• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When people wake up to the fact that they've been played, and exposed to the risk of higher mortality and loss of ability to procreate, with negligible benefit they ain't gonna be happy....angry and violent more likely

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
loss of ability to procreate
Michigan pushing it hard on being able to live a "normal life" as a college student.....
Funny public funded places discriminating........

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why do you think you need a vaccine for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate? Do you get vax'd annually for the flu?

Yes I get a flu shot every year

Your mistaken statistically when you say 99.7 survival. That’s the grand average for all ages a all health conditions. It’s so low because of the virtual zero risk to young people. I’m more in the 90 to 95 because of age and health.

If I was 20 years younger and in good health I wouldn’t do it.

Every man has to make his own decision in this life. I’ve done the research, I have a lot of experience in the pharma field and assess I’m more at risk from the virus than from a conventional vaccine. Option 3, to remain sequestered just isn’t living.

I hope everyone on the site makes the best decision for themselves and their families.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know a guy that has lupus that caught the virus. Ended up in the hospital where they gave him antibiotics and sent him home. He's better now but did have a hell of a time.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gates' obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of "lesser humans."

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition, and economic development. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish-that good health only comes in a syringe.
This biped has no conscience and follows in the footsteps of the Natsi "angel of death', SS Captain Josef Mengele

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
20210427_054837.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FAKE!!!!!

1619539610500.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
CDC eases mask restrictions....that's awfully white of them!!

1619544360863.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yes I get a flu shot every year

Your mistaken statistically when you say 99.7 survival. That’s the grand average for all ages a all health conditions. It’s so low because of the virtual zero risk to young people. I’m more in the 90 to 95 because of age and health.

If I was 20 years younger and in good health I wouldn’t do it.

Every man has to make his own decision in this life. I’ve done the research, I have a lot of experience in the pharma field and assess I’m more at risk from the virus than from a conventional vaccine. Option 3, to remain sequestered just isn’t living.

I hope everyone on the site makes the best decision for themselves and their families.
  • As at March 19, 2021, even with the doctored numbers and faulty tests, the CDC arrived at the following survival rates:
  • Ages 0-17 99.998%
  • Ages 18-49 99.95%
  • Ages 50-64 99.4%
  • Ages 65+ 91%

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619549778446.png

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself...If all this death in India in true why would the media feel the need to lie about it?
View attachment 208818
Just guessing of course, but wouldn't be surprised if the CCP got Pakistan to spread a really nasty bioweapon on India... it handicaps a comon enemy

There are truly deadly bio weapons and sick, twisted bipeds everywhere that would use them in a heartbeat if they thought the benefits outweigh risks
2c

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Politico: Novavax might unlock the global war on COVID-19​

ED MORRISSEY Apr 27, 2021 3:01 PM ET
Share Tweet
721d446f-0666-4d66-8ea5-e68188f5f42f-730x487.jpg
AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)
Now that we’ve all but gutted the enthusiasm for Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine, what could take its place? That vaccine showed great promise for underdeveloped countries as well as more rural and hesitant areas of this country, as it only required one dose and does not need freezing for distribution and storage. AstraZeneca had similar promise before running into the same worries over rare blood clot events, which prompted the EU to restrict access and stalled FDA approval in the US.

The best option now might be with a new vaccine that can get wide distribution without the reputational baggage of the other two alternatives to Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines. Politico hails the soon-to-be submitted Novavax candidate, which already has a global manufacturing network in place:

The vaccine’s developer, Novavax, has never brought a product to market. The shot entered late-stage clinical trials months after candidates from bigger names like Pfizer and Moderna. But the Novavax vaccine proved just as potent as those mRNA shots in a U.K. trial, and the company is now preparing to file for U.S. authorization in a matter of weeks — potentially leapfrogging AstraZeneca, a former frontrunner.
Novavax’s rise comes as pressure to increase the supply of Covid-19 vaccines is growing amid concerns that unequal access globally will extend the pandemic. The company has pledged to provide 100 million doses of its shot to the U.S. later this year, after receiving $1.6 billion for development and manufacturing. It’s also one of a handful of manufacturers to promise significant deliveries worldwide, including 1.1 billion doses for low- and middle-income countries like India, where cases are skyrocketing.
The next few months will determine whether Novavax can overcome its bumpy start and deliver on those increasingly high expectations. The company has enlisted production partners worldwide after struggling to scrape together the tens of thousands of doses needed for its clinical trials. Those hired factories are still getting up to speed with Novavax’s vaccine technology, which uses moth cells to brew batches of the coronavirus spike protein. In non-pandemic times, such retrofitting can take years. The company is aiming to pump out 150 million doses a month by the second half of the year.

