countries which are not playing ball with the official Covid-19 narrative, which makes a mockery of the ongoing hysteria.

image.png

I’m not going to go on debunking the narrative. The point is, the facts are all available. Not from “conspiracy theorist” websites. From mainstream outlets and medical experts. From the Center for Fucking Disease Control.

Which does not matter in the least, not to the members of the Covidian Cult. Facts do not matter to totalitarians and cult members. What matters is loyalty to the cult or the party.

Which means we have a serious problem, those of us to whom facts still matter, and who have been trying to use them to convince the Covidian cultists that they are wrong about the virus … for going on eight months at this point.

While it is crucial to continue reporting the facts and sharing them with as many people as possible — which is becoming increasingly difficult due to the censorship of alternative and social media — it is important to accept what we are up against. What we are up against is not a misunderstanding or a rational argument over scientific facts. It is a fanatical ideological movement. A global totalitarian movement … the first of its kind in human history.

It isn’t national totalitarianism, because we’re living in a global capitalist empire, which isn’t ruled by nation-states, but rather, by supranational entities and the global capitalist system itself. And thus, the cult/culture paradigm has been inverted. Instead of the cult existing as an island within the dominant culture, the cult has become the dominant culture, and those of us who have not joined the cult have become the isolated islands within it.

I wish I could be more optimistic, and maybe offer some sort of plan of action, but the only historical parallel I can think of is how Christianity “converted” the pagan world … which doesn’t really bode so well for us. While you’re sitting at home during the “second wave” lockdowns, you might want to brush up on that history.

#

CJ Hopkins
October 13, 2020
Photo (original): Reuters/Athit Perawongmetha

DISCLAIMER: The preceding essay is entirely the work of our in-house satirist and self-appointed political pundit, CJ Hopkins, and does not reflect the views and opinions of the Consent Factory, Inc., its staff, or any of its agents, subsidiaries, or assigns.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

The Covidian Cult (Part II)​

Back in October of 2020, I wrote an essay called The Covidian Cult, in which I described the so-called “New Normal” as a global totalitarian ideological movement. Developments over the last six months have borne out the accuracy of that analogy.

A full year after the initial roll-out of the utterly horrifying and completely fictional photos of people dropping dead in the streets, the projected 3.4% death rate, and all the rest of the official propaganda, despite the absence of any actual scientific evidence of an apocalyptic plague (and the abundance of evidence to the contrary), millions of people continue to behave like members of an enormous death cult, walking around in public with medical-looking masks, robotically repeating vacuous platitudes, torturing children, the elderly, the disabled, demanding that everyone submit to being injected with dangerous experimental “vaccines,” and just generally acting delusional and psychotic.

How did we ever get to this point … to the point where, as I put it in The Covidian Cult, “instead of the cult existing as an island within the dominant culture, the cult has become the dominant culture, and those of us who have not joined the cult have become the isolated islands within it?”

To understand this, one needs to understand how cults control the minds of their members, because totalitarian ideological movements operate more or less the same way, just on a much larger, societal scale. There is a wealth of research and knowledge on this subject (I mentioned Robert J. Lifton in my earlier essay), but, to keep things simple, I’ll just use Margaret Singer’s “Six Conditions of Mind Control” from her 1995 book, Cults in Our Midst, as a lens to view the Covidian Cult through. (The italics are Singer. The commentary is mine.)

Six Conditions of Mind Control

1. Keep the person unaware of what is going on and how she or he is being changed a step at a time. Potential new members are led, step by step, through a behavioral-change program without being aware of the final agenda or full content of the group.

Looking back, it is easy to see how people were conditioned, step by step, to accept the “New Normal” ideology. They were bombarded with terrifying propaganda, locked down, stripped of their civil rights, forced to wear medical-looking masks in public, to act out absurd “social-distancing” rituals, submit to constant “testing,” and all the rest of it. Anyone not complying with this behavioral-change program or challenging the veracity and rationality of the new ideology was demonized as a “conspiracy theorist,” a “Covid denier,” an “anti-vaxxer,” in essence, an enemy of the cult, like a “suppresive person” in the Church of Scientology.

2. Control the person’s social and/or physical environment; especially control the person’s time.

For over a year now, the “New Normal” authorities have controlled the social/physical environment, and how New Normals spend their time, with lockdowns, social-distancing rituals, closure of “non-essential” businesses, omnipresent propaganda, isolation of the elderly, travel restrictions, mandatory mask-rules, protest bans, and now the segregation of the “Unvaccinated.” Basically, society has been transformed into something resembling an infectious disease ward, or an enormous hospital from which there is no escape. You’ve seen the photos of the happy New Normals dining out at restaurants, relaxing at the beach, jogging, attending school, and so on, going about their “normal” lives with their medical-looking masks and prophylactic face shields. What you’re looking at is the pathologization of society, the pathologization of everyday life, the physical (social) manifestation of a morbid obsession with disease and death.

3. Systematically create a sense of powerlessness in the person.

What kind of person could feel more powerless than an obedient New Normal sitting at home, obsessively logging the “Covid death” count, sharing photos of his medical-looking mask and post-“vaccination” bandage on Facebook, as he waits for permission from the authorities to go outdoors, visit his family, kiss his lover, or shake hands with a colleague? The fact that in the Covidian Cult the traditional charismatic cult leader has been replaced by a menagerie of medical experts and government officials does not change the utter dependency and abject powerlessness of its members, who have been reduced to a state approaching infancy. This abject powerlessness is not experienced as a negative; on the contrary, it is proudly celebrated. Thus the mantra-like repetition of the “New Normal” platitude “Trust the Science!” by people who, if you try to show them the science, melt down completely and start jabbering aggressive nonsense at you to shut you up.

4. Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments and experiences in such a way as to inhibit behavior that reflects the person’s former social identity.

The point here is the transformation of the formerly basically rational person into an entirely different cult-approved person, in our case, an obedient “New Normal” person. Singer gets into this in greater detail, but her discussion applies mostly to subcultural cults, not to large-scale totalitarian movements. For our purposes, we can fold this into Condition 5.

5. Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments, and experiences in order to promote learning the group’s ideology or belief system and group-approved behaviors. Good behavior, demonstrating an understanding and acceptance of the group’s beliefs, and compliance are rewarded, while questioning, expressing doubts or criticizing are met with disapproval, redress and possible rejection. If one expresses a question, they are made to feel that there is something inherently wrong with them to be questioning.

