• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
News flash!!! It's ALWAYS about the money

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
And how much stock do guys like Fauci and Gates have in the vaccine manufacturers?
I think a lot of people were aware that the time to get into biotech stocks and healthcare mutual funds was a year ago. What would be interesting to see is the individuals and government officials who had jumped into these companies in large amounts in the summer of 2019 and then again the summer/fall of 2020 just before the vaccine rollout.

Early on someone had mentioned that the perfect way for computer virus companies to succeed was to fund or facilitate a virus and then to sell the antivirus programs. They mentioned that it possibly worked for Gates once, why not more than once.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fauchi has several patents on the virus and the vaccine. He makes money on every shot!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So "50 Cent" is moving to Texas...

Give him a Stetson and a registration form for the GOP...

Fed up with lockdowns and high taxes, rapper 50 Cent joins exodus from New York to mask-free Texas​

After months of hinting at his frustrations with the high taxes and strict Covid-19 restrictions of the Big Apple, rapper Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson has joined the ranks of New Yorkers and Californians moving to Texas.
“I love New York, but I live in Houston now,” 50 Cent said on Tuesday in Twitter and Instagram posts. “I'll explain later.”

The rapper has apparently followed through after teasing in March that he was “headed to Texas.” 50 Cent made that statement when Governor Greg Abbott announced that he was halting the state's mask mandate and all remaining Covid-19 restrictions, declaring that “all businesses and families in Texas have the freedom to determine their own destiny.”

50 Cent has run afoul of social-distancing restrictions. During Super Bowl weekend in February, he reportedly hosted a massive party, sans masks, at an aircraft hangar in St. Petersburg, Florida – in violation of city guidelines. St. Petersburg Mayor Rick Kriseman threatened hefty fines, saying “it may end up costing someone a lot more than 50 cent.”

The move to Texas was also no doubt encouraged by the fact that the state has no income tax. New York City's top earners now face a combined tax rate of nearly 52% of their earnings, including 10.9% to the state, after Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law an increase in April.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
News flash!!! It's ALWAYS about the money
....snip...
The key number is that Pfizer expects sales of its coronavirus jab to hit $26 billion by the end of this year, a milestone that would make the vaccine the company's biggest-selling pharmaceutical product, eclipsing Humira, the popular rheumatoid arhtritis drug made by Abbvie. Also, Pfizer said it intends to use its mRNA technology underpinning its COVID-19 jab for other therapies and vaccines. For example, the company is working on creating seasonal flu shots using the same RNA lipid nanoparticle technology.
....snip...

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Fauchi has several patents on the virus and the vaccine. He makes money on every shot!
I've heard that stated a few times but would wish to see his name on the actual patent document before repeating it.

I first saw it in a video by a fellow named Martin who then briefly showed patent applications but I never faucis name on them.

I'm not saying his name isn't there or that he doesn't have patents but that I would wish to pass along the image of the patent along with the statement.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

HAHAHAAH! TOLD YOU SO EMPLOYERS!
[Comments enabled]
Oh, you're going to "mandate" the Covid-19 vaccines?
If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
Which opens you to potential liability as an employer, both financially and criminally. No, you're not immune!
What if you "recommend" it? That's ok provided it's truly voluntary.
Note that for this discretion to apply, the vaccine must be truly voluntary. For example, an employee’s choice to accept or reject the vaccine cannot affect their performance rating or professional advancement. An employee who chooses not to receive the vaccine cannot suffer any repercussions from this choice. If employees are not free to choose whether or not to receive the vaccine without fearing adverse action, then the vaccine is not merely “recommended” and employers should consult the above FAQ regarding COVID-19 vaccines that are a condition of employment.
What violates "truly voluntary"?
Oh, I can think of a bunch of things. Let's list a few:
  • Permitting harassment by employees toward those who decline. Got a mailing list going around? Better not let that sort of commentary get going, eh?

• Providing incentives. If you hand out "paid time off" or financial incentives to take the jab, it's not truly voluntary.

• Attempt to segregate employees. Must do "X" (e.g. wear a mask) if not vaccinated, but not if you are? Nice try, jackass.
  • Post up some sort of "scoreboard" or set goals? Ha! That's coercion.
Anything that violates "truly voluntary" and you own every single adverse reaction and may well wind up paying that $500,000 medical bill for it and be on the hook for any permanent disability that results, never mind possible criminal prosecution if someone dies.
Oh, and as for private civil suits? Good luck defending against it if there's an OSHA reportable event involved; as an employer you're screwed as that's a formal determination that the injury is "work-related."
Never mind subrogation. Oh, you don't know what that is? If you run a business you better call your counsel and ask them. The health insurance companies who do pay for the side effect treatments are going to subrogate against you as an employer given this ruling and you will lose. Every single dollar of medical expense an employee is subjected to as a result of side effects of the shot your company will be forced to pay, without limitation. Better ask your liability insurance carrier if you're covered -- good odds, given that the event happened due to an intentional act, you're not.
This will drop immediately into Workman's Comp and that's a required policy you must buy from the first employee beyond yourself. Those premiums for anyone requiring vaccines are going to skyrocket even if no injury takes place, since they will of course immediately price that in. In other words while you may think you can gamble you're going to pay for that in spades if you try it, even if you allegedly "win" and nobody has a bad outcome.
What did I say months ago, as a former CEO of an Internet company who knew damn well where the line was when it came to personal health decisions made by staff members?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Leana Wen - Medical CNN Propagandist - Has A History With the CCP & Eugenics Programs

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's not a 'vaccine' no matter how many times they say it is.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Would seem that the CDC and Fauchi may be getting outed for Patents on the Woo Flu. It is man made.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
one of my granddaughters attends Western Washington University and she got this memo today

View attachment 209721
Wickedness, what about online classes? And what about legal suit activity?