The Novavax platform has percolated quietly for a while, and seems to be on a rather slow track. They actually announced their Phase 3 trial data one day before J&J, but in the UK rather than the US. It’s been three months since Novavax’ study showed it 89% effective against COVID-19, and by March the UK data showed it was 96% effective, with 100% effectiveness at preventing death.

So what’s the hold-up? For the moment, it doesn’t appear that the US needs Novavax for our own full-vaccination program. The more the merrier, of course, but we have secured more than enough doses from Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J to cover our entire population. That’s why the Biden administration has decided to start giving away our AstraZeneca hoard to India, as it looks like approval won’t be immediately forthcoming for use within the US, and it appears not to be a high priority at this point for the FDA.

Novavax might work better in this instance as a replacement for J&J, if consumer confidence doesn’t return for that product. The biggest strategic use for Novavax will be overseas, however. It already has production lined up in India for one billion doses by the end of the year, although most of those will go to COVAX, the international consortium that will quarterback the global vaccination response. AstraZeneca has pledged another billion doses, and J&J plans to kick in 500 million, meaning that we could get 1.5 billion people fully vaccinated by the end of 2021. If COVAX uses a triage strategy to suppress transmissions in the hottest spots first — India and Brazil, for instance — we could make real progress against variants that might render earlier vaccines less potent.

Novavax has shown a lot of promise, but we’re getting to the point where potential needs to be realized — quickly and massively.

Yesterday, I spoke with epidemiologist Dr. Robert Tiballi about COVID-19 and vaccines on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show, and we spent considerable time discussing Novavax. You can listen to the podcast here.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Share Tweet
AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)
Now that we’ve all but gutted the enthusiasm for Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine, what could take its place? That vaccine showed great promise for underdeveloped countries as well as more rural and hesitant areas of this country, as it only required one dose and does not need freezing for distribution and storage. AstraZeneca had similar promise before running into the same worries over rare blood clot events, which prompted the EU to restrict access and stalled FDA approval in the US.

The best option now might be with a new vaccine that can get wide distribution without the reputational baggage of the other two alternatives to Pfizer and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines. Politico hails the soon-to-be submitted Novavax candidate, which already has a global manufacturing network in place:

The Novavax platform has percolated quietly for a while, and seems to be on a rather slow track. They actually announced their Phase 3 trial data one day before J&J, but in the UK rather than the US. It’s been three months since Novavax’ study showed it 89% effective against COVID-19, and by March the UK data showed it was 96% effective, with 100% effectiveness at preventing death.

So what’s the hold-up? For the moment, it doesn’t appear that the US needs Novavax for our own full-vaccination program. The more the merrier, of course, but we have secured more than enough doses from Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J to cover our entire population. That’s why the Biden administration has decided to start giving away our AstraZeneca hoard to India, as it looks like approval won’t be immediately forthcoming for use within the US, and it appears not to be a high priority at this point for the FDA.

Novavax might work better in this instance as a replacement for J&J, if consumer confidence doesn’t return for that product. The biggest strategic use for Novavax will be overseas, however. It already has production lined up in India for one billion doses by the end of the year, although most of those will go to COVAX, the international consortium that will quarterback the global vaccination response. AstraZeneca has pledged another billion doses, and J&J plans to kick in 500 million, meaning that we could get 1.5 billion people fully vaccinated by the end of 2021. If COVAX uses a triage strategy to suppress transmissions in the hottest spots first — India and Brazil, for instance — we could make real progress against variants that might render earlier vaccines less potent.

Novavax has shown a lot of promise, but we’re getting to the point where potential needs to be realized — quickly and massively.