OK, I’m going to tell you a little story. It’s a story about a personal experience, which I’m pretty sure you’ve also experienced. It’s a story about a certain New Normal who has been harassing me for several months. I’ll call him Brian Parks, because, well, that’s his name, and I no longer feel any compunction about sharing it.

Brian is a former friend/colleague from the theater world who has gone full “New Normal” and is absolutely furious that I have not. So outraged is Brian that I have not joined the cult that he has been going around on the Internet referring to me as a “conspiracy theorist” and suggesting that I’ve had some kind of nervous breakdown and require immediate psychiatric treatment because I do not believe the official “New Normal” narrative. Now, this would not be a very big deal, except that Brian is impugning my character and attempting to damage my reputation on the Facebook pages of other theater colleagues, which Brian feels entitled to do, given that I am a “Covid denier,” a “conspiracy theorist,” and an “anti-vaxxer,” or whatever, and given the fact that he has the power of the state, the media, etc., on his side.

This is how it works in cults, and in larger totalitarian societies. It isn’t usually the Gestapo that comes for you. It’s usually your friends and colleagues. What Brian is doing is working that system of rewards and punishments to enforce his ideology, because he knows that most of my other colleagues in the theater world have also gone full “New Normal,” or at least are looking the other way and staying silent while it is being implemented.

This tactic, obviously, has backfired on Brian, primarily because I do not give a fuck what any New Normals think of me, whether they work in the theater world or anywhere else, but I am in a rather privileged position, because I have accomplished what I wanted to accomplish in the theater, and would rather stick my hand in a blender than submit my novels to corporate publishers for review by “sensitivity readers,” so there isn’t much to threaten me with. That, and I have no children to support, or administrations to answer to (unlike, for example, Mark Crispin Miller, who is currently being persecuted by the “New Normal” administration at NYU).

The point is, this kind of ideological conditioning is happening everywhere, every day, on the job, among friends, even among families. The pressure to conform is intense, because nothing is more threatening to devoted cultists, or members of totalitarian ideological movements, than those who challenge their fundamental beliefs, confront them with facts, or otherwise demonstrate that their “reality” isn’t reality at all, but, rather, a delusional, paranoid fiction.

The key difference between how this works in cults and totalitarian ideological movements is that, usually, a cult is a subcultural group, and thus non-cult-members have the power of the ideology of the dominant society to draw on when resisting the mind-control tactics of the cult, and attempting to deprogram its members … whereas, in our case, this balance of power is inverted. Totalitarian ideological movements have the power of governments, the media, the police, the culture industry, academia, and the compliant masses on their side. And, thus, they do not need to persuade anyone. They have the power to dictate “reality.” Only cults operating in total isolation, like Jim Jones’ People’s Temple in Guyana, enjoy this level of control over their members.

This pressure to conform, this ideological conditioning, must be fiercely resisted, regardless of the consequences, both publicly and in our private lives, or the “New Normal” will certainly become our “reality.” Despite the fact that we “Covid deniers” are currently outnumbered by the Covidian cultists, we need to behave as if we are not, and hold to reality, facts, and real science, and treat the New Normals as exactly what they are, members of a new totalitarian movement, delusional cultists run amok. If we do not, we will get to Singer’s Condition 6 …

6. Put forth a closed system of logic and an authoritarian structure that permits no feedback and refuses to be modified except by leadership approval or executive order. The group has a top-down, pyramid structure. The leaders must have verbal ways of never losing.

We’re not there yet, but that is where we’re headed … global pathologized totalitarianism. So, please, speak up. Call things what they are. Confront the Brians in your life. Despite the fact that they tell themselves that they’re trying to help you “come to your senses” or “see the truth,” or “trust the Science,” they are not. They are cultists, desperately trying to get you to conform to their paranoid beliefs, pressuring you, manipulating you, bullying you, threatening you. Do not engage them on their terms, or let them goad you into accepting their premises. (Once they’ve sucked you into their narrative, they’ve won.) Expose them, confront them with their tactics and their motives. You will probably not change their minds in the least, but your example might help other New Normals whose faith is slipping to begin to recognize what has been done to their minds and break with the cult.

#

CJ Hopkins
April 21, 2021
Photo: Cheri Scudder-Thomas/Twitter

DISCLAIMER: DISCLAIMER: The preceding essay is entirely the work of our in-house satirist and self-appointed political pundit, CJ Hopkins, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Consent Factory, Inc., its staff, or any of its agents, subsidiaries, or assigns.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^ Excellent explanation of the reality we are facing, and why people are being so fucking stupid.

1619096344164.png

1619096388703.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Possible phishing scam alert: OptimumRX sent me a text and an email at near the same time asking me to 'log into' my account. We use 'RealRX' infrequently and they 'sound' similar.

I couldn't 'log in' to what I thought was my 'account', so I called the number.

I've been doing a lot of dr stuff online of late and the questions always asked is DOB, Address, Name, to prove you are who you say.

Thinking it was my account I complied. After this occurred I started wondering about OptimumRX and did a search on reviews. There are a lot, A LOT of negative reviews. Some say "OptimumRX charged me $550 for a drug I can get at Walgreens for $125!" "Rip Off"

Stuff like that. So be ware out there!
It's called phishing. I don't click email links or text links that I'm not totally sure of. Same with calls from numbers I don't recognize. If they're legitimate they'll leave a VM.

To your point, it's hard to identify the scammers sometimes so be extra careful out there

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here’s the Amazing Polly video about Erin Valenti and the strange ties to memory erasure & neural-digital connective technology:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/p_OD5p3bClQ/

In this, https://philosopheasy.home.blog/allegory-of-the-cave/ we see the earliest matrix example.

Today, leftists live in that cave/matrix. The world they think they live in is not reality. Their world is the programming by broadcast media/”news”, “reality” tv, Hollywood, social media, orchestrated ff events and their own closed loop social echo chamber.

The world they THINK they live in is only the shadows on the back of the cave wall. It’s all they see, so to them, it IS reality. They don’t look outside, or step outside of the cave to see and know reality.

AMI man on the street interviews do an excellent job of demonstrating this in real time. In this example...

...we see the two “realities” in context to the question “is voter ID racist?”