And I thought that the vaccines would need to be trialed for 2 years before being lifted from emergency use authorization to approved authorization. Or is it even 5 years?

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know you were quoting this but an interesting anecdote is that ivermectin is also thought to help the rheumatoid arthritis.

10-4, thanks ! , a good addition to the back of my organic hard drive :)

Similar to another comment you made in a post about word placement,
I smiled a bit at the placement of the word " therapy " before the word " vaccine " in this sentence.
:) :)

"Also, Pfizer said it intends to use its mRNA technology underpinning its COVID-19 jab for other therapies and vaccines"

Back later,
Regards TG,

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not if the families if the victims of their poisonings have anything to say about it

Yeah, this'll be good.
Morgan and Morgan types down here are already working double overtime to keep up the volume
so any " new blood " they smell will have them circling quickly.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
10-4, thanks ! , a good addition to the back of my organic hard drive :)

Similar to another comment you made in a post about word placement,
I smiled a bit at the placement of the word " therapy " before the word " vaccine " in this sentence.
:) :)

"Also, Pfizer said it intends to use its mRNA technology underpinning its COVID-19 jab for other therapies and vaccines"

Back later,
Regards TG,
I don't think that I would have used the word underpinning. So if that's attributed to a post I made it's possible that I was quoting from another source also. But either way this stuff isn't good.

I do tend to shoot from the hip though

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
reject the poison or risk my life.....hmmm....let's go with door number one Monty

everyday is a risk

just saying
EAA930FC-2239-4212-82AB-F86B0C690735.jpeg
67BD2081-5343-4AE7-82DF-89D4E88D1C35.jpeg
8CE2DAAB-DC3D-4F81-A881-171B1278B978.jpeg
30CCB23F-3844-4D9D-A374-975C82D1C60B.jpeg

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think that I would have used the word underpinning. So if that's attributed to a post I made it's possible that I was quoting from another source also. But either way this stuff isn't good.

I do tend to shoot from the hip though

Nahhh, that is not your quote. Did not mean to confuse.
It is a repeat of a snippet of what you had commented on above.
It is the corporate dudes talking about the so called vaccine.
In some other place on here you talked about how they had structured their language connivingly.
I was saying that I read what you had posted and similarly I was looking at how they were talking about
their own shot as a " therapy " in a sentence before they used the word " vaccine "
IOW, they know what they are doing ( IMHO ) but they are letting the media and the politicians and society as a whole
run with the line with the drag set on low.
My comment was meant to be a compliment on what you had previously posted.
All good. :)

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. Risk is part of life. There is some level of risk associated with literally every choice you make throughout your day. Sooner or later one of those risks eventually catches up to us-- nobody gets out of this life alive. "Staying safe" is a bunch of BS. The best we can do is risk management.

We have all been spending a lot of time this year arguing over a virus with a relatively low risk overall for the majority of the population. How many more lives could have been saved if all of that time/effort/money were applied towards heart disease which kills at least 2-3 times what covid does every year, year after year. How many more people will die from heart disease because they have all been locked inside eating garbage, drinking too much and not getting any exercise?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
How does one receive a patent on a virus which occurs naturally? You can't! Therefore the virus has been engineered. Bio weapon engineering is clearly against the laws of man. Those responsible should be punished and the virus eradicated using any and all funds belonging to all those found responsible for the creation, distribution and unlawfulness in the press and by politicians worldwide caused by the COVID virus fiasco!!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How does one receive a patent on a virus which occurs naturally? You can't! Therefore the virus has bee engineered. Bio weapon engineering is clearly against the laws of man. Those responsible should be punished and the virus eradicated using any and all funds belonging to all those found responsible for the creation, distribution and unlawfulness in the press and by politicians worldwide caused by the COVID virus fiasco!!!
That would require a DOJ to actually look into the criminal possibilities.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Scott Gottlieb former FDA guy, sits on big Pharma boards. Local school districts may mandate vaccines.

Watch how big home schooling becomes, maybe that will break the shackles. Dumb f'cker still pushing masks indoors to people that have already gotten jabbed.

The overall stupidity that runs rampant through our country is absolutely ridiculous.

This sh!t needs to end, and soon.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Those who have caught the covid don't need a vaccine... yet they want them to get jabbed too....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. on the radio today saying a large % have natural immunity.
Sounded like one of us with each question asked.
When asked if anyone should get jabbed he said if you are high risk.
Boosters will not be needed.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Is nobody informing local, county, state and federal electors, even policing departments of the dichotomous and biased information? Has anyone the video claiming fauci has patents on covid to state and federal representatives? What about local?

Or is the media blitz so constructed and so thorough as to attempt to shame and list as ignorant those leaders who do not go along with the program?

Newscasters seldom do original investigative journalism. Most often they are actors who relay the stories, attitudes, and information they are provided. At least that is the case in the ones that I see from Pennsylvania.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
I don't believe everything I read on natural news.com. I believe they have a gloom/doom mentality and they find an extraordinary amount of reports that fall into that mentality. But they do bring some information to light.

Here they report that 12 Democratic state attorney generals are supporting the censorship of persons who relay negative reports of vaccine injuries and referring to them as anti-vaxxers.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
For what seems like 20 to 30 years and maybe more years there is a growing atmosphere and attitude that highly educated and allegedly knowledgeable people are part of government and that government is God to a sickened level and degree.
Either they themselves were brought up in a overlording, oppressive, authoritarian culture and feel the need to Lord over others with their sickness, claiming it as knowledge good and science, or perhaps they are part of a awareness that the culture has been taught to "comply" with government as part of,their religious duty to submit to higher powers.

Perhaps some of these doctors and leaders seem to go overboard in authoritarianism out of fear of exposing the weak foundations upon which their science has been based.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score