Yesterday, I spoke with epidemiologist Dr. Robert Tiballi about COVID-19 and vaccines on Relevant Radio’s Drew Mariani Show, and we spent considerable time discussing Novavax. You can listen to the podcast here.
I heard Dilythium Crystals manufactured using a flux capacitor powering the warp engines may be the ultimate vaccine after all is said and done

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE TRUTH ABOUT COVID AND INDIA​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Whistleblower doctor speaks out after First Nations patients experience serious vaccine side effects​

Rebel News Published April 24, 2021

Rumble — Drea Humphrey speaks to a doctor who blew the whistle on COVID vaccines after a number of patients he'd administered doses — particularly those in the First Nations community — experienced serious side effects.

FULL REPORT from Drea Humphrey: https://rebelne.ws/3aAepxQ

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone hearing about the vaccinated zombies affecting people in close quarters with them and giving them vaccine symptoms?

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone hearing about the vaccinated zombies affecting people in close quarters with them and giving them vaccine symptoms?
Local reports of people having nosebleeds when in proximity to those that have been recently jabbed.
I'm not sure I see the connection honestly, but if there is one, someone has some goddam explaining to do.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Share Tweet
AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)

snip....
"....meaning that we could get 1.5 billion people fully vaccinated by the end of 2021 "
...snip...

for the flu / with a 99.5+% survival rate or more across the board...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
snip....
"....meaning that we could get 1.5 billion people fully vaccinated by the end of 2021 "
...snip...

for the flu / with a 99.5+% survival rate or more across the board...
Doesn't pass the sniff test for you either, huh?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Local reports of people having nosebleeds when in proximity to those that have been recently jabbed.
I'm not sure I see the connection honestly, but if there is one, someone has some goddam explaining to do.
It's just more fairy tale fear mongering. No one has ever heard of this happening before yet, for some reason, the medical world has an explanation for it with some bullcrap called virus shedding, they always seem to have the answers and those answers always require more pharma meds. Anyone see a pattern here?

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
to be seen MUCH later...
- low sperm counts
- infertility
- reduced immunity to "usually repelled" pathogens
- increased cancers, cardio-vascular events, lung problems
... and possibly MUCH MORE....

If I HAVE to have a "vaccine passport" to travel, I'll opt for the Russian Sputnik V.... It got a standing ovation from The Lancet (which was NOT "debunked" - as was their hit-piece on HCQ...)... and IF there were "bad side-effects", you can be SURE that the MSM would have ALREADY jumped all over it. BTW, it was refused "approval" in Brazil due to "USA PRESSURE"... (i.e. Pfizer).

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I / my family has already gotten sick, minor symptoms, twice after being around those did take the shots.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Very informative.
Sigh...we are right about all of this y'know...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I / my family has already gotten sick, minor symptoms, twice after being around those were did take the shots.
I woke up this morning with a bit of a cough, a productive cough which is typical for me when the weather changes. The Mrs just knocked on my door to tell me that the Walgreens down the street is doing quick covid tests. The kicked the poor girl out of my office!

99.5% is the recovery rate for my age even if it IS the beer virus, which I seriously doubt given that I feel fine and the mucus and cough is from my throat, not my lungs (again, typical for me in the fall and spring) and no temp. I won't ever take the test or the shot if I have anything to say about it....and I do!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Sharyl Attkisson investigates Covid-19 origins​

• Numerous scientific insiders are signing onto the “lab origin” theory for Covid-19 and a link to controversial research funded by your tax dollars.
  • High profile health figures who have worked to “debunk” lab origin questions are linked to funding and vaccine research partnerships with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).
  • The U.S.- Chinese research involved genetically engineering bat coronavirus to make it infect human airway cells in mice, in order to invent vaccines and other therapeutics.
  • U.S. taxpayer money supported the controversial vaccine research with Chinese scientists through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Some support came from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), led by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Transcript and additional information follow the video.​

Transcript with additional info. Clean transcript without additional info is here.​

When the former head of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Dr. Robert Redfield, recently said Covid-19 likely leaked from a Chinese research lab, news headlines called it “shocking."

Dr. Robert Redfield on CNN: “I still think the most likely etiology of this pathogen in Wuhan was from a laboratory— you know, escaped.”

That was followed by a flurry of media reports ridiculing the notion; insisting that Covid-19 probably jumped from bats to people through an unexplained, natural route. But there’s new information that hasn’t been widely reported. A sizable segment of the research community has formed the same opinion as Dr. Redfield: that Covid-19 leaked from experiments at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

Jamie Metzl, World Health Organization International Advisory Committee on Human Genome Editing: “There are scientists all around the world who have told me that they believe the most likely origin of COVID-19, of the pandemic, is an accidental lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

Jamie Metzl is a member of the World Health Organization International Advisory Committee on Human Genome Editing.