First we see those who live in the cave and believe the shadows on the back wall (the programming of them by the shadow puppet media brainwashing and their leftist college indoctrination centers). They honestly believe the cave shadows they’ve been programmed to follow. They’ve never stepped outside of the cave.

In the second half of the video interviews, we see those who live outside of the cave, the minorities, who actually live in the real world. They laugh at the people inside on the cave in disbelief of how dumb they are.

-----

The desire of these trans-human Dr Mengle freaks is to connect our brains to the internet and recently shared videos, some from ten years ago, show us how close they are to accomplishing their goal. As fast as technology advances, it won’t surprise me one iota that it is currently being implemented. DrFitz has said that this neural-digital connection is what will be used in the coming financial reset. Moderna, or “mode RNA” had claimed their “vax” is an operating system.

-------------

Erin Valenti, the tech genius last words in a call to her parents were: “It’s all a game. It’s a thought experiment. We’re all in the matrix”. She was found dead three days later in the back of a rental SUV, which was parked on the street in a modest neighborhood in California. Amazing Polly, has a great video (easy to find) about this, titled THE LAB RAT WHO KNEW TOO MUCH. This ties in to where I’m headed, but more on that in another post. For now, I’ll say that she had connections to research in neuro-digital connections (connecting a human brain to a computer) and Erin’s husband is/was involved with research in PTSD and specifically, erasing bad memories.

here’s part of the description of the video...

“Professor Charles Morgan gives a lecture at West Point to US soldiers in the Visual Information Division on the latest technology in the field of Bio-Warfare, DNA reprogramming and human cell exploitation.. I have been saying in previous videos that the Corona-con JABS will have the capability to not only change human DNA, but can also enable a persons thoughts and actions to be influenced by remote control.. I can understand if some people thought that I was losing the plot, but I can assure the doubters that this technology absolutely exists and is going to used en-mass through the implementation of the CV19 JABS..

If you watch this video you will see the professor confirm that it is now possible to control the mind of another person by remote control and to also take control over their physical body movements, thoughts and functions...”

Here’s the video.
There’s a 3:45 minute intro that is mostly screen grabs of articles. The presentation begins around 3:45.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6BN7ostWeWzq/

The pure evil being explored by DARPA and other defense research agencies, as well as CCP China to control minds, implant memories, control thoughts and movements of another person, “hive mind”.. on and on. Being done NOW, not speculated in the future, done via CRISPR gene editing.

Calmly discussed at a presentation to US soldiers in the Visual Information Division at a West Point by Professor Charles Morgan about the latest technology in the field of Bio-Warfare, DNA reprogramming and human cell exploitation. This is not science fiction or conspiracy theory.

Full vid of Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War Jun 14, 2018

Modern War Institute

“Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan’s neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress.

The event was organized and hosted by the Modern War Institute at West Point.”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is an important read, why I've printed the whole article, and the actual cause why there is mortality and morbidity that is wrongly associated with a fake virus. Because viruses are a whole lot scarier than a vitamin deficiency.

This also contains the real reason for this fake scandemic, the economy circling the drain...

The Grim Reaper Uses a Stealth Vitamin B1 Deficiency (Beriberi), Hidden Behind the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

By Bill Sardi
April 22, 2021

Just over a year into the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown there is shock to learn that only one-quarter of one-percent (2.6 fatalities per 1000) of the COVID-related deaths in the US were among non-institutionalized adults with the vast majority (99.7%) involving nursing home deaths of fragile elderly patients. (Source: Annals Internal Medicine, Volume 174, Jan. 2021).

The declared emergency use of COVID-19 vaccines to save lives was a complete misdirection for the majority of the US population. The fear tactics to coerce adults to wear face masks, socially distance, wash their hands and vaccinate were exercises in futility in regard to prevention of mortality. But as one pulmonary (chest) doctor emailed me, the intensive care unit at his hospital was full and patients there were dying of something.

At that time, I didn’t know what COVID-19 was, but its symptoms didn’t match any coronavirus. The loss of sense of smell alerted me that whatever COVID-19 really is, it had something to do with the nervous system.

Then another unexpected revelation came from the Centers for Disease Control itself which reports that excess deaths were significantly higher among middle-age adults and were not due to COVID-1 pathology!

Americans were dying, but not of COVID-19. Puzzling…

Obscure letter to editor

Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, on September 28, 2020, an obscure letter published in the British Medical Journal penned by a retired Australian physician stated:

“Reported prolonged symptoms among COVID ‘long-haulers’ are the same as the known symptoms of thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency disease, called beriberi,” and that “the pandemic we are witnessing is actually the result of a combination of a somewhat more severe virus than we have hitherto experienced, and a generally poor state of nutrition in the community as a whole.”

Many Americans may have heard of the other vitamin deficiency diseases, scurvy (vitamin C), pellagra (niacin), rickets (vitamin D), but beriberi (thiamine or vitamin B1) they are not familiar with whatsoever.

Fear and anxiety are a disease too

I became aware that the fear and anxiety fostered by televised body counts and isolation from lockdowns led to Americans drinking more alcohol (500% increase), and more coffee and tea to stay awake after sleepless nights, all factors that interfere with vitamin B1 nutriture.

Vitamin B1 controls the autonomic nervous system
– unconscious control of breathing, heart beat and digestion. It was also a documented cause of the loss of smell and taste that became hallmark symptoms peculiar to COVID-19.

I had already written groundbreaking reports at KnowledgeOfHealth.com about vitamin B1 being a cure for Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, two other central nervous system disorders. But at that point I still had a lot to learn about vitamin B1.

This deficiency disease has been hiding behind the curtains of modern medicine and it wasn’t a deficiency disease this time – it was induced by over-consumption of sugars, alcohol, coffee and tea and medicines like the anti-diabetic drug metformin. The paltry 2 milligrams of thiamine in the typical American diet was being blocked, not absorbed, not transported to tissues and organs. Because beriberi produces symptoms that masquerade as every other disease, it is difficult to detect.

The harbinger of death

I had also written a report entitled “When The ‘Death Angel’ Comes To Visit.” I found a chilling report of a widespread dietary shortage of vitamin B1 deficiency in Japan due to de-hulling rice that removed the bran, which contained B1. The death rate there rose to 20 per 100,000. But when remedied, the mortality rate dropped to 0.5 per 100,000 – a 40-fold decline. A shortage of thiamine is a killer!

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale wrote a report in 2012 called thiamine (vitamin B1) “the spark of life.” So, its absence would be the harbinger of death.

Antidote for the leading cause of death

Back a couple of years ago, with a little bit of sleuthing around at the online National Library of Medicine, I estimated that lead poisoning was the leading but unstated cause of death in the US. Health authorities rank leading causes of death by disease, but not by cause. Lead poisoning is causal for cancer, heart disease, respiratory diseases, kidney failure, and ranks at the top of other causes of death. There is no safe amount of lead. I later discovered lead depletes vitamin B1 and that thiamine B1 is a lead detoxifier. Vitamin B1 is major antidote for lead poisoning.

Babies were dying too

And about the same time, I was reading about sudden unexpected infant death in a westernized community in Australia that that occurred 25 years ago and was attributed to thiamine deficiency. Calories were adequate but nutrients were lacking. Beriberi is a cause of infant mortality.

Beriberi miscategorized as COVID19

I began to realize these symptoms of beriberi were being mis-categorized as COVID-19.

On November 9, 2020 I first connected the dots, that a “mysterious, puzzling phenomenon” described in a Wall Street Journal report, that was called “long-haul COVID,” was actually a vitamin B1 deficiency masquerading as COVID-19 coronavirus.

I read where a deficiency of this vitamin may result in shortness of breath (dyspnea), the hallmark respiratory symptom for COVID-19. This shortness of breath is not caused by viral infection but a loss of automatic nerve control where the patient must begin to consciously work to breathe rather than automatically breathe.

On November 16, 2020 I penned a report revealing how a beriberi (vitamin B1 deficiency) epidemic in the late 1800s fooled doctors into believing a viral epidemic was underway.

On December 19, 2020 I documented how an increase in alcohol, sugary foods and coffee and tea consumption during the COVID-19 lockdown, all which block vitamin B1, induced long-term nervous symptoms that were mistakenly called “long-COVID.”

On December 26, 2020 my report posted at LewRockwell.com documented how a vitamin B1 deficiency (beriberi) which now masquerades as COVID-19 coronavirus, swept through Japan in the mid-1970s and fooled an entire country.

On January 11, 2021 I wrote at LewRockwell.com that increased alcohol consumption was the primary culprit behind many of the inexplicable symptoms being linked to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Reaching out to the medical community to no avail

Subsequently I dispatched numerous emails to public health authorities and infectious disease researchers about COVID-19 really being beriberi. Not one response did I receive. Investigators and clinicians were simply casting a blind eye to this idea, regardless of how well it was documented.

Daring investigators

Finally, in December of 2020, in the midst of the COVID-19 epidemic, investigators writing in the Annals of the New York Academy of sciences, dared to call out beriberi as a major calamity affecting human populations in both impoverished and advanced countries.

Both underfed and overfed populations are vulnerable to vitamin B1 shortages. Or as Dr. Derrick Lonsdale says, in developed countries beriberi remains hidden as “high-calorie malnutrition.”

Thiamine deficiency is said to affect metabolic, neurologic, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal systems with overlapping symptoms. Beriberi is frequently overlooked said these investigators. Being the “great masquerader,” it could be the major cause of medical misdiagnosis, often with “fatal consequences.”

Hospitals are no exception

Hospitals are not immune from rampant thiamine deficiency, where in retrospect, one wonders how many die in the intensive care unit to beriberi masking as some other malady and why isn’t thiamine universally supplemented upon hospital admission to every patient?

To quell this hidden epidemic, investigators call for at least 10 milligrams of supplemental vitamin B1, preferably as highly absorbable benfotiamine, and maybe more for diabetics, alcoholics, habitual coffee-tea drinkers, and the institutionalized.

Heart failure

Thiamine deficiency is most certainly the leading cause of heart failure which is typically treated with water pills (diuretics) that deplete needed electrolyte minerals(potassium, magnesium) required for the heart to beat, and of all things, with inappropriate heart-rate slowing beta blockers. Diuretics also deplete thiamine.

Thiamine deficiency among the 5 million Americans with heart failure ranges from 21% to 98%, with few prescriptions for B1.

One-hundred percent of babies with infant heart failure were found to be B1 deficientin one study. But nary a cardiologist prescribes thiamine for his/her patients in heart failure. In my mind, this was murder by omission, not commission.

Mental sluggishness

Unlike any of the other seven coronaviruses, the unrelenting mental symptoms of excessive drowsiness, delirium, torpor, and even coma that are reported among COVID-19 patients are associated with thiamine deficiency.

Doctors now write: “It becomes imperative that attention be given to the diagnosis of thiamine deficiency in critical patients with COVID-19 infection.” There is brain damage in virtually ALL severe cases of COVID-19 which could be resolved with thiamine therapy.

In the current and ongoing pandemic with its developing viral variants, up to 45.5% of COVID-19 patients exhibit neurological symptoms that are under control of the autonomic nervous system that vitamin B1 controls. Thiamine helps to quell the lung inflammation seen in cases of COVID-19. Doctors are now calling for B1 to be “re-purposed” for COVID-19. But that call is falling on deaf ears.

It’s not the virus

In a review of 41 cases of patients who died of COVID-19 and underwent autopsy, very low and barely detectable levels of viral RNA were found in the majority of brains. The low level of viral RNA did not correlate with the severe damage found in the brain. Researchers conclude that “viral infection of brain tissue is unlikely to account for” the brain pathology.” It’s not the virus!

With more news-media-evoked anxiety and fear which leads to the overuse of known B1 blockers (alcohol, coffee/tea and sugary foods), the hidden beriberi pandemic grows behind the dogma of modern medicine.

Thiamine works in practice

A recent study of COVID-19 patients where thiamine and its co-factor magnesium were prescribed along with other medicines and nutrients was found to be associated with low rates of hospitalization and death. But thiamine therapy, as successful as it may be, is largely confined to intravenous treatment of sepsis cases in the ICU. By then COVID-19 patients are at death’s door.