Additional info: About Jamie Metzl: Metzl served as Deputy Staff Director of the Foreign Relations Committee under then-Sen. Joe Biden (2001-2003); on the National Security Council (1997-99); and at the State Department (1999-01) under President Bill Clinton.

Sharyl (to Metzl): “What have you been told, and what have you found about scientists who feel like they can't step forward?”

Metzl: “Many of these people are afraid to step forward. They've called it career suicide, because there are so many contentious issues, because the stakes are so high. Because the Chinese government, in collaboration, or conjunction, or maybe not even association, but with some very high-level and prominent scientists have put forward this story that I think is wrong.”

Two scientists with knowledge of the matter told me the U.S. government conducted genome sequencing almost immediately in the pandemic. Among other things, they say Covid-19 shows clear hallmarks of man’s intervention.

French virologist Luc Montagnier, a Nobel Prize recipient, arrived at the same conclusion a year ago. He says Covid-19’s genetics reveal “manipulation.” “Someone added sequences,” he said. “It’s the work of professionals, of molecular biologists…a very meticulous work.”

Additional info: Analysis saying Covid-19 is lab-derived: Dr. Stephen Quay, M.D., PhD., CEO of Atossa Therapeutics conducted a Bayesian analysis that he says concluded beyond a reasonable doubt that Covid-19 is lab-derived.

Genetic analysis alone isn’t 100% conclusive, because results must be compared to viruses from the Wuhan lab. And sources confirm: “We never got the sample from China.”

But scientists who spoke with me say genome sequencing, coupled with what’s known about research conducted by a U.S.-Chinese partnership, leaves them with little doubt that Covid-19 is a product of experiments.

The scientists I talked to don’t want to be quoted by name for fear of repercussions in today’s politically-charged environment. They're highly critical that a U.S. research collaboration was allowed with China— a communist nation that has an active bioweapons program and, is arguably, our biggest world competitor and foe.

Scientists from the U.S. and the Wuhan lab joined up on experiments that involved making bat coronavirus more infectious, to try to invent a vaccine.

It’s called “gain of function” research, and it’s controversial because it could create a lethal virus that escapes and causes a pandemic. So risky, the U.S. temporarily halted such studies in 2014.

But an exception was made. The “gain of function” research underway by the U.S. and Wuhan scientists was “reviewed and approved for continued study by [the National Institutes of Health.]” or “NIH.”

7-GOF-2015-funded-by-NIH-1024x341.png
Above: Excerpt from controversial 2015 Gain of Function study funded by NIH and approved to continue beyond publication date
NIH didn’t only approve the research, it paid for it with six grants of tax dollars, including from the “National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases,” led by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

More taxpayer money from Fauci's institute and the U.S. Agency for International Development was funneled to the coronavirus research with China through EcoHealth Alliance, a New York based nonprofit led by Peter Daszak, a zoologist who specializes in viruses transmitted from animals to people.

Additional info: EcoHealth Alliance: EcoHealth Alliance describes its mission as: “Protecting global health by preventing the outbreak of emerging diseases.” According to tax records, the nonprofit brought in $18.5 million in 2018, almost entirely from U.S. government agencies. Its biggest single, reported expense was about $5.43 billion in grants to foreign governments. About 1/3 of that total, $6.3 million, was spent on salaries and other employee-related costs.

EcoHealth Alliances' Top 5 contributors in 2018

• $11.5 million: from U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
  • $2.5 million: from U.S. Dept. of Defense
  • $601,474: from U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS)
  • $783,412: from U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS)
  • $900,000: from Johnson and Johnson
Additional info: Johnson and Johnson: Vaccine maker Johnson and Johnson did not reply to multiple requests for information on its contribution to EcoHealth Alliance.

1-EcoHealth-top-donors-incl.-JJ-2018-18.5m-708x700.png
Source: EcoHealth Alliance's 2018 IRS filing
Also working on the research, Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina. His work centered on genetically manipulating coronavirus in part to allow for “rapid and rational development…[of]…vaccines and therapeutics.”