Compartmentalized medicine

The reasons why a vitamin B1 shortage is dressed up as COVID-19 is pretty easy to understand. Modern medicine is organized into medical specialties to treat disease, not promote health. Modern medicine can’t imagine a disease that affects every organ and tissue. In a doctor’s mind, beriberi is a third-world disease or a disease of the past. Doctors couldn’t diagnose a case of beriberi if it was staring them in the face. Oh, maybe an alcoholic would be an exception.

How many are at mortal risk?

The true cause of this avoidable slaughter of human lives among seemingly healthy people goes undetected. With loss of autonomic control, the immune system goes haywire and symptoms of cough, breathlessness, fever, diarrhea and vomiting may occur, mimicking a viral infection. Diagnosis by symptomology would be misleading.

According to Derrick Lonsdale MD and Chandler Marrs PhD, the following percentages of Americans are living on the edge of death because of their shortage of thiamin (vitamin B1) that is being misdiagnosed as a viral infection:

76% of diabetics (adult and child onset)
29% of obese patients; 49% of bariatric patients
40% of community dwelling elderly; 48% in acute care
55% of cancer patients
20% of ER patients
33% of congestive heart failure patients
38% of pregnant women (more with nausea and vomiting)
30% of psychiatric patients

Grim Reaper at work

If the Grim Reaper was lurking about, he would choose thiamine deficiency as the silent robber of life. Hearts silently stop beating. Patients become breathless without a whimper. Infants inexplicably die in their cribs without a cry. Seemingly healthy people are here today and gone tomorrow, just like the news headlines now read.

Does modern medicine know of this?

Does modern medicine know of this? If it does, it is not letting on. A population control agenda has been rumored via the use of experimental vaccines. But vaccination-related deaths are pale next to the potential ongoing fatalities induced by beriberi.

An authoritative report published in the Feb. 11, 2021 issue of the Journal of The New York Academy of Sciences states: “Healthcare professionals are relatively unaware of thiamine deficiency; 80% of cases do not receive diagnosis and others are diagnosed postmortem…Infections increase the need for thiamine and precipitate nervous system abnormalities.”

WHO AND CDC overcommitted to vaccines

The World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control are overcommitted to selling vaccines, having purchased billions of dollars of these jabs before they are even licensed. The current agenda is to immunize the whole world before these vaccines are even proven to be safe or effective. Forced global vaccination has become diabolical.

50 million unemployed and not making FICA payroll deductions

Societal and financial stress play a role in the pandemic. In the aftermath of the COVID-19 lockdowns unemployment is not the 6% quoted by the Bureau of Labor Standards, but 32% (Source: ShadowStats.com). The civilian labor force in the US is about 160 million. That amounts to 50+ million Americans unemployed!

That is 50 million workers not contributing FICA payroll deductions into the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds. Employers are now planning on replacing workers with robots to do repetitive jobs, and robots don’t make FICA payments, and by virtue of their 24-hour on-the-job performance, robots replace three 8-hour/day human workers.

So far, the sheeple haven’t figured this out on their own as government and the news media are mum on the real crisis.

Federal government was going to announce insolvency

The federal government was going to announce it was out of money this year for these programs and was already partially paying for these two trust funds out of the general fund from payroll taxes. Under the current circumstances, there is simply no way to continue to provide Medicare and Social Security to Americans as they enter retirement.

The nation is simply printing electronic money in the trillions of dollars, which cannot continue forever. American workers accept stimulus checks and stay home to the ruination of American businesses. The workers don’t realize there will be no jobs to return to by the very fact their employers couldn’t get workers to show up for work.

Stimulus checks ended up in bankers’ coffers

The stimulus checks largely ended up in savings accounts, buoying deposits at the four biggest US banks to $6.9 trillion in the last quarter of 2020. These deposits kept banks from faltering as they had reserve requirements banks had to meet. Stimulus money indirectly averted a banking calamity.

The economy and Gross Domestic Product now represent the amount of welfare delivered, not aggregate productivity in the delivery of goods and services.

Right now, Americans are saving their stimulus checks or paying down credit cards. Secondarily, with an abundance of money available, and home loan interest rates about to soar, a bubble in the real estate market is in play.

An article published at MoneyWise states: “More than 75 members of Congress say that until the pandemic is over, there should be regular stimulus checks.” The longer personal livelihoods are funded by government giveaways, the more dependent people become,” say M.N. Gordon at EconomicPrism.com. The government will give the people what they want, more bread and circuses, more stimulus checks and vaccines, for peace of mind. The unvaccinated are slowly becoming outcasts.

What will happen now? How will it end?

Impoverished, jobless, and living in high anxiety, more Americans may reach for even more alcohol and coffee and die clueless as to the cause of their demise.

The beriberi thiamine-deficiency epidemic was well underway prior to the COVID-19 pandemic in March of 2020. Underfed or overfed, the Grim Reaper via vitamin B1 deficiency visits the seemingly healthy and silently snuffs out their lives.

Who will tell the people? Unless WHO or CDC, or the news media halt the fake news, the public won’t have a clue. The unwary masses will slowly and silently be swept into oblivion, extinction, nothingness. Those who survive will only have government propaganda to sort out truth from fiction. Mass slaughter has only begun. Modern medicine is on the wrong track. The perpetrators of this crime will have no culpability for errors of omission.

The vaccine makers will count their unprecedented profits, around $100 billion for every round of global vaccination.

The vaccines won’t be blamed. The unvaccinated will be accused and condemned and pilloried in the square of public opinion. Uncontrolled mobs and neighbors will burn down anti-vaxxers houses. A witch hunt will predictably ensue.

Vitamin B1 pills will be sold in underground markets, worth more by the ounce than gold and silver bullion.

Beriberi has been taking millions of lives since the beginning of time. But who would ever dream that overly abundant processed foods, carbohydrate/sugar-rich diets, and abundance of alcohol and coffee, would be the devil’s tools?

There will be no fingerprints left at the crime scene. Silent, veiled, shrouded murder. Caused by the absence of an essential nutrient.
Current history books will record the fake news version of this whole fiasco.

Not knowing which story to trust, before anyone heeds the advice herein, readers will search for corroboration from doctors and other trustworthy sources, who are also clueless. The blind lead the blind. The vitamin B1 pills will remain unused on store shelves. Vitamin shops will be driven out of business as nothing more than quackery. Health shop owners will go into the gravestone and casket business. Oligarchs will hide offshore in their yachts. History will record a mutated COVID-19 coronavirus annihilated most of the American population. And the next generation will not even think to question the government approved version of this heinous crime of ignorance and greed.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is an important read, why I've printed the whole article, and the actual cause why there is mortality and morbidity that is wrongly associated with a fake virus. Because viruses are a whole lot scarier than a vitamin deficiency.

This also contains the real reason for this fake scandemic, the economy circling the drain...

The Grim Reaper Uses a Stealth Vitamin B1 Deficiency (Beriberi), Hidden Behind the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

By Bill Sardi
April 22, 2021

Just over a year into the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown there is shock to learn that only one-quarter of one-percent (2.6 fatalities per 1000) of the COVID-related deaths in the US were among non-institutionalized adults with the vast majority (99.7%) involving nursing home deaths of fragile elderly patients. (Source: Annals Internal Medicine, Volume 174, Jan. 2021).

The declared emergency use of COVID-19 vaccines to save lives was a complete misdirection for the majority of the US population. The fear tactics to coerce adults to wear face masks, socially distance, wash their hands and vaccinate were exercises in futility in regard to prevention of mortality. But as one pulmonary (chest) doctor emailed me, the intensive care unit at his hospital was full and patients there were dying of something.

At that time, I didn’t know what COVID-19 was, but its symptoms didn’t match any coronavirus. The loss of sense of smell alerted me that whatever COVID-19 really is, it had something to do with the nervous system.

Then another unexpected revelation came from the Centers for Disease Control itself which reports that excess deaths were significantly higher among middle-age adults and were not due to COVID-1 pathology!

Obscure letter to editor

Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, on September 28, 2020, an obscure letter published in the British Medical Journal penned by a retired Australian physician stated:

“Reported prolonged symptoms among COVID ‘long-haulers’ are the same as the known symptoms of thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency disease, called beriberi,” and that “the pandemic we are witnessing is actually the result of a combination of a somewhat more severe virus than we have hitherto experienced, and a generally poor state of nutrition in the community as a whole.”

Many Americans may have heard of the other vitamin deficiency diseases, scurvy (vitamin C), pellagra (niacin), rickets (vitamin D), but beriberi (thiamine or vitamin B1) they are not familiar with whatsoever.

I became aware that the fear and anxiety fostered by televised body counts and isolation from lockdowns led to Americans drinking more alcohol (500% increase), and more coffee and tea to stay awake after sleepless nights, all factors that interfere with vitamin B1 nutriture.

– unconscious control of breathing, heart beat and digestion. It was also a documented cause of the loss of smell and taste that became hallmark symptoms peculiar to COVID-19.

I had already written groundbreaking reports at KnowledgeOfHealth.com about vitamin B1 being a cure for Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, two other central nervous system disorders. But at that point I still had a lot to learn about vitamin B1.

This deficiency disease has been hiding behind the curtains of modern medicine and it wasn’t a deficiency disease this time – it was induced by over-consumption of sugars, alcohol, coffee and tea and medicines like the anti-diabetic drug metformin. The paltry 2 milligrams of thiamine in the typical American diet was being blocked, not absorbed, not transported to tissues and organs. Because beriberi produces symptoms that masquerade as every other disease, it is difficult to detect.

The harbinger of death

I had also written a report entitled “When The ‘Death Angel’ Comes To Visit.” I found a chilling report of a widespread dietary shortage of vitamin B1 deficiency in Japan due to de-hulling rice that removed the bran, which contained B1. The death rate there rose to 20 per 100,000. But when remedied, the mortality rate dropped to 0.5 per 100,000 – a 40-fold decline. A shortage of thiamine is a killer!

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale wrote a report in 2012 called thiamine (vitamin B1) “the spark of life.” So, its absence would be the harbinger of death.

Back a couple of years ago, with a little bit of sleuthing around at the online National Library of Medicine, I estimated that lead poisoning was the leading but unstated cause of death in the US. Health authorities rank leading causes of death by disease, but not by cause. Lead poisoning is causal for cancer, heart disease, respiratory diseases, kidney failure, and ranks at the top of other causes of death. There is no safe amount of lead. I later discovered lead depletes vitamin B1 and that thiamine B1 is a lead detoxifier. Vitamin B1 is major antidote for lead poisoning.

Babies were dying too

And about the same time, I was reading about sudden unexpected infant death in a westernized community in Australia that that occurred 25 years ago and was attributed to thiamine deficiency. Calories were adequate but nutrients were lacking. Beriberi is a cause of infant mortality.

I began to realize these symptoms of beriberi were being mis-categorized as COVID-19.

On November 9, 2020 I first connected the dots, that a “mysterious, puzzling phenomenon” described in a Wall Street Journal report, that was called “long-haul COVID,” was actually a vitamin B1 deficiency masquerading as COVID-19 coronavirus.

I read where a deficiency of this vitamin may result in shortness of breath (dyspnea), the hallmark respiratory symptom for COVID-19. This shortness of breath is not caused by viral infection but a loss of automatic nerve control where the patient must begin to consciously work to breathe rather than automatically breathe.

On November 16, 2020 I penned a report revealing how a beriberi (vitamin B1 deficiency) epidemic in the late 1800s fooled doctors into believing a viral epidemic was underway.

On December 19, 2020 I documented how an increase in alcohol, sugary foods and coffee and tea consumption during the COVID-19 lockdown, all which block vitamin B1, induced long-term nervous symptoms that were mistakenly called “long-COVID.”

On December 26, 2020 my report posted at LewRockwell.com documented how a vitamin B1 deficiency (beriberi) which now masquerades as COVID-19 coronavirus, swept through Japan in the mid-1970s and fooled an entire country.

On January 11, 2021 I wrote at LewRockwell.com that increased alcohol consumption was the primary culprit behind many of the inexplicable symptoms being linked to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Subsequently I dispatched numerous emails to public health authorities and infectious disease researchers about COVID-19 really being beriberi. Not one response did I receive. Investigators and clinicians were simply casting a blind eye to this idea, regardless of how well it was documented.

Daring investigators

Finally, in December of 2020, in the midst of the COVID-19 epidemic, investigators writing in the Annals of the New York Academy of sciences, dared to call out beriberi as a major calamity affecting human populations in both impoverished and advanced countries.

Both underfed and overfed populations are vulnerable to vitamin B1 shortages. Or as Dr. Derrick Lonsdale says, in developed countries beriberi remains hidden as “high-calorie malnutrition.”