Additional info: Vaccine tests: Baric's 2015 NIH-funded Gain of Function study with the lead virologist from China's WIV involved infecting mice with genetically modified bat coronavirus and testing a "live-attenuated virus vaccination" on them: "For vaccination, young and aged mice were vaccinated by footpad injection…then boosted with the same regimen 22 d later and challenged 21 d thereafter...All experiments were conducted contrasting two experimental groups (either two viruses, or vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts)."

Together, they teamed up with the renowned Chinese virologist nicknamed “bat woman,” at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Shi Zhingli. They engineered genetic hybrids of bat coronaviruses, successfully getting them to infect human airway cells grafted in mice.

Additional info: China-U.S. research genetically-maniuplated bat coronavirus to make it infect human airway cells: “...plasmids containing wild-type, chimeric SARS-CoV and SHC014-CoV genome fragments were amplified, excised, ligated and purified. In vitro transcription reactions were then preformed to synthesize full-length genomic RNA, which was transfected into Vero E6 cells …Synthetic construction of chimeric mutant and full-length SHC014-CoV was approved by the University of North Carolina Institutional Biosafety Committee and the Dual Use Research of Concern committee.”

Screen-Shot-2021-04-25-at-4.28.56-PM-1024x285.png
Screen-Shot-2021-04-25-at-4.31.02-PM-1024x92.png

Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance: “You can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily…”

Daszak talked about the collaboration in this interview [Virology Today] just before the Covid-19 outbreak. He said the team’s research was designed to stop coronavirus from crossing into people, and to help develop a vaccine for the resulting illness: SARS.

Daszak: “The logical progression for vaccines is, if you’re going to develop a vaccine for SARS, people are going to use Pandemic SARS, but let’s try to insert some of these related...and get a better vaccine.”

Additional info
: From Peter Daszak Virology Today interview: In the interview published online on Dec. 9, 2019, EcoHealth Alliance’s Daszak discussed testing of modified coronaviruses on human cells and humanized mice in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). EcoHealth Alliance, which receives most of its funding from U.S. federal agencies, has provided funds for bat coronavirus research with the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Phase 1 of a study Daszak coordinated with Shi Zhengli at WIV to catalog bat coronaviruses in China is reported to have taken place from 2014 to 2019.

3-Daszak-study-with-Chinese-scientists-2017-1024x290.png
Above: 2017 study partnership between Daszak and Chinese scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV)
4-2017-Daszak-China-study-funded-by-US-1024x336.png
Above: Funding notice for the 2017 China-US study
As far back as 2015, numerous independent scientists objected to the “gain of function” research with China. In a published paper, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris (Simon Wain-Hobson) noted the research had produced an engineered novel coronavirus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells and “If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory.” A biodefense expert (Richard Ebright, Molecular biologist, Rutgers University) added: “The only impact of this work is the creation, in a lab, of a new, non-natural risk.”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dr. Robert Redfield on CNN: “I still think the most likely etiology of this pathogen in Wuhan was from a laboratory— you know, escaped.”

Right...

This supposed pathogen escaped from a supposedly secure (Level 4) containment lab,

but your mask will stop it...

What bullshit from an obvious lier.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.15.08 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Covid Lies Cost 100,000 Lives –Mark Skidmore

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Radio tonight on the way home.
Dr. answering questions.
Caller asking if his 7 year old with a heart valve replacement and pacemaker should get the vaccine.
Dr, Not until it is approved by the FDA, but everyone around him should be vaccinated & wear masks. Oh yes masks & jabs all around for everyone. Can't stress enough how many should get jabbed and wear masks.
Mel Sickening!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Chicago Looking at ‘Vax Pass’ for Concerts and Other Events, Public Health Commissioner Says

Chicago Tribune on MSN News reported:

Chicago’s top public health official on Tuesday said she expects the city to debut a form of a vaccination passport requirement next month for access to events geared toward young adults.

Chicago public health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady gave few details about the initiative, but said it will be dubbed “Vax Pass” and roll out in May as a means to encourage vaccination particularly in younger people in exchange for attendance at concerts or other events as the second pandemic summer begins.

“You get a vaccine, you’ll be able to get into a concert or get into an event,” Arwady said. “(We’re) really thinking, particularly for younger people, how can we make vaccine something that people are excited about getting?”

1619649301374.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^ Bet they'll turn that into fashion too...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score