Thiamine deficiency is said to affect metabolic, neurologic, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal systems with overlapping symptoms. Beriberi is frequently overlooked said these investigators. Being the “great masquerader,” it could be the major cause of medical misdiagnosis, often with “fatal consequences.”

Hospitals are not immune from rampant thiamine deficiency, where in retrospect, one wonders how many die in the intensive care unit to beriberi masking as some other malady and why isn’t thiamine universally supplemented upon hospital admission to every patient?

To quell this hidden epidemic, investigators call for at least 10 milligrams of supplemental vitamin B1, preferably as highly absorbable benfotiamine, and maybe more for diabetics, alcoholics, habitual coffee-tea drinkers, and the institutionalized.

Heart failure

Thiamine deficiency is most certainly the leading cause of heart failure which is typically treated with water pills (diuretics) that deplete needed electrolyte minerals(potassium, magnesium) required for the heart to beat, and of all things, with inappropriate heart-rate slowing beta blockers. Diuretics also deplete thiamine.

Thiamine deficiency among the 5 million Americans with heart failure ranges from 21% to 98%, with few prescriptions for B1.

One-hundred percent of babies with infant heart failure were found to be B1 deficientin one study. But nary a cardiologist prescribes thiamine for his/her patients in heart failure. In my mind, this was murder by omission, not commission.

Mental sluggishness

Unlike any of the other seven coronaviruses, the unrelenting mental symptoms of excessive drowsiness, delirium, torpor, and even coma that are reported among COVID-19 patients are associated with thiamine deficiency.

Doctors now write: “It becomes imperative that attention be given to the diagnosis of thiamine deficiency in critical patients with COVID-19 infection.” There is brain damage in virtually ALL severe cases of COVID-19 which could be resolved with thiamine therapy.

In the current and ongoing pandemic with its developing viral variants, up to 45.5% of COVID-19 patients exhibit neurological symptoms that are under control of the autonomic nervous system that vitamin B1 controls. Thiamine helps to quell the lung inflammation seen in cases of COVID-19. Doctors are now calling for B1 to be “re-purposed” for COVID-19. But that call is falling on deaf ears.

It’s not the virus

In a review of 41 cases of patients who died of COVID-19 and underwent autopsy, very low and barely detectable levels of viral RNA were found in the majority of brains. The low level of viral RNA did not correlate with the severe damage found in the brain. Researchers conclude that “viral infection of brain tissue is unlikely to account for” the brain pathology.” It’s not the virus!

With more news-media-evoked anxiety and fear which leads to the overuse of known B1 blockers (alcohol, coffee/tea and sugary foods), the hidden beriberi pandemic grows behind the dogma of modern medicine.

A recent study of COVID-19 patients where thiamine and its co-factor magnesium were prescribed along with other medicines and nutrients was found to be associated with low rates of hospitalization and death. But thiamine therapy, as successful as it may be, is largely confined to intravenous treatment of sepsis cases in the ICU. By then COVID-19 patients are at death’s door.

The reasons why a vitamin B1 shortage is dressed up as COVID-19 is pretty easy to understand. Modern medicine is organized into medical specialties to treat disease, not promote health. Modern medicine can’t imagine a disease that affects every organ and tissue. In a doctor’s mind, beriberi is a third-world disease or a disease of the past. Doctors couldn’t diagnose a case of beriberi if it was staring them in the face. Oh, maybe an alcoholic would be an exception.

The true cause of this avoidable slaughter of human lives among seemingly healthy people goes undetected. With loss of autonomic control, the immune system goes haywire and symptoms of cough, breathlessness, fever, diarrhea and vomiting may occur, mimicking a viral infection. Diagnosis by symptomology would be misleading.

According to Derrick Lonsdale MD and Chandler Marrs PhD, the following percentages of Americans are living on the edge of death because of their shortage of thiamin (vitamin B1) that is being misdiagnosed as a viral infection:

55% of cancer patients
20% of ER patients

Grim Reaper at work

If the Grim Reaper was lurking about, he would choose thiamine deficiency as the silent robber of life. Hearts silently stop beating. Patients become breathless without a whimper. Infants inexplicably die in their cribs without a cry. Seemingly healthy people are here today and gone tomorrow, just like the news headlines now read.

Does modern medicine know of this? If it does, it is not letting on. A population control agenda has been rumored via the use of experimental vaccines. But vaccination-related deaths are pale next to the potential ongoing fatalities induced by beriberi.

An authoritative report published in the Feb. 11, 2021 issue of the Journal of The New York Academy of Sciences states: “Healthcare professionals are relatively unaware of thiamine deficiency; 80% of cases do not receive diagnosis and others are diagnosed postmortem…Infections increase the need for thiamine and precipitate nervous system abnormalities.”

The World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control are overcommitted to selling vaccines, having purchased billions of dollars of these jabs before they are even licensed. The current agenda is to immunize the whole world before these vaccines are even proven to be safe or effective. Forced global vaccination has become diabolical.

Societal and financial stress play a role in the pandemic. In the aftermath of the COVID-19 lockdowns unemployment is not the 6% quoted by the Bureau of Labor Standards, but 32% (Source: ShadowStats.com). The civilian labor force in the US is about 160 million. That amounts to 50+ million Americans unemployed!

That is 50 million workers not contributing FICA payroll deductions into the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds. Employers are now planning on replacing workers with robots to do repetitive jobs, and robots don’t make FICA payments, and by virtue of their 24-hour on-the-job performance, robots replace three 8-hour/day human workers.

So far, the sheeple haven’t figured this out on their own as government and the news media are mum on the real crisis.

The federal government was going to announce it was out of money this year for these programs and was already partially paying for these two trust funds out of the general fund from payroll taxes. Under the current circumstances, there is simply no way to continue to provide Medicare and Social Security to Americans as they enter retirement.

The nation is simply printing electronic money in the trillions of dollars, which cannot continue forever. American workers accept stimulus checks and stay home to the ruination of American businesses. The workers don’t realize there will be no jobs to return to by the very fact their employers couldn’t get workers to show up for work.

The stimulus checks largely ended up in savings accounts, buoying deposits at the four biggest US banks to $6.9 trillion in the last quarter of 2020. These deposits kept banks from faltering as they had reserve requirements banks had to meet. Stimulus money indirectly averted a banking calamity.

The economy and Gross Domestic Product now represent the amount of welfare delivered, not aggregate productivity in the delivery of goods and services.

Right now, Americans are saving their stimulus checks or paying down credit cards. Secondarily, with an abundance of money available, and home loan interest rates about to soar, a bubble in the real estate market is in play.

An article published at MoneyWise states: “More than 75 members of Congress say that until the pandemic is over, there should be regular stimulus checks.” The longer personal livelihoods are funded by government giveaways, the more dependent people become,” say M.N. Gordon at EconomicPrism.com. The government will give the people what they want, more bread and circuses, more stimulus checks and vaccines, for peace of mind. The unvaccinated are slowly becoming outcasts.

Impoverished, jobless, and living in high anxiety, more Americans may reach for even more alcohol and coffee and die clueless as to the cause of their demise.

The beriberi thiamine-deficiency epidemic was well underway prior to the COVID-19 pandemic in March of 2020. Underfed or overfed, the Grim Reaper via vitamin B1 deficiency visits the seemingly healthy and silently snuffs out their lives.

Who will tell the people? Unless WHO or CDC, or the news media halt the fake news, the public won’t have a clue. The unwary masses will slowly and silently be swept into oblivion, extinction, nothingness. Those who survive will only have government propaganda to sort out truth from fiction. Mass slaughter has only begun. Modern medicine is on the wrong track. The perpetrators of this crime will have no culpability for errors of omission.

The vaccine makers will count their unprecedented profits, around $100 billion for every round of global vaccination.

The vaccines won’t be blamed. The unvaccinated will be accused and condemned and pilloried in the square of public opinion. Uncontrolled mobs and neighbors will burn down anti-vaxxers houses. A witch hunt will predictably ensue.

Vitamin B1 pills will be sold in underground markets, worth more by the ounce than gold and silver bullion.

Beriberi has been taking millions of lives since the beginning of time. But who would ever dream that overly abundant processed foods, carbohydrate/sugar-rich diets, and abundance of alcohol and coffee, would be the devil’s tools?

There will be no fingerprints left at the crime scene. Silent, veiled, shrouded murder. Caused by the absence of an essential nutrient.

Not knowing which story to trust, before anyone heeds the advice herein, readers will search for corroboration from doctors and other trustworthy sources, who are also clueless. The blind lead the blind. The vitamin B1 pills will remain unused on store shelves. Vitamin shops will be driven out of business as nothing more than quackery. Health shop owners will go into the gravestone and casket business. Oligarchs will hide offshore in their yachts. History will record a mutated COVID-19 coronavirus annihilated most of the American population. And the next generation will not even think to question the government approved version of this heinous crime of ignorance and greed.
Interesting theory. I haven't heard this angle before, maybe there is some truth to it. Is he saying the virus is causing B1 deficiency initially? Or that the virus doesn't exist and this whole thing is only a widespread B1 deficiency? It seems like there is a chicken and egg problem. Millions of people all over the world suddenly got B1 deficiency at the same time? And then lockdowns ensued, and then people got B1 deficiency from alcohol/coffee/poor diet? The symptoms were happening on a large scale prior to the lockdowns. Let's be honest, it's not like the western world hasn't had a mostly crap diet for decades now. What changed in 2020?

That said, Vitamin B1 deficiency is indeed bad, and B1 supplements are cheap, so seems like a no brainer to add some to the daily vitamin routine.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

By Bill Sardi
April 22, 2021

Obscure letter to editor

The harbinger of death

Babies were dying too

Daring investigators

Heart failure

Mental sluggishness

It’s not the virus

55% of cancer patients
20% of ER patients

Grim Reaper at work

Good article , thanks

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is he saying the virus is causing B1 deficiency initially?

no
Or that the virus doesn't exist and this whole thing is only a widespread B1 deficiency?

?Read the article. He doesn't say this, but I do. B1 deficiency has a large proliferation of disease states, and no virus has been isolated period.
1619125131417.png

It seems like there is a chicken and egg problem. Millions of people all over the world suddenly got B1 deficiency at the same time? And then lockdowns ensued, and then people got B1 deficiency from alcohol/coffee/poor diet? The symptoms were happening on a large scale prior to the lockdowns. Let's be honest, it's not like the western world hasn't had a mostly crap diet for decades now. What changed in 2020?

Remember it's only folks over 80 with significant comorbidities for the most part that are dying, would die anyway.
The soils all over the world have had declining nutrients secondary to 'modern' agricultural chemical practices. Secondary to the stress of what's going on many are increasing their intake of alcohol, coffee, other drugs that decrease B1.

What's changed more recently is the increased seeding the skies, worldwide.

Attachments

• 1619124776834.png
    1619124776834.png
    462.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
no

?Read the article. He doesn't say this, but I do. B1 deficiency has a large proliferation of disease states, and no virus has been isolated period.
View attachment 208387

Remember it's only folks over 80 with significant comorbidities for the most part that are dying, would die anyway.
The soils all over the world have had declining nutrients secondary to 'modern' agricultural chemical practices. Secondary to the stress of what's going on many are increasing their intake of alcohol, coffee, other drugs that decrease B1.

Nailed it! All the parts seem to fit! Let's throw it against the wall and see if it sticks!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I read the article. It seemed to wander all over the place and it was difficult to understand the actual point he was trying to make. I'm not buying that this whole thing is just B1 deficiency. Yes, a lot of the symptoms match up, and it may very well be a part of the bigger picture somehow, but it doesn't fit with what I have seen. I personally know several close friends that have gotten it, and transmitted it to people they had close contact with. Several had no taste/smell for several days. All fully recovered within a week or so. What are the odds that they all simultaneously got B1 deficiency and then it magically resolved a week later without B1 supplementation?

Also, if B1 deficiency caused by poor nutrition, alcohol, and stress is the true pandemic, death rates should be consistently increasing as this whole thing snowballs. We are seeing the opposite. Death rates have been steadily declining.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
In order for B1 deficiency to be the culprit there should be studies from blood samples taken that indicate a vitamin B1 deficiency. The studies that I've seen indicate that a vitamin d3 deficiency is evident in something like 95% of the severe cases not vitamin B1.

Any studies based on blood samples,?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BM210424.jpg